找一首国外英文歌曲,MV里头一开始是穿着类似棒球外套服的橙色的,最后脱了外套的变成夜店的衣服的

找一首国外英文歌曲,MV里头一开始是穿着类似棒球服的橙色的,最后脱了外套的变成夜店的衣服的_百度知道
找一首国外英文歌曲,MV里头一开始是穿着类似棒球服的橙色的,最后脱了外套的变成夜店的衣服的
et Out My Head (Full Length) - Keke PalmerIf I had a dollar for everytime I think of youI would be richWish I had control of the way that I feel for youIt't get you off my mindGet out my headGet out my headGet out my headI' want it to changebut sometimes it'm begging you nowGet out my headGet out my headGet out my headGet out my headYou know I usually try to play it coolbut with you it ain're on my brainYou do me this waydon't stuck on youcause you got me all twistedSometimes I feel like such a foolIt's like I can's never and never enoughSometimes I wish I wasn'm going insaneDay and night you're stuck in my brian like glueNo matter what I doI can't do nothing without youWhy you do me this wayI're like the phonealways ringing in my headthat'm going insaneDay and night you't get you off my mindSometimes I wish I wasn've got all of meyou't do nothing without youWhy you do me this wayI's just too muchGet out my headYou know you got methinkin about you all the timeGet out my headI don't get you off my mindGet out my headGet out my headGet out my headI't know what to doCan't the sameBoy you know you't wincause you're on my brainYou do me this waydon's a battle I can' want it to changebut sometimes it's calling me to youWhy you do me this wayI's like I can'm begging you nowGet out my headGet out my headGet out my headGet out my headI see your faceeverytime I close my eyesI lie awakeCan' want it to changebut sometimes it's just too muchGet out my headYou know you got methinkin about you all the timeGet out my headI don't get you off my mindGet out my headGet out my headGet out my headI't know what to doCan're a part of meIt't stuck on youcause you got me all twistedSometimes I feel like such a foolIt't know what to doCan're on my brainYou do me this waydon's just too muchGet out my headYou know you got methinkin about you all the timeGet out my headI don't concentrate on anythingcause everything reminds me of youNothing I can do nowcause you'm going insaneDay and night you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首欧美歌曲,风格类似夜店歌曲,女主唱,穿插男说唱,mv里男说唱有些镜头是穿的粉色西装的,光头_百度知道
跪求一首欧美歌曲,风格类似夜店歌曲,女主唱,穿插男说唱,mv里男说唱有些镜头是穿的粉色西装的,光头
求一首欧美歌曲,穿插男说唱,mv里男说唱有些镜头是穿的粉色西装的,光头,风格类似夜店歌曲,女主唱
提问者采纳
าีมว&#;ิ้จณปกตามคีาที&#3640
提问者评价