越南拉丁春联是那个省的

拼搏奋斗 2021-10-03 13:33:47
好评回答
越南和中国广西、云南接壤。越南位于东南亚的中南半岛东部,北与中国广西、云南接壤,西与老挝、柬埔寨交界,国土狭长,面积约33万平方公里,紧邻南海,海岸线长3260多公里,是以京族为主体的多民族国家。
越南在历史上的称呼几经变更,最早被称为“交趾”。据说,远古越南人的两个脚趾相交,因此被中国人称为“交趾”,公元前111年汉武帝平定南越国,即在今越南北部设立交趾郡。
越南地形狭长,地势西高东低,境内四分之三为山地和高原。北部和西北部为高山和高原。黄连山主峰番西邦峰海拔3142米,为越南最高峰;西部为长山山脉,长1000多公里,纵贯南北,西坡较缓,在嘉莱-昆嵩、多乐等省形成西原高原。中部长山山脉纵贯南北,有一些低平的山口。东部沿海为平原,地势低平,河网密布,海拔3米左右。
爱拼才会赢 2022-01-19 14:52:39
本网站引用、摘录或转载上述内容仅供网站访问者交流或参考,文中观点或信息与爱问公司无关,与之相关的任何事务以及法律责任均与爱问公司无关。

Why are so many Vietnamese interested in the Sinosphere? I don”t see the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese having the same level of interest in it like the vietnamese do.
为什么这么多越南人对中华文化圈感兴趣?我没看到中国人,韩国人和日本人同样会对越南文化感兴趣。
*****评论翻译*****
Duc Le Minh, Editor at SOHA. VN News(2017-present)
I was born in Hanoi, the capital of vietnam.Like any other Vietnamese, my you th was a nationalist. I hate everything about China.We grow up in an educational environment where China has
always been regarded as the nation”‘s greatest threat.Thousands of years of war (which will never stop) between Vietnam and China make all of vietnamese will to fight back China’ s
occupation.But everything changes when I started studying my “family tree” …it was a surprise that my family was one of the oldest families in China or Ji of Zhou Dynasty.Because of the civil
war at the end of Tang Dynasty, we moved from Beijing over Guangdong and into Vietnam before the independence of vietnamIronically, knew that my family has family churches in Bei jing and
GuangdongIt continues to be horrible b ecause of mother””Family Tree”. A Chinese warlord of Han Dynasty in North VietnamExpanded, almost 90% of the “Family Tree”of the
Vietnamese(Kinh)originate from Mandarin Chinese, immigrants, warlord, pirates, prisoners. etc… when the Chinese colonized Nor th Vietnam.One of the consolations for me is that Vietnamese can
be proud of being Han Ethnic rather than modern Chinese.Then with me, Sinophere is neutrala
我出生在越南首都河内。和其他越南人一样,我的青年时代是一个民族主义者。我讨厌中国的一切。在我们成长的教育环境中,中国一直被视为国家最大的威胁。越南和中国之间几千年的战争(永远不会停止)让所有的越南人都想反抗中国的占领。但当我开始研究我的“族谱”时,一切都变了。我的家族是中国最古老的家族之一,这让我很惊讶。我们的姓氏可以追溯到周朝的姬姓。由于唐朝末期的内战,我们从北京越过广东,在越南独立之前进入越南。讽刺的是,我知道我们家在北京和广东都有家庭庙会。而我母亲的“族谱”同样可怕。她是汉朝时期在北越的一名中国军阀。进一步扩展,几乎越南人(京族)90%的族谱都起源于中国大陆,无论是移民,军阀,海盗,囚犯等那时,中国正殖民北越。让我感到安慰的是,越南人可以为自己是汉族而不是现代中国人而感到自豪。对我来说,中华文化圈是中性的。
Duc Le Minh
Make it simple like this. If you are a small branch of a large family, do you want forever as “young and weak brother”or become a new clan? Certainly the Han Chinese ruling the newly
independent Vietnam(even mordern day) all thought this way. Without main taining a difference you will be “devoured alive”.
