写一篇关于西罗马帝国灭亡亡的英文短文。 谢谢!

一篇关于母爱的高一英语作文为了呼吁学生们感恩母亲,某英文报社正在举办征文活动,请你根据下面的提示,写一篇100词左右的短文参加这次活动.
在四川地震中,一位年轻的母亲被救援人员救_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在四川地震中,一位年轻的母亲被救援人员救
在四川地震中,一位年轻的母亲被救援人员救出时已经死亡,在她努力弓着的身体下面,躺着一个完好无损的婴儿.救援人员在婴儿的襁褓里发现一部手机,上面有一条编好的短信:“亲爱的宝贝,如果你还活着,一定要记住我爱你!”请答题者不要使用中文式英语,尽量用些高级词汇,谢谢!
During the Sichuan earthquake, a young mother , who was found dead, managed to protect her baby by bending her body over him at the risk of her own life. She only left a message to her baby. “Dear baby, if you are lucky to survive , please keep in mind that I love you.” So many people were moved by the scene, and I am also one of them. In face of danger, the mother never felt scared but tried her best to give her baby a chance to survive. The story reminded me of my mother, who devotes herself to looking after me, giving me care and encouragement. Just like the mother in the story, she can do everything to make sure that I can grow up healthily and happily. I want to say, “I love you , dear Mum.”谁能帮我翻译这篇英语文章,谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译这篇英语文章,谢谢
one day I can speak English very well.sometimes. I know. Everyday. I hope I can speak English with everyone in the world. when I was seven.English language is used everywhere in the world. If you want to be loved. It has become the most language on Internet and for international trade.Of course,Rome was not built in a day.My mother sent me to bilingual class.learning English makes me confident and brings me great pleasure: I am very glad to make a speech here,because English is where English language developed,I read Englishd like to talk something about English!This time,and the Green city --Nll introduce China to them,because the president Washington is my idol,I often go to the English corner,such as the Great Wall.I believe that after hard study,I will be very happy.By talking with different people there.I&#39.At there. On the weekend,I&#39,I want to go to London too. I love English. I hope I can travel around the world someday.So I believe.I want to go to America to visit Washington Monument,it will love me too,and began my colorful dream in the English world, I played games and sang English songs with my classmates.Then I discovered the beauty of English language.If I can ride my bike in Cambridge University,as I love English everyday,I watch English cartoonsLadies and dentlemen,I have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral English,you should learn to love and be lovable
提问者采纳
可爱。我热爱英语,本次发言,我想谈谈与英语相关的东西,同时提高了我的英语口语,并且我在英语世界里形成了多彩的梦我每天跟着磁带读英语。
我知道罗马帝国不是一天建立起来的。互联网,那么你应该学会爱,终有一天我能很流利的讲英语,我将多么的高兴啊。
如果你想被爱,我相信通过努力学习,平时,我还要去伦敦,因为英语就是那里发展起来的,我交了越来越多的朋友。我周末通常去英语角,通过与不同的人交谈,我跟同班同学玩游戏,以及绿色城市南宁,愉悦,例如 长城,在世界上的每个地方都在使用英语女士们。因此我相信。
我希望我有一天能旅游全世界。因为华盛顿是我的偶像,我要去美国访问华盛顿纪念碑。
七岁时:我每天爱英语,国际贸易中,我将想他们介绍中国的景点,在那里,唱英语歌,英语成为主导语言,母亲送我去双语班。
我希望我能跟世界上每个人用英语交流。如果我能在剑桥大学里骑自行车,英语也会每天爱我的,然后我发现了英语的美丽。学习英语让我感到自信,先生们我非常高兴能在此发言,我看英语卡通片
提问者评价
其他类似问题
151人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语文章的相关知识
其他2条回答
怎么没有题啊?只有文章。
很简单的英语,就不翻译了。网上在线翻译基本上都是对的。推荐google在线翻译。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英文短文,有关公共场所禁烟的,单从健康角度阐述即可.注意,别跑题了,是围绕健康谈禁烟.谢谢!Nowadays people are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of health. And they have different ways to stay hea_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英文短文,有关公共场所禁烟的,单从健康角度阐述即可.注意,别跑题了,是围绕健康谈禁烟.谢谢!Nowadays people are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of health. And they have different ways to stay hea
写一篇英文短文,有关公共场所禁烟的,单从健康角度阐述即可.注意,别跑题了,是围绕健康谈禁烟.谢谢!Nowadays people are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of health. And they have different ways to stay healthy. For example, some exercise every day, others try to keep a balanced diet. What do you think is the best way to stay healthy? Write a composition of about 120 words on the following topic:” Should Smoking Be Allowed in Public Places?”
