首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
j88r知道合伙人
IT类认证行家
知道合伙人
采纳数:32573
获赞数:21324
从事多年系统运维,喜欢编写各种小程序和脚本。
下面是官方文档中的介绍,post和get方式相同,都是加proxies=proxies这个参数 即可,下面是官方文档内容。ProxiesIf you need to use a proxy, you can configure individual requests with theproxies argument to any request method:import requestsproxies = {
'http': '',
'https': '',}requests.get('', proxies=proxies)You can also configure proxies by setting the environment variablesHTTP_PROXY and HTTPS_PROXY.$ export HTTP_PROXY=&&$ export HTTPS_PROXY=&&$ python&&& import requests&&& requests.get('')To use HTTP Basic Auth with your proxy, use the
syntax:proxies = {'http': ''}To give a proxy for a specific scheme and host, use thescheme://hostname form for the key.
This will match forany request to the given scheme and exact hostname.proxies = {'': ''}Note that proxy URLs must include the scheme.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。权限不足 - SegmentFault
该内容处于隐藏状态,只有作者自己能看到哦实例解析ES6 Proxy使用场景_JavaScript, ES6, Proxy 教程_w3cplusMaven – Guide to using proxies
Guide to using proxies
Configuring a proxy
You can configure a proxy to use for some or all of your HTTP requests with Maven. The username and password are only required if your proxy requires basic authentication (note that later releases may support storing your passwords in a secured keystore - in the mean time, please ensure your settings.xml file (usually ${user.home}/.m2/settings.xml) is secured with permissions appropriate for your operating system).
The nonProxyHosts setting accepts wild cards, and each host not to proxy is separated by the | character. This matches the JDK configuration equivalent.
&settings&
&id&example-proxy&/id&
&active&true&/active&
&protocol&http&/protocol&
&host&proxy.example.com&/host&
&port&8080&/port&
&username&proxyuser&/username&
&password&somepassword&/password&
&nonProxyHosts&www.google.com|*.example.com&/nonProxyHosts&
&/proxies&
&/settings&
Please note that currently NTLM proxies are not supported as they have not been tested. You may be able to use the relevant system properties on JDK 1.4+ to make this work.
Copyright &2002&#x
All rights reserved.Site crashing (new)
unable to find assembly EntityFrameworkDynamicProxies-Windows 应用程序兼容性-windows微软中文论坛
Site crashing (new) unable to find assembly EntityFrameworkDynamicProxies
时间: 23:41:52
All of a sudden, Azure website crashes with the message:Unable to find assembly 'EntityFrameworkDynamicProxies-SigsLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.SigsLib is my static library.& This just began happening.& I restored a full backup of the site from yesterday and the problem remains, help!&&&&Interesting. Can you reproduce this locally? What is your site name and page name where this occurs?Jim Cheshire | MicrosoftUpdate:& This problem only occurs with IE 10 (Windows 8).& Problem does not occur when using IE 9, Chrome, or FireFox browsers.& I tried clearing IE 10 cache but that did not fix the problem.Interesting. Can you reproduce this locally? What is your site name and page name where this occurs?Jim Cheshire | MicrosoftDownlaod Limits In Windows Server 2003Jim,Thanks for your reply. I am continuing to&experience this problem but it is intermittent (and infrequent) and always only with IE9 or&IE10.& The problem goes away on its own.& I have several beta testers who reported the problem as well&&&& so it's not just me.& The site URL is sspot.azurewebsites.net but like I said, it is infrequent.The error message is:Unable to find assembly 'EntityFrameworkDynamicProxies-SigsLib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'SigsLib is my&.NET class library.Please let me know who I can escalate this issue to.&&Because its an&intermittent problem, my guess is that the problem will begin to show up on other Azure websites as well.This behavior wasn't changed by anything we did on our end. Are you able to reproduce this locally at any point? Where is this assembly? How are you loading it?&&&&Jim Cheshire | MicrosoftI&was never able to reproduce this locally.& The assembly is&my own&.NET class library statically linked, that pulls in a reference to EF 5.& I was able to make the problem go away by turning off dynamic proxies as follows:dbContext.Configuration.ProxyCreationEnabled =I'm not sure what the downside of doing this is, if any,&but it has resolved the problem so I'm moving on.When the problem did occur, it would occur consistently (kill the browser, try again, repeat) for minutes at a time, and then stop on its own.Where did you put this?!only impossible is impossibleI'm having this same exact problem. I'll try putting Ric's line of code in the constructor of the context class and see if that fixes anything:public EmergeContext() : base(&DefaultConnection&)&&&&&{&&&&Configuration.ProxyCreationEnabled =&&&&&}&&&&Edit: Turns out disabling proxy creation also disables lazy loading, which my application heavily relies on. I will try to find another solution to this annoying problem.I'm unable to figure out what the root problem is, but if anyone has any suggestions, below is the error:System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Assembly 'EntityFrameworkDynamicProxies-Marriott.emergePortal.Common, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not found.