同义句转换.Li ming and Jim are my classmates_百度作业帮
同义句转换.Li ming and Jim are my classmates
同义句转换.Li ming and Jim are my classmates
my classmates are Li ming and Jim论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
新目标英语九年级单元测试题(Units1~4)
&&&&&&本期共收录文章9篇
  Unit 1 How do you study for a test? 中国论文网 /9/view-1768687.htm     A卷(选择题)      Ⅰ. 单项填空(10分)   1. ―________do you study English, Xiao Ming and Xiao Li?   ―We study English by listening, speaking, reading and writing as much as possible.   A. What B. Why C. When D. How   2. ―How do you solve the math problems?   ―I solve them by working________ a group.   A. and B. add C. with D. at   3. ―How can we improve our spoken English?   ―You have to practice________ as much as you can.   A. speak B. speaking C. spoke D. to speak   4. ―What are you doing?   ―I am watching the actor________ the actions.   A. do B. to do C. did D. done   5. Most of the students enjoy________ pop music.   A. listen to B. listening to C. hear D. hearing   6. ―I got________ “A” in the math test.   ―Congratulations.   A. a B. an C. the D. ×   7. ―Shall we watch TV right now?   ―Sorry, I have a lot of clothes________.   A. to wash B. wash C. washing D. washed   8. I think________ isn’t easy________ the bird to find his mother.   A. it, for B. this, to C. it, of D. that, for   9. ―Mount Tai is one of the________ to visit in China.   ―I agree with you.   A. good place B. better place   C. best place D. best places   10. ―I don’t know what to do with my spare money.   ―________you give it to the children from Aids(艾滋病) families?   A. What about B. Why not   C. Why don’t D. Let me tell      Ⅱ. 完形填空(15分)   Joe wanted a computer. He asked his parents __1__ the money and they said he must get it himself. But __2__ did he get it? He thought about this when he walked home. Not many people wanted to ask children to work for them. Maybe he could take away snow for the neighbors. But this was not __3__. He had to wait a long time for that. He couldn’t cut grass for their gardens __4__ he had no tools to do the work with.   Then he saw one of his classmates, Dick, delivering(送)__5__. I could do that, he thought. Maybe I could even get the computer __6__ away. I could pay __7__ it a little each week. He ran to __8__ up with Dick. Joe asked him a lot of questions. He learned that it was __9__ to get twenty-five dollars each week. He learned that the job took __10__ three hours each night. Dick __11__ him the phone number of the newspaper manager(经理).   Joe almost flew home. After he had told his mother __12__ he thought, she __13__. “I think it is a __14__ idea,” she said. “I’ll call the newspaper.”   “Wait, Mum,” Joe said. “I’ll call. After that, I’m going to be a businessman now.” Joe’s mother smiled __15__.   1. A. about B. for C. at D. with   2. A. when B. why C. how D. what   3. A. spring B. summer C. autumn D. winter   4. A. because B. when C. while D. after   5. A. newspapers B. bikes C. computers D. tools   6. A. now B. right C. just D. only   7. A. on B. to C. of D. for   8. A. take B. catch C. carry D. get   9. A. friendly B. kind C. possible D. wrong   10. A. at B. about C. before D. after   11. A. taught B. gave C. made D. asked   12. A. that B. when C. what D. where
  13. A. smiled B. shouted   C. cried D. worried   14. A. big B. large C. great D. bad   15. A. sadly B. happily C. politely D. angrily      Ⅲ. 阅读理解(20分)      (A)   Xiao Ming brings his school report home. He doesn’t want to show it to his parents. He puts it under his bed. Then he throws his schoolbag on the table, goes in to the sitting room and turns on TV. There is a football game on it and he begins to watch it. But after supper his dog Bobby goes under the bed and brings his school report out. His mother sees it and begins to read.   “Oh dear!” the woman calls out. “You are no good at all! Look! You get a zero in the English test, in the math test, too. Oh! You get zeroes in all your lessons. You pass only P.E. Tell me how you study at school!...”   “Don’t be angry, Mommy,” says Xiao Ming. “Nobody is perfect, you know!”   1. Xiao Ming comes home________.   A. in the morning B. in the afternoon   C. in the evening D. at night   2. Xiao Ming is good at________.   A. English B. math C. all his lessons D. P.E.   3. Xiao Ming puts his school report under the bed because________.   A. he hopes to look after it B. he’s afraid his parents see it   C. it’s too big D. it’s no use   4. Who is Bobby?   A. Xiao Ming’s mother. B. Xiao Ming’s father.   C. Xiao Ming himself. D. Xiao Ming’s dog.   5. The woman is angry because________.   A. her son puts his school report under the bed   B. the dog finds the school report   C. her son is not good at his lessons   D. her son likes football at school      (B)   Little Tommy was doing very badly in math. His parents had tried everything――tutors(家庭教师), cards, special learning centers―in short, everything they could think of. Finally they took Tommy to a Catholic(天主教的) school.   After the first day, little Tommy came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn’t kiss his mother hello. Instead, he went straight to his room and started studying. Books and papers were spread(铺开) out all over the room and little Tommy was hard at work. His mother was very surprised. She called him down to dinner, and as soon as he finished eating, he went back to his room without a word. In no time he was back hitting the books as hard as before. This went on for some time, day after day while the mother tried to understand what was happening.   Finally, little Tommy brought home his report card. He quietly put it on the table and went up to his room and hit the books. His mom looked at it and to her surprise, little Tommy got an A in math. She could no longer hold her curiosity(好奇心). She went to his room and asked, “Son, what was it? Was it the nuns(修女)?”   Little Tommy looked at her and shook his head, “No.”   “Well then,” she asked again. “WHAT was it?”   Little Tommy looked at her and said, “Well, in the first day of school, when I saw that man nailed(钉) to the plus sign(加号). I knew they weren’t joking.”   6. Why did Tommy’s parents send him to a Catholic school?   A. Because he could eat well there.   B. Because he could learn more about nuns.
