&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&!&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A-1&& &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&halloween&&&&&&&&&&&
&Yeah8&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A-1&&&
3&old,o-l-d,old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A-1&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A-1&& &&&
9sonsonsun,wolfhospitalh-o-s-p-i-t-l,&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&A-1 &&&
&Yesterday is July 18th. In the English class, we played the chair game. Bill always lost. Amanda was so happy. What a funny game! Then, we learned Have Fun with English. In it, we learned restaurant, library and so on. I think I like English very much. We went to the assembly hall at about seven o'clock. We watched an English contest. Two Hangzhou Entel Foreign Languages School's students were good at speaking English. Today is busy and happy!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&C2&&&&
&Yesterday is July 19th. In the afternoon, we learned English and Japanese. Mr. Tu said that if you see Japan, what do you think of? We said something about Japan. My mom went to my school at about seven o'clock. The school was over at about five o'clock. My mum waited me for one hour. I felt so guilty. Usually I did my homework in the evening. Mum gave me much good food. They were very tasty. I told mum I'm happy in here and I hope she can go to my grandmother's home. Mum went home at seven o'clock. I were sad. What a happy day! What a sad day!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&&&&
&& Today is July 20th. It's a sunny day. We went to the West Lake. We got up at about five o'clock. We ate breakfast. We went to the West Lake by bus. We sat in the bus for one hour. We got to the West Lake at eight o'clock. We walked near the lake. I played a game with my classmates and Jo. We had to close eyes in the evening. I wanted to be a policewoman in the game. Because in this game policewoman is so funny. But I didnt' have many chances to be a policewoman in this game. I was a little bored. I ate much food and drank a little water. We got to school and ate lunch. Then I did my homework and went to bed. Because I got up so early. In the evening, we recited poems. Today is so busy.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C2&&&&
&Today I'm so tired. Because today we went to the West Lake by bus. The driver went to the wrong place. We were so bored.
&I had a headache. So I couldn't play with others. But everything thing has two sides. I sat on the chair, maybe it was bored but I saw beautiful pictures: trees, flowers, the West Lake. I was a bit happy. Then I walked near the West Lake. There were lots of boats on the water, so beautiful.
&We arrived at school, I was tired and wanted to sleep.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&&&
&A Happy Trip
&Today, we went to the West Lake to have a trip. We went there by bus. We spent 30 minutes.
&We went to the West Lake. It was beautiful. There were lots of fishes, trees and grass. The birds were singing in the trees. Lots of people were talking and laughing. We had a picnic there. Hu Qihao and I were walking along the West Lake. We saw lots of happy fishes. We saw lots of beautiful places. We were very happy.
&It was a great trip!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&&&
&Today, Amanda talked about Halloween. So we made a scary Halloween mask.
&First, we made a pumpkin mask. I made a funny mask. It has got two big eyes. It looks like a pizza. Then I drew a triangle nose. Finally, I drew a very big mouth. It only has five teeth. Some teeth are funny. The pumpkin looks happy.
&Then I made a black bat. It's got two big wings. It looks sad.
&I think making mask is very fun and interesting.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&&&
&Halloween
&Last night we had a Halloween party.
&&In the evening, there were lots of ghosts, mummies and pumpkins in the classroom. We jumped, ran and sang. But it wasn't scary.
&Then I went to other classrooms to trick or treat. Other classrooms raised lots of questions. We answered them. We had lots of candies.
&It's a happy day.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&&&
&Today is the eighth day for me to spend time in HEFLS.
&Today, I am not very happy. Because I fail at the Spelling Bee.
&Our grade has four classes. There are only eight &bees& can join Spelling Bee in a class. But I am the ninth &bee& in our class.
&At night, Spelling Bee starts. I sit in the front.
&Thirty two &bees& are sitting on the stage. They will spell some words one by one. The words may be easy, may be difficult.
&Finally, there are only two &bees& on the stage. They are good. They are from C2 and C1. But the &bee& from my class loses the game.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&
&Today is the seventh day for me to spend time in HEFLS.
&Today I get up very early. Because I will go to the West Lake.
&We go to the West Lake by bus. The bus is good, but there are many students in the bus. So the bus driver drives very carefully.
&In the West Lake, we see woods, red carp pond, peony garden and.&They are all beautiful.
&Today I am happy.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2 &
&Today is the sixth day for me to spend time in HEFLS.
&In morning, I study English in the classroom. I think studying English is fun. Because we can play many English games in the English class. They are all fun.
