求合适朗诵的英文诗 面试时的竞选大队长才艺诗朗诵展示用的 谢谢!

宁夏大学 外国语学院英语才艺展示大赛圆满落幕
外国语学院英语才艺展示大赛圆满落幕 5月23日,由校团委主办,外国语学院团委、阿拉伯学院团总支承办的Fighting For Your Dream英语才艺展示大赛在外院403教室圆满落幕,共有来自16个学院的17名选手参加了此次比赛。 下午两点比赛正式开始。此次比赛主要分为
外国语学院英语才艺展示大赛圆满落幕
  5月23日,由校团委主办,外国语学院团委、阿拉伯学院团总支承办的&Fighting For Your Dream&英语才艺展示大赛在外院403教室圆满落幕,共有来自16个学院的17名选手参加了此次比赛。
  下午两点比赛正式开始。此次比赛主要分为两个环节,第一个环节是定题演讲,第二个环节是才艺展示。第一个上场的是来自新华学院的闫璐,她流利的英文演讲点燃了现场观众的英语热情,在随后的比赛中,来自各个学院的选手们都深情并茂地进行了演讲,尤其是许曜晨等选手的演讲特别具有感染力,博得了观众阵阵热烈的掌声,将现场气氛推向了高潮。在第二环节中,选手们以各种新颖的形式如演唱英文歌,朗诵英文诗,表演绕口令等形式展示了自己出色的一面,他们别出心裁的表演赢得了观众的热烈掌声,获得了大家的一致好评。
  此次英语才艺展示大赛在现场观众的阵阵掌声与欢呼声中落下了帷幕,经过比赛的激烈角逐,优秀选手脱颖而出,来自数计学院的许曜晨获得了一等奖,机械学院的汪超和人文学院的毛妮获得了二等奖,农学院的田筱菲、土水学院的宋易H、政法学院的乔婧获得了三等奖,化工学院的姜正毅等五名同学获得了优秀奖。
  此次比赛以健康向上、丰富多彩的学生文化活动为载体,提高了学生的英语口语表达能力,激发了学生学习英语的兴趣,营造了良好的英语学习氛围,丰富了学生的课余生活,给学生创造了一个展示自我的舞台,展现了我校学生良好的精神风貌,为学院的学风建设进一步提高作出了贡献。 (外国语学院 吕凡)
(责任编辑:admin)
------分隔线----------------------------
一、培养目标 本专业培养德智体全面发展的,掌握扎实的英语语言知识技能和广博的文化...
英语课程与教学论是教育学科的一个分支学科,该学科的形成经历了很长的历史时期。目前...
序号 姓名 职务 负责工作 办公电话 手机 1 唐占华 党委副书记 学生思想教育和日常管理...
序号 姓名 导师 就业单位 1 欧仁侠 代燕 昆山龙腾光电 2 李罡 秦永左 华为技术有限公...
一、 拟接收调剂专业和人数 电子科学与技术 信息与通信工程 检测技术与自动化装置 模...
电子与通信工程专业和控制工程专业工程硕士学位 一、培养目标: 工程硕士专业学位侧重...寻求适合高中生朗诵的英文诗歌_百度知道
寻求适合高中生朗诵的英文诗歌
寻求几篇适合高朗诵、比较意义情英文诗歌要太短概3、4钟且要找种特别难我高高二近要参加英语口语比赛希望家帮帮忙先谢谢啦O(∩_∩)O谢谢
提问者采纳
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?ShakespearShall I compare thee to a summer's day?Thou art more lovely and more temperate.Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,And summer's lease hath all too short a date.Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;And every fair from fair sometime declines,By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;But thy eternal summer shall not fadeNor lose possession of that fair thou ow'Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st:So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.夏永远凋谢我能够比拟作夏独比比温婉;狂风五月宠嫩蕊作践夏赁期限未免太短;眼睛照太酷烈炳耀金颜遭掩蔽;给机缘或偿道所摧残没芳颜终于凋残或销毁夏永远凋落损失皎洁红芳;或死神夸口影漂泊朽诗与同要类或眼睛诗并且赐给命朗读-朱自清《匆匆》Rush by Zhu Ziqing英照(面文:)燕再候;杨柳枯再青候;桃花谢再候聪明告诉我我复返呢——偷罢:谁藏何处呢自逃走:现哪呢Swallows may have gone, but there willow trees may have died back, but there is
peach blossoms may have fallen, but they will bloom again. Now, you the wise, tell me, why should our days leave us, never to return? If they had been stolen by someone, who could it be? Where could he hide them? If they had made the escape themselves, then where could they stay at the moment?