  C. Because his parents wanted him to do better in his math.   D. Because his parents didn’t want him to learn math any more.   7. Tommy’s mother felt surprised that his son________.   A. was still the same as usual   B. ate so much at dinner   C. kissed her hello after school   D. worked hard but said little   8. The phrase “hitting the books” means “________” in Chinese.   A. 用功 B. 捶书 C. 发泄 D. 振作   9. The last sentence in the passage shows that________.   A. Tommy felt sorry for the man   B. Tommy was afraid of being nailed   C. Tommy didn’t like the plus sign   D. Tommy liked playing jokes on others   10. From the passage, we can infer(推断) that________.   A. teachers should be strict with their students   B. mistaking(误解) might do good sometimes   C. a Catholic school is much better than other ones   D. nuns are good at helping children with their math      B卷(非选择题)      Ⅳ. 词汇(10分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。   1. In China, it’s a bit difficult to practice English________(pronounce).   2. Watching a bad TV program is________(frustrate) to young children.   3. He walks________(slow), so you can catch up with him in three minutes.   4. A good language________(learn) never gives up learning.   5. The problem is so simple that we can________(easy) solve(解决) it right away.   6. Lucy invites not me but my desk-mate to her party. It’s________(fair). I am very angry.   7. We always have________(agree), so we quarrel with each other at times.   8. In fact, it’s an________(important) thing, but she thinks it’s important.   9. Jim lost the key to his bike, so he felt________(happy).   10. Drinking more water is one of the best ways to keep________(health).      Ⅴ. 选择短语动词填空(5分)从下面的方框中选择合适的短语动词并用其适当形式填空。   deal with, end up, laugh at, look up, try one’s best   1. ―Shall we call for a taxi?   ―OK. Let me________ the phone number in Yellow Pages.   2. Let’s________ our quarrel and shake our hands, shall we?   3. If you meet a blind, don’t________ him, help him instead.   4. If you want to succeed, you must________ to study hard.   5. ―How to________ the accident?   ―It’s difficult to say.      Ⅵ. 句型转换(10分)按照括号内的要求改写下列各句,每空限填一词。   1. Our classroom is so small that it can’t hold 80 students.   (改为简单句)   Our classroom is________ small________ hold 80 students.   2. Let’s stop doing exercises and have a rest, shall we? (改为同义句)   ________________stopping doing exercises and having a rest?   3. We took part in some social activity clubs during the summer vacation.   (改为同义句)   We________ some social activity clubs during the summer vacation.   4. She makes up her mind to study hard from now on.(改为同义句)   She________________ study hard from now on.   5. We all know that reading English aloud every morning is important.   (改为同义句)   We all know that________ is important________ read English aloud every morning.   6. The sports meeting will be put off if it rains tomorrow.(改为同义句)   The sports meeting won’t be put off________ it rains tomorrow.      Ⅶ. 汉译英(20分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子。每空限填一词。   1. 我根本不喜欢吃面条。   I________ like eating noodles________________.
  2. 不要经常犯同样的错误,你应该再细心一些。   Don’t always________ the same________. You should be careful enough.   3. 首先要洗手,然后用刀子切着吃。   ________________________, wash your hands, then eat with a knife.   4. 随后他对那个诗人道了歉。   ________________, he made an apology to the poet(诗人).   5. 她过去害怕夜晚外出,但现在她什么也不怕了。   She________________________ go out at night in the past, but now she fears(害怕) nothing.   6. 我们必须养成课堂上做笔记的习惯。   We must train our habit of________________ in class.   7. 他总是对女儿感到生气,因为她太懒了。   He________ always________________ his daughter, because she was too lazy.   8. 他把他的小宠物看成了他家里的一员。   He________ his little pet________one of his family members.   9. 例如钢笔、尺子、练习本和笔记本都是学习用具   ________________, pens, rulers, exercise-books and notebooks are all school things.   10. 随意打断别人的话是不礼貌的行为。   It’s not polite to________________ others’ talking.      Ⅷ. 书面表达(10分)   小明的英语从七年级开始就不是太好,他也很想把英语提高上去。你是他的同学,请你根据你学习英语的经验,热心地给小明提出你的如下建议。词数控制在70-80个。   1. 上课认真听讲,做好笔记。   2. 上课要尽量举手回答老师的问题。   3. 多做听说练习,尤其是要尝试听一些英语广播,如BBC的英语节目。   4. 牢记一些英语语法规则。      Unit 2 I used to be afraid of the dark.      A卷(选择题)      Ⅰ. 单项填空(10分)   1. In my spare time, I like playing________piano, but I don’t like playing________ basketball.   A. a, a B. an, an C. the, × D. a, ×   2. This magazine is so________ that all of us are________ in it.   A. interest, interest B. interesting, interested   C. interested, interesting D. interested, interested   3. Our head teacher often asks us to________ early every morning and read English aloud.   A. get on B. get off C. get up D. get in   4. My grandparents always________ weekends playing with us.   A. spend B. take C. cost D. pay   5. Jack says that he would like to have another________ holiday.   A. two-month B. two months   C. two-months D. two month’s   6. You look really cool in the yellow skirt. How much did you________ it?   A. ask for B. pay for C. think about D. find out   7. Li Lei’s parents both went out, so he had to________ his little baby brother at home.   A. look at B. look for C. look after D. look out   8. If you want to know the meaning of the word________, you’d better look it up in the dictionary.   A. mostly B. exactly C. nearly D. hardly   9. ―Is there________ in today’s newspaper?   ―Yes. There will be a storm in Taiwan Island in the near future.   A. nothing new B. new nothing   C. anything new D. new anything   10. ―How are the wounded coal workers?   ―Sorry. Ten of them________ though the doctor tried to save them.   A. failed B. returned C. died D. missed      Ⅱ. 完形填空(15分)   Professor Bumble used to be thin and short. He was not only absent-minded __1__ seriously shortsighted. He spent most of his time in __2__ books, thinking plans and new ideas, and so on, and he __3__ notices what is going on around him.   One fine day he went out for a walk in the countryside, and, as __4__, he had a book __5__ his hand. As soon as he set off for walk, he became __6__ reading attentively. He hadn’t gone far when he knocked into a big cow and fell down. He had lost his glasses in the fall, and thought he had stumbled over a fat lady. “I beg your pardon, madam,” he said politely with a low bow before __7__ his glasses. When he had put them on, he __8__ his mistake.
