意境,宁静致远
馆藏&23013
TA的最新馆藏[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢抬头仰望天空是什么意思_抬头仰望天空在线翻译_抬头仰望天空什么意思_抬头仰望天空的意思_抬头仰望天空的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
抬头仰望天空是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
抬头仰望天空是什么意思 抬头仰望天空在线翻译 抬头仰望天空什么意思 抬头仰望天空的意思 抬头仰望天空的翻译
抬头仰望天空
抬头仰望天空 双语例句1. 1. 六月或七月的一天,他一面在稻田之间的狭窄公路行走,一面吃着篮子里的爆米花。他抬头仰望天空,看见了美丽和黑暗的雷雨云。&&&&One day in June or July, when he was walking along a narrow path between paddy-fields, eating the puffed rice that he carried in a basket, he looked up at the sky and saw a beautiful, dark thunder-cloud.2. 你抬头仰望天空,然后再低头俯视脚下的大地。你会认为要分辨哪儿是天,哪儿是地,是轻而易举的事。但是如果你住在宽旷开阔的农村或者住在海边,当你极目远眺那天地会合之处时,你常常会发现分辩天和地确有几分困难。&&&&Look up into the sky, and then down at the earth beneath your feet, It is easy enough, you think, to tell which is ea but if you live in the wide, open country, or near the sea, you will often find when you look far away to the place where sky and earth seem to meet, that this is a matter of some difficulty.3. 抬头仰望着无可比拟的广袤天空,心里微泛着辛酸。&&&&Please forgive me if I forget you Look up to the unparalleled rise of the vast sky, heart-Fanzhe bitterness.4. 我会成为你身处黑暗时的那道光芒如果你迷失他处,正留着泪我将敲响钟声,直到你感觉到我就在你身旁抬头仰望天空寻找着那理由为何我在这而你无法在我身边该怨恨谁?&&&&I must be the light when you're in the dark If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side Looking up into the sky, looking for the reason Why I'm here, and why you can't be here Who's to hate?5. 拘囚在冬的末梢的人们,仍穿着棉衣,站在厚厚的雪壳子上,看了看满胡同堆积如山的雪,无奈的摇头;又抬头仰望那灰蒙蒙的天空,眉心凝成一个大大的问号:春天啊,你在哪里?&&&&Arrested in prison in the winter of peripheral people, still wearing cotton-padded clothes, standing on a thick shell on the snow, looked over the mountain of snow alley, helples then looked up that gray sky, between the eyebrows cemented a big question mark: Spring ah, where are you?6. 911查询·英语单词6. 抬头仰望那蓝湛湛的天空,洁白的云朵分布在天空的每一个角落,使天空约法纯净。&&&&That blue Zhanzhan looked up the sky, white clouds are located in every corner of the sky, so that the sky is about law pure.7. 他走出去站在大路中间,抬头仰望着天空。&&&&He walked out into the middle of the road, looking up at the heavens.8. 抬头仰望着天空,但夜被云朵笼罩,没有星星的闪光,没有船帆座,没有猎户座。&&&&I look up to the heavens, But night has clouded over, No spark of constellation, No Vela, No Orion.9. 9. 有一天,他们抬头仰望天空的时候,远远望见一位骑驴美人从五彩云霞中飘来。&&&&One day they look up the sky and see a donkey riding beautiful woman flies to come from the colorful cloud.10. 10. 然后哥伦布指向天空,人们抬头仰望,看见月食开始了。&&&&Columbus then pointed to the sky, and the men looked up.11. 抬头仰望着天上飘舞的风筝,仿佛给蔚蓝的天空镶嵌着朵朵鲜花。&&&&&&I look up to the sky, as if sunk-in kite to the blue sky studded with flowers.12. 他抬头仰望着天空。&&&&&&He looks up into the sky.13. 我很喜欢这句话,因为我也曾很久很久地抬头仰望天空。&&&&&&I really like it, because I have long, long time to look up the sky.14. 14. 虽然很难过,但我并没有想起抬头仰望天空。&&&&&&Although it is difficult before, but I did not think looked up the sky.15. 我认为抬头仰望蔚蓝的天空也是一件很快乐的事。&&&&&&Be happy for what you have. Appreciate the good things you have in life, and be16. 他抬头仰望上面的天空。&&&&&&He looked up at the sky above.17. 从前的我,喜欢抬头仰望天空。&&&&&&I used to love staring at the skies18. 一到七夕,我就喜欢抬头仰望天空。&&&&&&I like in to look the sky on The star Festival.19. 他抬头仰望天空,想要找到北极星。&&&&&&Eg ▲ He looked up to the sky, trying to find the North Star.抬头仰望天空是什么意思,抬头仰望天空在线翻译,抬头仰望天空什么意思,抬头仰望天空的意思,抬头仰望天空的翻译,抬头仰望天空的解释,抬头仰望天空的发音,抬头仰望天空的同义词,抬头仰望天空的反义词,抬头仰望天空的例句,抬头仰望天空的相关词组,抬头仰望天空意思是什么,抬头仰望天空怎么翻译,单词抬头仰望天空是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