babyluckyeight eight品牌怎么样?

5.4K230 条评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 1.2K74 条评论分享收藏感谢收起2.6K209 条评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 259137 条评论分享收藏感谢收起COPYRIGHT STATEMENT 版权声明
(C) qiqiminmin2014 and QIQI+MINMIN, . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without the prior written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.
凡本博客注明“(C) qiqiminmin2014”的所有文字、图片和视频,版权均为本博客QIQI+MINMIN所有 。未经本博客书面授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。违反上述声明者,本博客保留所有权利追究其相关法律责任。
Calendar 日历
August 2018
Archives 档案
Archives 档案
Select Month
August 2018
March 2018
February 2018
December 2017
November 2017
September 2017
August 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
Categories 目录
Subscribe via Email 邮件订阅
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 请输入您的邮箱地址进行订阅,新博客发布将会发送邮件提示
Join 9 other followers
Blog Stats 博客浏览统计
3,424 hits 点击数
Advertisements& “About 20 years ago, ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
About 20 years ago, I was lucky to teach a disabled young woman named Audrey. Not only was she good at math and science, but she was also very&in art. She could draw and paint beautifully. When Audrey graduated from university, she got two &, one in fine arts and one in chemistry. Not too many people do well in two such &areas of study. 根据上文:one in fine arts and one in chemistry.Just before her high school graduation, Audrey &me a wonderful gift. It was a watercolour painting of a mother and her baby. A tear &from the mother’s eye as she looked &at her child. Under the painting, Audrey had &these words: “The deep love from Mother, &me, touches another.” What a beautiful gift! I had the piece of art framed and &in my office.Years passed with many &from one office to another and I &the painting. Last year, after about eight years of not knowing where it was, I &a phone call from a former colleague who said she had &of mine. It was the picture Audrey had painted for me 18 years earlier. When cleaning out a storage room, she had &my gift.I was struck that the &gift came back. I knew Audrey very well. When she was four years old, Audrey had a serious &. What’s worse, her father left the house. It was her mother who brought her up with much trouble. She &it but was disabled.To &, it is just a painting, but to me it shows how a mother’s love has helped &a talent and how its &pushes me ahead.【小题1】A.interestedB.talentedC.buriedD.absorbed【小题2】A.degreesB.choiceC.chancesD.jobs【小题3】A.similarB.distinguishingC.differentD.scientific【小题4】A.gaveB.promisedC.affordedD.presented【小题5】A.sankB.floodedC.escapedD.fell【小题6】A.quietlyB.lovinglyC.warmlyD.gently【小题7】A.describedB.markedC.writtenD.signed【小题8】A.pastB.onC.withD.through【小题9】A.hungB.decoratedC.paintedD.added【小题10】A.migrationsB.movesC.turnsD.circles【小题11】A.leftB.forgotC.lostD.ignored【小题12】A.acceptedB.madeC.dialedD.received【小题13】A.somethingB.booksC.giftsD.letters【小题14】A.searchedB.discoveredC.observedD.touched【小题15】A.ancientB.colorfulC.preciousD.abstract【小题16】A.symptomB.faultC.heartD.disease【小题17】A.survivedB.recoveredC.struggledD.managed【小题18】A.someone elseB.anyone elseC.everyone elseD.nobody else【小题19】A.encourageB.becomeC.developD.practise【小题20】A.energyB.forceC.strengthD.power&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-陕西省西安市第一中学高二下学期期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“About 20 years ago, I was lucky to teach a disabled young woman named Audrey. Not only was she good at ma...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章讲述作者教过的一个残疾的女孩,虽然残疾,但是她却很有天赋,送给作者一副画着母亲抱着孩子的画,作者非常珍惜这幅画是因为它表现了母亲之爱能培养出天才,并能鼓舞我继续前进。【小题1】考查形容词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. interested感兴趣的,B. talented&&&有才能的,C. buried专心的, D. absorbed专注的,根据下文:She could draw and paint beautifully.可知她有艺术的天赋,所以选B。【小题2】考查名词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. degrees程度,学位,B. choice选择,C. chances机会,D. jobs工作,根据上文:When Audrey graduated from university,可知她从大学毕业获得了两个学位,所以选A。【小题3】考查形容词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. similar相似的,B. distinguishing有区别的,C. different不同的, D. scientific科学的,可知不是很多人在这样的两个不同的领域做得这么好的。所以选C。【小题4】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. gave给,B. promised许诺,C. afforded负担,D. presented呈现,在高中毕业之前,Audrey给我一个很好的礼物。所以选A。【小题5】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. sank下沉,B. flooded涌出,为水淹没,C. escaped逃离,D. fell落下,当妈妈慈爱地看着孩子的时候,一滴眼泪从妈妈的眼睛掉落下来。所以选D。