paint,watch,and,I,often,TV.一年级连词成句练习

连词成句:have,tuesdad,i,on,music_百度作业帮
连词成句:have,tuesdad,i,on,music
连词成句:have,tuesdad,i,on,music
i have tuesdad on music
tuesday吧,打错了是不是I had music on tuesdayhave最好用过去式比较好英语连词成句..1.have Do teacher new you 2.is he what like?3.short thin and is my father .4.your who°s(°代表O上面的一个逗号一样的东西)teacher 5.is new teacher science That our .6.often TV or watch paint I7do you do what satur_百度作业帮
英语连词成句..1.have Do teacher new you 2.is he what like?3.short thin and is my father .4.your who°s(°代表O上面的一个逗号一样的东西)teacher 5.is new teacher science That our .6.often TV or watch paint I7do you do what satur
英语连词成句..1.have Do teacher new you 2.is he what like?3.short thin and is my father .4.your who°s(°代表O上面的一个逗号一样的东西)teacher 5.is new teacher science That our .6.often TV or watch paint I7do you do what saturdays on 5.is today day what it?
1.Do you have new teacher?你有新的老师吗?2.What is he like?他长得怎么样?3.My father is short and thin.我爸爸又矮又瘦.4.Who's your teacher?谁是你老师?5.That is our new science teacher.那是我们的新科学老师.6.I often paint or watch TV.我经常画画或看电视.7.What do you do on saturdays?周六你干什么?8.What day is it today?今天星期几?
Do you have new teacher?What is he like?My father is short and thin.who°s your teacher?That is
new science teacher .I often
or paint.What do you do on
?What day is it todaypaint,watch,and,I,often,TV.连词成句_百度作业帮
paint,watch,and,I,often,TV.连词成句
paint,watch,and,I,often,TV.连词成句
I ofen watch TV an paint.我经常看电视和画画I often watch TV ____sundays.那里填什么?急ok?_百度作业帮
I often watch TV ____sundays.那里填什么?急ok?
I often watch TV ____sundays.那里填什么?急ok?
I often watch TV on sundays.望采纳!They often watch TV on Sundays.(用Mary改写句子)_百度作业帮
They often watch TV on Sundays.(用Mary改写句子)
They often watch TV on Sundays.(用Mary改写句子)
好的,让我们分析一下这句话.They often watch TV on Sundays.他们经常在周日看电视.they 他们 ,这里显然是个群体 那么,如果改为Mary ,那我们知道Mary是一个女名,所以,这里显然是一个女孩在做的事.They主语 替换 为 Mary那么,这里要用第三人称单数形式 watch~watches所以 答案为:Mary often watches TV on Sundays.明白了吗?不懂的话追问哦.望参考

我要回帖

更多关于 一年级连词成句练习 的文章

随机推荐