简单点说,如果你是一个大家庭的一个小分支,你是想永远成为“年轻而弱小的兄弟还是成立一个新的宗族?当然,统治着新丘独立的越南(甚至是现代的越南)的汉人都是这样想的。如果不保持差异,你将被“生吞活剥
James Moe
In General, Chinese have un-biased view regarding Vietnamese. I made several trips to China and could feel it from feedback contacts with relatives and strangers. If we or me, as a Chinese
(Vietnam, long-time US citizen), do not think of Vietnamese as distant relatives, we do not think of them as enemies. Some Vietnamese, on the other hand consider China and whatever Chinese as
an eternal enemy. You know what “eternal” means. It means forever. Only two things are only forever-Time and Space. Everything else is relative and temp orary, period! Neighb ors,
occasionally fight, argue and are in conflict. Try to settle any disagreement with talk and negotiation. Do not exaggerate any border dispute as if it were an intended full-blown invasion. It
was so 19th century! It was there because of the result of centuries of white man domination. If you thinthe white man loves you more than China, I have bad news for you. In other word, he
might hate you less. The white man (Imean specifically the policy makers in DC and Brussels)still wants to be the top dog! and who can preventhim from that position, China and then India. In
general, white men, just like yellow, black or brown are decent human being; only their policy makers decide what is good or bad. If you let them have that right forever, it will not be good.
Let’ s cut them down anotch, let’ s have more voice in that decision-making process so we do not anymore of Afghanistan Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen,Ukraine, ..
一般来说,中国人对越南人没有偏见。我去过中国几次,通过与亲戚和陌生人的接触,我能感觉到这一点。如果我们或者我,作为一个中国人(出生在越南,长期的美国公民),不把越南人视为远亲,同样我们也不会把他们视为敌人。另一方面,一些越南人认为中国和任何中国人都是永恒的敌人。你知道“永恒”是什么意思。只有两样东西是永恒的时间和空间。其他一切都是相对的和暂时的,仅此而已邻居们,偶尔会打架、争吵和发生冲突。试着通过谈话和协商来解决任何分歧。不要夸大任何边界争端,好像它是一场有意的全面入侵。这太19世纪了!这是因为几个世纪以来白人统治的结果。如果你认为白人比中国更爱你,我有坏消息要告诉你:他们可能只是不那么恨你而已。白人(我指的是华盛顿和布鲁塞尔的政策制定者)仍然想要成为老大!谁能阻止他们?中国和印度。总的来说,白人和黄种人、黑人和棕色人种一样,都是正派的人。但如果只有他们的政策制定者才能决定什么是好,什么是坏,如果你让他们永远拥有这种权利,那就不好了。让我们把他们降低一点,让我们在决策过程中有更多的发言权,这样我们就不会有阿富汗、伊拉克、利比亚、叙利亚、也门、乌克兰的故事了。
Tien Dung Do
If you took DNA test of all Asian, I believe you will find all of us are mixed. Thousands of years of wars and trades,immigration would con tribute to that fact No one is 100% pure of one
ethnicity for that matter. Even the term Han peoplecame from people living under Han dynasty to differentiate themselves with people from other areas outside Han dynasty,which came from
thousands of tribes living in that area. The term viet is also the same, you can be Vietnamese and ofdifferent ethnics as long as you accept the Viet culture. But by definition, there is no a
specific ethnic called “Viet” it’ sagroup of tribes living in the Sou th of China.By the look, you can see that Northern Vietnamese look exactly the same as people in Southern China, and
people of Middleand Southern Vietnam look similar to Thai or other South East Asia people. While people from Northern China look morelike Korean, Japanese.If you talk about Chinese and
vietnamese as nationalities then it’ s a big difference. Chinese government want to think ofVietnam as a part of their country, that broke away like Tibet or Inner Mongolia. Vietnamese on
other hand, want to remainas an independent culture and state as we has been for at least lats thousand years. Yes we sharethe similar culture aspects,maybe many of our blood has been mixed,
but vietnamese are not the same.Just look at the US, the real “American” are the Native, all other American came from some where. But do you see themever think of themselves as anything
rather than US citizen” or more commonly “American”?
