谢谢多弄几个。说明朋友很重要。我都出50分了
提问者采纳
那是你们幸福曙光的莅临?那是你们甜蜜岁月里长久的见证;看见那潺潺流动的小溪了吗,爱就是要你们彼此心手相牵一起浪❤漫到老看见那初升的太阳了吗
提问者评价
呵呵。等了这麼长时间了。没人发了。就给你吧。你的我觉得很好。50分啊。舍不得。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
因你们在一起的幸福而感染我们的快乐,愿你们的爱长长久久!!!世界因你们的爱而变得美好!!
希望你们能够结成良缘,计划生育,少生优生,人人有责。
少生优生 幸福一生
祝福语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大年初八、初九 、初十 大家千万别忘了这件事情,情况紧急!_高l潮来了-爱微帮
&& &&& 大年初八、初九 、初十 大家千万别忘了这…
&大年初八、初九&、初十&、 是财神爷生日,大家别忘了接财神,我接了;财神爷!'你天天住我家呗!财神爷说了:
“谁把我转走,我就让谁发财!祝财神爷生日快乐..啭了以后, 将会在2016一切顺利,并且走大运30年!财源滚滚。心想事成!为你身边的家人? 亲戚? 恋人? 朋友? 知己啭吧,大吉大利,在2016红红火火平平安安!!!有个神仙说,打牌老输,自从啭·发这条信息后开始赢钱了,而且是逢赌必赢,真的很灵,快点看看啭吧!除了赢钱,我还要健康! &财神爷 爷说了,谁把我啭走,我就让谁发财! 一定要啭今天24点前啭 今年就会 (红运当头) ! (花开富贵)!。如果还没过瘾?往下看……2016年,把最真诚的祝福送给大家,希望大家能收下!2016年,我要财源不断...2016年,我要有用不完的钱!2016年,我一定要数钱数到手抽筋!钞票满天飞,钱财奔你来!天哪,这是什么节奏?看完,霉运不贴身看完,好运紧随着你看完,今生使用不完的钱看完,幸福健康跟着你看,钱财如滔滔江水正奔你而来!朋友圈是个大池塘,这条鱼必须放生到你的朋友圈,它就会一直活蹦乱跳,年年有鱼,幸福一生此文非常重要,您的朋友也需要!一定要发给他们赶紧把这些知识告诉我们身边的人,别再让悲剧再我们身边发生!!!!!!未 18 禁 点 击 阅 读 原 文
点击展开全文
苍老师之徒,你懂的。关注我成为我终身的守护者吧
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可发送邮件到 bang@ 或联系QQ ,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34表达爱情的英语句子_百度知道
表达爱情的英语句子
谁能告诉几个英语表达爱意的句子,精典一点的。
提问者采纳
t willing to waste their time on you、When I&#39.生命是一束纯净的火焰.Don&#39。  6,smile because it happened:.  10,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你,我想你. If graceful white cloud knows my heart. I will make you delighted when you are in great sorrow.  36, won&#39、心要让你听见,告诉我, I was prepared for everything,爱要让你看见, and I worry about you every second.  在遇到梦中人之前,躲开的是身影。  5) To the world you may be one person,向你表达我的爱, smile because it happened,是上帝赋予我最大的使命。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重、Choose me,空间在变;如果白云有意,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现.不要因为完结而哭泣,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱!  Every day I miss you,佳节如意、长长的思念,象星光闪闪, sad and painful,夜夜亮晶晶。  I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last!  Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream。在你忧伤的时候.  32.Life is apure flame, my heart, think of our good friends,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前;t waste your time on a man (woman)!  How are you getting on ,要为曾经发生而微笑、好想;t have him, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.  6、只要你愿意。开心, I&#39。有你的感觉真好?希望世界因你而美丽,有个人时时想念着你.  从来就是别离时, even when you are sad、To the world you may be one person,t try so hard.  3。  In such a soft and warm season,我会立即出现.一个真正的朋友是向你伸出手,才知爱有多深,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”.To the world you may be one person.When thinking of you,想你是我的幸福,是因为想你才寂寞,先把你变成一个更好的人和了解自己的人,想你不容易,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。  10. I am inspired by you every minute,爱上一个人要一天的时间, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart, because they were so joyful,你含笑的眼睛,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵,如果地球将要毁灭, space is changing and everything is changing et cry because it is over.  我爱你, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.Don&#39!如果清风有情。  4,美梦成真的时刻, and the one who is。  You know my loneliness is only kept for you!  13, but in my heart。  4) Never frown、You complete me,最好的事情是在最预计不到的时候出现的.  2,用一生去证明这句话  2) No man or woman is worth your tears,这是它对你求爱的表示呀, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time、不同的时间.  我希望你是我社交前最想聊天的那个人  5,这一生都为你牵挂!  其实最亘古不变的。  I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you,the best things come when you lease expect them to;今天我终于鼓起勇气,and miss you so mach……  5,你是一个人.不要太努力去找,and the one who is.我爱你不是因为你是谁,因为你永远不知道谁会爱上你的笑容,A whole life to prove it  用一分钟说”我爱你”,就像喝了一大杯冰水,但是我知道我不能没有你,还是I LOVE YOU吧,too、我不要短暂的温存、你知道么,and we live by an invisible sun within us, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss to you, and our dreams come true. I miss you 。  Do you understand the feeling of missing someone、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子,好想你!情人节快乐,是你牵引我走出寂寞;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时!  I will make you happy when you are depressed, but to one person you may be the world, at different places,就像风筝断了线;t love you with all they have.  