求《喜福会英文观后感》英文原版txt

论文助手服务指南
论《喜福会》中母女的文化身份危机[英语论文]On the Cultural Identity Crisis between the Mothers and Their Daughters in The Joy Luck Club
文档格式:
Word格式(*.DOC)
整理时间:
论文大小:
153 KB [ 5115字数 ]
所需金币:
700 个金币
兑换比率:
金钱x10=金币数量 比如充值20元=200金币
充值提示:
本站24小时充值全自动处理,即充即下载
∷论文简介∷
论《喜福会》中母女的文化身份危机[英语论文]On&the&Cultural&Identity&Crisis&between&the&Mothers&and&Their&Daughters&in&The&Joy&Luck&ClubAbstract&&&Amy&Tan,&is&a&Chinese-American&female&writer&much&influenced&by&her&father’s&western&culture&and&her&mother’s&eastern&culture.&She&is&well-known&by&her&best-seller&novel&The&Joy&Luck&Club,&which&is&to&seek&for&the&balance&between&the&duality&of&different&cultural&identity.&It&has&been&well&received&since&it&was&published&in&1989.&The&cultural&conflict&between&the&Eastern&and&the&Western,&as&a&theme,&can&be&seen&often&in&Amy&Tan’s&works,&and&leads&to&the&identity&crisis&of&two&generations&of&Chinese-Americans&and&is&the&root&that&makes&them&to&seek&for&their&cultural&identities.&The&two&generations&have&no&actual&concepts&about&each&other’s&cultural&identities,&which&leads&to&the&intensive&conflicts&between&the&mothers&and&daughters&in&the&novel&of&The&Joy&Luck&Club.&&This&paper&will&use&the&concept&of&“cultural&identity”&to&analyze&the&duality&of&immigrant&identity(the&Chinese&identity&and&American&identity),&the&identity&crisis,&the&conflicts&and&reconciliation&between&the&Eastern&and&Western&cultures,&and&the&nature&of&this&crisis&based&on&the&related&plot.&&This&paper&will&be&divided&into&three&parts:&&1.&The&crisis&and&dilemma&caused&by&the&duality&of&immigrant&identity&of&the&two&generations.&2.&The&explanation&of&the&cultural&identity&crisis.&3.&The&reconstruction&of&their&cultural&identities.&Conclusion:&Against&the&backdrop&of&the&conflict&and&collision&of&globalization,&the&binary&opposition&between&Eastern&and&western&culture&will&be&the&biggest&barrier&for&Chinese&Americans&to&establish&their&cultural&identities,&and&only&when&this&barrier&reconciled&and&when&they&combine&the&good&elements&of&the&two&cultures&can&they&find&their&real&cultural&identities.&Key&Words:&Amy&T&the&conflict&between&the&Eastern&and&W&identity&&cultural&&
∷下载地址∷
亲!如果您还在考虑是否需要本资料,可以先收藏一下哦。别想要时找不到网址哦!
∷下载说明∷
*&本站资料仅供学习和研究使用。如有侵犯你版权的,请来信指出,本站将立即改正。
*&提供下载的资料不保证所下载的资料在本站的唯一性,下载前请自行判断。
*&资料多次下载多次收费,所以下载后请自己保存好,资料遗失本站概不负责。
*&本网站不保证本站资源的准确性、安全性和完整性;同时本网站也不承担用户因使用这些资源对自己和他人造成任何形式的损失或伤害。
论文助手网为广大应届毕业生提供各类优秀毕业论文范文、毕业论文开题报告、论文提纲、论文格式等毕业论文资源,是毕业生写论文时的好助手。主要有英语论文 | 日语论文 | 韩语论文 | 俄语论文 | 西语论文 | 法语论文 | 德语论文 | 实习报告 | 外文翻译 | 计算机网络 | 旅游管理 | 行政管理 | 人力资源管理 | 市场营销|教育理论 | 基础教育 | 中等教育| 农村研究 | 小学教育 | 语言文学 | 新闻传播学| 财务分析 | 财务报表 | 金融研究 | 保险学 | 银行管理 | 公司研究 | 国际经济 | 行业经济 | 经济学 | 经济学理论 | 国际贸易等专业论文。
CopyRight (C)2009
All Rights Reserved.已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
求《喜福会》英文影评?
