中国名著精华全集下载是汇总世界文学创作的精华。 如和理解这句话? 😖😖快,thank you

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
数学辩论题,学霸教教我吧😖😖 观察下面数学现象:3与5互质,5与8互质,3与8也互质;4与7互数学辩论题,学霸教教我吧😖😖观察下面数学现象:3与5互质,5与8互质,3与8也互质;4与7互质,7与9互质,4与9也互质……正方:根据上述现象,可以得出这样一个结论:若a与b互质,b与c互质,则a与c一定互质.你(作为反方)是否认同正方观点?如不同意,请举例予以辩论.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
不对,举反例,8与9互质,9又与10互质,但是8与10不互质.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不认同,6与35互质,35与27互质,但是6与27并不互质。
这个是个错的,说明一个观点不能举例,但是否定一个观点一个反例就行了,如5和7,7和15。但是5和15就不互质了!
扫描下载二维码Help Me😖 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Help Me😖
Posted 08/31/2015
I Want To Be Pregnant And Believe I Am, But All Of A Sudden I Started Bleeding First Just A Little When I Whipe, Then Spotting, Then It Stopped Until I Woke Up Covered In Blood This Morning ? Now I Have Brownish Discharge And Blood Like A Period But I Already Had My Period Over A Week Ago? Some One Help Me Please??
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 09/01/2015
I believe you have posted this once before and have had multiple replies. There are many potentially serious issues that can arise during pregnancy and any kind of abnormal bleeding (pregnant or not) warrants seeing a doctor. 1 potential medical EMERGENCY is an ectopic pregnancy which, if left untreated, can kill you. It behooves you to seek the advice of medical experts at this point. Good luck to you
Posted 09/01/2015
Please go to a doctor. Also, why do people feel the need to Capitolize Every Word In a Sentence. It's annoying (just my little vent of the day).
*Your pants will never get too tight, if you don't wear any* -Married 23 June 2012-our beautiful RAINBOW&&Natalie Grace&born on 2 March 2015
Group Owner
Posted 09/01/2015
OP, posts about the same things are against our group rules. Please bookmark and bump your existing post if you're looking for more responses. Duplicate post closed.
Mari (39) DH (36) Est 2003, Married May 2008
ODD 7/2010, MMC @ 8 Weeks D&C 5/11/12
YDD 8/2013 Our Clomid Rainbow baby!
advertisement
Related Posts
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position3" id="reaction_hug_total_
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position3" id="reaction_hug_total_
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
advertisement
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites
Connect with us
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.腰好疼&#128534;&#128534;&#128534;_百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
?腰好疼&#128534;&#128534;&#128534;
cn******妇产科
贺钊乡卫生院
你好,因怀孕人体内的激素分泌发生变化。怀孕后为了分娩时婴儿能顺利通过产道,人体内分泌一种激素,可使连结骨盆的韧带松弛,这种激素同时起到松弛肌肉的作用,使脊椎的弯度加大,所以容易腰痛。那是正常的。注意适当锻炼身体运动,同时注意营养及正确姿势睡眠左侧卧位。可以用毛巾热敷,单纯的热敷、轻柔的按摩,可以促进肌肉内的血液循环,可以加强肌肉的营养来缓解疼痛。
拇指医生提醒您:医生回答仅供参考。
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
你说的这个情况,长时间学习,活动比较少,现在这几天腰痛,出现这种情况,一般是需要...
有可能是腰椎的问题。建议腰椎ct或核磁共振检查。
你好,15岁还是一个孩子,抽烟确是不行,抽烟的人与不抽烟的相比,得肺癌得几率高4-10...
你好,这考虑有胃肠炎的表现
你好,你的这种情况可能是孕期的乳房涨大的现象,一般是正常现象的,建议你多注意卫生...
为您推荐:
* 百度拇指医生解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生
向医生提问百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
拇指医生找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回Hi due date.....bye due date &#128534;&#128534;&#128534; - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Hi due date.....bye due date &#128534;&#128534;&#128534;
Posted 01/15/2017
Ugh, not surprised it's my due date and very little encouragement that she'll come soon :/ checked on Thursday and was slightly thinning out and only a fingertip dilated. DS
(dear son) was induced at 41 weeks and I had to get the foley bulb, WHICH WAS HORRIFIC, so I had hoped it wouldn't come down to it this time too.....doctor will take an ultrasound on Tuesday and give me an induction date for around 41 weeks if there doesn't look like there's any pressing issues. Ugh.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 01/15/2017
Are you trying anything at home? Pumping, sex, anything like that?
Tiny house living with Corbin 10/2/10 and Moxie 1/28/17 and our future Valentine due 2/14/19.
Posted 01/15/2017
I'm so sorry ? I know how that feels, as I've done it 3 times! I'm hoping my fourth and final baby will be the early one.
I hope you still get to go natural without the induction. Come on baby! Either way, hoping for a smooth and joyful labor and birth for you and baby!
Posted 01/15/2017
Are you trying anything at home? Pumping, sex, anything like that?
Literally nothing is working lol except castor oil, I don't want to get the runs
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
advertisement
Related Groups
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites
Connect with us
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.

我要回帖

更多关于 四大名著h精华版txt 的文章