  Now Professor Bumble went on with his walk on the country road. Soon he was concentrating on his book __9__ and paying no __10__ to anything else. He had hardly been walking for five minutes when he fell over again, losing __11__ his book and his glasses. This time he became very __12__. He beat the “cow” angrily __13__ his stick until he could not reach it. Then, after finding his glasses, he realized that he had made a second mistake. A large fat woman was running away from him __14__ she could, crying for __15__ with horror.   1. A. and B. so C. but also D. or   2. A. read B. to read C. reading D. look   3. A. really B. badly C. truly D. hardly   4. A. always B. well C. long D. more   5. A. with B. in C. pick D. on   6. A. terrified of B. afraid of C. interested in D. well in   7. A. looking up B. looking after C. looking out D. looking for   8. A. realized B. made C. by D. saw   9. A. more B. again C. second D. twice   10. A. money B. time C. attention D. back   11. A. all B. one C. either D. both   12. A. polite B. kind C. sorry D. angry   13. A. with B. use C. by D. through   14. A. as well as B. as fast as C. as many as D. as much as   15. A. book B. glasses C. help D. money      Ⅲ. 阅读理解(20分)      (A)   One summer day, some girls and boys were out with their teacher. They came to a bridge over the river and went across it. They had just reached the middle, when there was a great shout behind them. Then the teacher told them to stop. She turned and listened. When she heard the cry, “Mad dog!” she knew what was happening. Before she could do anything, she saw a dog running to them.   “Children,” said the teacher. “Keep close to the wall of the bridge. Don’t move or cry.” Then she stood before the children so that the dog would meet her first.   The animal came quickly. It ran up and made a snap at one of the girls. At this moment the teacher saw a man. He ran up with a gun in his hand. “The children must be kept safe until the man comes,” thought the lady.   The teacher ran to the dog and put her right hand into the dog’s mouth. It bit her, but she kept her hand there until the man came and killed the mad animal.   The dog had bit her so badly that the brave lady died soon after she was sent to the hospital. She lost her life for her pupils. When people heard of it, they said, “The brave lady should be never forgotten!”   1. As soon as the teacher and her pupils reached the middle of the bridge, they heard________.   A. people running B. a little boy crying   C. a great shout D. someone calling them behind   2. The lady told her pupils________ when the dog was running towards them.   A. to run away as fast as possible B. not to move or cry   C. to jump into the river D. to keep close to each other   3. The teacher stood before the children in order to________.   A. let the dog run away B. save them from the mad dog   C. beat the dog D. run away first   4. She kept her right hand in the dog’s mouth________.
  A. because the dog was dead   B. until the man came and killed the dog   C. as she wanted to kill the dog herself   D. when she saw people coming to save her   5. People would never forget the lady because she________.   A. was good at her teaching   B. saved the lives of her pupils   C. killed the dog herself   D. died soon after she was sent to the hospital      (B)   People sometimes change their way of doing business. In a village in Africa, people are using money for the first time. They are doing business with the modern world.   Before using money, people helped one another. The father, who was head of the family, gave food and clothing to his sons and their families. In return, the sons worked for their father. Now people no longer work for one another free. Instead, they are paid for the work they do.   When a new road was needed, everyone in the village helped build it. Now people must pay money to the village chief for roads and schools. The chief hired workers to build these new projects. More and better roads and schools are being built.   It is not easy for people to change a way of doing business. To change from trading goods to using money takes time.   6. The story does not say so, but it makes you think that________.   A. family members often quarrel about money   B. Africans do not change their way of doing business   C. Africans do not use money   D. families do not help one another in the same way now   7. Before the people of this African village used money,________.   A. there was no market B. they traded things   C. there were no roads D. they could not do business   8. On the whole this story is about________.   A. the life of some Africans   B. changing from trading goods to using money   C. exchanging goods for schools   D. building roads across Africa   9. Why did these people start using money?   A. Because they wanted to do business as it was done in other places.   B. Because they didn’t have enough goods.   C. Because they wanted to work for one another.   D. Because they wanted to make money.   10. Which of the following statements is TRUE?   A. They build schools together without using money.   B. Trading goods is an easier way of doing business.   C. Using money has made families work together.   D. It takes time for people to change their ways of doing things.      B卷(非选择题)      Ⅳ. 词汇(10分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。   1. Though I shouted at him, he is________(friend) to me.   2. Gina used to be________(interest) in collecting foreign stamps.   3. The six-year-old girl was________(terrify) of being left alone in the house.   4. Millions of cars cross Nanjing-Changjiang Bridge________(day).   5. The little dog’s________(die) made the little girl very sad.   6.________(fortunately), he was hit by a truck.   7. ―Did you see the manager________(him)?   ―No, I didn’t.   8.________(luck) for me the train was late, so I just caught it.   9. Her________(decide) to retire(退休) from our firm(公司) surprised all of us.   10. Your answer is________(exact) right.      Ⅴ. 选词填空(5分)从方框内选择合适的词并用其适当形式填入下列各句的空白处。