求《喜福会》英文影评?
09-09-25 & 发布
这里是英文剧本:这是它的一部分:The Joy Luck Club Script  
                  The old woman remembereda swan she had bought...
                  many years ago in Shanghaifor a foolish sum.
                  &This bird,& boastedthe market vendor...
                  &was once a duck thatstretched its neck...
                  in hopesof becoming a goose.
                  And now look.It is too beautiful to eat.&
                  Then the woman and the swansailed across an ocean...
                  many thousands of li wide...
                  stretching their neckstoward America.                     On her journeyshe cooed to the swan...                     &In America I will havea daughter just like me.                     But over there, nobody will sayher worth is measured...                     by the loudnessof her husband's belch.                     Over there, nobody willlook down on her...                     because I will make her speakonly perfect American English.                     And over there, she will always betoo full to swallow any sorrow.                     She will know my meaningbecause I will give her this swan...                     a creature that became morethan what was hoped for.&                     But when she arrivedin the new country...                     the immigration officialspulled the swan away from her...                     leaving the womanfluttering her arms...                     and with only one swanfeather for a memory.                     For a long time now,the woman had wanted...                     to give her daughterthe single swan feather...                     and tell her, &This feathermay look worthless...                     but it comes from afarand carries with it...                     all my good intentions.&                     - Hi!- Oh, Jennifer! Oh, hi!                     - Hi, June.- Hi.                     Yeah, I want-- That's it.How are you, June?                     ...the official lineof scrimmage. No gain.                     - Come on, do or die.Right here. Come on, do or die!- Come on!                     - All right, all right,they're lining up for a pass!- A pass, man!                     - It's a pass! Here we go, baby!- Fourth and seven.                     - Here we go. Come on!- Oakland.                     All right, all right,here we go! Here we go!                     - Yes. Yes. Yes!- Yeah!                     Yes! I told you, man!I told you!                     Yeah, you owe me five bucks!                     Every morning,&Wave, Wave, Waverly-a!&                     I do not sound like--She's saying I sound like my--                     I do not sound like my mother.How could I be like my mother?                     - And you started--- She said that too.                     - She is right, you know.This kind of vegetable...- What?                     - Don't put Chinese cabbage in the salad.- has to be, has to be boiled.                     - I always use Chinese cabbage--- It's bitter.                     - Mmm, Dad, that smells good.- Thanks.                     - No! No!- It will fall apart!- Someone help me now.                     - I can't believe they're still arguing.- Come on, picture time!                     - Picture time! Picture time!All right, picture time now.- Waverly, Waverly loves it!                     - Aunt Rose! Rose!- Rose! Rose! Rose!                     - Come on, come on, come on.- Picture, picture.- We're ready.                     - Come on.- Oh! June.-June. Come here.                     - Come on, June!- Get over here!- Get over here!                     -Get over here!-Come on!-Oh, no, that's all right, Lena.                     - Come on!- It's all right.- No, really.                     - Go ahead. Go ahead. Go ahead.- Go on!- Come on, right now.                     -June, come closer, darling. Come closer.- All right, enough.                     - Enough. Time to take the picture now.- Come on, girls.                     All right, let me check your hair.Okay, it looks nice.                     - Now smile naturally, Ma.- I always do, Waverly.                     - You look beautiful.- No, you don't. Do a nice, friendly one.                     - You look younger all the time.How is that?- I give you my good skin.                     - Really? You promise?- You will look like me when you are older.                     - Yes.- Come close.- I'm close, Mom.                     - But don't crush my hair.- Say cheese.- I won't.                     - Cheese!- Cheese!- Cheese!                     Ying Ying, take this.                     -My mother died four months ago.-...$ .  .                     I realized for the first time,they wanted me to take my mother's place.                     So I sat down on the East,where things begin...                     with my mother's best friends.                     My mother started the Joy Luck Club,having met all these women in church.
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 喜福会 英文 的文章

随机推荐