默默算着八千已经我手溜;象针尖滴水滴海我滴间流没声音没影我禁涔涔泪潸潸I don't know how many days I have been given to spend, but I do feel my hands are getting empty. Taking stock silently, I find that more than eight thousand days have already slid away from me. Like a drop of water from the point of a needle disappearing into the ocean, my days are dripping into the stream of time, soundless, traceless. Already sweat is starting on my forehead, and tears welling up in my eyes.我知道给我少;我手确乎渐渐空虚尽管尽管着间匆匆呢早我起候屋射进两三斜斜太阳太阳脚啊轻轻悄悄挪移;我茫茫跟着旋转于——洗手候水盆;吃饭候饭碗;默默便凝双眼前我觉察匆匆伸手遮挽遮挽着手边黑我躺床便伶伶俐俐我身边垮我脚边飞等我睁眼太阳再见算溜走我掩着面叹息新影始叹息闪Those that have gone have gone for good, those yet in between, how swift is the shift, in such a rush? When I get up in the morning, the slanting sun marks its presence in my small room in two or three oblongs. The sun has feet, look, he is treading on, l and I am caught, blankly, in his revolution. Thus--the day flows away through the sink when I wash my hands, wears off in the bowl when I eat my meal, and passes away before my day-dreaming gaze as reflect in silence. I can feel his haste now, so I reach out my hands to hold him back, but he keeps flowing past my withholding hands. In the evening, as I lie in bed, he strides over my body, glides past my feet, in his agile way. The moment I open my eyes and meet the sun again, one whole day has gone. I bury my face in my hands and heave a sigh. But the new day begins to flash past in the sigh.逃飞千门万户世界我能做些呢徘徊罢匆匆罢;八千匆匆除徘徊外剩些呢轻烟却微风吹散薄雾初阳蒸融;我留着些痕迹呢我何曾留着象游丝痕迹呢我赤裸裸世界转眼间赤裸裸罢能平偏要白白走遭啊What can I do, in this bustling world, with my days flying in their escape? Nothing but to hesitate, to rush. What have I been doing in that eight-thousand-day rush, apart from hesitating? Those bygone days have been dispersed as smoke by a light wind, or evaporated as mist by the morning sun. What traces have I left behind me? Have I ever left behind any gossamer traces at all? I have come to the world, am I to go back, in a blink, in the same stark nakedness? It is not fair though: why should I have made such a trip for nothing!
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢叻。虽然和我期望的有点偏差。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
啊,朋友!
黄河以它英雄的气魄,
出现在亚洲的原野;
它表现出我们民族的精神:
伟大而又坚强!
我们向着黄河,
唱出我们的赞歌。
我站在高山之巅,
望黄河滚滚,
奔向东南。
惊涛澎湃,
掀起万丈狂澜;
浊流宛转,
结成九曲连环;
从昆仑山下
奔向黄海之边,
把中原大地
劈成南北两面。
啊!黄河!
你是中华民族的摇篮!
五千年的古国文化,
从你这儿发源;
多少英雄的故事,
在你的身边扮演!
啊!黄河!
你是伟大坚强,
像一个巨人
出现在亚洲平原之上,
用你那英雄的体魄
筑成我们民族的屏障。
啊!黄河!
你一泻万丈,
浩浩荡荡,
向南北两岸
伸出千万条铁的臂膀。
我们民族的伟大精神,
将要在你的哺育下...
买本星火美文朗读吧
有附赠mp3光碟
英文诗歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文朗诵_百度知道
想才艺展示朗诵篇英文稿件~
麻烦推荐篇..
高昂点种 带范读..