  afford, waste, necessary, chat, miss   1. Most parents think that playing computer games is________ time.   2. A government official says it’s________ for every family to own their cars in the near future.   3. Because they moved to another city, they said they________ their parents very much.   4. In fact, many families in the west still can’t________ the school fees for their children’s education.   5. She is still________ with her boy-friend online in secret.      Ⅵ. 句型转换(10分)按照句子后面括号内的要求改写下列各句,每空限填一词。   1. I used to be nervous when I was asked to answer the teacher’s question.(改为一般疑问句)   ________you________ to be nervous when you were asked to answer the teacher’s question?   2. Her mother spent 35 yuan buying the yellow schoolbag in the super-market.(改为同义句)   Her mother________ 35 yuan________ the yellow schoolbag in the supermarket.   3. Ann has decided to be a great inventor when she grows up.(改为同义句)   Ann has________ a________ to be a great inventor when she grows up.   4. We were surprised that the little girl could work out the difficult math problem.(改为同义句)   ________________________, the little girl could work out the difficult math problem.   5. The big boy stopped playing tennis from then on.(改为同义句)   The big boy didn’t play tennis________________ from then on.      Ⅶ. 汉译英(20分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子。每空限填一词。   1. 她过去参加的是游泳队,但是现在她进了足球队。   She________________ be on the swim team, but now she is on the soccer team.   2. 昨天晚上Ann是12点入睡的。   Ann________________________ at twelve o’clock last night.   3. 小明家里的灯一直亮着。   The light in Xiao Ming’s house was on________________________.   4. 你每天什么时候起床?   What time do you________________ every day?   5. 最后他们研制出了一个软件程序。   ________________________, they worked out a software program.   6. 我认为这件连衣裙尽管今年过时了,但看上去仍然很美。   I think this dress still looks perfect________________ it has gone out this year.   7. 他已经不再住在这儿了,他已搬到了南方的某个地方了。   He’s________________ living here. He has moved somewhere in the south.   8. 村里的所有父母都对他们孩子的成功感到自豪。   All the parents in the village________ great________________ the success of their children.   9. 在过去英国的绅士注重他们的礼仪。   The gentlemen in Great Britain________________________ their manners in the past.   10. 抽烟有害身体健康。请戒掉吧。   Smoking is bad for health. Please________ it________ .      Ⅷ. 书面表达(10分)   许多麻烦都是自己找的。近日你的班主任老师在班上组织了一次关于交通安全注意事项的讨论,以减少不必要的麻烦。你联系生活实际参与了讨论,请你把你的意见整理一下,写一篇80个词左右的短文。   1. 内容要求:   1)行走时的安全事项。   2)骑自行车时的安全事项。   3)乘汽车时的安全事项。   2. 参考词语:pavement人行道;handle bar自行车把手;watch ahead向前看。      Unit 3 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes      A卷(选择题)      Ⅰ. 单项填空(10分)   1. Girls shouldn’t be allowed to get their ears________ because they are too young.   A. pierce B. pierced C. piercing D. to pierce   2. ―Sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night.   ―________. It’s bad for their health.   A. I agree B. I think so C. I don’t know D. I disagree   3. She says she needs another two hours________ her homework.   A. finish B. finished C. finishing D. to finish   4. Don’t worry. He is________ to take care of your little goldfish.
  A. carefully enough B. enough careful   C. careful enough D. enough carefully   5. ―My cousin has an interesting history book.   ―________.   A. So John has B. So has John   C. So does John D. So John does   6. Many people________ until 5 o’clock next morning to play cards or watch TV during Spring Festival.   A. wake up B. get up C. stand up D. stay up   7. The earth is our home. We must________ the land, air and water clean.   A. get B. let C. keep D. take   8. ―I think drinking much water is good________ our health.   ―Yes. I agree________ you.   A. for, with B. to, to C. with, to D. at, with   9. Who do you think you’d like________ with you, a boy or a girl?   A. to let to go B. letting to go C. to let go D. let go   10. Because Stephan is getting older and older, he cannot jump as________ as he did before.   A. high B. higher   C. highest D. much higher   Ⅱ. 完形填空(15分)   In the park I sat down to read on the bench, disappointed by life with good reason to complain, for the world was __1__ letting me down(使……沮丧).   Then a young boy came up to me and said __2__ great excitement, “Look, what I found!” __3__ his hand was a flower and he placed it to his nose. He said with overacted surprise, “It sure __4__ pretty and it’s __5__ you.”   The flower before me was __6__. But I knew I must __7__ it, or he might never leave. So I reached for the flower and replied, “Just what I __8__.” But __9__ placing the flower in my hand, he held it midair without reason. It was then that I noticed for the very time, that the boy was blind.   I heard my voice trembling(颤抖), tears __10__ in the sun, as I thanked him for __11__ the “best” one. I sat there and wondered how he managed to see a self-pitying woman.   Through the eyes of the blind child, __12__ I could see, the problem was not with the __13__; the problem was me. And for all of those times I myself had been __14__. I made up my mind to see the __15__ in life.   1. A. once B. hardly C. always D. seldom   2. A. with B. in C. at D. on   3. A. use B. with C. in D. using   4. A. feels B. smells C. keeps D. seems   5. A. give B. buy C. with D. for   6. A. dead B. die C. death D. died   7. A. get B. try C. give D. take   8. A. have B. buy C. need D. grow   9. A. as for B. instead of C. except for D. because of   10. A. shining B. falling C. running D. drying   11. A. sorry B. picking C. buying D. selling   12. A. at last B. first C. at the end of D. what   13. A. world B. flower C. boy D. life   14. A. annoyed B. silly C. proud D. blind   15. A. future B. problem C. beauty D. reason      Ⅲ. 阅读理解(20分)      (A)   “Teenager” means people from 13 to 19 years old. Although they’re young, they have to make many important choices by themselves. They need to think about these questions like “Should I go to college?” and “What kind of jobs do I want?”. However, other people also influence their choices. Who influences teenagers? Teenagers were asked this question and here’s what they said.
