帮忙看一下这个agree的用法 可不可以这样用,还是只能用agree的用法ing

agree是什么意思_agree在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
agree是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
agree是什么意思 agree在线翻译 agree什么意思 agree的意思 agree的翻译 agree的解释 agree的发音 agree的同义词 agree的反义词 agree的例句
agree英 [?'gri:] 美 [?'ɡri] agree的意思第三人称单数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:agree 基本解释911查询·英语单词及物/不及物动词同意,赞同不及物动词[语]一致,符合; 商定,约定; 意见相合; (气候、食物等)适宜及物动词同意,承认; 使和谐一致; 认为正确无误agree 相关词组agree1.
: v. 同意, 适合;2.
: 对...达成协议, 对...取得一致意见;agree什么意思手机查看agree的意思,微信扫一扫页面右侧二维码。关注 911查询大全 后发送 agree 即可agree 相关例句及物动词1. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D1. He agreed that Ann was the winner.&&&&他承认安是获胜者。2. The trade union has agreed the company's pay offer.&&&&工会同意了公司的付酬条件。不及物动词1. danci.911cha.com1. I don't agree with Phil on many things.&&&&我和菲尔在许多事情上意见不一致。2. agree的翻译2. We agree on this count.&&&&在这一点上,我们的意见一致。3. agree什么意思3. I
do you agree?&&&&我觉得我们该停止了,你同意吗?agree 情景对话Get under one’s skin-(保全自己)A:Never trust your secrets to Bob.&&&&&&别向鲍勃吐露秘密。B:I think he’s kind and honest.&&&&&&我倒认为他为人不错,挺诚实的。A:He’s the kind of person who do anything to save his own skin.&&&&&&他是那种为了保全自己什么都肯做的人。B:I don’t agree with you.&&&&&&我不能同意你的看法。Setting a Budget & Financial Plan-(建一个预算和财政计划)A:O.K. So, where do you think we can save more money?&&&&&&好,那么,你觉得我们可以在哪些方面省钱?B:Well, we could eat in more. That $300 for entertainment is mostly going to restaurants.&&&&&&哦,我们可以多在家里吃饭。300元娱乐费大都花在餐馆了。A:Yeah, that’s a good idea, and you like to cook. What about the books?&&&&&&是的,这个主意不错,况且你也喜欢做饭。那么书呢?B:No, I need my books.&&&&&&那个不行,我得买书。A:Come on, if we save more money we can retire earlier, and you’ll actually have time to read all those books you buy.&&&&&&算了吧,如果我们多存些钱就可以早一点退休,那样你才有时间看完你买的所有书。danci.911cha.comB:Well, what about the $50 you spent on a shirt? You could’ve gotten something for less.&&&&&&那么,你50元买一件衬衣呢?你可以买件更便宜的。A:O.K. Let’s compromise, if you agree to only spend $75 on books, I’ll agree to only spend $40 for my next shirt.&&&&&&好了,我们妥协吧。如果你同意买书只用75元的话,我同意下一件衬衣只用40元。B:All right. That sounds fair.&&&&&&好的,这样才公平。Character-(性格)A:Have you heard the news about Michael?&&&&&&你听到有关迈克尔德消息了吗?B:No, David, what happened?&&&&&&没有,大卫。发生什么事了。A:Well, I heard that he was arrested.&&&&&&噢,我听说他被逮捕了。B:What? Arrested? For what?&&&&&&什么,被逮捕了,为什么?A:Apparently, he got in a fight at a bar.&&&&&&显然是他卷入了一场酒吧斗殴。B:I don’t believe it! He wouldn’t hurt a fly!&&&&&&我不相信,他心地那么善良,连只苍蝇都不会伤害。A:I agree with you. He’s usually so calm.&&&&&&是啊,而且他通常都很冷静。B:Maybe he was just trying to be a good Samaritan.&&&&&&也许他只是在帮助陷入麻烦的人。danci.911cha.comA:That’s possible. I can’t picture him trying to start a fight with someone.&&&&&&很可能,我无法想象他会挑起与别人的争端。B:Now that I think about it, though, I do remember him being a bit aggressive once.&&&&&&说得对,既然想到这儿,我的确记得他有一次曾有些好斗。A:Maybe he’s one of those people whose personality changes a lot when he drinks.&&&&&&也许他是那种一旦喝酒性格就大变的人。\u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCDB:Does he often drink?&&&&&&他常喝酒吗?A:No, in fact I’ve only seen him drink once… and that was when I saw him behaving oddly.&&&&&&不经常,事实上我只见他喝过一次酒,也就是那次我见到他举止有些反常。B:Some people are not what they seem.&&&&&&有些人不能单从表面判断。A:However, in all fairness, we shouldn’t jump to conclusions.&&&&&&不管怎样,为了公平起见,我们不应匆忙下结论。B:You’re right. We don’t even know if he was actually arrested or not?&&&&&&你说得对。我们甚至还不知道他是否真的被逮捕了呢。A:Shall we call him?&&&&&&我们给他打电话吗?B:Ok, let me just get my phone… “Hello, Michael? It’s Samantha… I’m fine. Are you alright?... Your brother was mugged?...”&&&&&&好吧,让我拿出我的电话。“你好!迈克尔吗?我是萨曼萨…我很好。你好吗?你弟弟被抢劫了吗?…”agree 网络解释1. 赞同:为使指南更贴近临床,小组对ASA会员展开调查,将正式收集回答的结果用5分制进行表述(即50%回答是),按5分到1分划分为强烈赞同(strongly agree),赞同(agree)、可疑(equivocal)、反对(disagree)强烈反对(strongly disagree),2. 一致:本文主要介绍Chomsky中所建立的特征操作体系,以及如何完成特征一致(Agree)操作的全过程.校验生成式合法性在于演算过程中对词项特征(形式特征)的操作处理,特征的操作以相应词项的特征实现了一致关系(Agree)为最终目的,3. agree:advisory group on reliability of
电子设备可靠性咨询组(美国)agree 双语例句1. 1. Radiant and platen superheater`s new method are more agree with the practice law.&&&&辐射式过热器和屏式过热器的计算新方法更符合实际运行规律。2. You expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk.&&&&您明确同意,您对服务的使用是在风险由您自行承担。3. The vibrational frequencies were analyzed and they agree well with the experimental results.&&&&研究结果表明,异构体Ⅱ的总能量最低,前线轨道能级差最大,故其稳定性最好。4. So should he agree to Lord's request for fast promotion?&&&&那他是不是应该同意洛德破格提拔的要求?5. Yes, you are right. I agree with you.&&&&你说得对。我同意你的观点。6. We didn't agree with him, betted she wouldn't appear, and asked why he thought she would come.&&&&我们都不同意他的说法,跟他打赌说她不会露面,并且问他为何认为她会来。7. However, I would agree with you that things should not be blown out of proportion for hero-worship and to attack the C. O.&&&&当然,我同意你的观点,也就是任何史迹不该被英雄主义的心态过度膨胀夸大到不合理的程度。8. The internal force redistributions of the experimental model were tested for 1006 days, and the test data agree well with the theoretical values.