如果你做过所有亚洲人的DNA测试,我相信你会发现我们都是混血儿。几千年的战争和贸易,移民会促成这一事实。就这一点而言,没有人是百分之百纯正的种族。甚至汉人这个词也来自于生活在汉朝之下的人,以区别于汉朝以外的其他地区的人,这些人来自于生活在那个地区的成千上万的部落。越人这个词也是一样的,你可以是越人,只要你接受越人的文化。但是根据定义,没有一个特定的民族叫“越人,它是生活在中国南部的一个部落。从外表上看,你可以看到北越人看起来和中国南部的人一模一样,而越南中部和南部的人看起来和泰国或其他东南亚国家的人很相似而来自中国北方的人看起来更像韩国人、日本人。如果你说中国人和越南人是不同的民族,那么这是一个很大的差异。中国政府想把越南看作是他们国家的一部分。另一方面,越南人想要保持作为一个独立的文化和国家,就像我们已经保持了至少几千年一样。是的我们有相似的文化方面,也许我们的很多血统是混合的,但是越南人不一样。看看美国,真正的“美国人”是土著,所有其他美国人都来自别的地方。但你认为他们门会认为自己不是“美国公民吗?
Erli Lo
China doesn’ t think Vietnam as part of their country, it just sees Vietnam as used to be part of their country, which is a veryvery very distant memory. No one wants to take Vietnam into
China for now.
中国不认为越南是他们国家的一部分,它只认为越南曾经是他们国家的一部分,这是一个非常非常遥远的记忆。现在没人想把越南并入中国。
Zhou Jiushao
Hmm, I’ m not so convinced about “Northern Vietnamese look exactly the same as Southern Chinese” because I’ from Southern China and I think Vietnamese look very different, maybe because they
have also had mixed with Khmer people.
嗯,我不太相信“北越人看起来和中国南方人一模一样,因为我来自中国南方,我认为越南人看起来很不一样,可能是因为他们也和高棉人混在一起。
Alex Wong
There are 54 ethnicities in Vietnam, not everyone is Kinh. The Muong minority has darker skin.
在越南有54个民族,不是所有人都是京族。芒族人的肤色更深。
Hoai Thu
I am Vietnamese and learning old writting sino-scxt and Nom (Vietn amese old scxts). Although the interesr is increasing, the level of understanding of the old scxts and culture is still so
little. The revolution and its later period(1975-1986)caused adisruption in culture, peole stip learning sinoscxt and learning about old culture. So the new movement is like seeking to
thepast.Japan and Korean undergo no disruption, they are still using sinoscxt in modern life, the old culture is maintained and inherited by new generations. So they don” have such kind of
movement.
我是越南人,正在学习旧时的中国文字和汉字。尽管兴趣在增加,但对古代文字和文化的了解程度仍然很低大革命及其后期(1975-1986年)对文化造成了破坏,人们不再学习汉字和古老文化。因此新运动就像在寻找过去样。日本和韩国没有遭到破坏,他们在现代生活中仍然使用汉字,古老的文化被新一代的人保留和继承所以它们没有这样的运动。
Cao Milo
It’ s true that Chinese hold a very neutral feeling on Vietnam while Vietnamese are relatively more hostile towards China.I’ m just interested in this observation doubt how and why.
没错,中国人对越南持非常中立的态度,而越南人对中国的敌意相对更大。我只是对这个观察感兴趣,怀疑如何和为什么。
Will Wong
Can’ tcomprehend for the life of me why peoples of similar cultures just can’ t get along with one another. I live in Canada and every ethnic background of people live in the same
neighbourhood peacefully. Yes, some cul tures might not like other cultures, that’ s true, but, for the most part, we live happily in this land we call home.Asia is a great piece ofland with
tremendous resources, cultures, and traditions. Peoples from north, east, south, west,are just a big family and can benefit from one another’ sknowledge and exper tise. That’ s what definesus
as respectable civilizations belonging in the same race we call human race.
我实在搞不懂为什么不同文化的人就不能和睦相处。我住在加拿大,不同种族背景的人都和平地生活在同一个社区。是的,有些文化可能不喜欢其他文化,这是真的,但是,在大多数情况下,我们幸福地生活在我们称之为家的土地上。亚洲是一片伟大的土地,拥有丰富的资源、文化和传统。来自北方、东方、南方、西方的人们是一个大家庭,他们可以从彼此的知识和专长中受益。这就是为什么我们被定义为值得尊敬的文明,属于我们称之为人类的同一种族。
Cheong Tee
Unfortunately, civil wars (or family feuds)are often the bloodiest. Closeness does not guarantees peace.
