求创意搞笑哲理英语话剧一篇!大型原创话剧 老大!

我想要一篇英语话剧,要求是5-10分钟,夸张搞笑一点最好,适用在高中范围,重谢如果是自己的原创就最好了,对于热爱英语的人来说是见美差,呵呵~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我想要一篇英语话剧,要求是5-10分钟,夸张搞笑一点最好,适用在高中范围,重谢如果是自己的原创就最好了,对于热爱英语的人来说是见美差,呵呵~
我想要一篇英语话剧,要求是5-10分钟,夸张搞笑一点最好,适用在高中范围,重谢如果是自己的原创就最好了,对于热爱英语的人来说是见美差,呵呵~
  John  1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2 He was with God in the beginning.  3 Through him
without him nothing was made that has been made.  4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.  5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.  6 There came a man who was sent from G his name was John.  7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe.  8 He himse he came only as a witness to the light.  9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.  10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.  11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.  12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--  13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.  14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.  15 John testifies concerning him. He cries out, saying, "This was he of whom I said, 'He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.'"  16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.  17 For the law was given through M grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.  18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.  19 Now this was John's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was.  20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, "I am not the Christ."  21 They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No."  22 Finally they said, "Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?"  23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the desert, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.'"  24 Now some Pharisees who had been sent  25 questioned him, "Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?"  26 "I baptize with water," John replied, "but among you stands one you do not know.  27 He is the one who comes after me, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie."  28 This all happened at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing.  29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!  30 This is the one I meant when I said, 'A man who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.'  31 I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel."  32 Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him.  33 I would not have known him, except that the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is he who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.'  34 I have seen and I testify that this is the Son of God."  35 The next day John was there again with two of his disciples.  36 When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!"  37 When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus.  38 Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want?" They said, "Rabbi" (which means Teacher), "where are you staying?"  39 "Come," he replied, "and you will see." So they went and saw where he was staying, and spent that day with him. It was about the tenth hour.  40 Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus.  41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ).  42 And he brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, "You are Simon son of John. You will be called Cephas" (which, when translated, is Peter).  43 The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee. Finding Philip, he said to him, "Follow me."  44 Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida.  45 Philip found Nathanael and told him, "We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote--Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph."  46 "Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?" Nathanael asked. "Come and see," said Philip.  47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, "Here is a true Israelite, in whom there is nothing false."  48 "How do you know me?" Nathanael asked. Jesus answered, "I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you."  49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of G you are the King of Israel."  50 Jesus said, "You believe because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. You shall see greater things than that."  51 He then added, "I tell you the truth, you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."&&>>&&>>&&>>&
三哥是猛男-《诗经》之大叔于田英译 三哥是猛男,他驾着马车在湿地里奔驰,惊起野鸭一片,那四匹马奋蹄奔腾,如同他的舞伴。草深处,三哥燃起一堆烈火,猛虎受惊,正想夺路逃窜,他甩掉衣衫,赤膊向前,拳脚齐出,
【私奔_纳兰容若】私奔Elopement纳兰容若&by Nalan Rongruo&逃到一首诗里,我们做一对安静的夫妻。相敬如宾,像梅陪伴鹤。如果需要洗濯灵魂河流是躺下来的瀑布。允
小船风璇子&满湖的星辉都不是我的我只是一只漂泊在夜色之上的小船&无心剑译文:&A Small Boat&a lakeful of starlightdoesnt
【读了老赵的译文,觉得很不错,解读得很有意思,意境很美,只是结局令人心碎。又读了老许的译文,又是另一番解读。我一向不喜欢诗经,就是因为公婆泰山岳母各自的解读都说得通,年代久远,已永远不可能弄清其中哪个
【铁按:“诗无达诂”这话在对诗经的解读上体现得太严重了。我的译文是根据我读到的一种解读,许渊冲的译文又是另一种。此外,我还听说过一种更雷人的: 山丘上黄麻地里偶滴一号情夫子嗟啊,嫩躲(即“留”)了肿么
小山上长着桑麻,长着小麦,长着李子,真是寻欢的幽静之所啊。多情风流的男子哟,我要把你留下来。哦,爱他就把他留下来。快点,你快点缓缓地走来。这个好吃,就尽情地吃吧。你还真是个有心人呢,赠我佩玉一枚以为合
&通过看电影/电视剧背单词有一下好处:1)避免从A到Z的枯燥无味;2)通过电影视频,可以形象地理解每个单词。如friends第一季第一集里rachel说的gorgeous,形容她结婚受到的礼
&《阿甘正传》是一部很经典的电影,里面有很多发人深思的台词,就让我们在这夏日里重温阿甘给我们带来的简单却质朴的哲理吧。1.His back is as crooked as& a
&&&功夫熊猫 英文台词---------------1------------PO的梦境开场--------------- & legend tells of
&&&&&Hey, hey, watch out. Watch out. Welcome, my friend. Great to see you.
SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人  P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物  音乐起,旁白  A long time ago, In a beautiful ki
第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家  Mum:& (妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌紫的水果放在篮子里)  Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)H
公主日记剧本THE PRINCESS DIARIES公主日记剧本1查看公主日记剧本2查看公主日记剧本3查看公主日记剧本4查看公主日记剧本5查看教育城编辑整理
Optimus Prime:Before time began, there was the Cube. We know not where it comes from, only that is h
场景:夏天,绿树,青草,白栅栏。丑小鸭躲在模拟的蛋壳内,鸭妈妈在蛋壳前面做孵蛋的样子,另外4只鸭蛋围住鸭妈妈,趴在地上成圆弧状。  音乐:(有鸟叫,知了叫等)及舞台布景组合出一幅恬静、温暖的乡村夏日风
《灰姑娘》英文剧本(原创)Characters: C S Stepsister 1; Stepsister2; G P Guard
共 109 个文章&& |
7 | 下一页 | 尾页
&16个文章/页&&转到第页
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&求一篇富有哲理的英语短文,请附有翻译。_百度知道
求一篇富有哲理的英语短文,请附有翻译。
要求不要太难,谢谢忘了,我是初二的
提问者采纳
生活过得高雅。很显明的世界上并没有难事. That stands to reason. People who have this joy don not need to talk about it. as)。生活的乐趣Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, like happiness。那是显而易见的, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. if you make up your mind to do it.It is quite obvious that there is no difficult thing (nothing difficult) in the world, simple living, you will certainly accomplish your end.。他只不过是(用no more than)一个失败者. It is a byproduct of great, he will never succeed in his life,并任由它们如同鸟儿高翔于天空般地自由自在. It comes,也无法用戴上一张面具来伪装.,他终其一生永远不会成功:
生活之乐趣来源于良好的情绪, if a man does not have a strong will to win (get) the final victory,犹如是鸟儿就必将歌唱,信赖这些情绪. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, trusting them. He is no more than a failure,而非所求。 拥有这种乐趣的人们无需挂在嘴边。。
直接追求生活的乐趣却只会使乐趣远离我们。他们自己生活在快乐当中,你一定会达到目的。一个大人物是一个具有坚强意志和不屈不挠精神的人, or put on from the outside as a mask. I they radiate it.We can never get it by working for it directly, not from what we seek to get from it,如果一个人没有坚强意志去获得最后胜利的人。2,它与幸福一样青睐胸有大志的人们。它是我们对生活的投入.有志者事竟成The secret of success (The key to success) is not so much money as a strong will.中文翻译. They just live out their joy and let it splash its sunlight and glow into other lives as naturally as bird sings。换句话说、简单便会产生出乐趣. The joy of living comes from what we put into living。生活的乐趣是无法靠姿态摆出来的. A great man is one who has a strong will and an indomitable spirit,也将这样的快乐自然而然地感染着他人,他们自然会焕发出快乐的气息.
成功的要诀不是金钱而是一个坚强的意志(用not so mush, to those who are aiming at something higher。如果你下定决心去做它1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
A Thousand-mirror House
There were two little dogs in a village . There was a thousand-mirror house near the village.One day ,one dog went to the house ,stood at the door and look at the mirrors and there were a thousand dogs in them .Then it bit at them and they bit at it too .So it went back to the village and it told the people the house was bad .
The other dog visited the house .It smiled at the mirrors and the dogs in the mirrors smiled at it too .So it was happy and told the people the house was really good.
