Boston的菊次郎的夏天钢琴谱谱。Augustana的。

Boston-Augustana-Free Piano Sheet Music & Piano Chords
01 - 14102 - 8903 - 11504 - 9905 - 8606 - 5907 - 7508 - 7609 - 963710 - 813911 - 1137012 - 507313 - 18514 - 15815 - 15716 - 15417 - 1522618 - 1723719 - 660720 - 189
01 - 113936702 - 72190103 - 70335904 - 41740005 - 38216606 - 30387007 - 27325408 - 27286209 - 27086210 - 24158911 - 21084612 - 20494213 - 20220314 - 19589915 - 19238216 - 18631117 - 18597518 - 17112519 - 16183120 - 150853
Boston-Augustana
Boston-Augustana
No.: 0002306
Singer/Author:
Uploader: EOP Editor
Favorites: 2
Visits: 22319
Update Time:
Free&Boston&piano sheet music is provided for you. So if you like it, just download it here. Enjoy It!
Boston is a song by American rock band Augustana, from their 2005 album All the Stars and Boulevards. It was originally produced in 2003 by Stephen Short for Midwest Skies and Sleepless Mondays and was later re-recorded with producer Brendan O'Brien for All the Stars and Boulevards. David Park who went to high school with Dan Layus and left for Gordon College was the inspiration for this song.
Boston was used in the third season finale of One Tree Hill, &The Show Must Go On&, when Brooke Davis and Lucas Scott have their last dance as a couple. It was also featured in Scrubs, in the 19th episode of the fifth season, &His Story 3& and in &Here Comes the Judge&, the 15th episode of season one of Shark. It's also heard in the film A Warrior's Heart.
The Lyrics of Boston:
In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh, it has begun...
Oh dear, you look so lost, your eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed...
You said...
You don't know me, and you don't even care, oh yeah,
And you said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,
Essential yet appealed, you carry all your thoughts across an open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry when they see you
You said...
You don't know me, and you don't even care, oh yeah,
Well you said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,
She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California,
I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly him out to Spain...
Oh yeah and I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I was tired
I think I need a new town to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise,
I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,
You don't know me, and you don't even care, oh yeah...
Boston... where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name... yeah
No one knows my name.
User name:【Boston】_Augustana-Boston在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
《Boston》 - Augustana
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Boston相关MV推荐
《Boston》歌词
- Augustana
Augustana的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Augustana的相似歌手
听Boston的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
钢琴伴奏谱 Augustana - Boston 声乐谱 歌曲 钢琴伴奏 吉他伴奏 人声与钢琴
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口给此谱打分:
+ 收藏此谱 [
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
歌曲名:Boston
歌手/乐队:Augustana
编配者(转载来源):miro(提供)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The C/B chord is x20010 throughout the song*
If you have the urge to play the piano part...
e|-----------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------8------------------------8-----------|
G|------9------9-----9------9-----9-----9-----9-----9--|
D|--10-----10-----------10-----9-----9-----------9-----|
A|-----------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------|
e|-----------------------7----------7--8--|
B|--------------8----------------8--------|
G|-----9-----9-----9----------9-----------|
D|--7-----7-----------7-------------------|
A|----------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------|
e|----------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------8--------------------------8---------|
G|-----9------9-----9------9------9------9-----9------|
D|--------10-----------10-----10-----10-----------10--|
A|--8-------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------|
e|---------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------8----------------------------------------|
G|-----9------9------9------9------9------9------9------9--|
D|--------10------------10-----12-----12-----12-----12-----|
A|--8------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------|
In the light of the sun, is there anyone?
oh it has begun...
oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
this world you must’ve crossed...you said...
you don’t know me, you don’t even care.....oh yeah
you don’t know me, you don’t wear my chains.....oh yeah
essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts
across an open field,
when flowers gaze at you...they’re not the only ones
who cry when they see you...you said...
you don’t know me, you don’t wear my chains.....oh yeah
Guitar playing behind second pre-chorus:
e|--3--------3--1-----------3--------3--1-----1-----|
B|-----3--1--------1-----------3--1--------1-----1―-|
G|--------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------|
--3--------3--1-----------3--|
-----3--1--------1-----------|
-----------------------------| x2
-----------------------------|
she said I think I’ll go to Boston...
I think I’ll start a new life,
I think I’ll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I’ll get out of California, I’m tired of the weather,
I think I’ll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I’ll go to Boston,
I think that I’m just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I’m tired of the sunset,
I hear it’s nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice...