【小题6】考查副词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. quietly安静地,B. lovingly亲切地; 慈爱地,C. warmly热情地,D. gently温柔地, 妈妈看着孩子应该是慈爱地,所以选B。【小题7】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. described描述,B. marked标志,C. written写,D. signed签字,根据下文:“The deep love from Mother,&&& 8&& me, touches another.”可知这是Audrey写的字,所以选C。【小题8】考查介词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. past经过,B. on在…上面,C. with和…一起,D. through通过,妈妈的深深的爱通过我的手感动别人。因为是Audrey画的,所以是通过她的手,所以选D。【小题9】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. hung悬挂,B. decorated装饰,C. painted粉刷,绘画,D. added增加,根据上文:I had the piece of art framed可知作者将这幅画用画框装起来,挂在墙上,所以选A。【小题10】考查名词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. migrations迁移,移居,B. moves移动,C. turns转弯,D. circles围绕,根据下文:from one office to another可知作者搬了很多办公室,所以选B。【小题11】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. left离开,B. forgot忘记,C. lost&&&失去,D. ignored忽视, 根据下文:Last year, after about eight years of not knowing where it was,可知作者将这幅画丢了,所以选C。【小题12】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. accepted结束,B. made制作,C. dialed拨号,D. received接受,作者接到以前同事的电话,所以选D。【小题13】考查名词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. something某些事,B. books书,C. gifts礼物,D. letters信,同事说有作者的东西,所以选A。【小题14】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。 A. searched 寻找,B. discovered发现,C. observed观察,D. touched触及,感动,根据上文:When cleaning out a storage room,可知同事在打扫储藏间的时候,发现了这幅画,所以选B。【小题15】考查形容词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. ancient古代的,B. colorful多彩的,C. precious宝贵的,D. abstract抽象的,根据上文:What a beautiful gift!可知作者认为这个礼物是非常珍贵的,所以选C。【小题16】考查名词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. symptom症状,B. fault过失,C. heart心,D. disease疾病, 根据上文:About 20 years ago, I was lucky to teach a disabled young woman named Audrey.可知Audrey在4岁的时候,得了严重的病,所以选D。【小题17】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. survived幸存,B. recovered恢复,C. struggled奋斗,D. managed管理,设法,她活下来了,但是残疾了,所以选A。【小题18】考查代词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. someone else其他某个人,B. anyone else其他任何人,C. everyone else其他每个人,D. nobody else其他没有人,对其他任何人来说,这只是一幅画,所以选B。【小题19】考查动词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. encourage鼓励,B. become变成,C. develop发展,D. practise练习,对我来说,这幅画表明了妈妈的爱怎么培养一个孩子的天赋,所以选C。【小题20】考查名词辨析和上下文句意理解。A. energy精力,B. force力量,武力,C. strength力气,D. power权力,力量,能量,作者认为是妈妈对孩子的爱这种强大的力量推动作者前进,所以选D。考点: 考查故事类完型填空
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
About 20 years ago, I was lucky to teach a disabled young woman named Audrey. Not only was she good ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“About 20 years ago, ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“About 20 years ago, I was lucky to teach a disabled young woman named Audrey. Not only was she good at math and science, but she was also very____in art. She could draw and paint beautifully. When Audrey graduated from university, she got two____, one in fine arts and one in chemistry. Not too many people do well in two such____areas of study. 根据上文:one in fine arts and one in chemistry.Just before her high school graduation, Audrey____me a wonderful gift. It was a watercolour painting of a mother and her baby. A tear____from the mother’s eye as she looked____at her child. Under the painting, Audrey had____these words: “The deep love from Mother,____me, touches another.” What a beautiful gift! I had the piece of art framed and____in my office.Years passed with many____from one office to another and I____the painting. Last year, after about eight years of not knowing where it was, I____a phone call from a former colleague who said she had____of mine. It was the picture Audrey had painted for me 18 years earlier. When cleaning out a storage room, she had____my gift.I was struck that the____gift came back. I knew Audrey very well. When she was four years old, Audrey had a serious____. What’s worse, her father left the house. It was her mother who brought her up with much trouble. She____it but was disabled.To____, it is just a painting, but to me it shows how a mother’s love has helped____a talent and how its____pushes me ahead.