MYMK-25-1000
MYMK-25-1100
MYMK-25-1200
MYMK-25-1300
MYMK-25-1400
MYMK-25-1500
欢迎来到SMC代理--珠海菱威贸易有限公司网站,我公司位于生态环境优美,山水相间,陆岛相望,气候宜人的珠海市。 具体地址是珠海市,联系人是何小姐。
联系电话是,联系手机是,
主要经营珠海菱威贸易有限公司长期特价供应SMC,THK,CKD,SUNX,OMRON,KEYNCE,北阳,富士,安川,三菱各类变频器,传感器,电磁阀,轴承,气缸,接近开关,计数器,PLC等...给你优惠价格快的交货期.。
单位注册资金未知。
我要给“供应MYMK-20-1600”留言
“供应MYMK-20-1600”联系方式
SMC代理--珠海菱威贸易有限公司
(销售部)
地址:珠海市
邮编:519000
网址:http://yoyowsk.cn.b2b168.com/
“供应MYMK-20-1600”相关产品,你也可查看该供应商更多
粤ICP备号 - Copyright (C) 2004 -
B2b168.com All Rights ReservedMy First Day impressions with the Olympus E-M1 MKII and new Lenses!最新资料 &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&
学习资料库,由广大资源爱好者通过共享互助而共享各种学习资料,大家可以免费下载学习使用,但学习资料库无法保证所共享
& 版权所有 Gzip enabledyrgYHBsrkrncsfntjtjRTJNsjtykTkjtdkmYSJRdstmsntyrstjmhjstyrjnkmk【蛋妹吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:80贴子:
yrgYHBsrkrncsfntjtjRTJNsjtykTkjtdkmYSJRdstmsntyrstjmhjstyrjnkmk
知道标题什么意思吗
我也这样认为
RTRTRTRTRTRTRTRTRT你应该明白的吧来个翻译的
回复4楼:不明白
百度一下 你就知道
你敢解释一下么
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Using MKStoreKit in your apps
MKStoreKit, as you probably know is a framework for implementing In App Purchases in your app. It supports virtually every feature you could tell and every business model you could (or even Lodsys) ever think of. It supports, Auto-renewable subscriptions, Consumables, non-renewable subscriptions, and good old non-consumables and a whole lot others.
The biggest gripe among the developer community is that there is no easy to use, step by step guide on how to use it. There are reasons why I couldn’t publish one.
Why no demo?
First and foremost, a working demonstration app implementing MKStoreKit requires an app to be setup on AppStore and this app cannot obviously be published. Conversely, I cannot open source an app that makes money for me through In App Purchases.
If you have an App on iTunes Connect without publishing it, Apple will send you a polite email after 2 or 3 months asking you to publish. Failing which, they remove it for you and will no longer allow you to create an App by the same name. Deleting the app obviously removes associated In App Purchases and the demonstration code will no longer work. It simply doesn’t make sense to play cat and mouse with Apple and create dummy apps for a demonstration software.
Design of MKStoreKit
However, MKStoreKit has been designed keeping this in mind. The whole integration shouldn’t take more than an hour or so. Implementing the MKStoreKit into your app is as simple as 10 or 15 lines of code.
Step 1: Initialization The first step is the initialize it in the AppDelegate using the code,
[MKStoreManager sharedManager];
Step 2: The Plist magic
The second step is to set up your configurations in the plist file, which I think is quite obvious. There are three keys in the plist, one containing an array of non-consumables, one containing an array of consumables and another an array of auto-renewable subscriptions.
Step 3: Configuring for Non consumables Non-consumables need no extra configuration. Just enter the list of product ids in the plist file.
Step 4: Configuring for consumables
For Consumables, you need to tell MKStoreKit, which product it belongs to and the quantity it adds.
For example, com.mycompany.myapp.eggbasket1 = 10 eggs, and com.mycompany.myapp.eggbasket2 = 100 eggs, you need to tell MKStoreKit that both these are the same product “Egg” and they add 10 and 100 eggs respectively.
This is precisely what the keys Count and Name stands for.
Step 5: (Auto-renewable subscriptions) For auto-renewable subscriptions, you need to tell the subscription length. MKStoreKit automatically keeps track of subscription expiry and notifies you through NSNotificationCenter if they expire. Since, Apple doesn’t keep track of subscription length, it’s your responsibility (which MKStoreKit takes care of) as a developer to remember those subscription length somewhere in your app.
Step 6: (Shared Secret)
If you use auto-renewable subscriptions, you need to enter set your shared secret. You should do this in MKStoreKitConfigs.h. If you don’t do this step, MKStoreKit cannot notify you of subscription expiry. Shared Secret is used for subscription verification and it’s compulsory to set this if you use auto-renewable subscriptions.
Step 7: The real purchase
The real purchase code is a one liner.
[[MKStoreManager sharedManager] buyFeature:&strong&@&com.mycompany.myapp.feature1&&/strong&
onComplete:^(NSString* purchasedFeature)
NSLog(@&Purchased: %@&, purchasedFeature);
// provide your product to the user here.
// if it's a subscription, allow user to use now.
// remembering this purchase is taken care of by MKStoreKit.
onCancelled:^
// User cancels the transaction, you can log this using any analytics software like Flurry.
}];
Everything happens behind the scenes, automatically. For every kind of product, whether it’s a consumable or non-consumable, this code is same.
Step 8: Expiry notifications for auto-renewable subscriptions Subscribing to subscriptions revoked notifications (only for auto-renewable subscriptions).
[[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter] addObserver:self
selector:@selector (subscriptionExpired:)
name: kSubscriptionsInvalidNotification
object:nil];
It’s the configuration part that’s hard. So, as I promised that was under 10 lines right? One line in your AppDelegate, 4 or 5 lines in your Store ViewController and 2 lines to listen for subscription expiry notification. That wasn’t hard, was it?
Going forward
MKStoreKit will soon be released with full support for Lion
Currently, I think it should automatically work, though I haven’t tested it. If you are using it, do let me know.
Adding iCloud integration. With iCloud, your purchases will be remembered on iCloud rather than Keychain, which means, you don’t need to restore transactions on every device. iCloud will do it for you automatically.
The code for this is ready, but the NDA prevents me to push it to Github. Wait till Sep 5th (hopefully)
If you have any other feature requests, or want me to look at your changes, do send me a pull request for the code on Github
Hope MKStoreKit helps you and your business. Do consider a paypal donation to mugunth..
on Twitter
No related posts.
Get Tab Bar Icons for your next app.
IconBeast | 3000+ iOS Tab Bar and Toolbar Icons for iPhone and iPad
Socially Speaking
Recent Posts
I'm available for new projects. Please visit my
page for more details.

我要回帖

更多关于 最好用的水乳套装排行 的文章

随机推荐