i donot knoww,donotadd 这个是什么意思

in addition to that i donot know what to say 的翻译是:除了我,不知道该说什么 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
in addition to that i donot know what to say
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
除了我,不知道该说什么
除了我,不知道该说什么
除了我,不知道该说什么
此外,我知道怎麽说多诺
除那之外i donot知道什么说
相关内容&a我喜欢韩国文化 正在翻译,请等待... & a提出了促进我国体育舞蹈运动可持续发展的建议 Proposed promotes our country sports dance movement sustainable development suggestion & a设计格局大气,采光通透,根据不同空间设计而成.全部型材采用铝合金材质,合金状态:6030-T5 The design pattern atmosphere, the natural lighting is insightful, becomes according to the different spatial design. The complete molding uses the aluminum alloy material quality, the alloy condition: 6030-T5 & a感恩节的食品富有传统特色。火鸡是感恩节的传统主菜,它原是栖息于北美洲的野禽,后经人们大批饲养,成为美味家禽,每只可重达四五十磅。通常是把火鸡肚子里塞上各种调料和拌好的食品,然后整只烤出,鸡皮烤成深棕色,由男主人用刀切成薄片分给大家。然后由各人自己浇上卤汁,洒上盐,味道十分鲜美。此外,感恩节的传统食品还有甜山芋、玉蜀黍、南瓜饼、红莓苔子果酱、自己烘烤的面包及各种蔬菜和水果等。 Thanksgiving Day food rich traditional features.The turkey is the Thanksgiving Day traditional piece de resistance, it is originally perches in North America's wild bird, latter raises in large numbers after the% & a转笔刀 Pencil sharpener & aMusic you purchased doesn't play in iTunes 4,
& aWhere were the political prisoners kept? Where were the political prisoners kept? & a但有些人把送礼当成一种手段 正在翻译,请等待... & ai want to change job. after christmas or chinese newyear 我想要更换工作。 在圣诞节或中国newyear以后 & a薪水变数很大 The wage variable is very big & acoconut juice harsmar sago 椰子汁harsmar西米 & aoutils 正在翻译,请等待... & aDavid 具备了成为好主席的所有品质。 David had has become president's all qualities. & aIistening Iistening & acalcimate plus 更calcimate & a新闻动态 News tendency & arecignize recignize & ademo units 演示单位 & aPECL signal, which indicates whether or not the fiber-optic receive pair is PECL信号,表明是否光导纤维的配对接收是 & ayou deserve a man of love 正在翻译,请等待... &
重要性; & a吸烟会的一些病 Smoking meeting some sickness & a酸菜在微生物中的研究 Pickled cabbage in microorganism research & a他们正在为即将到来的棒球比赛而加紧训练 They for the baseball game which soon arrives are stepping up the training & a你听到这条最新消息了吗? You have heard this most recent news? & aBegging, begging you please
& a刚刚施工完毕,还没有启用 Just constructed finished, but also has not begun using & a经常锻炼有益健康 正在翻译,请等待... & a百度吧。孩子 Hundred degrees.Child & a社会上传来了两种声音 The society uploaded two kind of sounds & aGet to class early 得到及早分类 & aelder 长辈 & a居然 Unexpectedly & aチリナル 大丈夫かヒナタ? 智利零位所有权利[hinata) ? & a如果你有需要,请联系我们 If you have the need, please contact with us & anegligee 便服 & abecause l never buy the first thing l see 因为l从未买第一件事l看见 & a附件的大底图片,请核查否有合适的 The appendix big bottom picture, please investigate otherwise has appropriately & athe sofa and the TV are in the living room 沙发和电视在客厅 & aUnder Board reinforced the note numbers starting from the bearing edges of length of reinforcement. Bajo tablero reforzado los números de la nota a partir de los bordes del cojinete de la longitud del refuerzo. & ai am very handsome boy 我是非常英俊的男孩 & a  同时,NRA了解到16%的人会选择在周末或者10月31日的时候去餐厅庆祝万圣节。18岁到34岁之间的人会比年长一些的人更愿意出去,比例大概在25%。
& aName: NIPPON TALC CO.,LTD.
& aThe past 过去 & a我上车了 I boarded & aChannel to which the ISR is to be hooked ISR将被钩的海峡 & awhois your best fviend? whois您的最佳的fviend ? & a考试的那天早上,我5点就起来了。 Test that morning, I 5 got up. & arotational 旋转 & a他想要躺下休息 He wants to lie down the rest & a你好
请问你在忙吗 正在翻译,请等待... & a我感动得说不出话 I am moved cannot speak & a我在画画的时候我妈妈在厨房做饭 正在翻译,请等待... & a将成为地方政府执政能力的一个体现 Will become the local authority being in power ability to manifest & a呦喝,英语真不赖,你晚上吃的啥,你用的手机还是笔记本?洗漱了么? Yo drinks, English really pretty good, you evening eat what, you do use handset or notebook? Washed has rinsed? & a在沙发上面 On sofa & ain addition to that i donot know what to say 除那之外i donot知道什么说 &大陆的朋友们 我在努力学简体字 希望给大家提供更多的开箱视频
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
/watch?v=u2CYCVmhuoY
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
We still do not know 为什么still放在前面
ppuihp0051
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这没什么为什么~~记住英语都这样,老外都颠三倒四的~~~呵呵
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
语言习惯,用中文也一样这个顺序啊
正确的解析!We still do not know 按照翻译就是我们仍然不知。。。因此,按顺序就是we still do not know
无所谓的, still,We do not know We do not know ,still都可以啊,只不过We still do not know 说的比较顺而已
扫描下载二维码i donot know you anymore【人人网 - 分享】
i donot know you anymore
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
舞蹈新晋主播
凤凰涅槃浴火重生
今天下雨啦
?直播间坏了
天黑请闭眼
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