朋友们 国光帮帮忙20160517忙

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请英语好的朋友帮帮忙1 relax playing a game of chess with me every evening is one of my father’s favoir _____________2 improve Lately(最近)Laura has shown some_____________ in both her reading and writing.3 Austalia,Japan,Canada There are five foreign teachers in our department----two_______,two _______,and one_______ 4 broad These college students spent a whole months traveling in Northwest China,which greatly _____their vision (眼界) and knowledge .5 accept The_____________of the atomic theory by physicists has led to many scientific discoveries 6 patient The manager showed such ____with me that he cut t what I was telling him.7 safe The policeman held up his hand to stop the traffic so that the children could cross the road in_____________.8 care The slightest _____________in driving can result in a terrible accident,9 child He has taken a great interest in collecting stamps since_____________10 permit Susan has obtained her parent’s ___to go camping with her class
都是根据给出的词做词形或词义转换,以完整表述句子的意思,使语法正确和语义完整.1 relaxation 业余活动2 improvement 进步3 Austalian,Japanese,Canadian 澳大利亚人,日本人,加拿大人4 broadened 拓宽(眼界)5 acceptance 接受6 patience 耐心7 satety 安全 和in 固定搭配8 carelessness 不小心(名词)9childhood童年10permission允许希望对你有所帮助
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
假如让你选择,股票、彩票和孩子的成长,你会选择什么呢?让孩子快乐的成长,远离成绩差的烦恼,在优优数学学校,每个孩子都能够找到适合自己的学习方法。lichao
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 国光帮帮忙20160517 的文章

随机推荐