我们贴春联的英文加过去式 英文

“我们贴春联,放鞭炮,吃饺子”翻译成英文
We put up the Spring Festival scrolls ,played the firecrackers and ate the dumplings.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we are adhibit spring festival scrolls ,play fire- work and eat dumpling.
扫描下载二维码中文快速转换成英语作文~快就今天、、加15分啊你想知道我去年过年是怎么过的吗?我来一一的告诉你,在去年的春节里我过的非常开心.首先我的姥爷领我到门外贴春联.然后大人们准备美味的食物,清扫房间.接着我们全家人共享大餐.到了晚上我们熬夜看CCTV的春节联欢晚会、大人们则边看边包饺子、谈论着这一年发生的事,饺子煮好了、大人们就给我钱.因为是姥姥姥爷的66岁大寿来了很多的亲戚因此我和哥哥姐姐们得到了不少压岁钱.过去式的~
【笔记本】061
Do you want to know my last year is what?I tell you that one in last year's Spring Festival I had a very good time.First,my father took me to the Spring Festival couplet outside.Then adults prepare delicious food and cleaning the room.Then we share the family meal.In the evening we stay up and watch the CCTV Spring Festival gala,adults are watching the dumplings,talking about what happened this year,dumpling cooked,adults will give me the money.Because of the grandparents are many special 66 relatives so my brothers and sisters and I have a lot of money.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
would you like to know how I spent my last new year? I now tell you point by point. I had a great time in the last Spring Festival. Firstly my grandpa took me to stick the couplet outside the door, th...
Do you want to know how I spend my last new year holiday? Let me tell you one by one.I was very happy during the last Spring Festival. First, my Grandpa showed me to post the spring festival scrolls o...
You want to know how my celebrated the new year last year is crosses? I come 11 tells you, in last year Spring Festival I extremely happy.First my grandfather gets me to paste the spring festival coup...
扫描下载二维码新年时我们可以做什么(英文)我的意思是,新年时我们可以做什么?要用英文表达.还要注上中文.不能回答clean the house(打扫屋子)、buy some new clothes(买一些新衣服)、say‘Happy New Year’(说“新年快乐”)、visit family and friends(走亲访友)、eat a big dinner(吃年夜饭) 要说一个以上
嚣张7ViVz即
let off fire crackers(放鞭炮)pasting spring couplets(贴春联)watch spring festival gala on tv(看春节晚会)spend an evening in the society of one's friends(跟朋友聚会一个晚上)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码贴春联 挂灯笼 放焰火的英文翻译
江湖做任务Ny
stick couplets 贴春联hang lanterns 挂灯笼set off fireworks 放烟火
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
贴春联Spring Festival couplet 挂灯笼lantern放焰火Let off fireworks
扫描下载二维码一些英文短语不清楚,请赐教_百度知道
一些英文短语不清楚,请赐教
下列汉语怎么用英语说:贴春联(过去式)春节联欢晚会饺子
!!急死我了:拜年谁的答案对呀,还有一个忘说了哦!!
提问者采纳
Pasted coupletsSpring Festival gatheringDumpling饺子
dumplingChinese dumpling, tortellini
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
paste spring festival scrollsthe evening party of Spring Festivaldumpling
put up Spring Coupletsthe Spring Festival Evening Showdumpling拜年是 pay a New Year visit
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 贴春联 英文 的文章

随机推荐