&&&&对试验模型持荷1006d的内力重分布规律进行试验观测,与理论预测结果吻合较好。9. People will be much more at ease with you and more likely to turn to you for advice if they know you will be open to what they have to say, even if you don't agree.&&&&如果别人觉得你的思想很开通,即使你对他们的说法不赞同,他们也会更愿意征求你的意见,和你交流也会更随意。10. It took me five, six weeks to overcome common sense and agree to do it.&&&&我用了5、6周的时间克服我那些自然而然的小想法。11. agree的反义词11. Even if they do not agree with you, and you will not argue, because they know that the world should have a variety of views, only funny.&&&&&&即使她们不同意你的看法,也不会和你争辩,因为,她们知道,世界上要有各种意见,才有趣。12. Bassoon is often regarded as the clown of the orchestra, and bassoonist Sarah Abraham would certainly agree.&&&&&&巴松管往往被视为管弦乐团的小丑,巴松管莎拉亚伯拉罕肯定会同意。13. Article 87 The creditor and the debtor shall agree in the contract that after the creditor takes lien of the property, the debtor shall repay the debts in no less than two months.&&&&&&第八十七条债权人与债务人应当在合同中约定,债权人留置财产后,债务人应当在不少于两个月的期限内履行债务。14. 14. The Chinese will ask you for anything because you may be just stupid enough to agree to it.&&&&&&过程中,中国人会向你要求所有的一切,因为你会笨到把所有的东西都给方,很多人就是这麼干的。15. I see what you mean but Ican't agree with you.&&&&&&我明白你的意思,但我不能同意你。16. agree在线翻译16. I agree, to some degree, that her physical attractiveness is not the important issue.&&&&&&我在原则上同意她的长相如何不重要。17. That is not for you to say: yes, I agree, I'll meditate.&&&&&&这不是要让你说:是的,我同意,我要冥想。18. 18. I agree, but you're living in a student hostel, aren't you?&&&&&&我同意,但你是住在学生旅店的,是吗?19. Nice list buddy. totally agree but i feel it bhu should not have been included as it is infact a defacto iit itself.&&&&&&尼斯好友名单。完全同意,但我觉得它bhu不应被列入,因为它是一个infact与之研究所本身。20. The enlightenment of Chan doesn't agree to believe in others but to the thought of oneself.&&&&&&禅悟反对外执,主张回应本身,对本身要求亲身体悟,不假言诠。agree 词典解释1. 同意;赞成;意见一致&&&&If people agree with each other about something, they have the same opinion about it or say that they have the same opinion.agree&&&&e.g. If we agreed all the time it would be a bit boring, wouldn't it?...&&&&&&&&&&&如果我们总是意见一致,就会有点无趣,对吗?&&&&e.g. Both have agreed on the need for the money...&&&&&&&&&&&两个人一致表示需要那笔钱。2. 同意;应允;答应&&&&If you agree to do something, you say that you will do it. If you agree to a proposal, you accept it.&&&&e.g. He agreed to pay me for the drawings...&&&&&&&&&&&他答应向我支付这些画的钱。&&&&e.g. Donna agreed to both requests...&&&&&&&&&&&两个请求唐纳都同意了。3. 商定;议定;就…达成协议&&&&If people agree on something, or in British English if they agree something, they all decide to accept or do something.&&&&e.g. The warring sides have agreed on an unconditional ceasefire...&&&&&&&&&&&交战各方已经同意无条件休战。&&&&e.g. We never agreed a date...&&&&&&&&&&&我们从未商定好日期。4. 搁置争议;同意各自保留不同意见&&&&If two people who are arguing about something agree to disagree or agree to differ, they decide to stop arguing because neither of them is going to change their opinion.&&&&e.g. You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then.&&&&&&&&&&&那你我只能各自保留不同意见了。5. 赞成;赞同&&&&If you agree with an action or suggestion, you approve of it.&&&&e.g. I don't agree with what they're doing...&&&&&&&&&&&我不赞同他们正在做的事情。&&&&e.g. In his heart he knew they'd agree with his stand.&&&&&&&&&&&他内心明白他们会赞成他的立场。6. 相符;吻合;与…一致&&&&If one account of an event or one set of figures agrees with another, the two accounts or sets of figures are the same or are consistent with each other.&&&&e.g. His second statement agrees with facts as stated by the other witnesses.&&&&&&&&&&&他的第二份供述与其他目击证人所陈述的事实相符。7. (食物)不对胃口,使不舒服&&&&If some food that you eat does not agree with you, it makes you feel ill.&&&&e.g. I don't think the food here agrees with me.&&&&&&&&&&&我觉得这里的食物不对我的胃口。8. (地方、经历)适合,适宜,对…有益&&&&If a place or experience agrees with you, it makes you feel healthy and happy.agree什么意思&&&&e.g. You look great, Brian. The Bahamas certainly agree with you.&&&&&&&&&&&你看上去气色好极了,布赖恩。巴哈马显然很适合你。9. (在数、性等方面)呼应,一致&&&&In grammar, if a word agrees with a noun or pronoun, it has a form that is appropriate to the number or gender of the noun or pronoun. For example, in 'He hates it', the singular verb agrees with the singular pronoun 'he'.10. see also: agree 单语例句1. If we agree that consumers are rational spenders, we cannot see any reason for them to reject Chinese goods across the board.2. I agree that English is the most used language in the business world today.3. " I don't agree with the Yankees buying up everyone, " Lydon added.4. The study also found that 69 percent of respondents agree that buying a home is better than renting one in the long run.5. Only a handful would agree to let me quote them by name.6. Nor does it mean we agree with the appeals for his clemency by British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and his family.7. The parties may agree on the method of an