carringnext to you吉他曲曲难吗

帮我看看这段话有没有语法错误.单词错了也可以的.But you know,there is something I believe-- I want to try and live my life,carring all of my memories with me...And even if those memories are painful...Even if they do nothing but h_百度作业帮
帮我看看这段话有没有语法错误.单词错了也可以的.But you know,there is something I believe-- I want to try and live my life,carring all of my memories with me...And even if those memories are painful...Even if they do nothing but h
帮我看看这段话有没有语法错误.单词错了也可以的.But you know,there is something I believe-- I want to try and live my life,carring all of my memories with me...And even if those memories are painful...Even if they do nothing but hurt me...I want to keep them.Even those memories I sometimes wish I could forget...AS long as I carry them with me...As long as I can keep holding on,then someday...I will be strong enough that those memories don't hurt me anymore...and I'll be glad that I have them...That's what I believe,with all my heart...That's why all of my memories are precious to me,I don't think it would be OK to forget a single one...如果是对的也请和我说一声谢谢了.错了的话帮我改改吧.
Even if they do nothing but hurt me...这句最好用过去将来时或一般过去时其它没问题求吉他曲《i miss you》曲谱,注意不是什么流行歌,它是古典吉他曲,下面有它的演奏地址_百度知道
提问者采纳
那第二页呢。。。
提问者评价
多谢多谢,虽然我已经找到谱子了,不过还是很感谢你。那位一楼的,其实我只会看六弦谱子
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
这个我有,去年我在玫瑰木论坛传过的,但是玫瑰木现在好像登不了。我在吉他中国也传过,去搜一下吧。比较简单,但是很好听
您可能关注的推广回答者:
古典吉他的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The truck is a vehicle for carrying goods.请问这里的 for carring good是做后置定语么?还是状语?_百度作业帮
The truck is a vehicle for carrying goods.请问这里的 for carring good是做后置定语么?还是状语?
The truck is a vehicle for carrying goods.请问这里的 for carring good是做后置定语么?还是状语?
句意是:卡车是运输货物的交通工具.for carring good是后置定语,用来修饰前面的名词vehicle.
修饰名词的是定语,vehicle是名词,所以是定语,而且位置在vehicle后面,所以是后置定语。视频: I Still Believe In You 古典吉他 吉他曲
分享给好友
I Still Believe In You 古典吉他 吉他曲
下载至电脑
用或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
YOUTUBE 的名人老头~一把古典打天下~音色纯净优美,尽显吉他魅力。
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号