成功失败权在我手,求一下联.

#问题餐厅#日剧本季最强女权番完结撒花~小伙伴们可以安安静静地一口气服下这个安利啦!一群被男权社会逼得走投无路的女性(外加一枚人妖)一起在天台上开了家法式餐厅勇敢地向直男癌说不!剧中金句多得截到我手软,却意外地不会让人觉得像是在说教。温情而又正能量,燃到不行!
同时转发到微博求小说中哪些霸气的诗,词,句。例:有朝一日倾权在手,杀尽天下负我之人!_百度知道
求小说中哪些霸气的诗,词,句。例:有朝一日倾权在手,杀尽天下负我之人!
提问者采纳
若有一天我成仙 我必血染半边天
三尺青锋创天下 一把裁决定江山
采纳了就有
侠客行李白赵客缦胡缨,吴钩霜雪明。银鞍照白马,飒沓如流星。十步杀一人,千里不留行。事了拂衣去,深藏身与名。闲过信陵饮,脱剑膝前横。将炙啖朱亥,持觞劝侯嬴。三杯吐然诺,五岳倒为轻。眼花耳热后,意气素霓生。救赵挥金锤,邯郸先震惊。千秋二壮士,烜赫大梁城。纵死侠骨香,不惭世上英。谁能书阁下,白首
白首太玄经
都是比较经典霸气的诗句
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
醉卧美人膝,醒掌天下权
此生不悔种深情,甘愿孤独自飘零,来生若是缘未尽,宁负天下不负卿世人于我皆草菅,不问红尘问苍天。血雨腥风,扬眉淡笑,指枪问穷寇,谁尚敢与我一战否?十步杀一人,千里不留行。事了拂衣去,深藏身与名。希望采纳
还有没?求!
暂时没有了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~请高手帮忙翻译以下句子,谢谢!不用谢。在北京的短暂的相处,我们都感觉到很愉快!欢迎再次来北京!另外还有一件事请你帮忙,如果有其他的公司和你这边要这个项目的授权,请拒绝_百度作业帮
请高手帮忙翻译以下句子,谢谢!不用谢。在北京的短暂的相处,我们都感觉到很愉快!欢迎再次来北京!另外还有一件事请你帮忙,如果有其他的公司和你这边要这个项目的授权,请拒绝
请高手帮忙翻译以下句子,谢谢!不用谢。在北京的短暂的相处,我们都感觉到很愉快!欢迎再次来北京!另外还有一件事请你帮忙,如果有其他的公司和你这边要这个项目的授权,请拒绝。等候你的资料。
You're welcome. We had a great time in staying in Beijing.Welcome to Beijing again.Besides this, I need you do me a favour. If other companys ask you to authorize this project, please kindly reject them. Waiting for you information.希望能够帮到楼主
Don't mention it. Althong time to get together in Beijing isn't long, we all felt very happy!Welcome to come to Beijing again!And there's another thing for you to help if you have any other companies to to ask this project authorization, please refuse. Wait for your information.
Don't mention it. In Beijing's short get along, we all felt very happy! Welcome to come to Beijing! And there's another thing for you to help if you have any other company and your side to this project authorization, please refuse. Wait for your material
Don't mention it. In Beijing's short get along, we all felt very happy!Welcome to come to Beijing!
you're welcome.we both had a really wonderful time during short time spent together in BEIJING.Welcome to come back to BEIJING again!And i will very appriciate it if you decline other company's request for this project.Looking forward to your information!
You're welcome. In Beijing's short, we all feel very happy!Welcome to Beijing once again!There is another thing please help, if you have another company and your side to this project please reject. For your information.
You're welcome!For the short stay in Beijing,we both felt quite pleasant.Looking forward to your second visist to Beijing!By the way,I've something to ask you to do me a favor,if there are any other companies requsting you to authorise this project,reject them,please.We are right here waiting for your documents.
Dear Sir/Madam,You are (always) welcome. During our short getting along with each other, we both felt very happy.May I ask you to do me a favor?(比较有礼貌) If any other company desires to o...
you are welcome(或者 it's my pleasure). During your short visiting, we all had a good time. Welcome to come to Beijing again.Besides, there is one thing I need your cooperation, please refuse them ...

我要回帖

更多关于 命里无时莫强求下联 的文章

随机推荐