&In the afternoon, I study Japanese. I think studying Japanese is funny too. Because Japanese is very funny in Chinese. And in the afternoon, we laugh a lot.
&At night, we see a funny movie. This movie is about Mr. Bean. We watch it until very late. We are so happy watching the movie.
&I think today is the funniest day since I went to the Summer Camp.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&&&&
&Yesterday we went to the West Lake.
&But I didn't see fishes. Because the weather was very hot. We played the killer game. It has policemen, killers, doctors and civilians. I was always a civilian, but I was very happy. The game was very interesting.
&I was very tired when I went back to dorm.
&But, yesterday was very good.
&I like yesterday.
&Today, I have a new English name Jenny!
&I like it!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C2&
&Today is a funny day.
&In the morning, we see Hop again. The bunny is very cute. I like it very much. And the English class is also very funny. We make up a story, it's strange and funny.
&In the afternoon, we have two English classes and a Japanese class. It's a very special class. We learn many everyday usages. I think it's fun.
&In the evening, my parents come to see me. I'm excited.
&What a happy day!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C2&
&Today is the happiest day so far.
&In the morning, we visit the West Lake. The sun is shinny and we are happy. We feed the fish and pigeons with Amanda. It's a funny thing.
&In the afternoon, we watch a movie. It's so interesting and a little scary.
&In the evening, we have a contest about poems. It's a little difficult and I think it's exciting and funny.
&Today is an interesting day! I like today!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&
&Today is an interesting day. I think today is important to me.
&In the morning and afternoon, we have many English classes. It's common.
&In the evening, we have a contest, Spelling Bee. It's an interesting game. In the end, I become the Super Speller. I'm happy.
&Today is a special day. I like today!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&
&Today is a very common day.
&In the morning, we have two English classes. We watch a movie, it's about turtle, bear and beaver. They're best friends. The turtle likes a computer game in the beaver's computer. He always goes to beaver's home to play computer games. And beaver is sad and angry. He thinks the turtle doesn't like him but the computer games. But in the end, they're friends again.
&In the afternoon, we have three English classes. We talk about Halloween, it's fun and a little scary. And we learn a song trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. They're funny classes. I like them.
&Today is fun. And I hope I can get a lot of fun in the camp!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&
&Today is an exciting day.
&In the morning, we make the jack o'lantern. It's exciting. We have a pumpkin in the group. I think carving the pumpkin is very interesting. I like it very much.
&In the evening, we have an exciting and a little scary activity. It's about Halloween. We go to another class, saying trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. And then we answer question, you will get a candy. I think it's an interesting activity.
&I like Halloween very much. What a good day!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2 &
July 23, 2012
Yesterday we Held Halloween .I&m very excited. I made an Jack-o-lantern. It&s Very beautiful, but face carved very little, a little also not terrible, but cute.It has four Fang
I had a mask, it a bat
We dress up the classroom is very terrorist. Lamp, windows are covered with a bat, zombies, mummies jack-o-lantern, paper-cut
I want to three candy. However, there are a lot of class to answer, but not to the sugar. But I still very happy!
Last night, we had to open the slumber party, but everybody is very tired. Soon fell asleep
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&C2&&
&&&oh,very good!&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&& &&&
Stingy Jack Jack
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C2&
721&&& &&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C2&
Yesterday we made masks, and wore the scary clothes. Today we wore the scary clothes too, and we had &Halloween.&
We went to different classrooms and said &Trick or treat!& so they gave us some candies, and we gave many people many candies too.
My friend Tina was wearing the witch&s clothes, Lilian was dressed like a &Hello Kitty,& Aily was an Easter Bunny, and Sherry was a queen. Oh, they are so pretty!
And Kristi said, tomorrow she is going to give us candies too! I am very excited, because I like candies very much!
Today is Halloween party. We are so excited. At about 7:00pm, the party starts. They lights in every classroom are turned off. It is so dark!
We knock the door and shout out &Trick or treat!& If they refuse to give us candies, we spray water towards them at once.
It is really an interesting party!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A-3
719&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5:306:006:301
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A-3
719&&& &&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A-3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A-3
722&&&&&& &&&&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A-3
717&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A-3
718&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A-3&&&&&&
722&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A-3 &
&&& &&&Edson&&&&&
&&& &&&Linken&&&
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A-3&&&&
7.20&& C1&&&&
&Spelling Bee&7C
C2&Spelling King&
&Spelling King&
7.22&&& C1&&&&&
Today, we had a Halloween Parade in the evening. That was fun! We put on masks and costumes. Yesterday we decorated our classroom and made it like a haunted house. That was scary!
