//ca.ctmus:///12sjf12dskjf112/res/1007/mp3/00/06/88/1400
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
qq空间的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译那是不是意味着你上网的时间会变少呢?(说明:她们开学了,括号里不用翻译)我们24号也要开学了,开学后我就没有多少时间上网了.不过如果我有空就会给你发E-MAIL.我会想念你的._百度作业帮
英语翻译那是不是意味着你上网的时间会变少呢?(说明:她们开学了,括号里不用翻译)我们24号也要开学了,开学后我就没有多少时间上网了.不过如果我有空就会给你发E-MAIL.我会想念你的.
英语翻译那是不是意味着你上网的时间会变少呢?(说明:她们开学了,括号里不用翻译)我们24号也要开学了,开学后我就没有多少时间上网了.不过如果我有空就会给你发E-MAIL.我会想念你的.
Does it mean you'll have less time on internet?We'll begin our classes on24th,then I'll have less time too.But I'll send e-mail to you when I am free.I'll miss you.
is that mean your time spent on the Internet would be less?I'll go on with my school on 24 and will have less time on the Net too,but if i'm free,i'll e-mail youI'll be missing you
Does that means you will have less time to surf on Internet? We will start a new term on the 24th, and I will have less time to surf on Internet,either. But I will send you email if I have time.I will miss you.
That is not the time to access the Internet means that you will become small?We have to start on the 24th, and after school I would not have much time online. But if I give you will be made available to E-MAIL. I'm going to miss you.这是最后一个问题(这个号送人了),爱你们!_百度知道
这是最后一个问题(这个号送人了),爱你们!
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他16条回答
我爱你,爱着你,就像老鼠爱大米。再见,我会想念你的。
为什么不留作纪念
Jae gyeon. 再见。再见。Good bye. Voox zce.
爱你😘
望采纳😇