3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求英文藏头诗,告白用的 L Y I L I K E U
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Life,the past is black and white,but the future will be【colorful】.Youth,smile just like sunshine,someone makes me【enjoyable】.I ,could cry for a thousand times if you promise me a happy ending【door】.Lies,I will never say ,because to me someone is the whole【world】.If,you get tired one day ,as long as you turn around you can see my smile above【all】.Kite,it's fly in the sky higher and higher just like my love more and【more】.Everlasting,don't afraid of shadow in front you ,look,I'm【reliable】.Uproar,the atmosphere get hot and I'm waiting for your receiving 【call】.果然啊,汉语表意无所不至,这英语悲催的!扯来扯去的,一点意境没有- -!不考虑汉语藏头诗么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我喜欢我的工作(The job I like best)_大学英语作文_求学网
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
我喜欢我的工作(The job I like best)
我喜欢我的工作(The job I like best)&&& in the past three years of my college life i have never ceased to think what kind of work i shall take up upon graduation. although my ideas are not consistent, i have decided on a college teacher as my life-long career.&&& a variety of reasons have led me to choose this occupation over other more lucrative ones. first, teaching is learning. to make my lectures more constructive and stimulating, i have to read more books, explore new knowledge and gain a better understanding of the world the very thing i enjoy in my life. second, teaching means freedom and independence. as a teacher, i'm free to use my own ideas and make my own decisions, a privilege not everyone can have, even those with highly-paid positions. finally, i like teaching because it offers certain peace of mind. no more rushing to catch a morning bus, no more anxiety to please a boss, no more worries about your paycheck which is steady, if not handsome.&&& nothing, not even a big salary, can equal for the opportunity to continue learning,the satisfaction of being your own boss,and a gentle peace of life.
相关信息:
莫扎特的首次演奏【内容提示】阅读下面的文章,然后就其主要内容列一个至少有7个要点的提纲,最后根据提纲写一篇不超过150个词的摘要(summary)。Mozart's First Recital (演奏)It was a very happy household (同...()
万能英语作文模板(I)说明原因型模块(一)Nowadays ,there are more and more XX in some big cities . It is estimated that ( 1 ). Why have there been so many XX ? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follo...()
The Key to Success高三(10)班 肖洁Everyone gets the itch to succeed, but only part of them can make their dreams come true. You maybe wonder: what is the key to success? The answer is “To keep the d...()
You can’t be an Apple Loved by All People高三(10)班 王笑犁An attractive apple got ripe and loved by many people. It happened to meet an old man on the street one day. “Do you love me?” it asked ...()
A Letter of Invitation春节即将来临,你写信邀请外国朋友来中国过春节。The Spring Festival is coming shortly. You intend to invite your foreign friend to come to China and spend the traditional Chinese F...()
关键字含有“400字”的内容:
关键字含有“工作”的内容:
关键字含有“to”的内容:
关键字含有“my”的内容:
关键字含有“of”的内容:
关键字含有“more”的内容:
关键字含有“the”的内容:
关键字含有“have”的内容:
关键字含有“and”的内容:
关键字含有“not”的内容:这是一首藏头诗 大家帮忙解决一下吧_百度知道
这是一首藏头诗 大家帮忙解决一下吧
英文:I can't imagine the day you leave me
like the boat suddenlly fall into the sea you should remember I'm here waiting for you中文:我无法想象你离开我的日子,就象小船突然掉进了大海,你要记得我正在这里等你. 注:这首诗原本是英文的
我有更好的答案
I can't imagine the day you leave me like the boat suddenlly fall into the seayou should remember I'm here waiting for you I like you maybe it is
采纳率:19%
我晕!藏头诗也要有标点啊!不然怎么知道哪儿是头哪是尾啊!
我想你 我=我
不要就 像=想 你=你
我爱你拉~~
其实就是I love you啊,根据中文翻译就可以确定标点了。
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
藏头诗的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。能帮我写一首ILOVEYOU的英文藏头诗吗_百度知道
能帮我写一首ILOVEYOU的英文藏头诗吗
我有更好的答案
我识朝天路爱而不得见你归云壑去一咏清两耳辈阙桃花浪子复为列侯IknowtheairwayLovebutnotseeYougotocloudourlivesXuqingtwoearsWavegenerationquepeachblossomAfterforsequencehou
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。社会化媒体
了解更多>>