用120字学英语的理由详述你喜欢看武侠小说的理由

There are basically two ways to write a letter. One is to write with a pen. In this way , people convey their true feelings. It can also be kept for years, which often brings good memories to receiver. What’s more , they consider the stamp on the letter an art , from which they can get a lot of cultural knowledge.
People may also choose the email , which is modern and fast. Besides, we needn’t pay for the postage. If you want to read the letter again, you can easily get it back from the computer. Of course , a hand-written letter has its shortcomings. It takes time to be received. Worse still , the letter might be lost , which is inconvenient to your work and life. So , personally , I prefer the latter. 略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
下表显示了我国出境旅游人数的变化,请根据表中的提示写一篇短文。时间人数原因&出境旅游业的前景19965 million1.经济发展,人们更富裕2.可以增长见识3.熟悉外国的文化和传统4.放松身心,享受美景200112 million200842 million注意:1.不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节; 2.语法正确,表达连贯;3. 词数120左右。文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。With the development of the society, the number of Chinese traveling abroad is increasing enormously.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
当今,有不少人对节日的巨大开支叫苦不迭,他们或是因为送礼而钱包空空,或是因各种聚餐而身心疲惫,于是有人给自己戴上了一定新帽子——“节奴”。请结合所给提示和社会现实谈谈自己对“节奴”的观点和看法。要求: 1.词数100左右,文章开头已给出,且不计入总词数:2. 文章应该包括表格红的所有信息,但不必逐条翻译:3. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。参考词汇: 节奴 festival slaves有人认为……传统民俗观念扭曲,节日味儿变质,被迫为奴,现实的无奈。有人认为……礼尚往来既是一种感情交流,也是一种情感和压力的释放。你的观点和看法……Nowadays, many people complain about _______________________
Hi, I am Jane. I like the book named The Story of My Life by Helen Keller, which is the most influential book in my life. It is filled with courage, struggle and faith throughout. Helen Keller was once in deep despair in her childhood, but finally she decided to overcome her physical defects and live happily. Furthermore, she showed great patience in her long and hard learning period. I have learned, above all, three lessons from her story. First, she taught me that often the road to success is to face hardships bravely. Maybe you are born under a star yet you can stand a better chance than others. It is therefore important that you screw up your courage when courage is needed. Second, the destruction of part of her senses did not prevent her from learning: on the contrary, she had made continual efforts to go deeper into the realm of knowledge, and her perseverance had thus helped her overcome many handicaps. Third, she advised that we should make the most of our sense-organs as if we would lose them soon because in this way we would observe the world more carefully than ever before. The book is inspiring in that it is one brimming over with the unbending will of a gallant woman set with seemingly insurmountable (不可克服的) difficulties. I hope I can be as courageous as she.[写作内容]听完Jane的发言之后,请你以“The Most Influential Book in My Life”为题,准备一份发言稿。要包括以下内容: 1.以约30个词概括Jane的发言要点; 2.然后以约120个词谈谈影响你的一生的某一本书,内容包括: 1)这本书令你印象最深的是什么?& 2)这本书如何影响你的人生?&&& 3)你的感想。 [写作要求] 1.作文中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;标题自定。 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
去年你作为一名交流生到英国学习和生活了大约10个月的时间,请根据下表用英语向同学介绍一下你在英国的学习和生活情况,并谈谈这段经历对你的影响或意义。在英国的学习和生活住在英国人的家里,了解英国普通人的生活;学习多门课程,包括英文写作、英国文学、英国历史等;参观了许多图书馆和博物馆, 到英国的很多城市参观旅游,体验英国文化。影响或意义(至少两点)注意:对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。词数: 100左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。参考词汇:交流生 exchange student&文学 literature Boys and girls, I am glad to have the chance to share with you my experience in Britain for about 10 monthsAs an exchange student. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. Thank you.
假如你是李华。去年夏天,你在一家国际中学生夏令营帮忙,收获颇多。今年,你想邀请你的好友Jane一起为夏令营工作。请你根据该夏令营的招聘广告及所给内容要点写一封信,说服Jane和你一同参加。开头已为你写好。(字数120词左右)&Dear Jane ,I have already told you about the job I did last summer in the International Camp for children , do you remember ? And this year they are looking for people for the same job so I …&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2011年一位用行动宣讲环保概念的年轻人“低碳哥(Low-carbon Brother)”在网上走红了。他的主要做法有:1.捡起废纸,用空白一面写字。2.不开灯看电视,还把电视亮度调到最低(minimum)。3.上班骑自行车,不开车等。请根据以上提示,写一篇短文介绍低碳生活(生活作息时所耗用的能量要尽力减少,从而减低二氧化碳的排放量)并阐述自己对这种低碳生活的看法。注意:1. 对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。2. 词数120左右。
在即将进入高三之际,用英语简要叙述自己对高三英语学习的计划:1. 确立目标、集中精力;2.改进学习方法:例如上课认真听讲、不懂就问、认真完成作业等;3.劳逸结合:提高学习效率、参加体育活动、充分休息等。注意:1.可适当增减细节; 2.字数120-150。
Teenagers杂志Conversation With Brad栏目的负责人Brad收到了李华的一封来信。仔细阅读下面的来信,帮助Brad用英语写一封回信, 给出分析并提出合理建议。回信应包括以下要点:1.定期与父母交流。2.尽量避免与他们争执。3.其他你认为可行的途径。Dear Brad, ?I’m a student from Xinhua Senior High School. I have some difficulty communicating with my parents. Although I have tried my best, I find it really difficult to make them satisfied……So I feel lonely sometimes. I would be grateful if you could give me some advice.?Yours,Li Hua注意:1.可适当增加细节。?2.词数:120左右。Dear Li Hua, ?I feel greatly honored to be trusted with your personal affairs.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________大家都知道,幻想小说深受青少年的喜爱,那么怎样阅读这种小说才能受益最大?写一篇120词左右的英语短文,谈谈自己的看法_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大家都知道,幻想小说深受青少年的喜爱,那么怎样阅读这种小说才能受益最大?写一篇120词左右的英语短文,谈谈自己的看法
大家都知道,幻想小说深受青少年的喜爱,那么怎样阅读这种小说才能受益最大?写一篇120词左右的英语短文,谈谈自己的看法
看一些书虫 ,
抓住关键字,细品语言
Nowaday,more and more people are interested in reading fantasy fiction. They love them because the fantasy fiction can bring them many things that they haven't heart before. and that also can expand t...苍井空有啥好看的三级-汤大胆人体艺术-乱伦口述:一位母亲与孩子发生的性事却又后悔 cna5-我要性交 婷婷

我要回帖

更多关于 武侠小说 英语 的文章

随机推荐