C G F G (repeated through outro)
Guitar playing behind outro:
e|-------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------|
G|--5--5--5--5--5/7--7--7--7--12-12-12-12--5/7--7--7--7--|
D|--x--x--x--x--x-x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x---x-x--x--x--x--|
A|--3--3--3--3--3/5--5--5--5--10-10-10-10--3/5--5--5--5--|
E|-------------------------------------------------------|
---------------------------------------------------|
----------------------------------------------―----|
--10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12--|
--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x---| x2
--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10--|
---------------------------------------------------|
End with intro riff
我们欢迎您转载曲谱,但请保留我们的地址和作者名!谁有augustana - boston的钢琴曲谱啊?
谁有augustana - boston的钢琴曲谱啊?
我在网上找到的都是五线简谱、谁有augustana - boston的音符的谱线谱曲谱啊?拜托有的亲们给我一份啊
in the light of the sun, is there anyone? oh it has begun... oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed, this world you must've crossed...you said... you don't know me, you don't even care...oh yeah... she said...you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...oh yeah...yeah... essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts, across an open field, when flowers gaze at you...they're not the only ones who cry when they see you you said... you don't know me, you don't even care...oh yeah... she said...you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...oh yeah...yeah... she said i think i'll go to boston... i think i'll start a new life, i think i'll start it over, where no one knows my name, i'll get out of california, i'm tired of the weather, i think i'll get a lover and fly em out to spain... i think i'll go to boston, i think that i'm just tired i think i need a new tow, to leave this all behind... i think i need a sunrise, i'm tired of the sunset, i hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice...oh yeah... boston...no one knows my name... ...no one knows my name... ...no one knows my name... boston...no one knows my name
那个、同学、我要的是钢琴曲谱、不是歌词
有找到, 可惜呀, 图片太小了。 T| Artist Name: Augustana A| Song Name : Boston B| ========================================================== N| Tabbed By : slickrick A| B| This song has no sharps or flats...sweet. And it's pretty. And sad. B| A good tune and pretty easy to play. E| R| 6||--c----e--c---e--g---e--c---e- .| 5||--e--------------------------- C| 5||--c--------------------------- O| 4||------------------------------ M| -| T| 6||-------e------e--g---e------e- A| 5||--b-------b-------------b----- B| 5||--e--------------------------- N| 4||--b--------------------------- A| B| B| 7||------------------------------------------------c---- E| 6||--c----e--c---e--g---e--c---b--------e---c---b------- R| 5||--e-------------------------------------------------- .| 4||--a-------------------------------------------------- C| O| M| 6||--c----e--c---e--g---e--c---e-- -| 4||--f---------------------------- T| 4||--c---------------------------- A| B| N| 6||--c----e--c---e--g---e--c---e-- A| 5||--c---------------------------- B| 4||--g---------------------------- B| E| R| 6||--c----e--c---e--g---e--c---e-- .| 4||--f---------------------------- C| 4||--c---------------------------- O| M| -| 6||--d--e-d-e-d-e-d-------------- T| 4||--d--------------------------- A| 4||--g--------------------------- B| N| REPEAT ABOVE A| B| B| "In the light of the sun..." E| "is there anyone? oh it has begun..." R| "oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed," .| "this world you must have crossed...you said..." C| O| CHORUS: M| "you don't know me, and you don't even care, oh yeah.." -| "she said...you don't know me, and you don't wear my chains..." T| 6||-e-e-e-e-|-e-e-e-e-|-e-e-e-e-|-g-g-g-g-| A| 6||-c-c-c-c-|---------|-c-c-c-c-|-e-e-e-e-| B| 5||-c-------|-b-b-b-b-|---------|-c-------| N| 4||---------|-b-------|-a-------|---------| A| B| B| "essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts, across an open field," E| "when flowers gaze at you...they're not the only ones... who cry" R| "when they see you, you said..." .| C| REPEAT CHORUS O| M| "she said I think I'll go to Boston..." -| "I think I'll start a new life," T| "I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name," A| "I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather," B| "I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain..." N| "I think I'll go to Boston, " A| "I think that I'm just tired" B| "I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind..." B| "I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset," E| "I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice...oh yeah..." R| "Boston...where no one knows my name..." .