假如你是李华,刚参加完军训,给你美国朋友诗瑶给老师写一封信信,告诉你军训的情况

英语作文假如你是李华,自从上了高中之后,你的英语就一直困难,给某英文杂志编辑M写一封信向他征求建议
英语作文假如你是李华,自从上了高中之后,你的英语就一直困难,给某英文杂志编辑M写一封信向他征求建议
Dear M,
&
My name is Li Hua. Since I become a senior high school student, I&do find it difficult to study English in deep.&&The mistakes of pronunciation and spelling are considered as the major problems, which make me lose confidence in some way. I am now seeking for some suggestions from you&in order to improve my English academic performance in terms of oral speaking and writing examinations.
I am really looking forward to hearing from you, because I guess the chief editor of a famous English magazine are usually well-experienced and skillful at languages.
Thanks a lot!
&
Best regards,
Li Hua
(纯手打!望采纳!)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇英语作文,假如你是李华请你给美国的笔友TOM写一封信,告诉她你近期的状况包括学习生活并告诉他今年_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,假如你是李华请你给美国的笔友TOM写一封信,告诉她你近期的状况包括学习生活并告诉他今年
请各路高帮帮忙语要确哦!激尽
提问者采纳
Dear TomI am very happy to receive your letter. I am fine these days but a bit busy. I am always busy with my study and there are lots of homework to do every day. I work hard and I am interested in all the subjects so I can alwasy get good grades. I often do sports for about twenty minutes after school because it's good for my health and it can help me relax. I am going to take an important exam so that I can get into senior high. So I will try as hard as I can. How about you?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是李华,你给Mary 写一封信,介绍你自己,表示想与她叫朋友。
假如你是李华,你给Mary 写一封信,介绍你自己,表示想与她叫朋友。
看内容 就按你的写 比如你的爱好兴趣 我是农村的家庭情况要符合农村人
不区分大小写匿名
你好,我叫李华,我是从农村出来的,我很想多交几个朋友,这是我第一请求交朋友,你愿意做我的第一个朋友吗?
把它翻译成英语 并介绍自己性别 年龄 兴趣爱好 表达想和她真心交朋友的心愿 祝福语 我男的 17岁 爱打球和跑步 
这个比较困难的,对不起不能回答
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导假定你是李华,请你根据以下提示给你的美国朋友kate写一封信,请她帮忙找一个英语笔友,大致条件如下_百度知道
假定你是李华,请你根据以下提示给你的美国朋友kate写一封信,请她帮忙找一个英语笔友,大致条件如下
假定你是李华,请你根据以下提示给你的美国朋友kate写一封信,请她帮忙找一个英语笔友,大致条件如下:
1、女孩,二十多岁;2、喜欢旅游、游泳、打乒乓球;3、拥有宠物狗;4希望能通过交流提高英语。词数80~100。开头已写好,dear kate, I'm writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor.一定原创啊谢谢。
提问者采纳
用不用5句话概括
dear kate, I'm writing to ask whether you are able to do me a favor.I want to make a new pen pal who can communicate in English with me.The best is a 20-year-old girl and she like to travel,swimming as well as playing table tennis.She also has a pet dog,which can increase the topic between us.If you have good candidates, please introduce to me.Thank you.纯手打哦。有错误请原谅。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 写一封信 的文章

随机推荐