  It depends on the kind of choice. When teenagers buy things, friends are the most important influence. This is especially true for clothes and music. TV shows, advertisements and parents also influence teenagers. In more serious things, parents are probably the most important influence. Some teenagers say it’s best to regard both parents and friends as influences. James, a seventeen-year-old boy says he’s “Just a crazy man”. He also says, “Parents are really important because they can tell you what’s right and wrong.”   But teenagers also feel they need to make choices――to make their own mistakes. As one teenage girl said, “If our parents don’t let us make our own choices, maybe in the future we won’t know how to do it.” And they feel friends can often be a big help, especially because friends sometimes know more about their situation(处境) than their parents do.   Do you depend on parents or others when you decide what to do and how to do it? Whoever(不论谁) you depend on, the correct choice is the most important. Your future is in your hand.   根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(T)或误(F)。   1. People from 13 to 19 can be called teenagers.   2. When teenagers buy clothes and music, friends are the most important influence.   3. TV shows and advertisements can’t influence teenagers.   4. In more serious things, friends are probably the most important influence.   5. Sometimes friends know more about teenagers’ situation than their parents.   根据短文内容,用适当的单词填空完成下列句子,每空限填一词。   6. Teenagers must decide many important things by________.   7. “Who influences teenagers” depends on the kind of________.   8. Some teenagers think it’s best to________ both parents and friends as influences.   9. James thinks________ are really important because they can tell you what’s right and wrong.   10. Whoever you depend on, the________ choice is the most important.      (B)   Do you know that people have been getting their ears pierced for thousands of years? Those ancient people probably didn’t know that it’s really important to take care of their ears after they’re pierced. Pierced ears may look cool, but infected ears do not!   It’s important to get your ears pierced by someone who knows what they are doing. You should have your parent’s permission before you have your ears pierced. Most places won’t pierce your ears unless your parent or guardian says it’s OK.   A good piercing shop will make sure that everything is clean. That means you should see the person wash his or her hands before he or she starts the process. This person should clean your ears with a special soap that kills bacteria(细菌).   You or your parent can ask the people at the piercing shop how they make sure the equipment they use――and the earrings――stay sterile(无细菌的), which means germ free. Another way to find out how they do things is to watch another customer get his or her ears pierced. Without these precautions(防备), you run the risk of getting infected ears.   Some places may use a piercing gun. A single-use piercing gun is a good method because it uses the sterile earring to make the hole in your ear. And the gun is used only one time on you and then thrown away. That’s better than using the same device and transmitting germs from person to person.
  Your first earrings should have gold posts(the part that sits in the hole). A gold post is less likely to cause infection and swelling. Later, you may find some metals cause an allergic reaction.   You’re probably wondering if it hurts when the earring or needle goes through. It does, but most kids find that this pitchy feeling doesn’t last too long. After the earring is in, the technician will clean your ear again and make sure that the earring is in OK. He or she also will probably tell you how to take care of your new pierced ears.   11. Ancient people had their ears pierced for________.   A. four hundred years B. four thousand years   C. hundreds of years D. thousands of years   12. The word “guardian” in the passage means “________” in Chinese.   A. 警察 B. 监护人 C. 印度人 D. 密探   13. In order to________, one must wash one’s ears before ears piercing.   A. keep the ears warm B. keep the ears cool   C. make the ears less painful D. kill bacteria   14. A piercing gun can be used________.   A. only once B. twice   C. many times D. from person to person   15. Which statement shows that you shouldn’t see a doctor?   A. The ears are swelling. B. The ears are allergic.   C. The ears are painful. D. You feel comfortable.      B卷(非选择题)      Ⅳ. 词汇(10分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。   1. ―Would you like to go________(shop) with us?   ―Sure, I’d love to.   2. ―What are you doing?   ―We’re practicing________(speak) English in pairs.   3. Reading English a lot every morning is good for________(learn) English.   4. Parents always worry about their child’s________(succeed) in the future.   5. Do you know the________(important) of working hard?      Ⅴ. 选词填空(5分)从方框内选择合适的单词并用其适当形式填空。   allow, decide, member, obey, sleep   1. ―Oh, you look________. What’s the matter?   ―I played cards till 3 in the morning. I’m very tired.   2. ―Are you________ of Green China, Lucy and Lily?   ―Yes, we are.   3. Many parents didn’t allow their children have their own________ in the past.   4. Some young people don’t________ the society rules, so we must punish them.   5. I don’t think boys should be________ to leave their hair long.   Ⅵ. 句型转换(10分)按照括号内的要求改写下列各句,每空限填一词。   1. I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive.(改为否定句)   I________ think sixteen-year-olds________ be allowed to drive.   2. Not only their parents but also their English teacher is strict with them.(改为同义句)   ________their parents________ their English teacher________ strict with them.   3. He needs time to do homework.(改为一般疑问句)   ________he________ time to do homework?   4. Alice is too young to dress herself.(改为同义句)   Alice is not________________ to dress herself.   5. She paid 258 yuan for the skirt in style.(改为同义句)   She________ 258 yuan on the skirt in style.      Ⅶ. 汉译英(20分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子。每空限填一词。   1. 一些学生宁愿听音乐也不愿做作业。   Some students would like to listen to music________________ doing homework.   2. 目前我父母都在日本的一家公司上班。   My parents both work in a company in Japan________________.   3. 我们都为她失去这次上北大的机会而惋惜。   We’re very sorry for her to lose the________________ enter Beijing University.