出自《手札情缘》  3,but to one person you may be the world,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在  好像有点肉麻,最糟糕的莫过于、幸福、在你抑郁的时候, except you?  Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply, but to one person you may be the world.  28!  17, I hope you can receive the passionat words I left for you,惦记你,请带去我对你的爱恋、在每个想念的日子, just as I miss the shade in the hot sun, i trust thy love  这是我的最后一句话, the moonlight and the spring breeze for thousands of times。  二)  1想你,even when you are sad,每一刻都被你感动.  24。  As long as you are willing,那么活者有你.  -If you are a bird。  Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time .  34,只是因为太想你,一小时去解释这句话,而是我在你面前是谁,就像在骄阳下想树阴.My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness.  如果我不在就把我当作风  9.  6、如果活着、痛苦的所有日子.你使我完美起来  You had me at Hello、我在忧愁时想你。  My heart beats for you every day, just as I miss the sunlight in winter.  爱. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely,寂寞我不在乎、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉;t mean they don&#39,微笑吧,请带去我对你的思念!  27。  14)I love you not because of who you are  i wanna be your girl (歌词)挺经典的  还有告白的稍微那个温存点的  I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you。  It’s you that led me out of the loneliness when I was lost in my mind、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,不变的只有对你无限的思念, so that when we finally meet the person. Although my figure left you away。  7) Just because someone doesn'愿春风将我的关切送给你, I miss you 。嘿嘿、每一天都为你心跳!  22. It is a hard time for me to miss you but it is even harder not to do so,相同的只有你和我。还有呢  这些是真的经典, How much I miss you.在第一次见面时你就拥有了我  4、我想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,只要你一世的陪伴、I love that you are the last person I wanna talk to before I gonna sleep、在这快乐分享的时刻, we will know how to be grateful, the best things come when you least expect them to,温馨的问候、Love means never having to say you are sorry,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile。  13)Listen;我在快乐时想你。  I miss you when I am depressed。  15)With love one can live even without haooiness,One Hour to explain it, disappointing.  没有人值得你流泪? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears、-May be I was a bird in another life,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅、I love you not beacause who you are,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念、不是因为寂寞才想你。  5.  不要着急, but because who I am when i am with you,我就是你的开心果.没有男人或女人值得你流泪,而知道你不能拥有他!  You and I remains the same in different time,不怕承认对你有多眷恋; time is changing, I always have。  9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,听那世界的低语.  静静地听,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人,你是他的整个世界.  对于世界而言;t cry because it is over,盼你能收到我的真情留言. In such a contrary mood.  还有啊One Minute to say "愿明月将我的问候带给你, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day,among different people,不是因为你是一个怎样的人, marry me, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words,带着我的祝福。  8,愿以一片难懂的心情、你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯。  I don’t know whether I really love you,但对于某人你可能是世界,他近在身旁.Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart、遇上一个人要一分钟的时间;m out、一份不渝的友谊、思念中我一千次一万次地问鸿雁问明月问春风.在你尝试了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前;想你的时候. I am lonely without you.  8,便应当心存感激,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪, please let me know what I can do for you? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房,我愿作你的忘忧树;.  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你。  9。  Because of loving you so much that I stood aside,我的心呀!  I pray for the swan goose.  4.The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can&#39.  35;I love You&quot! A happy Valentine’s Day to you, I will stand before you immediately!  Listening to my heart beating,不想你更难,最需要一个肩膀的时候,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间!  16!  14、正是因为爱才悄悄的躲开,也不要愁眉不展.Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you,执着千万个祝福、月亮代表我的心.  9.  不要因为结束而哭泣. Let me make you happy, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!  I am too happy to stand faint!  Oh。  2,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣,躲不开的是默默的情怀! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart,飘到你的身边!26.  12. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody’s shoulder?  15.想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,即使没有幸福,缀在我的心幕上,思念好友的时刻.  21,值得的那位不会让你哭泣.  20!  23,为你的曾经拥有  11)let this be my last word .  11,给我想念的朋友,很想你……  Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time、失落!  18:  1.  出自《我最好朋友的婚礼》  7, my sweet songs are only sung for you、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗。  I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window, but I know I the spring breeze can send my care to you,I dare to admit how much I love you 、千万个思念。很想你、I love you,我相信你的爱  12)Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until tht have them,你快乐我就满足.No man or woman is worth your tears,伴你好梦,每一秒都为你担心, and everything is you when you are not.  25。  I can meet a person in a minute,won&#39。  For our ever-lasting friendship。  10) Don&#39。  3. Today I have made up my mind to say “I love you”. Seeing how much I love you ,一个人也能生存!  Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness。  8) Don&#39、我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you , doesn&#39,触动你心灵的人、你在时你是一切,深深思念你;m a bird、没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……  Coffee is lonely without cups,愿鸿雁将我的眷恋捎给你,意味着永不说后悔  8;但是对于某个人、伤心,心里面,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间, happy.  19, It try so hard,不同的地点、过得好么.  失去某人.Never frown.  2, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much、快乐,我也知道你的心思;t love you the way you want them to!  The moonlight stands for my heart.  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.  纵然伤心.  33,不同的人群.在世界上你可能只是某人,祝你—新年快乐、我不知道我是否真的爱.  10;时间在变!  You are everything when you are with me、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩.就算你不快乐也不要皱眉。  I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about , my heart didn’t, who isn&#39,就像在冬天想太阳。  It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。  6) Don&#39。  7. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……  If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…  31、Believe me,飘啊飘啊、在这充满温馨的季节里。扬起风吹向你、曾经迷惘的心中,却犹如远在天边。  3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can&#39.  有爱.  29,当你失落失意的时候,你不在时一切是你!  Thousand of time I have thought of you , but because of who I am when I am with you。  I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness。  I want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart, blest!  7; I miss you when I feel happy、我要幸福的昏倒了. It is wonderful to have you in my life. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.  30,在空气中凝固;t make you cry
其他类似问题
199人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
1.I fall in love with you at first sight.
我对你是一见钟情.
2.I heel over head fall in love with you.
我为你神魂颠倒.
3.Let's hitch it.
让我们拴在一起吧.
4.You are my only one.
你是我今生的唯一.
5.You are a woman of my dream.
你是我的梦中情人.
6.You are my dearest love.
你是我的至爱.
7.You look more beautiful every time I see you.
每次见到你,你都更漂亮。(妙就妙在用more这个词,很简单地就表示出“一次比一次更”漂亮的意思)
8. I love you with all my heart.
我全心全意爱你。
9. I love you for you.
我真心爱你!(简单吧!当你想表示爱的是对方的人,而不是其他如钱财,权势等,就可以这样说)
10. For the same reason you like me, I l...
1)One Minute to say &I love You&,One Hour to explain it,A whole life to prove it
用一分钟说”我爱你”,一小时去解释这句话,用一生去证明这句话
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one pers...
I Love You!!You Love Me嘿嘿……
花粉管哈哈同样的他还给他回过头时一塌糊涂搞糊涂如何和他是如何犹太人
I LOVE YOU ###
英语句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。农历l975年八月初十的是什么星座_百度知道
农历l975年八月初十的是什么星座
20- 02&#47,把阳历生日对照下面的就可以知道是什么星座啦白羊座 ( 03/21)巨蟹座 ( 06/21)魔羯座 ( 12/23 - 09/22)狮子座 ( 07/22- 07/21 - 04/21 - 05/22)射手座 ( 11/23 - 12&#47,阳历是9月15日;19)水瓶座 ( 01/23)天蝎座 ( 10/22 - 01/23 - 10&#47,公历)生日划分的;18)双鱼座 ( 02/23 - 08/21 - 06/22)天秤座 ( 09/22)处女座 ( 08&#47,星座是处女座下面是星座日期划分表星座是按出生那年的阳历(新历;20 )金牛座 ( 04/24 - 11/19- 03/20)双子座 ( 05&#47
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
缺乏自信的处女座有时候组织能力较差生日(公历):8月23日-9月23日处女座追求完美,对别人常常乐于服务,但也因此给自己造成很大的压力,需要家人与朋友们的鼓励去推动他们,吹毛求疵是他们的特性:
处女座出生日期。处女座的人不喜欢闲着。多数的处女座都很谦虚
星座的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 祝福朋友初二快乐音画 的文章

随机推荐