We went out and went to other classrooms, then we shouted, &Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat.& The students of this class asked us questions. If we answer them correctly, they will give us many candies. I had 4 candies!
This was an exciting evening! I love it!
7.22&&& C1&&&&&
Today was Ju the weather was hot and sunny.
Today, Sandy told us about Halloween. I think it was very funny. Tonight, we had a Halloween Parade. I was very happy when I heard of this news.
In the 4th period, Mr. Hou told us that we would have a debate. I was not happy because I think it was boring.
Today, I was very happy because of the Halloween!
7.22&&& C1&&&&&
Halloween Day
In the morning, we talked about the Halloween plan. We wanted other students to come to our class and shout &Wow&! So we made our classroom scarier.
After a while, it was finished. There were many paper pumpkins, ghosts, paper bats, paper dolls on the wall. It looked very beautiful. Yesterday, we made our masks. I made a ghost mask. I think it was scary but my friends think it was lovely.
In the afternoon, we carved the pumpkin. It was real pumpkins. It was very difficult to carve it. We spent a long time and then we finished. We were tired but happy.
In the evening, we had a parade. We went to the other classrooms and said, &Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat.&, then we had to answer a question, such as telling a tongue twister. Finally, we can have some candies. Also, students from other class scared us, we shouted, &Ah&&&. It was just so fun!
I was very tired, but I was also happy.
7.21&&& C1&&&&&
7.22&&& C1&&&
7.23&& C1&&&&
7.22&& C1&&&&&
&&black catblack batEllahappy
Happy Halloween
7.22&&& C1&&&&&
trick and trea t&&&&&What is your favourate movie?&Kung fu Panada&&
7.22&&& C1&&&&&
7.22&& C1&&&
7.22&& C1&&
AliceWendyAliceWendyAlice
which letter is a question?Ywhy
7.23&& C1&&&
29&&what will be will be9
C1 Spelling King
VS pretty boy
&&A-5A-4 A-5 A-6
&&&&&pretty boy&&pretty boy&&pretty boy&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A5
At July 18th , we studied the mother&s day and father&s day. We wrote cards for our fathers and mothers.
At july 19th ,&we went outing. We went to the west lake. There&s so many fishes in the lake. Some of them are big, some of them are red, some of them are black. They were swimming, eating, playing. There was so much fun.
Someone bought bags of fish food for fish.. The fish are eating.
We played the eagle catch the chicken. While running, laughing. We were happy. Ella could be a good hen and a good eagle.
We went back to school. That was so interesting.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A5&
&Selling bee&
Spelling bee
1&&5&&17&blue&&blueB-L-U-Eblue&
&twenty&&twentyT-W---E-N-T-Y&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A5
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C4
&&Kristi,KristiPPT
14&&8256320&&
&Tick or Treat&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B-4&
&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B-4&&
&&Rex&Halloween&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B3
Love the way you lie
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B3
&&&Halloween&&&&&&~&&Great&&&
&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3 &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3 &&&&
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&Halloween&
&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B3&&&&&&&&&&&
Good night!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&
Happy Helloween
Happy Helloween
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A5
戴上面具还认得出我是谁吗
南瓜灯合影
AndrewAndrewAndrew&&AndrewAndrew
Happy Halloween!
&&The whole day we were preparing for the dressing party.
&&In the afternoon, Nel taught us how to carving a pumpkin. And I made a pumpkin like a ghost. It&s a pumpkin that with two grieve eyes and a scary mouth. I like it very much.
&&Twilight again, the game began.
&&The ghosts, winches, wizards and vampires filled the hall.
&&Trick or treat! Smell my feet, give me something good to eat!&
&&The colorful candies in every kinds& hand. And the lovely pumpkin were blinking.
&&That is Halloween!
Yesterday we had a wonderful time!
&In the foreigner class, we made pumpkin lanterns. They were strange and scary.
&It was difficult to do it. Every group had one pumpkin. Nel showed us how to use the knife to cut open the pumpkin. It seemed simple but it was very difficult when you did. I spent long time on it but I still couldn&t open it. Luckily, the foreign teacher helped me. Later, we made good pumpkin lanterns.