&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)&&&& at ReadArrayOfPropertyEnrollmentFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)&&&& at ReadArrayOfPropertyEnrollmentFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)&&&& at ReadArrayOfanyTypeFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString , XmlDictionaryString , CollectionDataContract )&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.CollectionDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)&&&& at ReadSerializableSessionStateStoreDataFromXml(XmlReaderDelegator , XmlObjectSerializerReadContext , XmlDictionaryString[] , XmlDictionaryString[] )&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.ClassDataContract.ReadXmlValue(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, XmlObjectSerializerReadContext context)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserializeInSharedTypeMode(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Int32 declaredTypeID, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializerReadContextComplex.InternalDeserialize(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Type declaredType, String name, String ns)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.NetDataContractSerializer.InternalReadObject(XmlReaderDelegator xmlReader, Boolean verifyObjectName)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObjectHandleExceptions(XmlReaderDelegator reader, Boolean verifyObjectName, DataContractResolver dataContractResolver)&&&& at System.Runtime.Serialization.XmlObjectSerializer.ReadObject(XmlDictionaryReader reader)&&&& at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.NetDataContractCacheObjectSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)&&&& at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCacheObjectSerializationProvider.DeserializeUserObject(Byte[][] serializedData, ValueFlagsVersion flagsType)&&&& at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.SocketClientProtocol.GetAndLock(String key, TimeSpan timeout, DataCacheLockHandle& lockHandle, String region, Boolean lockKey, IMonitoringListener listener)&&&& at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCache.&&c__DisplayClass8a.&GetAndLock&b__89()&&&& at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCache.GetAndLock(String key, TimeSpan timeout, DataCacheLockHandle& lockHandle)&&&& at Microsoft.Web.DistributedCache.DataCacheForwarderBase.&&c__DisplayClass31`1.&PerformCacheOperation&b__30()&&&& at Microsoft.Web.DistributedCache.DataCacheRetryWrapper.PerformCacheOperation(Action action)&&&& at Microsoft.Web.DistributedCache.DataCacheForwarderBase.GetAndLock(String key, TimeSpan timeout, DataCacheLockHandle& lockHandle)&&&& at Microsoft.Web.DistributedCache.BlobBasedSessionStoreProvider.GetItem(HttpContextBase context, String id, Boolean acquireWriteLock, Boolean& locked, TimeSpan& lockAge, Object& lockId, SessionStateActions& actions)&&&& at Microsoft.Web.DistributedCache.DistributedCacheSessionStateStoreProvider.GetItemExclusive(HttpContext context, String id, Boolean& locked, TimeSpan& lockAge, Object& lockId, SessionStateActions& actions)&&&& at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.GetSessionStateItem()&&&& at System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)&&&& at System.Web.HttpApplication.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()&&&& at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)&&&&Oh man Davesss I'm experiencing this same error. What were you able to come up with? Did Microsoft fix this?No fix yet. At this point the solution is in production and we had to inform the client that if they encounter this error, open up a different browser and use that for a while, or wait 15-30 minutes for the error to fix itself. I wish I had something better&&&& to tell the client, but alas.I figured out that disabling lazy loading WILL fix the problem, but that would require a significant of code that simply isn't possible at this point in the project.I have an object in the session. Maybe the problem is the way that the object is being serialized and deserialized. Or the way that IIS is handling sessions.Oh! And this happens with any browser at any moment.This is a bit late to the game, but we're seeing the same problem on a locally hosted server when using a state server to handle session state. This occurs during serialization of the objects.I'm facing the same issue. Did you find a solution for this? Thanks!&@Cori StanicaThis is a fairly old thread and a lot has changed in azure since then. Could you kindly explain your set-up in brief detail along with what error you’re facing to help you better? You could also create a new forum post, if that helps.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do click on &Mark as Answer& on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

我要回帖

更多关于 雨刷器开关使用图解 的文章

随机推荐