不幸的是,内战或家庭不和)往往是最血腥的亲密并不能保证和平
Will Wong
I can see that from history and current events too. We have in ter-provincial disputes too, and the most recent one being thedispute between Alberta and B.C. on the federal government’ s
initiative to build the trans mountain pipeline through thetwo provinces. These disputes are not uncommon but no one in his right mind would ever imagine that the Albertagovernment would
declare war against the B.C. government and starts killing each other over this or any kind of dispute.That is why Obama once said, “The world needs more Canada*!
我从历史和时事中能看到这一点。我们之间也有省与省之间的争端,最近的一个争端是亚伯达省与卑诗省之间关于联邦政府倡议建造穿越两省的跨山管道的争端。这些争端并不罕见,但是没有一个头脑正常的人会想到亚伯达省政府会向卑诗省政府宣战,并开始为了这个或任何一种争端而自相残杀。这就是为什么奥巴马曾经说过,“世界需要更多的加拿大!
vu Song Vu
agree with Quan Trinh’ s answer. It seems your view towards Vietn amese being interested in Sinospheric culture issubjective. On the other hand, isn”tit good for people of a nation to be
“obsessed”with their culture?Personally, I think we can”t assume that other Sinospheric nations don”t have the same level of interest like Vietnamese. Ihaven”t talked to many Korean, Chinese
or Japanese yet but I know their cultural awareness is way more intense than vietnamese, just look at how they promote their cultures to the world. Vietnam, on the other hand, have been shut
out due to wars and many of our precious historical constructions and documents were eternally swept away. Therefore, manyVietnamese people these days no matter their ages are endeavouring to
bring up the resurrection of ancestor’ s tradition to find our own cultural identity. Truly I hope that someday the world would immediately recognise Vietnamese culture just likehow they buy
into Korean and Japanese culture.I myself am never shy to express my obsession with the Sinosphere. Since was a kid, I have been curious about why Vietnamhave so many similarities with China,
Japan and Korea and why Chinese, Japanese and Korean look roughly the same. Also,understanding the origin of Sinospheric culture helps me to break down my prejudices towards the Chinese,
opens my mindand makes me realise the connection of every cultural aspects. Aren’ t every countries in the world absorbing each otherand forming their own unique customs?
我同意 Quan
Trinh的答复。看起来你对越南人对中国文化感兴趣的看法是主观的。另一方面,一个国家的人对自己的文化“痴迷难道不好吗?就我个人而言,我认为我们不能假设其他中华圈国家没有像越南那样的兴趣。我与韩国人中国人或日本人交谈过的次数不多,但我知道他们的文化意识比越南人强烈得多,看看他们如何向世界推广他们的文化就知道了。另一方面,由于战争,越南被拒之门外,我们的许多珍贵的历史建筑和古籍永远地消失了。因此,现代许多越南人,无论他们的年龄几何,都在努力复原祖先的传统,寻找我们自己的文化身份。真的,我希望有一天世界会立即承认越南文化,就像他们如何接受韩国和日本文化一样。我从不羞于表达我对中文圈的痴迷。我从小就很好奇,为什么越南和中国、日本、韩国有这么多相似之处,为什么中国、日本和韩国看起来差不多。此外,了解中国文化的起源有助于我打破对中国人的偏见,打开我的思维,让我意识到各个文化方面的联系。世界上每个国家不都是互相吸收,然后形成自己独特的风俗习惯吗?
Anonymous
This is an extremely idiotic question. Vietnamese are not allowed to be intellectuall curious? Maybe because Vietnamese are more intellectually curious than the other nations.I’ m Vietnamese
and I have an interest in linguistics. Thus Sinosphere linguistics is fascinating to me because it is connected to Vietnamese linguistics in many ways, and that’ s why I’ m interested in it.