一个thousand-mirror房子
有两只狗在村。有一个thousand-mirror屋村附近。有一天,一只狗走到屋子里,站在门口,看着镜子还有一千条狗在他们...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学生会的活动,叫“才智总动员”……让出一个20人左右的节目……求创意 求搞笑……(最好不要话剧哑剧各种_百度知道
学生会的活动,叫“才智总动员”……让出一个20人左右的节目……求创意 求搞笑……(最好不要话剧哑剧各种
地方不是特大&& 舞台10平米左右吧
提问者采纳
//www.tudou活动时间如果允许的话 可以做一下类似于音乐剧的东西 当然 时间可长可短.com/programs/view/_KmzKWDAGxw" target="_blank">http.tudou://www。 就是把歌曲的歌词改成你们需要的等等
非常具有搞笑模式
或者可以做一个短句配音 类似于这样的<a href="http
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
4人英语搞笑短剧剧本
4人搞笑英语短剧剧本 Narration: Carrie, Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company. This day they are talking in the office.Ca: Bingo! I finally finish this case. It is really tough! I have not slept well for almost a week.
Wing: Me too .I always get so busy in this season. I have drunk three cups of coffee in order to keep awake.Ci: Our boss must be enjoying his holiday in Fiji very much. What do you think he will feel when he comes back to see our case?Ca:Of course he will feel surprised and give each of us a promotion.Wing: Come on, he is a devil, how could he do this to us? Anyway, we should award ourselves for these days hard work!Ca: You are right. Let’s pig out on junk food!Wing: I have stayed in China for a whole year and I miss my hometown. I miss German food!Ca: so do I .how much I love French food!Ci: I have not eaten German or French food before. Do you have any recommendation?Ca: If you visit France or go to a French restaurant, snails, cheese, and goose liver and red wine are the best choices.Wing: You also can’t miss the famous German sausage, ham and blue checseCi: They all sound yummy. But do you know what Chinese eat when they miss their families?Wing&Ca: NoCi: The answer is dumplings!Ca:Well ,I heard that before though I haven’t tasted .Wing: Can you make dumplings, CiCi? Would you make some for us? I have been longing for dumplings for a long time.Ci: Aha, it is as easy as a pie for me .what about coming to my house tonight? We can make dumplings together. I will teach you how to cook it.Ca: Great! That is fantastic. Then it will be the first time to make and eat dumplingsWing: Very good idea! We could busy some basic ingredient at the supper market after work.Ci: Sure.We need flour, yeast, pork, cabbages, vinegar, sauce and ginger.(The three colleagues had their shopping and now they are in CiCi’s house)
CiCiours some pour on the table and said:”Carrie, can you fetch some water here?”Ca: sure, here you are .what s next?Ci:Ci:we have to mix the flour yeast and water together .be careful ,don’t add too much water.Ca: Okay, I’m kneeing the dough repentedly.it is becoming and softerWing: Yeah, I am cutting the pork into many small pieces, and then I will add several spoons of oil in it .shall I blend them?CiCi: Yes, make sure they blend well. A bit salt and a spoon of vinegar are needed, too.
(an hour later)
Ca: Yes, the dumplings are prepared .lets start!CiCi: Wait! I remember well that you all miss the food from your hometown.Look, what are these?Ca: Wow! Cheese! Where did you get it? And my favorite red wine.Wing: God. Those are sausage and ham, I can’t believe it!CiCi: Haha, it is a big surprise, isn’t it? Now ,we are got all three countries’ food ready.Ca: So it is a complete big meal.Wing: An unforgettable banquet in my life. Let’s cheers!Ca, Ci, Wing: Cheers!&教育城外语网英语剧本网是一个关于英语剧本,英语小剧本,英语幽默小剧本的专业网站,注重对高中英语小剧本,初中英语小剧本,小学生英语小剧本的搜集,在这里你可以找到各种经典剧本,爱情短剧本,伤感剧本,精美剧本,哲理剧本,情感剧本,搞笑剧本,是经典文章,非主流文章等各类英语好文章的汇聚地
也许您还关注以下文章:

我要回帖

更多关于 大型原创话剧 老大 的文章

随机推荐