结合生活中的小事例写帮助为话题的中考英语作文话题

结合生活中的一个事例,用英语写一篇作文,谈谈音乐的作用.我在考试谢谢_作业帮
结合生活中的一个事例,用英语写一篇作文,谈谈音乐的作用.我在考试谢谢
结合生活中的一个事例,用英语写一篇作文,谈谈音乐的作用.我在考试谢谢
If you unhappy you can listen to the music,because that will make you happy.For explain然后就举例子有什么时候你 不开心 但听完音乐后你 很开心请根据以下提示, 结合生活中的一个事例, 就“乐观”这一话题, 用英语写一篇短文。Optimism always leads_百度知道
请根据以下提示, 结合生活中的一个事例, 就“乐观”这一话题, 用英语写一篇短文。Optimism always leads
请根据以下提示, 结合生活中的一个事例, 就“乐观”这一话题, 用英语写一篇短文。Optimism always leads to happiness, health and success while pessimism, by contrast, results in hopelessness, sickness and failure. That’s because optimists and pessimists deal with the same challenge and disappointment in very different ways. 注意: 1.不得照抄英语提示语;&&& 2.内容必须结合生活中的一个事例; 3. 词数为100-120左右。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
提问者采纳
Optimism plays an important role in all aspects of one’s life. If you can change yourself from a pessimist to an optimist, you are sure to change your fate. Until the beginning of Senior Grade Two, I did poorly in English, but I was unwilling to give up struggling because I was always encouraged by both the people around me and myself. I kept practicing speaking, listening, reading and writing. When I was fed up with listening, I usually entertained myself by reading some interesting English stories and jokes or seeing English films. When I had trouble getting words flowing on paper, I turned to word games or English songs. Whatever setback I encountered, I welcomed it and was always able to make myself cheerful and optimistic, dreaming about a splendid future and believing that hard work would eventually pay off. Gradually, I made progress beyond belief in my English. Thanks to optimism, I have become one of the top English learners in my class now.
试题分析:考查开放性作文写作,开放性作文给出了一个话题,并有部分的文字提示。给考生自由发挥的余地较大。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,如besides, further, last but not least等。在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。【亮点说明】文章使用了很好的短语和句子:play an important role in在…方面起着重要的作用,be unwilling to 不愿意,give up 放弃,be fed up with厌倦于, have trouble (in)doing做…有困难,made progress beyond belief 取得难以置信的进步,Thanks to 多亏了,Whatever setback I encountered, I welcomed it and was always able to make myself cheerful and optimistic, dreaming about a splendid future and believing that hard work would eventually pay off. 这句话用了让步状语从句。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁leading a meaningful life consists in giving rather than taking为题写一篇英语短文结合生活中一个事例 高二作文 速度! 马上要要!_作业帮
leading a meaningful life consists in giving rather than taking为题写一篇英语短文结合生活中一个事例 高二作文 速度! 马上要要!
leading a meaningful life consists in giving rather than taking为题写一篇英语短文结合生活中一个事例 高二作文 速度! 马上要要!
When we help others, others will feel the warmth, and others to help us, our hearts will also comfort. I once encountered by the people to help. It was a Wednesday morning, came to the school, I opened the bag, suddenly found that I didn't bring my pencil box, my heart suddenly panicked: no pen, no learning stationery, let me how to study, how to write ah! At this time, the first class of the school bell rang, the teacher came into the classroom, let us write this review, the class is all down to write this review, but I, where the Shasha watching this review, a word also write. I was worrying about, next to the Wang Xinhua ask me: "why don't you write?" I told her I didn't take the pencil box. Wang Xinhua warm said to me: "with me!" Then, from the stationery box with a blue pen: "to you, please write!" I thanked him, quickly write up. However, this section of the course, how to do and math and English classes? I was worried. When the students around me I did not know the band Wenjuan, everyone extend a hand of fraternity, open the pencil box on its own, this I borrow a pencil, and by that I am a rubber. Looking at her a warm smile and that both a helping hand, warm warm my soul, like a bouquet of sunshine in my heart. Although this is only a trivial matter, but I understand from the deep to accept the help of others hearts will be very warm. Perhaps, in your opinion, a little help not worth mentioning, will bring timely assistance to each other like warmth. And with the help of the same will be happy to help. Our entire community of nations is not the case, there is a saying: "a difficult eight party support, everyone firewood high flame." If each of us can give a little bit of love, then what difficulty can daunt us? Our society will be a better picture of how ah! We help each other human virtues, to each one of us can carry forward the virtues of this, let every corner of our love all over the world.以我最喜爱的故事为题写一篇80词的英语作文_百度知道
以我最喜爱的故事为题写一篇80词的英语作文
My favorite storyBy Marie (Canada)I love reading and I have read many books. My favorite story is Cinderella.The characters(人物) in the story are Cinderella(灰姑娘), her stepmother, two stepsisters, a fairy godmother and a prince. The story is about a beautiful girl, who with the help of the fairy godmother, was able to go to the ball(舞会). There, she fell in love with the prince, got married and lived happily ever after. This is my favorite story because it is interesting and it teaches us to be kind and not to be wicked like the stepmother and the two stepsisters. There are many fascinating(吸引人的) and colorful pictures too in the book.I admire(钦佩) Cinderella very much for she is a kind and beautiful girl who had never done anything bad to anyone.译文如下:我最喜欢的故事我喜欢阅读,我读过许多书,我最喜欢的故事是《灰姑娘》。故事中的人物有灰姑娘,她的继母,她的两个姐姐,巫婆和王子。这个故事讲的是一个漂亮的女孩,她在巫婆帮助下去参加了舞会。在那里,她深深爱上了王子,并且与王子结了婚,婚后他们幸福的生活着。这就是我最喜欢的故事,它不仅有趣,而且它还教育我们要善良,不要像她的继母和两个姐姐那样恶毒。书中有许多吸引人的地方还有许多彩色的图片。我很钦佩灰姑娘,因为她是一个善良、美丽的女孩,她从没做过任何坏事。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2015高考英语作文话题 的文章

随机推荐