Darkness was coming! There would be a Halloween Party? Ever classroom was a haunted house. It was scary in our classroom. Soon, half of our classmates walked to other classes to ask for candies.
Every classroom seemed scary and every class had questions to give us to answer. If we answered right, we would have candies. I was happy that I answered right in every class!
What a nice and unforgettable day!
&&&&&This way please!&&&
&&&&&&&&&what&s your hobby?&&Dancing and singing&&Why&&No why&&&&&
??????????????????????????????
杭州英特外国语学校 版权所有@
地址:杭州余杭区上和路1号& 邮编:311121后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 8525
威望3 金钱11 积分3精华0帖子阅读权限10注册时间在线时间0 小时
见习编辑, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 97 积分
20:08 上传
当你的好奇心达到一定程度,想要拿着高纯质的犀角梳半夜12点梳头时,不如到那些有鬼的阴宅走一圈,如果被鬼盯上,千万不要后悔的化作厉鬼来掐撸主,撸主是无辜的,只是来混经验的。下面撸主为大家盘点下中国十大阴宅。小伙伴们一定要仔细看,千万不要一不小心踏进去,从此萧郎是故人吆。
=================================================================
先来盘点北京的,帝都有龙气也有邪气吆~
1.密云鬼宅
据小编内部消息将于6月13日登陆各大院线惊悚电影《夜半梳头》,正是在北京市密云县不老屯镇内一处久无人居的废弃别墅拍摄的。据该片导演刘宁介绍,影片《夜半梳头》的拍摄地是他在十分意外的情况下,偶然发现的。当时他在附近跟家人朋友一起度假,期间要去寻找一个钓鱼的水库。由于他们对周围的路况不熟悉,迷路中偶然发现前面山头十分显眼的别墅群。别墅的大门前,只见枯黄的藤蔓野草铺满了门前的石板路,粗壮的爬墙虎已经伸向了屋顶,将斑驳的墙壁包裹得严严实实。在杂草枯叶的掩映下,院子里,还有开着窗子的屋内,散落着动物干瘪的尸体。惊吓之余,导演当即决定,要在这里拍一部恐怖片。其恐怖指数可见一斑。同志们,木事可别去瞎逛游哈。
这是电影的海报,给你们饱饱眼福。
2. 西单小石虎胡同33号
曹家屡逢剧变之后,曹雪芹离开蒜市口,曾迁居到此。曹雪芹就在这里写下了《石头记》,据当地久居的大爷说,在这里住的人,时间长了都会在夜里听到丝竹之声,夹杂有年轻女人幽怨的吟诗声……偶觉得吧,文艺人住过的地方就是好,还有吟诗声,啧啧,红袖添香呀!
3. 西安门礼王府
据一位石姓大妈说,她祖上是满族人,老人讲他们祖先就是礼王的包衣家奴,百年间,王府周围三人多高的旋风常常得见,奇怪得是,十步之外就根本无风……古代王府这么神奇,礼王快搬家吧,你家闹鬼,哈哈。
4. 石虎胡同七号的松坡图书馆
徐志摩曾在此居住,此地据传是吴三桂的住宅。陈圆圆的芳魂几百年来都在这条幽深胡同的升空游弋,据说民国初年,一位洋车夫路过此地,客人下车后,付钱后就转眼不见,只看到一只清朝大员脑后的孔雀翎在空气中浮动着渐行渐远,而车夫低头一看,手里的“袁大头”变成了早已废止的在清朝初年流通的顺治通宝……
5. 虎坊桥湖广会馆
湖广会馆在中国近代史上大名鼎鼎,光绪年间,这个所在一时风云际会,在此处下榻清谈饮茶听戏的才子、达人多为名动朝野之辈。尤以此后在菜市口引刀成一快的谭嗣同,以及康梁二夫子最为有名。
此处闹鬼之说由来已久,非谭复生(嗣同)公殁后方有。百姓曰,此处建会馆之前为一片坟茔,南人称之为乱葬岗子,后民国初年有佛山大贾斥资建义庄,雇一面如狮的麻风老者看管义庄,也是异状,待老人在此居住之后,乱葬岗子原来的夜夜鬼哭和磷磷鬼火渐渐少了,直至老人无疾而终,因为其曾患麻风,面目骇人,从无百姓赶上前搭讪,老人的身份也永远成了迷。自老人死后,厉鬼重生,有行止不端或者不孝人家常见墙外无端扔来些石头瓦砾,并传来訇骂声,开门却杳无一人…… 从此,虎坊桥一带,即便单身男子,亦不敢夤夜出行……
6. 劲松鬼楼
八四年左右北京发生了件大事,当时人们、尤其是住在劲松附近的,个个都是人心惶惶的。大家都在传说李老住的那幢楼闹鬼,每当天黑,一进那个楼门,就能听到凄惨的哭声,在你耳边萦绕,并可以看到周围鬼火闪烁,而楼道里的照明灯也忽明忽暗,足已吓破人胆。而到了夜深人静家家进入梦香时,门外却热闹非凡,聊天儿的、搬东西的、打架的、骂孩子的声音都清清楚楚,但当人们打开房门,声音骤停,只留下空荡荡的一屋黑暗。
================================================================
接着是香港的,即使繁荣如香港,也有充满神秘的鬼宅邪乎地,纵藏身于闹市仍无人敢侵入。信不信由你!
