他经常在早上经常拉肚子到达北京英语两种

我们二月一日早上到达北京的英文_百度知道
我们二月一日早上到达北京的英文
我们二月一日早上到达北京的英文
我们二月一日早上到达北京We arrived in Beijing on the morning of February 1st.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
the next train to beijing at 8:00 am
On the train from Beijing to Shenzhen, we met a British man, my cousin is workin...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'根据汉语及关键信息词提示,完成下列句子。(英语,我想了半天了,求亲帮帮忙~~)1.我想去某个地方放松一下。(go somewhere)__________________________2.总有一天我会去北京的。(one day)___________________________
bbRI95MS76
我也不知道,同情你
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下列各词译成英语,必须用上所给提示词76.那个人不可能是我爸爸,他今天早晨去北京了.(can’t)77.汤姆不知道该怎样和他的新同学们友好地相处.(get along with )78.让我们想个办法赶快让她平静下来.(calm sb .Down )79.他的心情很糟糕,因为他妈妈生病了.(be in a bad mood )
76. That man can't be my father, because he went to Beijing this morning. 77. Tom dosn't know how to get along well with his new classmates. 78. Let's think of a way to calm her down quickly. 79. He is in a bad mood, because his mother is ill.
希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问,可以详谈嘛(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1 那个故事听起来很有趣2 他常常去看望他的朋友3 暑假我探望了在北京的姑妈4 他在2月的一个寒冷的早晨来到了这个城市5 12月是一年中的第12个月6 这是他们的第2个儿子7 当我们回到学校的时候给我看一下你的照片8 他在那里待了一个星期9 他要在那里待一个星期10 你要在香港待多长时间11 把你的收音机给他看看12 昨夜我回到家中很晚了13 我和他一起散步很长时间了14 今天天气怎么样?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 风很大15 昨天的天气怎么样16 我可以问你一些假期的问题吗?17中国以长城而著名18 那个男孩会说法语19 他当时正在考虑别的事20 我们决定在上海度假
路过的1298
1. That story sounds interesting.2. He frequently visits his friend.3. During summer vacation, I visited my aunt in Beijing.4. He came to this city on a cold morning in February.5. December is the twelfth month of the year.6. This is their second son.7. Let me see your picture when we return to school.8. He stayed there for a week.9. He will stay there for a week.10. How long will you be in Hong Kong for?11. Show him your radio.12. I returned home late last night.13. I have been taking a walk with him for a long time.14. How is the weather today? It's very windy.15. how was the weather yesterday?16. May I ask you some questions regarding vacations?17. China is famous for the Great Wall.18. That boy can speak French.19. He was thinking of other things at the time.20. We have decided to spend our vacation in Shanghai.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 学校早上经常放的歌曲 的文章

随机推荐