overall calculation and one time payment, or of an overall calculation and payment by installment.8. Domestic experts agree that 2001 was the most active year for computer viruses in China so far.9. People living or carrying on business near crossings where drivers are prone to jump red lights seem to agree more with the senior citizen's act.10. Academics participating in the project agree that China's joining of the WTO will serve as a catalyst for improving Chinese enterprises'corporate governance.agree 英英释义verb1. consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something&&&&e.g. She agreed to all my conditions&&&&&&&&&&&He agreed to leave her alone2. be in accord&&&&be in agreement&&&&e.g. We agreed on the terms of the settlement&&&&&&&&&&&I can't agree with you!&&&&&&&&&&&I hold with those who say life is sacred&&&&&&&&&&&Both philosophers concord on this point&&&&Synonym: 3. achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose&&&&e.g. No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman4. be agreeable or suitable&&&&e.g. White wine doesn't agree with me5. be compatible, similar or consistent&&&&coincide in their characteristics&&&&e.g. The two stories don't agree in many details&&&&&&&&&&&The handwriting checks with the signature on the check&&&&&&&&&&&The suspect's fingerprints don't match those on the gun&&&&Synonym: 6. go together&&&&e.g. The colors don't harmonize&&&&&&&&&&&Their ideas concorded&&&&Synonym: 7. show grammatical agreement&&&&e.g. Subjects and verbs must always agree in Englishagree是什么意思,agree在线翻译,agree什么意思,agree的意思,agree的翻译,agree的解释,agree的发音,agree的同义词,agree的反义词,agree的例句,agree的相关词组,agree意思是什么,agree怎么翻译,单词agree是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注当前位置: &
agreeing中文是什么意思
中文翻译同意赞成&&&&vi. 1.同意,赞成,承认,答应。 2.意见相合[相投 ...... &&&&&&同意和不同意; 同意和反对; 赞同和不赞同... &&&&&&同意他人的建议... &&&&&&同意他人说的话... &&&&&&同意某一建议... &&&&&&赞同某一看法... &&&&&&表示观点... &&&&&&协议料... &&&&&&协议料... &&&&&&约定审查业务... &&&&&&协议价格... &&&&&&协议价格... &&
例句与用法 "somebody's got to die," he agreed .“是得有人先死去,”他附和道。At long last a compromise was agreed on .通过互让最终达成折衷协议。I don't think secrets agree with me .我并不认为这种秘密配我的胃口。If you agreed , if not , so .要是同意,好;要是不同意,也好。I quite agree with everything he said just now .他刚才讲的我都同意。On no consideration can we agree to this .我们绝对不能同意这一点。They have agreed on the time and place .他们已经说定了时间和地点。The result agreed with experimental data .计算结果与实验数据相符。Matauoka had agreed with this line of thought .松冈同意这种想法。It was agreed that they had no choice .大家一致认为没有别的办法。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
agreeing的中文翻译,agreeing是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译agreeing,agreeing的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
除了agree with,agree后面还可以加什么
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.agree with ①表示同意某人或某人的意见、想法、分析、解释等 (即持同一观点):I don’t agree with you.我不同意你的意见.I agree with what you say.我同意你说的.②表示“ (食物、天气、工作等)对…适宜”:The weather doesnot agree with me.这种天气对我不适宜.③表示“与…一致”:What he does does not agree with what he says.他言行不一致.2.agree to ①主要用来表示一方提出一项建议、安排、计划等,另一方同意协作:We agreed to their arrangement.我们同意了他们的安排.She agreed to marriage.她同意结婚.有时 agree to 也可用来表示“答应”一件自己不愿做的事:I was forced to agree to it,but at heart I didn’t quite agreewith it.我被迫答应,但内心并不完全同意.②后接 suggestion,plan,proposal 等名词时,与 accept 同义:Do you think he will agree to (=accept) my suggestion?你认为他会同意 (接受)我的建议吗?③其后既可接动词原形 (此时to是不定式符号),也可接动名词 (一般有逻辑主语,此时 to是介词):He agreed to go with us.他同意同我们去.I never agreed to Mary marrying him.我从来没同意玛丽嫁给他.3.agree on [upon] ①主要指双方通过协商而取得一致意见或达成协议:We agreed on the price.我们就价格达成了一致意见.Both sides agreedon these terms.双方都同意这些条件.②后接动名词 (=agree to do sth):He agreed on lending (=to lend) us some money.他同意借给我们一些钱.Mary agreed oncoming [to come] on Monday.玛丽同意星期一来.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
agree to是什么意思
agree with sb
也可以接to
接that从句,能举个例子吗
I agree that the dvd piracy market is still very big. 我同意DVD盗版市场仍然很大
扫描下载二维码Latest Entries &
Filed under:
9月底加入globalchallenge.cesim.cn的小组竞赛,准备资料如下:
公司名:黄河
愿景:让每个手机使用者拥有我们的品牌
使命:致力于全球通讯业的可持续发展,让通讯变得更加安全、便捷
战略——区域差异化战略:欧美市场采取低成本战略,亚洲市场采取差异化战略
生产:亚洲——新建厂房、扩大产能;欧美——保持现状,与时俱进
研发:技术1——小研发,主要致力于功能改进;技术2——不够环保,放弃研发;技术3——主要研发对象
市场:目前的主战场为欧美市场,亚洲市场试水;未来主站亚洲市场,欧美市场保持份额
财务:先采用股权融资方式,后采用债权融资方式
Advertisements
Filed under:
苹果公司产品链的最低端为什么是中国?
  ● 钟布
  苹果公司名为iPad的平板电脑四月开始送到美国消费者手中。总的来说,无论专家还是普通消费者对它的反应都是好评如潮。这款“神奇而具有革命性的产品”尚未在美国之外上市销售,但一些中国和欧洲的消费者已经等无可等,纷纷从亚马逊网上商店花高价从美国购买。同时这款新产品的水货和走私品也开始登陆亚洲。
  数字时代,人们早已经习惯了电子产品的日新月异。但全球消费者对苹果平板电脑的热情的确是近年来少见。从外观上看,iPad不过是一台不带键盘的触摸屏笔记本电脑,何以能够如此吸引眼球?苹果公司向媒体首次介绍该产品时,怀疑人士认为它无非是一款介于苹果手机与苹果电脑之间的折衷产品。他们断言,“有了苹果手机和苹果电脑,谁还再需要它?”事实证明他们错了。只要拿起iPad,你会觉得自己进入了一个全然不同的互联网世界。用苹果公司总裁乔布斯的话说,“捧着它,你就像把互联网捧在了手上。”的确,苹果平板电脑 给人的感觉更像一款介于电脑和电视之间、带无线上网功能的手持多媒体浏览器。它成功填补了电视、电脑、电子文件阅读器以及视频游戏机之间的空白。有人认为,它将给全球出版业和新闻业带来革命性的变化。
谁为苹果产品打工?