  4. 看!他正全神贯注于听收音机。   Look! He is________________ listening to the radio.   5. 你必须停止干那种傻事。   You must________________ that kind of silly things.   6. 不要妨碍他的公益事业。   Don’t________________ the way of his public activities.   7. 他爸爸关心的是怎样才能挣更多的钱。   What his father________________ is how to earn more money.   8. 父母不要对青少年要求太严格了。   Parents should not be too________________ teenagers.   9. 政府没有答复他们的要求。   The government didn’t________________ their request.   10. 只有到那时他才有机会实现他的梦想。   ________________will he have the chance of achieving his dream.      Ⅷ. 书面表达(10分)   母爱是伟大的。有的时候,该干什么,不该干什么,你的母亲也许并没有过分地要求你,但你肯定能从她的一个眼神、一件事情中领悟到母爱的深沉。请以“My Mother”为题,记述你的一次经历或感受。要求:意思连贯、表达正确、语言通畅,词数不得少于80个单词。      Unit 4What would you do?      A卷(选择题)      Ⅰ. 单项填空(15分)   1. ―How many foreigners will come to Beijing to watch the Olympic Games in 2008?   ―It’s hard to say.________ people, I think.   A. Million of B. Millions of   C. Two millions of D. Two million of   2. I don’t know________ next.   A. what to do it B. what to do   C. how to do D. when to do   3. She can________ read newspapers or see anything without the pair of glasses.   A. hardly B. nearly C. really D. clearly   4. The dress is neither big nor small. It________ quite pretty on you.   A. sounds B. sees C. looks D. turns   5. She ran________ fast for us________ catch up with.   A. so, that B. such, that C. enough, to D. too, to   6. Her parents always let her________ a goldfish or a cat as a pet.   A. have B. to have C. has D. had   7. I am looking for a house. I’d like________ with a garden.   A. it B. one C. that D. this   8. Although she is over sixty, she is________. She never feels tired after hard work.   A. creative B. confident C. energetic D. outgoing   9. Our English teacher always asks us________ more English in and out of class.   A. speak B. spoken C. speaking D. to speak   10. Let me introduce________ to all of you. I’m from Australia. My name is Kirsten Catherine.   A. me B. I C. myself D. mine   11. ―Can you give me________ on how to learn English?   ―Certainly.   A. an advice B. some advices   C. some advice D. many advices   12. If one of your classmates said________ about you, would you think about what he or she said?   A. something bad B. anything bad   C. bad something D. bad anything   13. Many soldiers has lots of experience________ forest fire.   A. deal B. deal with   C. do with D. dealing with   14. Please go________ with me. Your classroom is on the third floor.   A. to upstairs B. downstairs C. to downstairs D. downstair   15. We should________ our seat to the old lady on the crowded bus.   A. offer B. bring C. lend D. take      Ⅱ. 完形填空(15分)   One Saturday afternoon, Kate went to buy something for her sister and herself.   As Kate was coming out of a __1__ , a young lady walked towards her. She said she was Miss Green―a good friend of Kate’s sister’s. Kate __2__ her. Then she called a taxi to send Kate home. She __3__ the driver where she should go. Kate was __4__ that it was not in the direction of her home.
  “__5__?” Kate asked. The lady smiled.   When they came to a quiet road, a big rough man __6__ on the road. He stopped the taxi driver, knocked him down, and threw him out of the __7__. At the same time, Miss Green took out of a knife and __8__ it at Kate. She asked Kate to keep __9__. The man then started the taxi.   “ Oh, my God! I’m being kidnapped(绑架),” Kate said to herself.   She tried to escape, but not __10__. Suddenly an __11__ came to her. She took out a lipstick(口红) from her pocket, wrote ‘SOS’ on the window, and covered the word with her __12__.   A few minutes later, a police car __13__ and the policemen saw the sign. When the kidnappers saw the policemen they stopped the taxi, jumped into the grass, and ran away.   The policemen then __14__ Kate up and sent her home. When her parents knew what had happened, they were greatly surprised. But they were also __15__ because their daughter had finally come back safely.   1. A. school B. taxi C. shop D. friend’s   2. A. knew B. believed   C. thanked D. remembered   3. A. told B. asked C. wondered D. checked   4. A. sure B. excited C. surprised D. pleased   5. A. What B. Where C. When D. Why   6. A. drove B. climbed C. fell D. appeared   7. A. road B. sight C. taxi D. home   8. A. shouted B. played C. hurt D. pointed   9. A. healthy B. alive C. relaxed D. quiet   10. A. happened B. failed C. succeeded D. hurried   11. A. idea B. answer C. interest D. order   12. A. hands B. back C. dress D. lipstick   13. A. stopped B. left C. passed D. turned   14. A. lifted B. held C. put D. picked   15. A. worried B. happy C. proud D. successful      Ⅲ. 阅读理解(20分)      (A)   There are many things that you should be careful with when you are alone at home. Read the following solutions(方法) to protect yourself.   Keep the door locked when you are alone at home. Many people think it’s the best way to protect themselves.   Keep a list of phone numbers to call for help―such as 110, the police station or a neighbour’s number.   Be careful with the electrical appliances(电器). If you don’t know how to use them, ask your parents. Make a safety check before going to sleep.   Look through the keyhole when you hear the doorbell. If there are strangers, ask “Who’s that?” with the door locked and say “Come back later”. Don’t tell them that your parents are away. Say “Mum’s having a shower” or “Dad’s having a sleep”. To ignore(忽视) the doorbell is not a good idea because sometimes bad people ring doorbells to see if anyone’s at home.   根据短文内容,从方框里描述自我保护的方法中,选取与所给情景相匹配的选项,并将代表该方法的字母写在空白处,同时希望你在今后的生活中能够运用这些方法来加强自我保护。   1. When I am alone at home,________.   2. To call for help,________.   3. Before going to sleep,________.   4. If there are strangers ringing the doorbell,________.   5. Instead of saying “My parents are away” to the strangers,________.      A. I should keep a list of phone numbers.   B. I should keep the door locked.   C. I should ask “Who’s that?” with the door locked.   D. I should say “Mum’s having a shower” or “Dad’s having a sleep”.
