问:i don't need you.idon'tneedyou anymany to anymore

歌词有i love you
i need you 并且有女声,是2、3年前的欧美歌曲,叫什么?
歌词有i love you
i need you 并且有女声,是2、3年前的欧美歌曲,叫什么?
09-07-01 &
超刺激的xxx片地址&&啪啪啪&&高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&各种类型都有&你懂的!&手机也可以看滴!&&&&不要太沉迷!&&&尀46闊f寊fsw刘
请登录后再发表评论!
Dilemma (Kelly) I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do, Need you No matter what I do.... All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you (Nelly) Uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And she got the hots for me, the finest thing i&#39;d ever seen But oh, no, no, she got a man and a son doh-oh, but that’s okay ‘Cuz I wait for my cue and just listen, play my position Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mama hittin’ And in no time I better make this with her mine and that’s for sure ‘Cos I-I never been the type to break up a happy home But uh there’s something ‘bout baby girl, I just can’t leave alone So tell me, ma, what’s it gonna be She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I see a lot in your look and I never say a word I know how niggas thought i can’ trippin’ , and hate up all the girls And there’s no way-hey-hey Nelly gon&#39; fight ova no thang as you could see But I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holler, and swoop me in his two-seater Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya, don’t you forget it But uh it ain’t that easy for you to pack up and leave him But uh you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turned to leave She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” come on No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me, Kelly I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do And it’s more than you’ll ever know Boy, it’s for sure You can always count on my love Forever more, yeah, yeah East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (‘Cos you don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right East coast, you’re still shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, you’re still swingin’ right
请登录后再发表评论!
1.Get This Party Started (Opening 揭开男女之间的爱情序曲) 作曲:Linda Perry 编曲:蔡廷贵制作:毕国勇(K.Y.B)I&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedGet this party started on a Saturday nightEverybody&#39;s waitin&#39; for me to arriveSendin&#39; out the message to all of my friendsWe&#39;ll be lookin&#39; flashy in my Mercedes BenzI got lotsa style, got my gold diamond ringsI can go for miles if you know what I meanI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedPumpin up the volume, breakin down&#39; to the beatCruisin&#39; through the west sideWe&#39;ll be checkin&#39; the sceneBoulevard is freakin&#39; as I&#39;m comin&#39; up fastI&#39;ll be burnin&#39; rubber, you&#39;ll be kissin&#39; my a**Pull up to the bumper, get out of the carLicense plate says Stunner #1 SuperstarI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedGet this party startedMakin&#39; my connection as I enter the roomEverybody&#39;s chillin&#39; as I set up the groovePumpin&#39; up the volume with this brand new beatEverybody&#39;s dancin&#39; and their dancin&#39; for meI&#39;m your operator, you can call anytimeI&#39;ll be your connection to the party lineI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedI&#39;m comin&#39; up so you better you better get this party startedGet this party startedGet this party started right nowGet this party startedGet this party started转载来自 ※ 魔镜歌词网 Get this party started right now中文翻译∶我马上就到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!我马上就到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!周末夜开个狂欢派对,大家都在等我来。发简讯告诉所有朋友,开着宾士车绝得自己炫到爆,看看我的黄金钻戒就知道我多有型。我可以一直这么跩下去,若是你懂我在说什么。我马上就到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!我马上就到,我来了,我马上到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!扭大音量,随着节拍摇摆,沿着西岸飙车时,顺道欣赏美景,连大马路都怕我车太快,我将奔驰疾行而你们只能望尘兴叹,把车停在路边,走出车外,车牌写着“绝代佳人超级天后”!我马上就到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!我马上就到,你最好……我马上就到,你最好让派对开始吧,让派对开始吧!我一进入派对场就忙着跟大家哈拉,姿势一摆大家都甘拜下风!随着全新的节拍扭大音量,所有的人都在跳舞,为我而跳!我是你的接线生,你可随时打给我!我会是你派对专线联络人!我马上就到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!(我马上就到,啊哈!)我马上就到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!(我马上就到,我就要来了!)我马上就到,所以你最好让派对开始吧!(我马上就到,你最好是……)让派对开始吧!现在就让派对开始吧!让派对开始吧!让派对开始吧!现在就让派对开始吧!
请登录后再发表评论!
Dilemma----- Kelly以前移动彩铃网上有过.
请登录后再发表评论!
我推荐你第二首可以嘛my love will get you home &#160; 之前都很红的If you wander off too farMy love will get you homeIf you follow the wrong starMy love will get you homeIf you ever find yourselfLost and all aloneGet back on your feet and think of meMy love will get you home BoyMy love will get you homeIf the bright lights blinds your eyesMy love will get you homeIf your troubles break your strideMy love will get you homeIf you ever find yourselfLost and all aloneGet back on your feet and think of meMy love will get you home BoyMy love will get you homeIf you ever feel ashameMy love will get you homeIf its only you to blameMy love will get you homeIf you ever find yourselfLost and all aloneGet back on your feet and think of meMy love will get you home BoyMy love will get you homeIf you ever find yourselfLost and all aloneGet back on your feet and think of meMy love will get you home BoyMy love will get you home BoyMy love will get you home
请登录后再发表评论!
是 PRETTY BOY 吧
请登录后再发表评论!99+条站内信
1条系统消息
I don&#39;t believe you
正在加载歌曲,请稍等...
I don&#39;t believe you-I Don t Need You 超赞的节奏 这女声好听到爆 MP3链接qq空间背景音乐歌曲链接外链地址
正在播放-I Don t Need You 超赞的节奏 这女声好听到爆
顺序循环播放
把本舞曲分享到
请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
/up/mp3/6C9ED2B625CDADFB7B.mp3
1.-I Don t Need You 超赞的节奏 这女声好听到爆外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
2.-I Don t Need You 超赞的节奏 这女声好听到爆歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
3.-I Don t Need You 超赞的节奏 这女声好听到爆这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
4.-I Don t Need You 超赞的节奏 这女声好听到爆推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:未能获取到上传者真实IP 上传时间: 8:37:49
音乐名称:
音乐大小:4.11MB
外链次数:6
外链地址:/up/mp3/6C9ED2B625CDADFB7B.mp3
《》在线视听
-I Don t Need You 超赞的节奏 这女声好听到爆.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。上传时间:
You Need Me, I Don&#39t Need You 录音室现场版
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:25
播放次数:499,208
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩

我要回帖

更多关于 if you need any help 的文章

随机推荐