提问者采纳
振奋:Oh, Captain! My Captain!---By Walt WhitmanCaptain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is worn,The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,While follow eyes the steady keel, the veBut O heart! heart! heart!O the bleeding drops of red!Where on the deck my Captain lies,Fallen cold and dead.O Captain! my Captain! rise uRise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths--for you the shores crowding,For you they call, the swaying mass, theirHere, Captain! dear father!This aIt is some dream that on the deckYou've fallen cold and dead.My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,My father does not feel my arm, he The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voFrom fearful trip the victor ship comeExult, O Shores! and ring, O bell!But I, with mournful tread,Walk the deck my Captain lies,Fallen cold and dead.文译文:船我船瓦尔特•惠特曼啊 船我船怕航程已完;船历尽风险企求目标已达港口望钟声响欢欣千万双眼睛注视着船----平稳勇敢坚定痛啊痛痛瞧滴滴鲜红血甲板躺着我船冰冷永别啊 船我船起吧倾听钟声;起吧号角您鸣旌旗您高悬;迎着您少花束花圈----候着您千万蜂拥岸边;向您高呼拥挤仰起殷切脸;啊船亲父亲我手臂托着您莫非场梦:甲板您冰冷永别我船作声嘴唇惨白毫弹;我父亲没我手臂没脉搏没遗言;船舶抛锚停平安抵达;航程终;历经艰险返航夺胜利目标啊岸钟声齐鸣啊片欢腾我甲板船身旁悲切步履沉重:倒冰冷永别:With Rue My Heart Is LadenWith rue my heart is ladenFor golden friends I had,For many a rose-lipt maidenAnd many a lightfoot lad.By brooks too broad for leapingThe ligThe rose-lipt girls are sleepingIn fields where roses fade.--A.E.Housman施颖洲译:《我载满伤悲》我载满伤悲我金石故少玫瑰唇少少捷足少宽广难越溪滨捷足少已埋玫瑰唇少眠玫瑰花落田野tommyleea译:《悲满怀》何事悲满怀金玉良友俱已逝几蛾眉红颜几捷足少涧广跃纵青春步履轻健朱唇少眠野蔷薇凋谢假欺骗(1825) 普希金假欺骗要忧郁要愤慨顺暂且克制自相信吧快乐我憧憬着未现今总令悲哀:切都暂转瞬既逝逝变If by life you were deceivedDon't be dismal,don't be wildIn the day of grief,be mildMerry days will come believeHeart is living in tomorrowPresent is dejected hereIn a moment,passes sorrowThat which passes will be dearWhen you are old(情诗歌经典经典)Yeats叶芝When you are old and gray and full of sleep,And nodding by the fire,take down this book,And slowly read,and dream of the soft look,Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep.How many loved your moments of glad grace,And loved your beauty with love false or true,But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,And loved the sorrows of your changing face.And bending down beside the glowing bars,Murmur,a little sadly,how love fled,And paced upon the mountains overhead,And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.尔兰诗 叶芝:经柳园Down by the sally gardenDown by the salley gardens my love and I莎莉花园深处吾与我曾经相遇She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.穿越莎莉花园雪白脚She bid me take love easy, as the lea嘱咐我要轻松新叶枝桠萌芽But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.我幼知予轻率苟同In a field by the river my love and I did stand,河边田野吾与我曾经驻足And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.依靠我肩膀雪白手She bid me take life easy, as the gras嘱咐我要轻松青草堤岸滋But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.我幼知今热泪盈眶Down by the Salley Gardens 走进莎莉花园My love and I did meet 我我相遇She passed the Salley Gardens 穿越莎莉花园With little snow-white feet 踏著雪白纤足She bid me take love easy 请我轻柔待份情As the leaves grow on the tree 像依偎树群叶But I being young and foolish 我轻知With her would not agree 曾细听声In a field by the river 河流畔旷野My love and I did stand我我并肩伫立And on my leaning shoulder我微倾肩膀She laid her snow-white hand柔白手所倚She bid me take life easy请我珍重命As the grass grows on the weirs像河堰韧草But I was young and foolish我轻知And now am full of tears今剩限泪水Down by the Salley Gardens走进莎莉花园My love and I did meet我我相遇She passed the Salley Gardens穿越莎莉花园With little snow-white feet踏著雪白孅足She bid me take love easy 请我轻柔待份情As the leaves grow on the tree像依偎树群叶But I being young and foolish我轻知With her would not agree曾细听声But I was young and foolish我轻知And now am full of tears今剩限泪水歌根据叶芝同名诗歌〈Down By the Salley Garden〉谱曲初翻译《柳园》叶芝早诗作早诗歌韵律优美情细腻辞藻华丽象征意味浓郁明显受英浪漫主义象征主义诗歌影响首诗貌似简单却向揭示哲理:待情应顺其自像绿叶树枝青草河堰愚蠢遗恨终首诗美给飘逸觉 音乐棒让置身海意境 蓝色忧郁; 绿色清新; 白色恬淡
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
朗诵的相关知识
其他1条回答
搜李阳先疯狂英语篇绝高昂
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁经典英文诗朗诵_百度知道
经典英文诗朗诵
适合高诗朗诵呐、泼些概90秒左右朗诵用、谢谢家啦配乐~~
提问者采纳