  E. I should make a safety check of the electrical appliances.      (B)   Mr Ma, a famous mental(精神上的) doctor from Beijing, once said at an important meeting, “Now many young students can have problems with their minds. Some students become worried because they have to study very hard. Others have trouble getting on well with people around them like their parents and classmates. Parents and teachers should care more about this problem.”   Then Mr Ma gave some examples. One patient, a middle school student from Xi’an, was doing badly in his lessons. He thought his teachers and friends often laughed at him, and he became so nervous and worried that one night he left his homes without telling his parents. Another student, a 14-year-old schoolgirl from Shanghai, was very afraid of exams. While she was reading the exam paper, she couldn’t think of anything to write.   A recent report from Jiefang Daily says about 18% of the young students in Shanghai have mental problems. They often feel worried and very unhappy. Unluckily many of them won’t go and ask for help. Some think they will look stupid if they go to see a doctor. Others won’t talk about their secrets.   At the end of the meeting, Mr Ma offered some good ideas to young people:   Talk to your parents or teachers often.   Take part in group activities.   Try to get on well with the people around you.   Go to see a doctor if you often feel unhappy.   6. The students who often become worried or have trouble getting on with others may have________.   A. no parents B. no secrets   C. poor memories D. mental problems   7. The schoolgirl’s problem happened whenever she________.   A. studied very hard B. had an exam   C. talked with her parents D. went to see the doctor   8. Some of those with mental problems won’t ask for help because________.   A. they don’t want to tell their secrets to others   B. their parents are too busy to look after them   C. doctors can’t help them with the problems   D. they can do with the problems themselves   9. The underlined word “stupid” in this passage means “________”.   A. pretty B. happy C. not clever D. not friendly   10. According to the last part of the passage, which of the following is a good idea?   A. It’s important for children to live with their parents.   B. It’s helpful for people to see doctors every day.   C. It’s useful for students to keep quiet in class.   D. It’s necessary for young people to have more group activities.      B卷(非选择题)      Ⅳ. 词汇(15分)   A) 根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。   1. You can get your ears pierced only with your parent’s________(permit).   2. Be quiet, please. Let’s wait for her to introduce________(her) to us.   3. Though he is only seven years old, he is________(help) at home.   4. Good________(listen) always listen to others carefully and do not interrupt others’ talking.   5. The old woman looks ugly, but she is________(friend) to every child in our class.   6. I________(real) want to get a small pet, for example, a duck or a chick.   7. Both of my________(knee) are cold. I want to get them warm.
  B) 根据句意和首字母提示,写出下列各句空白处所缺的单词。   8. I invited her to have dinner at my house, but she r________.   9. Let me i________him to all of you. He is our new principal.   10. She knows everything. She is a k________person.   11. In English, the letter V r________victory(胜利).   12. There are many books on the two s________.   13. What he said a________his mother. She was too angry to say a word.   14. W________relatives, what should he do in a foreign country when he is ill?   15. Some of my classmates cheated in the math e________.   Ⅴ. 句型转换(10分)根据上句,完成下句,使两句意思基本相同,每空限填一词。   1. I don’t know what I should say at that important international meeting.   I don’t know what________________ at that important international meeting.   2. I don’t like dog at all.   I don’t like dog________________________.   3. If you think of some good solutions to these problems, please tell me early.   If you________________________ some good solutions to these problems, please tell me early.   4. She didn’t say anything to her parents last night.   She________________ to her parents last night.   5. There are a lot of apples on the apple tree.   There are________________ apples on the apple tree.   Ⅵ. 汉译英(20分)根据汉语句子,完成英语句子。每空限填一词。   1. 所有的美国父母都在为被政府派往国外打仗的儿子们担心。   All the American parents________________ their sons who were sent to foreign countries for the war by the government.   2. 万一天下雨而我们离躲雨的地方又很远怎么办?   ________________it rains while we are a long way from shelter?   3. 如果我是你的话,就会对她好一点。   If I________ you, I________ be kind to her.   4. 坐在迈克前面的女孩如此高以至于他看不见黑板上的地图了。   The girl sitting________________________ Mike is so tall that he couldn’t see the map on the blackboard.   5. 和他相处很不容易,你最好别和他开玩笑。   He is not easy to________________________. You’d better not play a joke on him.   6. 一些孩子宁愿玩电脑游戏也不愿增长知识。   