  一个合理的问题是:这款产品的背后是谁在打工?目前一台iPad的最低售价是499美元,最高售价为829美元。业内人士指出,售价499美元的iPad成本仅为219.35美元,其平均成本为260美元左右。其中苹果开发的A4处理芯片每个26.80美元,16G的存储芯片为29.5美元。它最贵的元件是9.7英寸的触摸显示屏,由韩国LG公司制造,每个95美元。LG要为iPad生产1000万个触摸显示屏,订单总价为8亿美元。目前苹果又与韩国三星签订了总价2.4亿美元的合同,三星将为iPad 提供300万个触摸显示屏。
  苹果为什么会选中LG作为这个最重要元件的供货商?LG显示屏总裁权瑛秀在一次股东大会上透露,最重要的原因是LG在制造触屏中拥有的平面转换技术 (ISP)。这项技术不但能够给苹果平板电脑带来清晰的图像,稳定鲜艳的色彩,而且还有高达178度的宽广视角。配合LED背光显示技术,它还能够大大节省电能消耗,令iPad电池一次充电使用时间达10小时以上。
  接下来的打工者是组装公司。和其它苹果产品一样,iPad的产地说明标注为:“苹果加州设计,中国组装”。如果据此认为中国工厂或工人也分到一杯羹,那就错了。苹果雇用的是数家台湾公司。这些台湾公司在大陆设厂最后让大陆工人完成了组装。那么苹果公司为“中国组装”支付了多少劳务费?一个名叫iSupply的公司说,苹果付出的“中国组装”费为每台11.20美元。组装费的大头无疑由台湾老板拿走,实际留给中国工人的可能已经微不足道。其实这也不是新闻。去年苹果公司的一种带视屏的mp3播放器,售价149美元,付给中国的装配成本仅5美元,苹果公司所得纯利润高达90美元。
产业链的最低端
  从这款苹果新产品的产业链可以看到,苹果凭借自己的原创设计拿走了利润的最大头,韩国公司凭借其掌握的技术也获得了可观利润,台湾公司拿去的只是小头,而中国工人得到只是微不足道的小利。不难发现,这个产业链上拥有原创技术和专利越多,获取的利润也越高。苹果公司和台湾人开的加工厂的利润差额高达20多倍,更不知比中国工人的那点微薄收入多了多少倍。更糟的是,这些产品从中国运往美国销售后还要把贸易逆差的棍子打在中国身上。中国工人拿到那点微不足道的辛苦钱后,计算中美贸易额时,中国要承担向美国出口了每台278美元的货物的名声。
  中国人一直以最勤劳,最聪明的民族自誉。拥有聪明的民族和制造业大国头衔的中国为什么只能处于产业链的最低端?为什么中国的创新研发能力远不如欧美强国,近不如邻国韩国和一海之隔的台湾同胞?在生产制造环节上的产品设计、原料采购、仓储运输、订单处理、批发经营和终端零售这六个环节,无一掌握在中国人手里。
  这不得不让人联想到另外一种“创新”,“山寨”和“忽悠”。这种“创新”与西方概念的创新反其道而行之。它追求的不是真正意义上的独创和对创新的尊重,而是把功夫用在尽量不尊重别人的创新和知识产权上。简单说来,无论别人有多么高科技的东西,我都能把你“山寨”了。从山寨手机,山寨药品和各种山寨名牌,应有尽有。 在这样的环境里,会研发的未必能比会“山寨”的站在更高产业链上。会创新的可能不如会忽悠的站在更高产业链上。
  一方水土养一方人。当山寨和忽悠成了中国的强项,创新和研发只能落荒而逃。山寨产品能够畅行无阻之时,没多少人会认真对待创新与研发,同样也不会有多少人对知识产权感兴趣。就像山寨和忽悠需要一定的制度才能繁荣一样,创新和研发更需要制度的保障。没有科技创新,中国永远只能停留在产业链的最低端。
  作者任教于美国宾州州立大学
Filed under:
趁着到常熟出差的机会,我又一如既往地提前两天绕道杭州而来。
从03年开始醉心于杭州春天的嫩柳,到05年沉溺于满城的桂花香气之中,这之后就一直借着出差机会刻意路过一下杭州。每次只要有机会在西湖边呆上一呆,我就会觉得无比幸福。
杭州也去了将近三十次了,以致看西湖边桃花盛开看得有点腻了,开始觉得太艳的桃花脂粉气太重了,甚至怀疑自己是不是开始厌倦杭州了,然而最终还是一次一次不由自主地前往杭州。
西湖的美,不仅仅在于西湖本身,而在于西湖四周的山,从宝石山、玉皇山、城隍阁、南北高峰看西湖,每处都有着不同的景致。而在山间游走,更是让人心旷神怡。
一般的游客只知道绕着西湖走传统的路线,然后去龙井、虎跑和灵隐。我估计本地人是不怎么走传统线路的,因为太扰攘。一次龙井问茶之后,我便开始把景点串成一条线来走。比如说从六和塔、九溪十八涧到龙井,这里充满了野趣;再就是云溪竹径、梅家坞、十里郎当在到龙井,三两知己在山间行走已是乐趣无穷,春天的时候还能和采茶人拉拉家常,甚至学着采上几颗茶芽,体验农家的辛劳。还有从宝石山下的小弄一直往山上行走,穿越宝石山,然后从栖霞岭下山来到岳庙,这些都是我最喜欢的线路。
这次匆匆来到杭州,尽管看着苏堤上游人如织,却也不觉得拥堵,反而更加地欣赏起这处地方来。
对于西湖,我除了喜欢她的美,还喜欢她能包容天下游人的大度。我喜欢分享,常向身边朋友大加赞美杭州说:“西湖的美不只在风景,还在于她的对游人的一视同仁。西湖对于来自五湖四海的国人,乃至于世界各地的游客都是绝对公平的,没有半点的偏差。无论你腰缠万贯生活奢华,抑或进城打工艰辛糊口,甚至是衣衫褴褛身无分文,即便是个叫花子,西湖对你也没有一丝一毫的鄙视,依然毫无保留地把她最美的一面向你展露着,让你对她心醉不已。“
这就是我喜欢的西湖,即便是那天我被航班从晚上八点折腾到十二点,在午夜里到达杭州的大街上黑灯瞎火,大酒店已是夜深人静,两点才check in,我也依然欢喜着杭州。
