用唯美英文短诗写一段短诗,谢谢

写一些关于康复的卡行吗?最好是英文诗,中文诗也行!!!谢谢了!! 怎没写呀!!帮帮忙啦!!!_百度知道
写一些关于康复的卡行吗?最好是英文诗,中文诗也行!!!谢谢了!! 怎没写呀!!帮帮忙啦!!!
不是诗也没关系!!一些句子也行
我有更好的答案
有很多,给你几个:1.With the warmest of wishesthis just comes to sayhope that you're feelingmuch better today.2.Hope this happy get-well noteAdds sunshine to your day-And shows you that you're thought ofIn a warm and special way!3.Here's us hoping avidlyYour recovery will be trouble freeAnd very soon we shall seeYou fit as fit can be4.(这首是信教的)That you get well, I hope and pray,For your illness to quickly go away.I've asked God, if he could bless,A special person that's filled with stress. 5.I wish you a speedy recoveryand Happier days ahead'Cause everyone knowsthat someone like youIs too sweet to beStuck in bed.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一首英语诗,14lines 一定要自己写的谢谢_百度知道
帮忙写一首英语诗,14lines 一定要自己写的谢谢
提问者采纳
When You Belive 心存相信 Many night we've prayed 许多个夜晚我们祈祷 With no proof anyone could hear 不能证明谁能听得到 In our heart a hopeful song 我们心中响起希望之歌 we barely understood 我们并不明了 Now we are not afraid 而如今我们不再害怕 Although we know there's much to fear 虽然我们知道有太多事情让我们恐惧 We were moving the mountian long 我们能够移动高山 Before we knew we could 我们之前却不知道 There can be miracles 奇迹必定发生 When you belive 当你心存相信 Though hope is frail 尽管希望如此脆弱 It's hard to kill 但也不能轻易扑灭 Who knows what miracles 谁知道什么样的奇迹 You can achieve 你可以做到 When you belive 当你相信的时候 Somehow you will 不知不觉中你就会做到 You will when you belive 当你心存相信就会做到 And in this time of fear 在这个令人害怕时刻 When prayer so often proves in vain 当信徒们徒劳无功地证明 Hope seems like the summer birds 希望就像是夏天的小鸟 Too swiftly flown away 飞快地掠过溜走 And now I am standing here 现在我站在这里 My heart's so full I can't explain 我的心满满的 无法解释 Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say 找寻信念说出我从未想过我会说的话 They don't always happen when you ask 当你要求的时候它们不经常出现 And it's easy to give in to your fear 而且它很容易在你恐惧面前退缩 But when you're blinded by your pain 但是当你因为痛苦而盲目无助 Can't see you way safe through the rain 在风雨中找不到安全的出路 Thought of a still resilient voice 想象一种很平静的声音 Says love is very near 说出爱离你如此之近 Just believe 请相信 You will when you believe 当你心存相信。打了好久
是你自己写的吗还是网上的
不是的。我自己写的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语诗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我写一首英文带有夸张(Hyperbole)的诗吧!谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我写一首英文带有夸张(Hyperbole)的诗吧!谢谢!
提问者采纳
也许我爱你没有祝英台那样痴情,为了爱在一起可以轰轰烈烈的去死也许我爱你没有孟姜女那样执着,为了再见一面可以昏天暗地的哭泣可是我爱你有我爱你的方式,只要你肯好好的学好,忘记那些曾经,与那些人再不联系我可以和你一起看日出,等日落也可以和你一起与我们未来的小孩嬉戏玩耍虽然不那么夸张,不那么动人,不那么执着,不那么痴情。可是我爱你会比永远多一天。。。。Maybe I love you no bird lovers that, in order to love together can be magnificent and victorious to die
Maybe I love you no meng jiangnu so persistent, in order to see you again can faint day the cry of the secret
But I love you have I love you way,
As long as you are willing to learn well, forget those who once, and those who don't contact
I can with you see the sunrise, sunset, etc
Can also be with you and our future children to play
Although not so exaggerated, not so moving, not so persistent, not so crazy. But I love you more than ever a day...
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
fuck you bitch!!!
what??????
直接谷歌翻译都能拿分,可以的
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我写一首英文带有夸张(Hyperbole)的诗吧!谢谢!_百度作业帮
也许我爱你没有祝英台那样痴情,为了爱在一起可以轰轰烈烈的去死也许我爱你没有孟姜女那样执着,为了再见一面可以昏天暗地的哭泣可是我爱你有我爱你的方式,只要你肯好好的学好,忘记那些曾经,与那些人再不联系我可以和你一起看日出,等日落也可以和你一起与我们未来的小孩嬉戏玩耍虽然不那么夸张,不那么动人,不那么执着,不那么痴情.可是我爱你会比永远多一天.Maybe I love you no bird lovers that,in order to love together can be magnificent and victorious to die Maybe I love you no meng jiangnu so persistent,in order to see you again can faint day the cry of the secret But I love you have I love you way,As long as you are willing to learn well,forget those who once,and those who don't contact I can with you see the sunrise,sunset,etc Can also be with you and our future children to play Although not so exaggerated,not so moving,not so persistent,not so crazy.But I love you more than ever a day...

我要回帖

更多关于 著名英文短诗 的文章

随机推荐