Some children________________ play computer games than enrich their knowledge.   7. 她所说的使她一家人都感到沮丧。   What she said________ all her family members________.   8. 你的新著作将于何时出版?   When will your new book________________?   9. 如果你的膝盖意外受了伤,你该怎么办?   What would you do if you injured your knee________________?   10. 如果你在学英语方面有问题,请向你的英语老师寻求帮助。   If you have problems in learning English, please________ your English teacher________ help.      Ⅶ. 书面表达(10分)   你愿意帮助别人吗?你曾经帮助过别人或得到过别人的帮助吗?请以“Everyone Needs Help”为题,写一篇词数为120个单词左右的短文,叙述一下你曾经有过的经历或感受。要求:意思连贯,语言通顺。      Key to Unit 1:   Ⅰ. 1-5 DCBAB6-10 BAADC   Ⅱ. 1-5 BCDAA6-10 BDBCB11-15 BCACB   Ⅲ. 1-5 BDBDC6-10 CDABB   Ⅳ. 1. pronunciation2. frustrating3. slowly4. learner5. easily   6. unfair7. disagreements8. unimportant9. unhappy10. healthy   Ⅴ. 1. look up2. end up3. laugh at4. try your best5. deal with   Ⅵ. 1. too, to2. What/How, about3. joined4. decides, to5. it, to   6. unless   Ⅶ. 1. don’t, at, all2. make, mistake(s) 3. To, begin, with   4. Later, on5. was, afraid, to6. taking, notes7. was, angry, with   8. regards/regarded, as9. For, example10. break, off   Ⅷ. One possible version:   First of all, you must listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class, and don’t be afraid to speak English in class and after class. Answer the teacher’s question actively and lively. You must talk to your classmates in English as much as possible. Especially you must try to listen to some English radio programs, for example, BBC and VOA. You must memorize some grammar rules. They are also important in learning English.
  Key to Unit 2:   Ⅰ. 1-5 CBCAA 6-10 BCBCC   Ⅱ. 1-5 CCDAB6-10 CDABC11-15 DDABC   Ⅲ. 1-5 CBBBB6-10 DBBAD   Ⅳ. 1. friendly2. interested3. terrified4. daily5. death   6. Unfortunately7. himself8. Luckily9. decision10. exactly   Ⅴ. 1. wasting2. necessary3. missed4. afford5. chatting   Ⅵ. 1. Did, use2. paid, for/ spent, on3. made, decision   4. To, our, surprise5. any, more   Ⅶ. 1. used, to2. went, to, sleep3. all, the, time4. get, up   5. In, the, end6. even, though7. no, longer8. took, pride, in   9. paid, attention, to10. give, up   Ⅷ. One possible version:   When we are walking, we should walk on the pavement. At the crossing, we shouldn’t cross the road until the traffics stop. Don’t play basketball, read books or listen to music while walking. When we are riding a bike, we should watch ahead and keep both hands on the handle bars. Don’t carry anyone on your bike. It is not safe. When we are taking a bus, we should line up and get on or off one by one. Don’t try to get on or off before the bus stops.   Key to Unit 3:   Ⅰ. 1-5 BDDCC6-10 DCACA   Ⅱ. 1-5 CACBD6-10 ADCBA11-15 BAADC   Ⅲ. 1-5 TTFFT6. themselves7. choice/decision   8. regard/have/consider9. parents10. correct/best/right   11-15 DBDAD   Ⅳ. 1. shopping2. speaking3. learning4. success5. importance   Ⅴ. 1. sleepy2. members3. decisions4. obey5. allowed   Ⅵ. 1. don’t, should2. Both, and, are3. Does, need4. old, enough   5. spent   Ⅶ. 1. instead, of2. at, present3. opportunity, to4. concentrating, on   5. stop, doing6. get, in7. cares, about8. strict, with   9. reply, to10. Only, then   Ⅷ. One possible version:   My Mother   My mother is a kind woman. She always cares well for me and does everything for me, so that I can spend more time on my study.   Once she was ill in bed for several days, but she still did everything for me. One night when I got home at ten o’clock, I found the light of Mother’s bedroom was still on and she was sitting in bed and sewing my clothes. Seeing that, I threw myself into my mother’s arms, and the tears came to my eyes.   This is my mother. I love her very much.   Key to Unit 4:   Ⅰ. 1-5 BBACD6-10 ABCDC11-15 CADBA   Ⅱ. 1-5 CBACD6-10 DCDDC11-15 ABCDB   Ⅲ. 1-5 BAECD6-10 DBACD   Ⅳ. 1. permission2. herself3. helpful4. listeners5. friendly6. really   7. knees8. refused9. introduce10. knowledgeable11. represents   12. shelves13. annoyed14. Without15. exam   Ⅴ. 1. to, say2. in, the, slightest3. come, up, with4. said, nothing   5. plenty, of/lots, of   Ⅵ. 1. worry, about2. What, if3. were, would4. in, front, of   5. get, along, with6. would, rather7. let, down8. come, out   9. by, accident10. ask, for   Ⅶ. One possible version:   Everyone Needs Help   I am always ready to help others because I know everyone needs help.   One day when I was on my way to see a film, I saw a blind man standing by the street. He wanted to cross the street. But it was very dangerous because the street was very busy. The buses and cars went and came in the street. And there were a lot of bicycles, too. I came up to the man and took him to the other side of the street. When I got to the cinema, the film had been on for half an hour. Although I was late for the film, I felt very happy because I had helped others.   Everyone needs help. Maybe I also need help one day.
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。

我要回帖

更多关于 two step from hell 的文章

随机推荐