I’ m also interested in Romance linguistics and cultures of the Romance language world, without even being anything related to them. This is because English is also a language speak and in
English, like in Vietnamese with Chinese, there are a large amount of Latin derived vocabulary. Thus learning about and comparing and contrasting these cultures is a hobby for me.Even though
English is a Germanic language and England is more closely related to Germany and other Northern European countries, it the most Romance influenced of the Germanic family. Many people mistake
English as a Romance language due to heavy borrowing. English speaking people are also more inclined towards Romance culture than Germanic culture.Even English grammar has been written to
favour Romance grammar such as the no preposition at the end of the sentence rule, even though this is a natural feature of Germanic languages.Nowadays most English speakers are more
interested in Romance culture than Germanic culture due to this tie. It’ s because they are more familiar with and can relate to them. England’ s rival and arguably most “hated” nation in
Europe is France.But English people are fascinated by French culture and language. If you ever search up old English, it sounds exactly like German! Even now German still has a lot of words
that are close to English Yet German does not get the same interest.But English people would rather be like Germans and the Northern European countries than their Romance cousins. So does
affinity for Romance culture means English people want to be French, Italian or Spanish, and look down on Germans or Dutch? No it just means they are more culturally affiliated with and thus
more interested in Romance culture.So the claim that Vietnamese look down on Southeast Asians and want to be East Asians just because they are interested in the world of Chinese derived
cultures is not only idiotic and wrong, it is also incredibly offensive, insensitive and reeks of an insufferable superiority complex. This snarky remark is not only directed at Vietnamese
but also towards all Sou theast Asians,and reflects the asker’ s bigoted world view.Vietnam has always been a mel ting pot, and increasingly so. Vietnamese are not only interested in
Sinosphere but manymany other cultures. And with the opening of the economy and global integration, Vietn amese will also be lot morecurious about other countries and cultures in the future.
这是一个极其愚蠢的问题。越南人不允许有求知欲吗?也许是因为越南人比其他国家的人更有求知欲呢?我是越南人,我对语言学很感兴趣。因此,中华圈的语言学对我很有吸引力,因为它与越南语言学在很多方面都有联系,这也是我对它感兴趣的原因。我也对罗曼斯语言学和罗曼斯语言世界的文化感兴趣。这是因为英语也是我说的一种语言,在英语中,就像越南语和汉语一样,有大量的拉丁词汇。因此,了解、比较和对比这些文化对我来说是一种爱好。尽管英语是日耳曼语,英国与德国和其他北欧国家的关系更密切,但它是受罗曼斯语言影响最大的日耳曼语。由于大量的借用,很多人把英语误认为是罗曼斯语的一种。讲英语的人也比日耳曼文化更倾向于罗曼斯文化。就连英语语法也倾向于罗曼斯语语法,比如句子末尾无个词。由于这种联系,如今大多数说英语的人对罗曼斯文化比对日耳曼文化更感兴趣。这是因为他们更熟悉,更能与他们产生共鸣。在欧洲英国的对手、可以说是最“令人讨厌”的国家是法国。但是英国人对法国的文化和语言很着迷。如果你搜索过古英语,它听起来就像德语即使是现在,德语仍然有很多接近英语的词汇。然而,德国人(对罗曼斯语)却没有同样的兴趣
Max Yang
It is interesting to know how Vietnam educatioin portrait China and the relationship between Vietname and China that way.
了解越南是如何教育中国的,以及越南和中国之间的关系是件很有趣的事情。
Yumico Nart
That’ s what we call brainwash in Vietnamese education to view China as eternal enemy. Vietnam is just like the US needs an imaginary enemy to survive.
这就是为什么我们把越南教育中将中国看作永恒的敌人的做法视为洗脑。越南就像美国需要一个假想的敌人来生存一样。
Cheong Tee
Thanks for your “almost brave” comment, because knowing the amount of nationalism in Vietnam, it’ s not easy to beself reflective on one’ s heritage and ancestry. Many Vietnamese like to
claim “purity to distance himself from China asfar as possible.
感谢楼主这一“勇敢的评论,因为解剖越南民族主义的程度,反思自己的遗产和祖先并不容易。
许多越南人喜欢声称自己的“纯洁”,以便尽可能地疏远中国。
版权声明:本文采用知识共享 署名4.0国际许可协议 [BY-NC-SA] 进行授权文章名称:《国外网友评论:为什么这么多越南人热衷于中华文化圈?》文章链接:https://www.bachemiao.com/123040.html本站资源仅供个人学习交流,请于下载后24小时内删除,不允许用于商业用途,否则法律问题自行承担。

我要回帖

更多关于 西非拉丁 的文章

随机推荐