I am not here to defend smoking...admittedly,I do smoke.But this comment really troubled me.I have spent decades fighting my addiction while researching how to still live a healthier lifestyle to the best of my ability.How can a damaging product like cigarettes still be sold?The same way 90% of the non-food on grocery store shelves can still be sold...the same way so many OTC products in your local store can be sold...the same way ridiculous pharmaceuticals that do more harm than good can be sold...it is all about money,folks.How long have autoimmune diseases been around?(hint:processed foods our bodies don't think of as food).How long have people in their 20s and 30s been getting all forms of cancer?(hint:modern society and the garbage they sell you that you NEED) How long have young ladies been getting breast cancer (hint:birth control pills).Look,I am a considerate smoker and never smoke around others or in an enclosed space - and I have cut down to 10 a day of "natural" smokes (not healthy but minus the gunk)...but I grow so tired of the hypocrisy in this world...the modern world just cannot handle the idea that these man-made diseases have come from the almighty dollar.Smoking is unhealthy...smoking in an enclosed space is not fair to others...but PLEASE open your eyes to the reality of the world around you...unless you are living a lifestyle that mimics putting only in your mouth what "nature intended" prior to our "modernization" you are living in a bubble.Damaging products are all around you and I hate to tell you...you are consuming/ingesting them EVERY SINGLE DAY.To the joggers that run up and down the streets of the big,congested cities all I can say is...why would you try to breathe in MORE?City water...enjoy that flouride or,better yet,buy it in plastic bottles?Enclosed homes with A/C vs fresh air...honestly,put some of your energy into the millions of health concerns we now face in this industrialized society...we could really use your help.You are being fed and sold garbage that is killing you...we only treat SYMPTOMS...no one PREVENTS because there is no money to be made from using your head instead of your wallet.Stepping off of the soapbox...just cannot believe the hypocrisy and unawareness of our society.That is why we chose to sell everything and go live in the mountains/travel...just cannot stand to listen to this type of thing anymore...best of luck...I hope not smoking is the only key to longevity for everyone on this bandwagon...and enjoy your boxed non-foods,sugary sodas,antacids and "microwave meals" - enjoy your overladen with wheat/gluten snacks that convert to sugar (have you checked the embarrassing stats on how many people now have diabetes...WE DIDN'T IN THE PAST FOLKS!Yes,buy your veggies in a can for convenience...those dead veggies provide SO much nutrition.Buy a multivitamin that passes through you in seconds,doing no good,because you take antacids to suppress stomach acid everyday (and why does your tummy hurt?gee...maybe the garbage put in it daily?)...Ugh...signing off...just hope the world wakes up...but glad most of my neighbors are wildlife...see,they GET it...they still survive because they stay true to what nature intended...If they started eating fast food,maybe they would end up like us "intelligent" humans.
We all agree that smoking is dangerous, it can cause cancer, heart disease and respiratory problems.Smoking not only harm the smoker himself, but also harms people who is nearby. By breathin...
Should Smoking Be Allowed in Public Places?
There is no doubt that smoking does great damage to one's health.It is reported that every year thousands of people die of smoking or disea...
No Smoking in All Public Places
Some businesses now say that no one can smoke cigarettes in any of their offices. Some governments have banned smoking in all public places. This is a good idea...
I don't think that smoking should be allowed in public places. all people know that smoking is bad for us, but they don't care about that. for public places, there must be many people there, such as t...谁帮我写一篇关于中秋节的英文短文```?200个单词左右``谢谢`!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁帮我写一篇关于中秋节的英文短文```?200个单词左右``谢谢`!
谁帮我写一篇关于中秋节的英文短文```?200个单词左右``谢谢`!
The Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional festivity for both the Han and minority nationalities. The custom of worshipping the moon can be traced back as far as the ancient Xia and Shang Dynasties (2000 B.C.-1066 B.C.). In the Zhou Dynasty(1066 B.C.-221 B.C.), people hold ceremonies to greet winter and worship the moon whenever the Mid-Autumn Festival sets in. It becomes very prevalent in the Tang Dynasty(618-907 A.D.) that people enjoy and worship the full moon. In the Southern Song Dynasty ( A.D.), however, people send round moon cakes to their relatives as gifts in expression of their best wishes of family reunion. When it becomes dark, they look up at the full silver moon or go sightseeing on lakes to celebrate the festival. Since the Ming ( A.D. ) and Qing Dynasties (A.D.), the custom of Mid-Autumn Festival celebration becomes unprecedented popular. Together with the celebration there appear some special customs in different parts of the country, such as burning incense(熏香), planting Mid-Autumn trees, lighting lanterns on towers and fire dragon dances. However, the custom of playing under the moon is not so popular as it used to be nowadays, but it is not less popular to enjoy the bright silver moon. Whenever the festival sets in, people will look up at the full silver moon, drinking wine to celebrate their happy life or thinking of their relatives and friends far from home, and extending all of their best wishes to them.谁帮我写一篇餐厅情景对话小短文(要求英文汉语互译的。200个单词以上)。谢谢了_百度知道
谁帮我写一篇餐厅情景对话小短文(要求英文汉语互译的。200个单词以上)。谢谢了
我有更好的答案
Waiter: How many people?服务员: 几位?Man: Four.男:四位.Waiter: Come this way. I have a table at corner. Is that Ok for you?服务员:这边请.我有个把角的桌子可以吗?Man: That will be fine.男:可以了....Waiter: Do want to order something to drink first?服务员:要不要先来点喝的?Susan: Daddy, Can I order a coke?苏珊:爸爸,我能点个可乐么?Jimmy: I want that too!吉米:我也要!Man: Okay, bring two coke and two cups of water please.男:好吧,Waiter: Here they are. two coke and two cups of water. Are you ready to order?Man:Do you have any special tonight?Waiter: yes! Why don't you try our chief's special BBQ ribs and roast beef combo? It is a family meal deal. The price is...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
情景对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 西罗马帝国灭亡时间 的文章

随机推荐