牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!当前位置: &
wimp中文是什么意思
中文翻译WIMP = Windows, Icons, Mouse, and Pointers 【计算机】(融合了窗口、图符、鼠标和指针等软硬件特色的)用户界面。n.〔美口〕软弱无能的人。vi.wimp out 因胆小而退出,畏缩不前。adj.-y 软弱无能的。&&&&软弱无能因子〔指个人形像中软弱无能的一面〕。 ... &&&&&&如果你完全同她的话... &&&&&&abbr. Windows, Icons, Mouse, and Pointer 【计算机】温普(一种融合窗口、图符、鼠标和指针等计算机软硬件特色的用户界面 ...... &&&&&&沃特莫斯... &&&&&&WIMP环境 ... &&&&&&威蒙萨... &&&&&&威蒙翁瓦尼... &&&&&&图符窗口接口 ... &&&&&&威蒙... &&&&&&v. 放弃 ; [网络] 临阵退缩;临阵脱逃;丧胆 ... &&&&&&[网络] 视频传输 ... &&
例句与用法Good news for wimps ( a weak person ) , then这对于那些白面小生来说可是个好消息。 If you agree to all her likes , you are a wimp如果你完全赞同她的话,那你真无能。 Stop being such ( a baby / wimp / crybaby )别(象个小孩子似的/这么没用/那么易哭) 。 Don ' t be such a wimp , longbottom . - i ' m okay . okay别这样没用,隆巴顿我没事,没事了- don ' t be such a wimp , longbottom . - i ' m okay . okay别这样没用,隆巴顿我没事,没事了Man , give me a break . this wimp ' s a phony伙计,省省吧这孬种是个冒牌货George has been called a wimp for so long佐治很久以来,都被视为懦弱的人You mean you ' re just an ass wimp - wad for no reason你是说你本来就是个软屁股的胆小鬼? Kevin : no way ! he ' d think i ' m a wimp凯文:不行!他会认为我是个孬种。 Traditionally , i ' m the wimp of the cast我可是剧组传说中有名的娇气。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy同义词:, ,
百科解释WIMP是图形界面电脑所采用的界面典范。在人机互动领域之中最普遍的电脑互动界面,WIMP堪称无人能出其右,举凡微软的Windows、苹果电脑的MacOS,甚至其它以X Window系统为基础的操作系统,均采用WIMP此一界面典范。WIMP是由“视窗”(Window)、“图标”(Icon)、“选单”(Menu)以及“指标”(Pointer)所组成的缩写,其命名方式也指明了它所倚赖的四大互动元件。详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
wimp的中文翻译,wimp是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译wimp,wimp的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedUse of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use. TM & (C) 2018 Cartoon Network. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved. CartoonNetworkAsia.com is part of the Turner Sports and Entertainment Digital Network
YOUR SEARCH DID NOT RETURN ANY RESULTS.TRY AGAIN ORUSE ANOTHER WORD.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
请问这句话中的being bullied在句中起的是什么作用?另外它们是表被动的意思吗?I was a wimp,because I had spent my life being bullied by my Dad (我是一个懦弱的人,因为我一生都受我父亲的欺凌.)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
后置状语,表被动状态,形容my life
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad, Android, AndroidTab game
Meet Wimp - a cute little blob! Wimp sees wonderful dreams... dreams full of adventure.
In his dreams life has been quiet and peaceful, but in a sad twist of the story, Wimp's pants have been stolen! Join this enthralling story and travel through astounding worlds helping Wimp to catch the despicable panty pilferer!
As every good puzzle-platformer, Wimp offers you tons of challenging puzzles, different character mechanics including air-control, wall-jumps, double jumps, sticking to surfaces, teleportation and much, much more (not all available at once though, that would be too easy!).
Features :
- Controller support !!!
- Realistic physics.
- 80 unique platforming levels.
- User friendly controls.
- Amazing adventure with challenging puzzles.
- Diverse character mechanics.
- Different astounding worlds.
- Incredible boss fights.
- Various achievements.
- A lot of cute animations.
from Indie Royale has 6 games all of which are 4 are all new games or new versions, 2 are the studio’s debut game.
We’ve got: Cognition:
An Erica Reed Thriller - Ep. 1 The H McDROID; Master of Alchemy -
Rise of the M CloudP Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? and 6180 The Moon.
We think it’s really important to back developers by bringing their
this helps them get their games noticed on Greenlight, by the press and, ultimately, to pay for the games we want. We hope you agree and show your support by going straight to Indie Royale to get .
The lead game in The Debut Bundle is Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Episode 1 The Hangman from Phoenix Online Studios. This adventure game is the studio’s debut game and was first released about 4 months ago. AtomicGamer said of Cognition “an adult-level adventure game full of interesting mechanics, a professional voice cast, great music and a compelling heroine”. It’s a crime thriller with some very clever ideas. Cognition is available on Desura and Windows & Mac DRM-Free. We’ve also got the prequel comic and the game is in Steam Greenlight.
Following up, we have McDroid from the international Elefantopia. This is the game’ it’s never been released in this form before. This arcade RTS game is set in a colorful cel-shaded world in which you defend your shuttle against a variety of crazed alien species. It's available from Desura and on Windows, Mac & Linux DRM-Free. It is also in Steam Greenlight and we’ve got the soundtrack.
Next up is Master of Alchemy - Rise of the Mechanologists from Darkwave Games. This game is the studio’s PC/Mac debut game. It’s an original puzzle game with some clever game mechanics. We’ve got it for Desura and Windows & Mac DRM-Free.
Another debut is Cloudphobia from Rockin’ Android. It’s a beautiful horizontally-scrolling shoot 'em up that sees you protecting your mothership from destruction whilst trying to reach the boss before time runs out. Cloudphobia is available on Windows from Desura and DRM-Free.
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? from Belarus’s Flexile Studio is the game’s debut on PC/Mac. Wimp is a cute platformer with over 80 levels of puzzling challenge. We've got it on Desura, Windows & Mac DRM-Free with the OST too.
Finally we have 6180 The Moon which was co-created by South Korea's indie game studios: Turtle Cream and PokPoong Games. In this very original platformer, the top and bottom of the screen are connected allowing players to make delightfully long jumps with no fear of "slipping" to their death. 6180 The Moon has never been released before and has been selected for this year’s experimental games workshop at GDC. We’ve got it on Windows from Desura with the OST. It’s also on Steam Greenlight now.
Those who pay $8 USD or their currency equivalent during the Debut Bundle will get Fearofdark’s debut full chiptune album: Motorway. This album is available in MP3 and FLAC format.
the games are available on PC with Cognition, Master of Alchemy, Wimp
& McDROID also on Mac and McDROID Linux too. The Debut Bundle also
includes a comic for Cognition, 3 tracks from McDROID and the sound
track to Wimp and 6180.
There are interviews with some of the developers from earlier Indie Ro check in for the latest videos.
can find more information on The Debut Bundle, including real-time
statistics and its current price, on its
or via its ,
pages. Grab this bundle now while the price is still low (unless kind
purchasers lower the price) so that
you'll have hours of new indie
gaming to look forward
Amazing puzzle-patformer Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? is available for Windows and Mac.
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants is available on Google market
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants is available on Apple store and Amazon mobile store.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the
with no filter applied, to browse all available.
to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
« Previous
Release date
Released 2013
Game watch
19 votes submitted.
Ratings closed.
this review contains spoilers
Link to Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? by selecting a button and using the embed code provided
Last Update
5 years ago
Platformer
Platformer
Platformer
Platformer
Platformer
Platformer

我要回帖

更多关于 groups是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