7.必烈士街
必列者士街,这条街位于上环半山,坚道对下,曾是日军的军营。当年日本人打败仗无条件投降时,许多日军集体在军营中自杀。这件事之后,许多附近的居民在夜深时,总会听到步操声,拍铁声,甚至日本军人的对话声。更有人在半夜望见这街上,全是日本军旗。全赖小日本,妈蛋!
8. 大埔运头塘村
大埔运头塘村在日治时期,许多无辜的中国人被送到刑场斩头,但由于人头太多,不能存放在刑场,所以每天都总会有工人把人头用木头车运到远处的荒野去埋葬。而运头塘村就是这个运送过程中必经的地方。可能太多的中国人死得不明不白,死后的灵魂无处可去,只可以跟着自己的人头走,这条路久而久之便聚集了许多死者的亡灵。虽然已是数十年前的事,但仍有好多居民在入夜时,会听见木头车经过的声音,更有人见过一排排的无头鬼跟在木头车后,犹如彊尸。
9.高街麻风病院
高街在战前是一间麻疯病院,当时这种病是极度的传染病,病人需要完全被隔离,而且一进去,只有等死,所以积存了一种怨气。传闻地库有精神病人撞头自杀,所以常听见传出撞击的惨声。后来二次世界大战时,日军占领香港,把这处当成刑场,杀害无数中国人。而重光后,这裡一直传出闹鬼。好多年轻人都到裡边去探险一番。当年阁楼是吊死囚犯的地方,虽然己被拆卸,但据闻入去探险的人,如果时运低,总会发现这个本来不存在的阁楼,更会重演被吊死的一幕。所以高街可算是香港最热门的闹鬼地方。最热门吆,可以白天偷偷去看看。
10. 新竹花园小区
最后一个是长春的,看来冰寒之地也阻止不了邪气的入侵啊!
新竹花园位于绿园区基隆路与新竹路交会处,始建于1998年。下了车,一片淡色调的楼群屹立在眼前,这就是新竹花园。小区刚被开发的时候,房价很便宜,每平方米1500元就能从新竹花园买到可心的房子,有几家业主在这里选购了房子。其中有一个住在一楼的三口之家,每天夜里,他们都能听到邻居家传出的笑声,而且笑声特别诡异,这家业主觉得很奇怪就去询问邻居,但邻居家却说自己家没有人在半夜大笑,两家人也就没说什么。可是,有一天,忽然从这位邻居家发出了特别大的怪笑声,其他的业主们都聚集到一起,“还说没笑,这回看能不能抓到你们!”,于是大家敲开了那家业主的门,笑声反而更大了,可他们一家三口都面色惨白地站在人们面前,没有人笑,但笑声却依旧有,众人循着笑声找去,只见厨房的地下瓷砖上,有一张扭曲的笑脸,发出了奇怪的笑声。这些传闻听起来让人毛骨悚然,你遇见了吗?
哈哈,被吓到了吗?我只想告诉你干了坏事以后乖乖呆在家里,不要到处乱跑。小心一不长眼跑进鬼屋了,然后,然后,就木有然后了。表害怕,撸主经验已拿到,就不吓你们了,遁~
威望1020 金钱16 积分1020精华0帖子阅读权限80注册时间在线时间13 小时
高级编辑, 积分 1020, 距离下一级还需 3980 积分
威望1260 金钱14 积分1260精华0帖子阅读权限80注册时间在线时间7 小时
高级编辑, 积分 1260, 距离下一级还需 3740 积分

我要回帖

更多关于 孔雀的羽毛 的文章

随机推荐