| 参考: 或 不会的话再看看人家怎么弹: MV 观看: 歌词 ------ In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun... Oh dear you look so lost... Eyes are red and tears are shed The world you must've crossed, you said You don't know me You don't even care... oh yeah She said, you don't know me You don't wear my chains... oh yeah Yeah... Essential and appealed... Carry all your thoughts Across and open field... When flowers gaze at you... They're not the only ones Who cry when they see you You said You don't know me You don't even care... oh yeah She said, you don't know me You don't wear my chains... oh yeah She said I think I'll go to Boston I think I'll start a new life I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather I think I'll get a lover and fly、em out to Spain I think I'll go to Boston, I think that I'm just tired I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset I hear it's nice in the summer some snow would be nice... oh yeah Boston...where no one knows my name, yeah No one knows my name... No one knows my name...yeah Boston... no one knows my name 希望以上资料对你有帮助, 谢谢。
的感言:谢谢你了 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
*The&C/B&chord&is&x20010&throughout&the&song*Intro:C&C/B&AmF&C&F&GIf&you&have&the&urge&to&play&the&piano&part...e|-----------------------------------------------------|B|----------------8------------------------8-----------|G|------9------9-----9------9-----9-----9-----9-----9--|D|--10-----10-----------10-----9-----9-----------9-----|A|-----------------------------------------------------|E|-----------------------------------------------------|e|-----------------------7----------7--8--|B|--------------8----------------8--------|G|-----9-----9-----9----------9-----------|D|--7-----7-----------7-------------------|A|----------------------------------------|E|----------------------------------------|e|----------------------------------------------------|B|---------------8--------------------------8---------|G|-----9------9-----9------9------9------9-----9------|D|--------10-----------10-----10-----10-----------10--|A|--8-------------------------------------------------|E|----------------------------------------------------|e|---------------------------------------------------------|B|----------------8----------------------------------------|G|-----9------9------9------9------9------9------9------9--|D|--------10------------10-----12-----12-----12-----12-----|A|--8------------------------------------------------------|E|---------------------------------------------------------|C&C/B&Am&F&CIn&the&light&of&the&sun,&is&there&anyone?F&Goh&it&has&begun...C&C/B&Am&F&Coh&dear&you&look&so&lost,&eyes&are&red&and&tears&are&shed,F&Gthis&world&you&must’ve&crossed...you&said...C&G&F&Gyou&don’t&know&me,&you&don’t&even&care.....oh&yeahC&G&F&Gyou&don’t&know&me,&you&don’t&wear&my&chains.....oh&yeahC&C/B&AmF&C&F&GC&C/B&Am&F&Cessential&and&appealed,&carry&all&your&thoughtsF&Gacross&an&open&field,C&C/B&Am&F&Cwhen&flowers&gaze&at&you...they’re&not&the&only&onesF&Gwho&cry&when&they&see&you...you&said...C&G&F&Gyou&don’t&know&me,&you&don’t&even&care.....oh&yeahC&G&F&Gyou&don’t&know&me,&you&don’t&wear&my&chains.....oh&yeahGuitar&playing&behind&second&pre-chorus:e|--3--------3--1-----------3--------3--1-----1-----|B|-----3--1--------1-----------3--1--------1-----1—-|G|--------------------------------------------------|D|--------------------------------------------------|A|--------------------------------------------------|E|--------------------------------------------------|--3--------3--1-----------3--|-----3--1--------1-----------|-----------------------------|&x2-----------------------------|-----------------------------|-----------------------------|Cshe&said&I&think&I’ll&go&to&Boston...GI&think&I’ll&start&a&new&life,F&GI&think&I’ll&start&it&over,&where&no&one&knows&my&name,C&GI’ll&get&out&of&California,&I’m&tired&of&the&weather,F&GI&think&I’ll&get&a&lover&and&fly&em&out&to&Spain...CI&think&I’ll&go&to&Boston,GI&think&that&I’m&just&tiredF&GI&think&I&need&a&new&town,&to&leave&this&all&behind...C&GI&think&I&need&a&sunrise,&I’m&tired&of&the&sunset,F&GI&hear&it’s&nice&in&the&Summer,&some&snow&would&be&nice...C&G&F&Gyou&don’t&know&me,&you&don’t&even&care.....oh&yeahC&G&F&G&(repeated&through&outro)Guitar&playing&behind&outro:e|-------------------------------------------------------|B|-------------------------------------------------------|G|--5--5--5--5--5/7--7--7--7--12-12-12-12--5/7--7--7--7--|D|--x--x--x--x--x-x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x---x-x--x--x--x--|A|--3--3--3--3--3/5--5--5--5--10-10-10-10--3/5--5--5--5--|E|-------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------—----|--10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-12-12-12-12-12-12-12-12--|--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x---|&x2--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10--|---------------------------------------------------|
那个。。。。。亲啊、我看不懂这样的谱子、我看的是虫虫钢琴网上面的那种五线谱啊
这个我暂时没有,只有这个了。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 水边的阿狄丽娜钢琴谱 的文章

随机推荐