【小题1】A.interestedB.talentedC.buriedD.absorbed【小题2】A.degreesB.choiceC.chancesD.jobs【小题3】A.similarB.distinguishingC.differentD.scientific【小题4】A.gaveB.promisedC.affordedD.presented【小题5】A.sankB.floodedC.escapedD.fell【小题6】A.quietlyB.lovinglyC.warmlyD.gently【小题7】A.describedB.markedC.writtenD.signed【小题8】A.pastB.onC.withD.through【小题9】A.hungB.decoratedC.paintedD.added【小题10】A.migrationsB.movesC.turnsD.circles【小题11】A.leftB.forgotC.lostD.ignored【小题12】A.acceptedB.madeC.dialedD.received【小题13】A.somethingB.booksC.giftsD.letters【小题14】A.searchedB.discoveredC.observedD.touched【小题15】A.ancientB.colorfulC.preciousD.abstract【小题16】A.symptomB.faultC.heartD.disease【小题17】A.survivedB.recoveredC.struggledD.managed【小题18】A.someone elseB.anyone elseC.everyone elseD.nobody else【小题19】A.encourageB.becomeC.developD.practise【小题20】A.energyB.forceC.strengthD.power”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“About 20 years ago, I was lucky to teach a disabled young woman named Audrey. Not only was she good at math and science, but she was also very____in art. She could draw and paint beautifully. When Audrey graduated from university, she got two____, one in fine arts and one in chemistry. Not too many people do well in two such____areas of study. 根据上文:one in fine arts and one in chemistry.Just before her high school graduation, Audrey____me a wonderful gift. It was a watercolour painting of a mother and her baby. A tear____from the mother’s eye as she looked____at her child. Under the painting, Audrey had____these words: “The deep love from Mother,____me, touches another.” What a beautiful gift! I had the piece of art framed and____in my office.Years passed with many____from one office to another and I____the painting. Last year, after about eight years of not knowing where it was, I____a phone call from a former colleague who said she had____of mine. It was the picture Audrey had painted for me 18 years earlier. When cleaning out a storage room, she had____my gift.I was struck that the____gift came back. I knew Audrey very well. When she was four years old, Audrey had a serious____. What’s worse, her father left the house. It was her mother who brought her up with much trouble. She____it but was disabled.To____, it is just a painting, but to me it shows how a mother’s love has helped____a talent and how its____pushes me ahead.【小题1】A.interestedB.talentedC.buriedD.absorbed【小题2】A.degreesB.choiceC.chancesD.jobs【小题3】A.similarB.distinguishingC.differentD.scientific【小题4】A.gaveB.promisedC.affordedD.presented【小题5】A.sankB.floodedC.escapedD.fell【小题6】A.quietlyB.lovinglyC.warmlyD.gently【小题7】A.describedB.markedC.writtenD.signed【小题8】A.pastB.onC.withD.through【小题9】A.hungB.decoratedC.paintedD.added【小题10】A.migrationsB.movesC.turnsD.circles【小题11】A.leftB.forgotC.lostD.ignored【小题12】A.acceptedB.madeC.dialedD.received【小题13】A.somethingB.booksC.giftsD.letters【小题14】A.searchedB.discoveredC.observedD.touched【小题15】A.ancientB.colorfulC.preciousD.abstract【小题16】A.symptomB.faultC.heartD.disease【小题17】A.survivedB.recoveredC.struggledD.managed【小题18】A.someone elseB.anyone elseC.everyone elseD.nobody else【小题19】A.encourageB.becomeC.developD.practise【小题20】A.energyB.forceC.strengthD.power”相似的习题。Welcome to Tamil Numerology website...
Everyone is eager to know about the future.
The purpose of search about our future is if the future is known then we can accordingly act with care. Astrology was born as a result. Numerology is a part of astrology. In our life we are hearing our own names lot of times that has energy of vibration. Each number has individual character and benefits.
Since third century B.C the shastra of numerology has been in use. Our benefits are determined by our date of birth.
Benefits are determined by the relationship between nine planets in astrology and numbers from 1 to 9.
Pythagoras, the scientist in Greece is father of numerology who has invented many theorems for this. If numbers are excluded then there is nothing in the world. Each English alphabet has its equivalent numbers. Despite of length of the name, lucky numbers, lucky days, lucky planets and benefits are determined and calculated by the total number of the name. Also by totaling the day, month and year in the date of birth, benefits are calculated. Good tree gives good fruit and bad tree gives bad fruit. In the same way good numbers gives good benefits and bad numbers gives bad benefits.
To know the benefits of your numerology, visit Tamil’s best astrology website www.tamilhoroscope.in. In this website just give your birth details or your name, it will give your number with its benefits. Use Tamil Horoscope website to get your numerology benefits easily. This is ultimate website for Numerology in Tamil, in this website we provide free monthly tamil numerology predictions.
2017 May Month Predictions

我要回帖

更多关于 luckybaby是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