CCTV  在英国的希思罗机场出来的时候,从机场的柜台、电梯、走道到停车场,发现到处都贴着有CCTV字样的警示牌。在伦敦期间,地铁站、公交车、人行道、繁华商业街、等公共场所,也无处不看到CCTV的字样(估计只有在公厕里是看不到的,哈哈。)  一开始看到CCTV还觉得蛮亲切的,感觉很有他乡遇故知的意味。后来仔细看看警示文字才发现此CCTV非彼CCTV,这可不是咱们的中央电视台,而是闭路电视监控系统的缩写CCTV (Closed Circuit Television)。 看来中国的CCTV是给大家观看的,而英国的CCTV却是看管大家的。  无处不在的CCTV原本就是用于对付恐怖分子的,不过监控摄像很快也被各个部门作为它用。例如交通管理部门用于跟踪监视交通违规者,球场用来防范足球流氓,超市用来对付小偷,大街上用于应对一些突发情况和青少年的反社会行为。CCTV警示牌的确是让不少人行为得到收敛,CCTV在预防和事后调查中发生的作用。过去几年间,英国警方对不少案件的侦破都倚赖于CCTV 。   大部分英国人都能接受遍布国境的CCTV,英国人已习惯了将自己置身于摄像机监控下的生活。尽管有人认为花了纳税人巨资安装的CCTV对降低严重犯罪和铲除恐怖主义活动给不了致命打击,大多数人还是认可CCTV在预防和事后调查中发生的作用。牺牲自己的一些隐私换来一定的安全感,是英国人在体验了恐怖袭击的恐惧之后的普遍心态。据估计,普通英国人现在平均每天被300个不同的摄像机录像。
CCTV背景资料  1993年和1994年,爱尔兰共和军在人口密集的伦敦金融区引爆两枚炸弹。那两次恐怖事件促使政府在该城的8个入口处安装了闭路电视摄像机。但这8个闭路摄像机还不能平息民众对恐怖行动的焦虑。于是英政府在更多的场所安装了摄像机。1994年,2岁的男孩吉米被两个10岁的男学生绑架并杀害。闭路电视的摄像机捕捉到这两个男孩把吉米领出商场的一个模糊镜头。警方将这一镜头通过电视反复向公众播放,呼吁公众提供线索。监控摄像机捕捉到的那一组镜头震撼了全国,公众强烈要求在公共场所安装更多闭路电视摄像机。当时以梅杰为首相的英国保守党政府顺乎民意,拨出预防刑事犯罪预算的四分之三用于鼓励地方政府安装闭路监控摄像机。现在,在公共场所安装的这些闭路摄像机已为民众所接受,称之为“空中友好之眼”,连偏僻乡下的小村庄都计划安装自己的闭路监控系统。  1994年,英国还只有79个城市的市中心安装了摄像监视系统;到了1998年,市中心装上这种系统的城市已达440个。现在,英国各部门都根据各自的需要设立了摄像监控网。有人估计,英国目前约有250万部监控摄像机在监视着英国人的生活。也有人说,实际数量还要大得多。
大英博物馆
  我是从大英博物馆的侧门进入展馆的,进入之后就是中国馆,里面的奇珍异宝很多,目不暇给。远处尽头的墙上是被切成九块之后再拼接起来的巨型壁画(此壁画来自于山西五台山的寺庙,并非敦煌壁画,其残余在国内的部分已经在文革中全毁)。而与中国馆连着的就是西藏馆,以前西藏馆一直是独立在中国馆之外的,而现在我看到西藏馆的说明上注释了一行小字“西藏是中国领土的一部分”。
  珍品是按照时间摆放的,从石器到瓷器,每一个展柜里的东西都极具代表意义,美轮美奂。一开始我还是认真仔细地观赏这些精品,但是越看心里就越不是滋味,这些东西明明是咱们中国人的,凭什么他们英国人就可以野蛮地掠夺我们,并且肆无忌惮地摆放在自己的地盘,明目张胆地让世人观赏,恬不知耻地向全世界炫耀他们的恶行?!
  于是我开始觉得气愤,向同行的朋友表达我的强烈不满。有人和我有同感,也有人对我说“如果当时没从中国拿走的这些东西,说不定文革的时候也就保不住了。”听到这里,我也无语了。除了哀其不幸怒其不争,也不知该给一个怎样的回应了。
  在大英博物馆里面,我的心情又矛盾又复杂,从渴望、生气、愤怒到无奈,真是罄竹难书。
  到了埃及展馆后,我才发现英国人在埃及的掠夺比中国多得多,竟然连城墙都搬进了展馆,更不用说无数具各具形态的木乃伊了。看来埃及人应该比我们更加愤怒才对。
  而在埃及馆,我看到了拉美西斯二世的上半身巨型雕像。当我第一眼看到他的时候,竟然有一种晕眩,晕眩于拉美西斯二世那永恒的微笑。以至于拉美西斯出现在我当天晚上的梦里,那种微笑,有摄人心魂的感觉。套用他写给他王妃的诗,我稍微改动了几个字:“没有人能与他匹敌,因为他是所有人中最迷人的一个。我从他身边经过时,他就已经偷走了我的心。”
  从大英博物馆出来的时候,我就对自己说:不久的将来,我肯定会再来。
  其实我对英国没什么概念,除了小时候读过的那几本脍炙人口的英国小说,以及从香港同事嘴里了解的那一点点东西,剩下的就是英国的电影了,Emma Thompson、Hugh Grant、Colin Feith,这几位都是我喜爱的英国演员。  即便是在英国匆匆地行走了9日,却也不敢说了解了,毕竟英国的历史积淀厚重。这一趟对我的冲击挺大,以至于在回来两周后还沉浸在旅程的回忆之中。
  一说到英国,我首先能想到的就是两处,不是大本钟和伦敦塔,而是大英博物馆和西敏寺。到伦敦一安顿下来,第一站便是西敏寺。很不巧,西敏寺这天并没有对外开放,因此只能在外面简单地看看,这也是这次行程的一大憾事。教堂内值得看的东西太多,而且还埋有N个英国文学巨匠,走在教堂内可以说是每一步都踏在圣人的上面。
  而在教堂的外墙上,我看到20世纪十大基督教殉教者的雕塑,他们分别是:1.
圣国柏(St. Maximilian K ):波兰籍天主教方济会神父,1941年被囚禁于奥斯威辛集中营时,因为代替一名父亲受死而遭害。2.
梅思默拉(Manche Masemola;):南非原住民少女,1928年因为信基督教被自己父母杀死。3.
鲁温(Janani Luwum;):乌干达圣公宗教省大主教,于1977年遭伊迪o阿敏杀害。4.
俄罗斯的圣伊莉萨白(St. Elizabeth of Russia;):俄国皇族成员之一,平日献身于扶弱济贫的慈惠事工,1918年遭俄国共产党处决。5.
马丁o路德o金(Martin Luther King, Jr.;):美国黑人民权领袖及牧师,1964年获得诺贝尔和平奖,日遇刺身亡。6.
若梅若(?scar Romero;):天主教圣萨尔瓦多总主教,支持革命运动,1980年在主持弥撒时遇刺身亡。7.
