结合生活中的小事例写帮助为话题的初中英语话题作文作文

以我最喜爱的故事为题写一篇80词的英语作文_百度知道
以我最喜爱的故事为题写一篇80词的英语作文
我读过许多书,她从没做过任何坏事、美丽的女孩, her stepmother, was able to go to the ball(舞会),因为她是一个善良. There are many fascinating(吸引人的) and colorful pictures too in the book. This is my favorite story because it is interesting and it teaches us to be kind and not to be wicked like the stepmother and the two stepsisters,婚后他们幸福的生活着:我最喜欢的故事我喜欢阅读, two stepsisters, got married and lived happily ever after,不要像她的继母和两个姐姐那样恶毒,她的两个姐姐。故事中的人物有灰姑娘. The story is about a beautiful girl。我很钦佩灰姑娘。这就是我最喜欢的故事, a fairy godmother and a prince,而且它还教育我们要善良。书中有许多吸引人的地方还有许多彩色的图片.译文如下,她在巫婆帮助下去参加了舞会,她的继母, who with the help of the fairy godmother,她深深爱上了王子,它不仅有趣,并且与王子结了婚. There。在那里, she fell in love with the prince.I admire(钦佩) Cinderella very much for she is a kind and beautiful girl who had never done anything bad to anyone。这个故事讲的是一个漂亮的女孩,我最喜欢的故事是《灰姑娘》,巫婆和王子.The characters(人物) in the story are Cinderella(灰姑娘). My favorite story is CinderellaMy favorite storyBy Marie (Canada)I love reading and I have read many books
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁结合校园生活的一个事例,就与人合作为话题写短文
求解_天门吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:85,426贴子:
结合校园生活的一个事例,就与人合作为话题写短文
be cooperative with people best men are indenpendant,but also need cooperative,as it is in our school ,cooperative scene can be seen everwhere,everday.i can only show you one example,you may have trouble with your mathmatics thing,or any other subject.you rack your brain ,and try to find every possible solution to your problem,but in the end failed.then you turned to one of your classmates for help.quite happenly,your classmate has abundent knowledge in math.he works it out with great easy.here, you see, cooperation worked!be cooperative is a good merit.help people
out of trouble can
bring much heppiness to yourself,it can also
make contributions to the building of harmonious
sociaty. so ,be cooperative ,is our duty nowadays.
更多英语作文请加我
还有什么要求尽管提
这种翻译软件没有用的。稍微难点的句子都翻不好,有的搞的你莫名其妙。
高考英语作文题
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或结合生活中的一个事例用英语写一篇短文.话题:不要畏惧犯错,有错误才有进步,错误造就成功.英语作文120字左右.一定要结合事例喔,我会采纳的._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
结合生活中的一个事例用英语写一篇短文.话题:不要畏惧犯错,有错误才有进步,错误造就成功.英语作文120字左右.一定要结合事例喔,我会采纳的.
结合生活中的一个事例用英语写一篇短文.话题:不要畏惧犯错,有错误才有进步,错误造就成功.英语作文120字左右.一定要结合事例喔,我会采纳的.
Dialectical point of view,error is not terrible,sigh,sad,fear is not.Error failure with truth,with success,like the sleep is bound up with the night awake,the same as the dawn.A man from the wrong " dream" in the wake,will with new wisdom and strength to the truth.Through the darkness of failure,it indicates that the success of the dawn.Hagel said:" the mistake itself but to truth is an inevitable part of "," because of this error,the truth will appear ".People's knowledge,ability and creation,not only in summing up the successful experience,also in the lessons of failure is produced.David spoke about his success,he said:" I am the main discovery is affected by the failure of inspiration and make.“用辩证的观点来看,错误并不可怕,叹息、感伤、畏惧是大可不必的.错误同真理,失败同成功,像睡梦同清醒、黑夜同黎明一样紧密相联.一个人从错误的“梦”中醒来,就会以新的智慧和力量奔向真理.经历着失败的黑夜,正预示了成功的黎明即将来临.黑格尔说过:错误本身乃是“达到真理的一个必然的环节”,“由于这种错误,真理才会出现”.人们的知识、能力以至发明创造,并不单单是在总结成功经验,也是在汲取失败教训的基础上产生出来的.戴维谈到自己获得成功,就说过:“我的那些最主要的发现是受到失败的启示而作出的.”结合校园生活中的一个事例 就“自信”这一话题写篇英语作文
结合校园生活中的一个事例 就“自信”这一话题写篇英语作文
根据下面的提示 结合校园生活中的一个事例 就“自信”这一话题 用英语写篇短文。我高中 
If one has no confidence,there is little possibility that one can achieve anything when faced with hardships
不区分大小写匿名
你认为在四点半前会有答复吗?
你二中的吧?
Whatever one does,one should do it with confidence.Equipped with confidence,we can deal with challenges and difficulties until we succeed.When I entered Senior 3,I found myself faced with difficulty learning English,and even failed in my English exam.As a consequence,I began to feel frustrated,losing confidence in myself.It was at this moment that my parents encouraged me,and my teachers gave me some valuable advice on my studies,telling me to be confident.With their help,I regained my confidence and began to make steady progress.As the saying goes,where there's a will,there's a way.If we are to make a difference,we should build up our confidence,which is of vital importance if we want to overcome any obstacles and finally achieve our goal.
求答案,我也在考试
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号以在生活中朋友的鼓励很重要为话题写一篇英语作文 结合身边的一个事例_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以在生活中朋友的鼓励很重要为话题写一篇英语作文 结合身边的一个事例
以在生活中朋友的鼓励很重要为话题写一篇英语作文 结合身边的一个事例
goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语话题作文 的文章

随机推荐