大师看看这是谁的蛋作品

这是我写的英语读后感 请各位大师帮忙看看有没有什么语法错误 Reading after The Wonderful Wizard of OzThere was a girl called Dorothy and she is a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这是我写的英语读后感 请各位大师帮忙看看有没有什么语法错误 Reading after The Wonderful Wizard of OzThere was a girl called Dorothy and she is a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting
这是我写的英语读后感 请各位大师帮忙看看有没有什么语法错误 Reading after The Wonderful Wizard of OzThere was a girl called Dorothy and she is a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting adventures with her dog Toto.She made friends with a tin man,a scarecrow and a lion.Her friends had different weak points.The lion is a coward,the scarecrow is not clever and the tin man had no heart.But Dorothy helped them and at last,they goteverything they want .The story is exciting,and I like Dorothy best.Because she is brave .She was not afraid of the lion.Though the lion is much bigger and stronger than her.I think she is also kind.She was kind to everyone around her,especially her friends.That’s the reason why they can get what they want at last.All of their dreams came true and they were very happy.They tried their best to help each other in the way to the Emerald City.It’s a happy ending and I think Dorothy and her friend will never forget the experiences.So do I.
Thoughts after reading The Wonderful Wizard ofThere was a girl called Dorothy.she was a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting adventures with her dog Toto.She made friends with a tin man,a scarecrow and a lion.Her friends had different weak points.The lion is a coward,the scarecrow is not clever and the tin man had no heart.But Dorothy helped them and at last,they got everything they want .The story is exciting,and I enjoyed it very much,especially for Dorothy best.Because she so brave that she was not afraid of the lion,though the lion was much bigger and stronger than her.I think she is also kind.She was kind to everyone around her,especially her friends.That’s the reason why they can get what they really wanted at last.All their dreams came true at last.It's a happy ending.The progress is also impressed me a lot.They tried their best to help each other in the way to the Emerald City.Thanks to the final reault,in my own point of view,Dorothy and her friend would never forget the experiences.So will I.很辛苦,注:叙事应用过去时,评论(中肯)应用现在的时态.还有多用复句和好的词组,上下文注意衔接,我也只能改成这样.很喜欢你的概括部分,言简意赅.这是真的吗?看看世界顶级大师的创作,尖叫声有木有_金牌魔术团吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,820贴子:
这是真的吗?看看世界顶级大师的创作,尖叫声有木有收藏
视频来自:
啥时候能把眼珠子摘下来跺两脚,再安上就牛了
.        fニヽ
    |_||
    |= |
    |_ |
  /⌒|~ |⌒i-、
  /| | | | |
 |( ( ( ( |  |      |     \     /
   \        怒插楼上菊花!!!神之一指,你挡不了          fニヽ
    |_||
    |= |
    |_ |
  /⌒|~ |⌒i-、
  /| | | | |
 |( ( ( ( |  |      |     \     /
   \        怒插楼上菊花!!!神之一指,你挡不了
哈哈,好帅气啊。。。。。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或大师帮看看这是谁刻的谢谢。_紫砂壶吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:64,689贴子:
大师帮看看这是谁刻的谢谢。
相关的贴子2571825754相关的图贴
同等姚明⋯吧里玩这一类的朋友似乎不太多
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求大师看看上面是什麼字
这是谁的墨盒_收藏吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:37,623贴子:
求大师看看上面是什麼字
这是谁的墨盒
相关的贴子303233257相关的图贴
不清!!!
这图看不清啊!
换张清楚的
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或帮我看看这是谁的插画作品?