潘霍华(Dietrich Bonhoeffer;):挺身抵抗纳粹政权的德国信义宗神学家及牧师,以叛国罪,在福洛森堡集中营(Flossenbürg concentration camp)日接受绞刑身亡。8.
以斯帖o约翰(Esther John;):巴基斯坦籍女信徒,逃离父母安排的婚姻,跟着白人宣教士传福音,1960年在寝室中遭人谋害。9.
塔皮迪(Lucian Tapiede;):巴布亚新畿内亚原住民,第二次世界大战日军占领期间,陪同白人宣教士躲避日军,1942年被另一名土著杀害,凶手后来也成为基督徒。10.
王志明(Wang Zhiming;):中国云南苗族牧师,文化大革命期间遭受逼迫,1973年在批斗大会中殉道。
  让我吃惊的是这十个个人里面竟然有一位中国人叫做王志明。在国内他绝对不是个名人,在维基百科搜索了一下他的资料:
王志明(1907年-日),中国基督教牧师,云南武定人,苗族。  王志明出生在中国云南省武定县下长冲。云南北部以武定洒普山为中心的地区是中国内地会的一个重要传教区,信徒以苗族为主。中华民国二年到十三年间,王志明在武定大阱和洒普山中国内地会为当地苗族人所办的教会学校里接受教育,毕业后成为教会学校的教员,从教19个年头。1940年起任滇北地区内地会洒普山总堂传道员,1948年按立为洒普山总堂牧师,成为当地教会领袖。中华人民共和国成立后,1951年,外国传教士被驱逐出中国大陆地区,王志明继续负责当地教会。 他虽然忠于国家,但拒绝参加当地的批斗地主和反对外国人的活动。  文革开始后,在1969年,包括王志明在内的当地21名基督教领袖因反对信徒参加「三忠于」活动被逮捕,日,66岁的王志明被中共判处死刑,在当地万人批斗会上被枪决。  日,王志明得到中华人民共和国政府的公开平反。  日,英女王宣布20世纪世界十大基督教殉道者,包括波兰神父圣国柏(St. Maximilian K 年)、因信仰被父母杀死的南非原住民少女梅思默拉(Manche Masemola;)、乌干达圣公会大主教鲁温(Janani Luwum;年、俄国的圣伊莉萨白(St. Elizabeth of Russia;)、美国黑人民权领袖及牧师马丁o路德o金(Martin Luther King, Jr.;年)等,其中唯一的中国人就是王志明,他的塑像被雕在伦敦西敏寺的西门上,成为西敏寺唯一纪念的中国人。
8月14 香港——伦敦SQ 865
新加坡转机SQ 322
8月15 伦敦抵达伦敦,入住Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum;游览西敏寺(没开门,只能看到外观)、国会大厦、大笨钟、白厅街、唐宁街、皇家骑兵营、圣詹姆斯公园、白金汉宫、特拉法加广场、大英博物馆、温莎堡。
8月16 伦敦——剑桥——伦敦西敏斯特大学考察半天,针对如何开展跨文化沟通与合作进行了探讨;下午前往剑桥大学城。游览数学桥、国王学院、三一学院、圣约翰学院、漫步于康河畔,感受徐志摩笔“在康河的柔波里,我甘心做一条水草”。
8月17 伦敦——牛津——比斯特——莎翁故居——考文垂上午游览牛津、中午到比斯特outlets购物及午餐,下午前往莎翁故居,下午乘车前往考文垂,傍晚抵达,入住希尔顿。
8月18日 考文垂上午在商学院学习,由Dr.Paul Jackson 主讲Leadership and Culture;下午前往Jaguar厂区参观,晚上考文垂大学商学院宴请晚餐。
8月19日 考文垂上午在商学院学习,由Dr.Harjit Sekhon主讲Trust and Financial Service;之后前往Leimington,参观Business ethics有关的小店Exclusive Roots;下午参观交通博物馆及考文垂市容。
8月20日 考文垂——伦敦上午前往MODEC车厂参观,下午返回伦敦,途经比斯特再次购物。傍晚前往哈罗德,购物及观赏市容。
伦敦——新加坡——香港SQ 317
转机SQ 856
多年以前看了《在路上》,最近想再好好看看凯鲁亚克的书,于是买了《孤独旅者》、《孤独天使》、《达摩流浪者》和《巴黎之悟》。
另外,连带着买了一本最近的畅销书《扫除力》。
  今天无意中看了一集America’s Got Talent(港译《全美一叮》),最后一个参加竞赛的是位黑人送货员Lawrence Beaman,他的参赛歌曲是《Old Man River》。Lawrence刚一开口歌唱便技惊四座,他那深沉浑厚的嗓音和powerful的演绎使整个会场的观众为之动容。当他唱毕情不自禁地用双手捂着脸,这时候流水奔流在他脸上。与此同时,全场报以热烈的掌声,连评委Sharon都不由得拿着tissue离开评判席走到台下给Lawrence擦眼泪。
  这场面非常令人感动,使我不禁想起了另一位参加Britain Got Talent胜出的Paul Potts——一个普通的手机销售员,他没有自信、非常的自卑,走上台的时候连评委都有些看不起他。当音乐响起,他唱那首《今夜无人入睡》却把评委狠狠地shock了一番,让两个男评委从不经意到聚精会神再到眼里泛着敬意,女评委和观众被感动得掉下了眼泪,所有在场的人都为之震撼动容。
  生活在这个现实而又残酷的社会有着各种各样的压力,使这些天才险些被埋没,而这个寻找天才的节目给了他们施展才华的舞台。每次看到顺利过关的参赛者泪流满面的时候,心里都会为之感动。因为这眼泪蕴含的内容太丰富太复杂,饱含着人世间的沧桑和无奈,饱含这参赛者奋斗人生的那份执着。我一直觉得这眼泪不是因为取得成功而流下的,而是他们在演绎的过程中深深地被自己感动而流出的。
附上两个天才的视频:
Lawrence Beaman:
Paul Potts:
Filed under:
徐其耀给儿子的信:为官的原则
2000年10月8日 ,江苏省建设厅厅长徐其耀因贪污受贿2千余万元,被当地检察机关批捕。在侦查中,发现了徐与146名二奶的“日记”等证据,其中写给儿子的一封信,畅述做官心得,总结为官原则,具有较高的理论价值和应用价值,实为官场“金科玉律”,符合“付诸史馆”的标准;该信境界高超,观点鲜明,论述坦率朴实,语言精炼,警句迭出,振聋发聩,足可编入教科书当范文,聊以纠正当今假话空话套话充斥的文风。当然,该信有感而发,属即兴之作,逻辑上欠推敲,然白玉微瑕,瑕不掩瑜也!下为该信全文: 孩子: 你的来信我已收到,对你在大学里的表现,我很欣慰,你要再接再厉。既然你选择了一定要走仕途这条路,你就一定要把我下面的劝告铭记在心:
1.不要追求真理,不要探询事物的本来面目。
把探索真理这这类事情让知识分子去做吧,这是他们的事情。要牢牢记住这样的信条:对自己有利的,就是正确的。实在把握不了,可简化为:上级领导提倡的就是正确的。
2.不但要学会说假话,更要善于说假话。
