中国海关电子口岸骨质工艺品可否入关

关于中国海关入关问题_百度知道
关于中国海关入关问题
我从马来西亚回中国,想购置了一台40寸的液晶电视,价值RMB5500元左右;给自己和朋友购置了共两个相机,RMB5000左右,请问需要报关、缴税吗?都是自己用的东西,大约多少金额内不用缴税?我同说32寸的电视不用缴税,再大点的就必须缴税,是这样吗?有了解机场...
请帮忙告诉一下
我有更好的答案
  电视和相机应该属于20项全额征收关税的,怎么收不太清楚。  给你看网上消息  羊城晚报讯 记者石华,通讯员郑相珩、苏镁怡报道:深圳居民李小姐办理“一签多行”赴港签证后,到香港狂“扫货”,其中包括一部ipad平板电脑和一个LV手袋。入境时海关人员要求其缴纳关税。李小姐一脸委屈:“我买回来自己用的东西,还用申报缴税吗?”海关关员答复:“自用、合理数量的个人物品,不等于可以免税放行”。  五千元内自用物品可免税  目前,内地居民到香港购物已越来越便利,但很多旅客到香港“扫货”前,对海关的许多规定却并不了解,返回内地时才发现自己购买的商品是需要缴纳关税的。  深圳海关有关负责人告诉记者,根据海关监管规定,旅客个人携带进出境的行李物品应当以自用、合理数量为限,但是旅客所携带的行李物品在“自用、合理数量”范围内并不代表就“免税”———  根据《海关中华人民共和国海关总署公告2007年第72号》,旅客入境时携带五种物品应当申报。一、动、植物及其产品,微生物、生物制品、人体组织、血液制品;二、居民旅客在境外获取的总值超过人民币5000元(含5000元,下同)的自用物品;非居民旅客拟留在中国境内的总值超过2000元的物品;三、酒精饮料超过1500毫升(酒精含量12度以上),或香烟超过400支,或雪茄超过100支,或烟丝超过500克;四、人民币现钞超过20000元,或外币现钞折合超过5000美元;五、分离运输行李,货物、货样、广告品。依据《中华人民共和国海关总署2010年第54号公告》规定,海关仅对超出限额部分征税,对不可分割的单件物品如手表、手提包等,则要全额征税。  相机电脑最好离境时申报  另外,海关还对以下20种商品实行全额征税验放,包括:电视机、摄像机、录像机、放像机、音响设备、空调器、电冰箱(电冰柜)、洗衣机、照相机、复印机、程控电话交换机、微型计算机及外设、电话机、无线寻呼系统、传真机、电子计算器、打字机及文字处理机、家具、灯具、餐料。居民旅客携带上述不予免税的物品入境时,需按规定缴税。让很多人不解的是,iPad目前市场售价约4000元,并未超过海关2007年72号公告规定的5000元限额,为何还要征税?海关人员解释称,iPad被归为电脑,属必须征税的20种商品之一,税率为20%。  但是,对于短期内多次出入境的旅客(15天内进境超过1次)以及边境地区居民,海关按规定只放行其旅途必需品,不按照上述标准执行。  据了解,我国海关通关程序分为“选择是否申报、接受海关检查、办理相关手续”三个步骤。其中,选择是否申报最为重要,但却常常被旅客忽视。海关人员提醒:国内居民出境时,若有需复带进境的单价超过5000元的照相机、摄像机、手提电脑等自用物品时,应当填写《海关进出境旅客行李物品申报单》进行申报,从海关申报通道出境。旅客应当妥善保管申报单,该单据将作为复入境时相关物品的免税证明。  ■链接  部分常见物品纳税额  手机 150元/台  手提电脑 1000元/台  台式机主机 400元/台  主机、显示器一体机 600元/台  数码相机 400元/台  奶粉、咖啡、茶 20元/kg  MP3 20元/台  MP4显示屏2英寸以下 100元/台  MP4显示屏2英寸以上 200元/台  U盘 20元/个  高档手表海关估价×30%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
海关的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。2014年中国海关入关条例旅客入关能带多少台手机_百度知道
2014年中国海关入关条例旅客入关能带多少台手机
我有更好的答案
这是没有具体规定数量的,一般来说,是要旅客个人合理数量范围内即可。如果你问的是征税能够带多少进来,那就要看你带的是否超过了旅客行李范畴而变成了货物进口范畴。一般问的都是自带免税进口情况的,严格来说,除了外派和留学人员有一定免税限额外,普通游客只要你带的是新的手机并且价值超过一定范围,都是要征税的,实际操作中,一般对于自用的手机都是免税的,前提条件是因为不能确定这个手机是新的,所以默认你实际在境外购买的手机是你自己在境内购买又携带出境使用的。不光手机,一些相机等贵重物品也会有这种情况。说的有点乱,仅仅是自己理解的,如果海关总署以后有明确规定,那当然以明确规定为准。
采纳率:69%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中国海关的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。父母入境给海关的信范文3篇
父母入境给海关的信范文3篇
学习啦【写给父母的信】 丽芬
  当父母想要入境探亲的时候,大家知道相关信件要怎么填写吗?下面是学习啦小编跟大家分享的入境给海关的信,欢迎大家来阅读学习~
  父母入境给海关的信1
  March 10, 20010
  Port Of Entry-Detroit Metropolitan Airport
  U.S. Custom and Border Protection
  2596 Worldgateway Place
  Detroit, MI 48242
  To Whom It May Concern:
  This letter is prepared to support my parents, XXX (farther) and XXX (mother), for the visiting visas to the United States. They are coming from China and will travel to XXX, North Carolina, to visit me for 6 months. Their scheduled departure date is on XXX, 2010. The return tickets and other documents to support their visas are enclosed.I work for the XXX as an XXX. While I am enjoying my work and personal life here in North Carolina, I miss my parents very much and would like to spend some time with them this summer. We plan to visit San Fran and Las Vegas in July, New York City, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia in August. In addition, I also would like to have an opportunity to show them some local attractions of which I am proud of, such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Wright Brothers National Memorial and so on. My parents would have a busy schedule during this summer, but I am sure they will enjoy their stay here in the United States.My parents have a successful and enjoyable life in China. My farther is are tired high school teacher. He is currently participating in several local interest groups (i.e., fishing etc.) to celebrate his life after retirement.My mother is a retired physician who is also enjoying a life with diverse interests. My parents live in their