  推荐《体育颂》现代奥林匹克运创始——顾拜旦于1912第5届奥运瑞典斯德歌尔摩举行用笔名发表篇优美听散文诗该作品获首举办奥林匹克文艺术比赛金质奖篇作品产巨轰效应《体育颂》经历其间直所喜闻乐见争先传诵具永久魅力《体育颂》体现代特点重社意义奥林匹克理想闪耀着顾拜旦体育思想灿烂光辉具高审美价值强美力量  顾拜旦篇传世散文诗充满激情讴歌体育奥林匹克运高度评价奥林匹克运现代社文明作用位同讽刺批判奥林匹克运种种弊端其主导思想体育平奥林匹克理想题《文选》阐释奥林匹克主义且《奥林匹克宪章》所强调  顾拜旦用名字德名字署名发表首散文诗用良苦首先基于所倡导费厄泼赖公平竞争原则使评委能公平评判用笔名;其根据际奥林匹克委员委员、匈牙利梅佐博士解释顾拜旦先想告诉:即使像、德着世仇家能奥林匹克运家庭增进互相解友相处  英文原文:  ODE TO SPORT *  I.  O Sport, pleasure of the Gods, essence of life, you appeared suddenly in the midst of the grey clearing which writhes with the drudgery of modern existence, like the radiant messenger of a past age, when mankind still smiled. And the glimmer of dawn lit up the mountain tops and flecks of light dotted the ground in the gloomy forests.  II.  O Sport, you are Beauty! You are the architect of that edifice which is the human body and which can become abject or sublime according to whether it is defiled by vile passions or improved through healthy exertion. There can be no beauty without balance and proportion, and you are the peerless master of both, for you create harmony, you give movements rhythm, you make strength graceful and you endow suppleness with power.  Ill.  O Sport, you are Justice! The perfect equity for which men strive in vain in their social institutions is your constant companion. No one can jump a centimetre higher than the height he can jump, nor run a minute longer than the length he can run. The limits of his success are determined solely by his own physical and moral strength.  IV.  O Sport, you are Audacity! The meaning of all muscular effort can be summed up in the word ‘dare’. What good are muscles, what is the point of feeling strong and agile, and why work to improve one’s agility and strength, unless it is in order to dare? But the daring you inspire has nothing in common with the adventurer’s recklessness in staking everything on chance. Yours is a prudent, well-considered audacity.  V.  O Sport, you are Honour!The laurels you bestow have no value unless they have been won in absolute fairness and with perfect impartiality. He who, with some shameful trick, manages to deceive his fellow competitors feels guilt to his very core and lives in fear of the ignominious epithet which shall forever be attached to his name should his trickery be discovered.  VI.  O Sport, you are Joy! At your behest, flesh d blood races abundantly through the arteries. Thoughts stretch out on a brighter, clearer horizon. To the sorrowful you can even bring salutary diversion from their distress, whilst the happy you enable fully to savour their joie de vivre.  VII.  O Sport, you are Fecundity! You strive directly and nobly towards perfection of the race, destroying unhealthy seed and correcting the flaws which threaten its essential purity. And you fill the athlete with a desire to see his sons grow up agile and strong around him to take his place in the arena and, in their turn, carry off the most glorious trophies.  VIII.  O Sport, you are Progress! To serve you, a man must improve himself both physically and spiritually. You force him to abide by
you demand that he avoid all excess. You teach him wise rules which allow him to exert himself with the maximum of intensity without compromising his good health.  IX.  O Sport, you are Peace! You promote happy relations between peoples, bringing them together in their shared devotion to a strength which is controlled, organized and self-disciplined. From you, the young worldwide learn self-respect, and thus the diversity of national qualities becomes the source of a generous and friendly rivalry.  *Awarded a prize in the sports literature competition in the V Olympiad Stockholm 1912.  ** Pierre de Coubertin pseudonym.  配乐要用运员进行曲太吵  用埃及记或者其比较气音乐愿意用篇文章百度HI我
提问者评价
先谢谢你拉。只是这个太长了。我最后选的瓦尔特惠特曼的我的船长、不管怎样。谢谢啦。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
经典英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语才艺展示(15秒)可以表演什么?选择英文诗朗诵还是做自我介绍还是别的呢_百度作业帮
英语才艺展示(15秒)可以表演什么?选择英文诗朗诵还是做自我介绍还是别的呢
英语才艺展示(15秒)可以表演什么?选择英文诗朗诵还是做自我介绍还是别的呢
就15秒,绕口令.Betty Botter bought some butter but she said the butter's bitter.If I put it in my batter it will make my batter bitter.so, she bought some better butter,better than the bitter butter.she put it in her batter and her batter was not bitter.so it was good that Betty Botter bought some better butter.She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore.And the shells she sells are sea-shells, I'm sure.If she sells sea-shells on the sea-shore,The shells she sells are sea-shore shells, I'm sure.我在课本上给你找了俩适合15秒的,一个词一个词敲的.
我不太会绕口令
You mustn’t quit
When the road you’re trudging
Seems all up hill,
And you want to smile,
But you have to sigh
Is pressing you down a bit,
Rest,if you must
But you never quit.
这个诗朗诵怎样?
诗歌朗诵这主意不错。给你推荐一首我挺喜欢的短诗。你可以挑你喜欢的。
Hold fast to dreams