要把说假话当成一个习惯,不,当成事业,说到自己也相信的程度。妓女和做官是最相似的职业,只不过做官出卖的是嘴。记住,做官以后你的嘴不仅仅属于你自己的,说什么要根据需要。
3.要有文凭,但不要真有知识,真有知识会害了你。
有了知识你就会独立思考,而独立思考是从政的大忌。别看现在的领导都是硕士博士,那都是假的。有的人博士毕业就去应招公务员走向仕途,那是他从读书的那天起就没想研究学问,肯定不学无术。记住,真博士是永远做不了官的。 (评注:毛泽东的“知识越多越反动”名言的今日解读。) 4. 做官的目的是什么?是利益。
要不知疲倦地攫取各种利益。有人现在把这叫腐败。你不但要明确的把攫取各种利益作为当官的目的,而且要作为唯一的目的。你的领导提拔你,是因为你能给他带来利益;你的下属服从你,是因为你能给他带来利益;你周围的同僚朋友关照你,是因为你能给他带来利益。你自己可以不要,但别人的你必须给。记住,攫取利益这个目的一模糊,你就离失败不远了。
5.必须把会做人放在首位,然后才是会做事。
这里的做人做事你可别理解为德才兼备的意思。这里说的做人,就是处关系。做事是实际工作,这点会不会都无所谓。做人就是把自己作为一个点编织到上下左右的网中,成为这个网的一部分。记住,现在说谁工作能力强,一点都不是说他做事能力强,而是指做人能力强。呵呵,你看那些把能力理解为做事的人,有好日子过才怪。
6.我们的社会无论外表怎样变化,其实质都是农民社会。
谁迎合了农民谁就会成功。我们周围的人无论外表是什么,骨子里都是农民。农民的特点是目光短浅,注重眼前利益。所以你做事的方式方法必须具有农民特点,要搞短期效益,要鼠目寸光。一旦你把眼光放远,你就不属于这个群体了,后果可想而知。要多学习封建的那一套,比如拜个把兄弟什么的,这都不过分。
7.要相信拍马是一种高级艺术。
千万不要以为拍马只要豁出脸皮就行,豁得出去的女人多了,可傍上大款的或把自己卖个好价钱的是极少数,大部分还是做了低层的三陪小姐。这和拍马是一样的道理。拍马就是为了得到上级的赏识。在人治的社会里,上级的赏识是升官的唯一途径,别的都是形式,这一点不可不察。
(评注:自古以来,中国是个熟人社会、关系社会、陋规社会,而不是信用社会、商业社会、法规社会。而现有体制下为这些封建主义的东西,找到了生长的土壤。) 8.所有的法律法规、政策制度都不是必须严格遵守的,确切地说,执行起来都是可以变通的。
法律法规、政策制度的制订者从没想到要用这些来约束自己,而是想约束他人。但你要知道,这些不是人人都可以违反的。什么时候坚决遵守,什么时候偷偷违反,让谁违反,要审势而定,否则宽严皆误。
(评注:说的是一回事,做的又是一回事——这就是我们的政治游戏的潜规则。) 以上这些都是做官的原则。现在要仔细想想,如果你真能逐条做到,你就能一帆风顺,如果感觉力不从心,就马上另外选择职业吧。
————————————————–
奥巴马给女儿的信:梦想不受限制 无事不能成就
总统当选人奥巴马在即将上任之际,写了封感性十足的公开信给2个尚未成年的女儿,为这2年来多半时间没能陪在她们身边致以歉意,并为自己为何选择迈向白宫之路做了番解释。这封信发表在美国大观杂志(Parade Magazine)上,全文翻译如下: 亲爱的玛莉亚和莎夏:
我知道这2年你们俩随我一路竞选都有过不少乐子,野餐、游行、逛州博览会,吃了各种或许我和你妈不该让你们吃的垃圾食物。然而我也知道,你们俩和你妈的日子,有时候并不惬意。新来的小狗虽然令你们兴奋,却无法弥补我们不在一起的所有时光。我明白这2年我错过的太多了,今天我要再向你们说说为何我决定带领我们一家走上这趟旅程。
发掘潜能挑战自我 当我还年轻的时候,我认为生活就该绕着我转:我如何在这世上得心应手,成功立业,得到我想要的。后来,你们俩进入了我的世界,带来的种种好奇、淘气和微笑,总能填满我的心,照亮我的日子。突然之间,我为自己谱写的伟大计划显得不再那么重要了。我很快便发现,我在你们生命中看到的快乐,就是我自己生命中最大的快乐。而我也同时体认到,如果我不能确保你们此生能够拥有追求幸福和自我实现的一切机会,我自己的生命也没多大价值。总而言之,我的女儿,这就是我竞选总统的原因:我要让你们俩和这个国家的每一个孩子,都能拥有我想要给他们的东西。
我要让所有儿童都在能够发掘他们潜能的学校就读;这些学校要能挑战他们,激励他们,并灌输他们对身处的这个世界的好奇心。我要他们有机会上大学,那怕他们的父母并不富有。而且,我要他们能找到好的工作:薪酬高还附带健康保险的工作,让他们有时间陪孩子、并且能带着尊严退休的工作。 责任伴随权利而来
我要大家向发现的极限挑战,让你在有生之年能够看见改善我们生活、使这个行星更干净更安全的新科技和发明。我也要大家向自己的人际界限挑战,跨越使我们看不到对方长处的种族、地域、性别和宗教藩篱。有时候为了保护我们的国家,我们不得不把青年男女派到战场或其他危险的地方,然而当我们这么做的时候,我要确保师出有名,我们尽了全力以和平方式化解与他人的争执,也想尽了一切办法保障男女官兵的安全。我要每个孩子都明白,这些勇敢的美国人在战场上捍卫的福祉是无法平白得到的:在享有作为这个国家公民的伟大特权之际,重责大任也随之而来。
这正是我在你们这年纪时,外婆想要教我的功课,她把独立宣言开头几行念给我听,告诉我有一些男女为了争取平等挺身而出游行抗议,因为他们认为2个世纪前白纸黑字写下来的这些句子,不应只是空话。
她让我了解到,美国所以伟大,不是因为它完美,而是因为我们可以不断让它变得更好,而让它更好的未竟工作,就落在我们每个人的身上。这是我们交给孩子们的责任,每过一代,美国就更接近我们的理想。
具慈悲心坚持理想
我希望你们俩都愿接下这个工作,看到不对的事要想办法改正,努力帮助别人获得你们有过的机会。这并非只因国家给了我们一家这么多,你们也当有所回馈,虽然你们的确有这个义务,而是因为你们对自己负有义务。因为,唯有在把你的马车套在更大的东西上时,你才会明白自己真正的潜能有多大。
这些是我想要让你们得到的东西:在一个梦想不受限制、无事不能成就的世界中长大,长成具慈悲心、坚持理想,能帮忙打造这样一个世界的女性。我要每个孩子都有和你们一样的机会,去学习、梦想、成长、发展。这就是我带领我们一家展开这趟大冒险的原因。
我深以你俩为荣,你们永远不会明白我有多爱你们,在我们准备一同在白宫开始新生活之际,我没有一天不为你们的忍耐、沉稳、明理和幽默而心存感激。 爱你们的老爹
Filed under:
整体运势  环境变动是天蝎座2010年的重要写照,不论是环境、还是人事上的变动,都预示着你从2010年开始,是天蝎座人生转折的一个阶段,前后变化起伏的时间至少两年,而且会越来越剧烈,尤其是在7月的那段时间,发生在你周遭不愉快的事情会越来越多,而且大多会是跟人有关的事情,来年会有更深刻的情形,会再延续一段时间,你可要自己多多留意啰!
