pat‏pat品‏牌怎么样?希‏望大家能帮忙‏介绍。

App Store 上的“PatPat - For Moms and Babies”
只能在 iOS 设备上的 App Store 获取此 App。
Polished up the look of home page2. Added new arrival products3. Squashed some bugs and boosted performance4. Better compatible with iPhone X
1. Optimized Product List2. Optimized Cart Page3. Bug fixed
1. More offers are added in Daily Specials2. Optimized Wallet page3. Optimized Product Details page4. Bug fixed
1. Optimized Flash Sale page2. Bug fixed
1.Optimized Account page2.Optimized Order Details page3.Optimized Check out and Confirmation page 4.Default shipping address available5.Optimized Cart page6.Optimized Product Details page
1.Optimized product detail page including product photo display, review ranking, and event logo.2.Optimized event page and added reset button in the filter.3.Included Sign In/Register reminder under the user’s profile photo.4.Fixed bugs of account center.5.Optimized cart page including adding promotion reminder, changing sold out reminder, using new design of changing product quantity.6.Added reference price on all product pages.
1. Added Patpedia section.2. Optimized App filter.3. Optimized cart page, checkout page, product detail page, and other pages.
Support Apple Pay.
1. Added push notification.2. Optimized product detail pages.3. Optimized Cart and Checkout pages.4. Fixed bugs.
Become a member of the Pat Life Community. Moms can show off their children’s funniest moments, make friends, and earn free gifts.2. Optimized product detail pages.3. Optimized checkout page.4. Bug fixes.
Become a member of the Pat Life Community. Moms can show off their children’s funniest moments, make friends, and earn free gifts.2. Optimized product detail pages.3. Optimized checkout page.
1.Add kahuna event statistics.2.Adapter ios10 system.3.Bug fixes
1. Optimized review system2. Added Pat Point rewards system3. Added more shopping options4. Other minor UI optimizations
1. Optimized review system2. Added Pat Point rewards system3. Added more shopping options4. Other minor UI optimizations
1. Optimized notification system2. Added voucher system3. Added 21 countries currencies in payment system4. Fixed BBB and Norton verification link5. Other minor UI optimizations
1. Flash sale categorization is coming back?2. Give X, Get X feature3. Better image quality4. Better notification system5. Credit card auto scan enabled
1. Optimized home page.2. Brought back event categorization.3. Re-categorized products. Improved experiences to identify certain product.4. Added &Give 25%, Get $5& program back!!!5. Improved checkout process.
版本 3.2.1
1. Polished up the look of home page2. Optimized Pat Life3. Squashed some bugs and boosted performance
4.6(满分 5 分)
Received my second order today and overall shopping experience definitely earned my 5 stars review. My first order was for 2 cute tutu dresses for my daughter, quality about the same as target clothing, great bargain and we definitely loved them and makes my little one cutter dancing with them. Second order was a picnic mat which took about 17 days to deliver which is long but for that price it is ok. It is well-made of sturdy fabric and much larger than I though it to be, another great deal!! We used it on the beach last weekend, so convenience and easy to fold back. thanks for the great products.
Received my second order today and overall shopping experience definitely earned my 5 stars review. My first order was for 2 cute tutu dresses for my daughter, quality about the same as target clothing, great bargain and we definitely loved them and makes my little one cutter dancing with them. Second order was a picnic mat which took about 17 days to deliver which is long but for that price it is ok. It is well-made of sturdy fabric and much larger than I though it to be, another great deal!! We used it on the beach last weekend, so convenience and easy to fold back. thanks for the great products.
As a parent of a twenty month old, I have tried bunch of different apps for kids stuff. This one is the best among all. Very specialized in kids goods. Great price. And the app is sleek. Great product and please keep up the excellent work!
As a parent of a twenty month old, I have tried bunch of different apps for kids stuff. This one is the best among all. Very specialized in kids goods. Great price. And the app is sleek. Great product and please keep up the excellent work!
启用“家人共享”后,此 App 最多可供 6 名家庭成员使用。PatPat母婴电商平台的商品质量如何?_百度知道
PatPat母婴电商平台的商品质量如何?
我有更好的答案
有十几&个知&&名&&&母&&&婴&&品&&牌入&&驻
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。拒绝访问 | www.ef43.com.cn | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.ef43.com.cn) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(42b43a-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器patpat品牌靠谱吗?听听大家的介绍。_百度知道
patpat品牌靠谱吗?听听大家的介绍。
我有更好的答案
实力很强,它是一个出口电商,回头你也可以熟悉下,现在我厂的童装跟童鞋都是通过这里出口的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。