own house that has been paid off and receive monthly pension and health care benefit from the Chinese Social Warfare system, which ensures them a decent life in China. While they truly enjoy their life in XXX, China, together with my siblings and grand children, they also enjoy traveling and have been many places in China, including Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.I am willing to assume all the cost associated with my parents& visit in the United States and would like to personally thank you for your kind consideration in providing an opportunity for our family reunion. My parents and I sincerely appreciate your help and look forward to this wonderful opportunity. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
  Sincerely,
  地址,电话
  父母入境给海关的信范文2
  March 12, 2015
  To whom it may concern,
  My name is XXX.
  I am currently a second year graduate student in school of XXXX at Columbia University, in F-1 status. I would like to invite my father Mr. XXX and my mother Mrs. XXX to come to visit me in the United States. They will arrive at the U.S. in May and stay for three weeks.
  The purpose of their visit is to attend my graduation commencement on May 16th, 2012 at Columbia University in the New York City. After the commencement, we plan to take a short trip to Boston, Philadelphia, and the Grand Canyon. They will support their travel fees as well as any other expenses in this trip.
  Host (Student)Information:
  Name: XXX
  Current Address: XXX
  Passport Number: XXX
  Valid until: XXX
  Current Immigration Status: F-1 Date of Initial Entry to the U.S.: XXX
  Relationship to guest: ChildVisitor Information:
  Name: XXX
  Date of Birth: XXXXXXPlace of Birth: XXX
  Passport Number: XXXXXXXXX Valid Until: XXXX
  Source of Funding During Stay in U.S.: Self
  Current Address: XXXXX
  Your help in issuing them entry cards would be greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone XXXXXX or email to XXXXXX if you have any further questions.
  Thank you for your consideration.
  Sincerely yours,
  XXXXXX
  父母入境给海关的信范文3
  (My Name)
  (My Address)
  (Date)
  Dear U.S. Customs Officer,
  I am writing this letter for my parents (father's name) and (mother's name) since they do not speak English. I work as (job title) in (company name) and my wife is a homemaker. My parents are invited by us for a visit.
  They arrive in Los Angeles by Flight xxxx from Shanghai on October 10th. Their connecting flight from LA to (city name) is No. xxxx at 3:30pm on the same day. They will return to China on (date, year). Attached please find the copies of their air tickets. They will stay with me in (my address) during their visit.
  If you have any questions, please contact me at (phone number).
  Thank you so much for your help.
  Best regards,
  (my name)
看了&父母入境给海关的信范文 &的人还看了:
[父母入境给海关的信范文3篇]相关的文章
【写给父母的信】图文推荐出入中国海关能够带多少东西不违规?
答案长度必须超过10个字,请勿发布无效或违法言论。
(共有1个回答)
韩国入境时查得就严是济洲岛,特别是肉类和水果.
中国也分口岸,象拱北查得很严,象上海以前是不太管的.
但现在上海浦东机场也实行了新的规定,你看一下新的报关单就清楚了.
见我的资料共享
具体看是什么东西!和价值!东西不同税率不同!从国外邮寄衣服的进口税税率是20%。保健品的总价超过人民币500元,则超出部分应当缴纳关税。携带价值人民币5000元
只有在以下情况下,才能在多笔交易中填写相同的运单号:1、买家姓名、地址中的省市区信息必须一致。2、卖家姓名、地址中的省市区信息必须一致。可以合并发货,也就是用同
这个可以么?????尊敬的____________(公司领导):  您好!感谢您在百忙之中抽空看我写的检讨书!  我不想再为自己的错误找任何借口,那只能让我更加
我的信用卡有逾期11次全是逾期1-2天的,我的个人信用报告上面显示11个1,但有一次上面写有金额.办房贷时售房人员帮我查了,说我以前逾期有一次,但现在我的信用卡
首先可以肯定,海关会对此征税。
征收的是“行李和邮寄物品进口税”,简称“行邮税”。
完税价格,由海关参照此类产品在美国的平均销售价格来核定,进口税率10%。
你的问题有些看不明白。一般是这样的,你在国外的免税商场(机场里面)买了东西,都是拿在身边的,因为你在进免税商场前就已经登机托运完行李了。然后直接拿上飞机,然后下
算违规的,你这样可以算实体店的经营却算不上淘宝。
现在淘宝不会封店的.严重会屏蔽你店铺。我昨天也是查处了有几处违规了.今天就把它删除重新上架.
建议你在出售的宝贝中查看有没有重复铺货.或者关键字稍微作一下调解
当然不是,百世汇通是属于汇通的一个牌子,ems是中国邮政。一般来说,用ems邮费比较贵,买客有时要加钱,包邮产品一般来说卖家会用指定的快递公司。ems不一定有百
大家都关注
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&

我要回帖

更多关于 中国海关入境规定2018 的文章

随机推荐