爱情运势  2010年天蝎座的恋爱运最旺的月份是:2月、3月、10月、11月  天蝎座的恋爱运势平平,对于有伴的天蝎们,这段时间跟情人间的相处似乎不太热络,偶尔约会也要来点情趣上的乐趣,不仅能擦出甜蜜的火花,而且对你们的感情也会更加稳定、有安全感。单身的天蝎们,这段时间该学会试着去接受别人,别老是故弄玄虚去考验爱慕者,久而久之,对方也是会疲乏、有厌倦感,建议你好好爱自己,情缘也会跟着来报到,别再神秘兮兮啰!
工作学业  2010年天蝎座会经历人事上的变动,这段时间你或周遭其它的人都会有变动,尤其是在9月至11月,对你来说影响深远,面对这段时间发生的改变,以及接下来准备要进行做的事,是既兴奋又忐忑不安,但是无论结果是如何呈现,你都得花些时间边进行边学习,而且你会从中领悟到不少东西,适时的把握机会跟他人学习一下,对你未来路途上的计划会很有帮助哦!
财运分析  2010年天蝎座的财运指数下降,这段时间除了平时生活日用品上的开销,大多是在吃喝玩乐上头的花费,虽然都只是小金额的开销,不过零星加总起来的数字可是很可观的,应该开始进行节省荷包开销的动作了,免得你手头上的积蓄都花光了哦!
Fast food becomes more and more popular along with the rhythm of live is increasingly faster and faster. People go to fast food restaurants instead of traditional ones because of timesaving. Nowadays, fast food restaurants are all over the country. They are separate into 2 kinds, Chinese food and Western food.
As the representative of typical Western fast food, McDonald’s earned windfall profit from Chinese consumers. But the situation is changed now. Western fast food is threatened by Chinese fast food. Chinese Fast food occupies part of the market share. Kungfu is a representative of brand new Chinese fast food chains.
I’d like to list similarities and differences between McDonald’s and Kungfu.
Admittedly, Kungfu is quite similar to McDonald’s whatever in furnishing, decorating and color designing. The environment of Kungfu is almost as same as the McDonald’s. That is why I have the same feeling when I walk in whether Kungfu or McDonald’s. Both of them really have a lot in common, even price, service, promotions methods, etc.
Although they are both fast food and share a lot of similarities, there are differ in many ways. Firstly, they come from different countries. McDonald’s is from USA. Kungfu is our Chinese native brand. Secondly, they provide different food. McDonald’s provides western food like hamburger, French fries, chicken nugget, and ice-cream. Kungfu provides traditional Chinese food like rice, noodle, soup and vegetable. Thirdly, the cocking method is totally different. McDonald’s fries / roasts food but Kungfu steams / boils food.
McDonald’s and Kungfu attract different kind of consumers. The young ages like to stay in McDonald’s but adults like to stay in Kungfu. I like Kungfu more than McDonald’s. For my own thinking, the food of Kungfu is healthier than McDonald’s.
Life is valuable for everyone. But it is really short and brittle. That is why sport becomes more and more important. Sport can prevent disease and dissipate fatigue. Sport is a very important way to go for good health and long life.
Actually I don’t like sport except climbing hills. But I’d like to share what I think about the reasons of sport. The reasons can be sort out into two kinds for the body and mind.
For a health body: Nowadays, more and more people are aware of the importance of health. People play sports such as walking, jogging, running, cycling and swimming, etc. It is very popular to ladies of playing YOGA and fitness dance in recent years. Boys always keep playing badminton, basketball and football.
For a health mind: There are also many activities make strengthen brains such as playing chess or cards, reading, writing and thinking. Brain-strengthen is as important as physical exercise. Cerebrating makes good mood from your heart. You may also become more sensible.It leads to a enjoyable life if you keep health. I always think that a people with pleasure mood should always be with passion of life and active in thinking. This kind of people can easily find the meaning of life.
Voltaire had a golden saying, “The life lies in the movement.” Whether for body or for mind, we should try to choose the sports which is scientific and suitable. Besides it should be preserved for a whole life. 11:17:38
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a great ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy – ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness–that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what–at last–I have found. With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved. Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer. This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.
CHAPTER SUMMARY
Interdependence and trade allow everyone to enjoy a greater quantity and variety of goods & services.
Comparative advantage means being able to produce a good at a lower opportunity cost.
Absolute advantage means being able to produce a good with fewer inputs.
When people – or countries – specialize in the goods in which they have a comparative advantage, the economic “pie” grows and trade can make everyone better off.
Two Measures of the Cost of a Good
Two countries can gain from trade when each specializes in the good it produces at lowest cost.
Absolute advantage measures the cost of a good in terms of the inputs required to produce it.
Comparative advantage:
the ability to produce a good at a lower opportunity cost than another producer
Differences in opportunity cost and comparative advantage create the gains from trade.
When each country specializes in the good(s) in which it has a comparative advantage, total production in all countries is higher, the world’s “economic pie” is bigger, and all countries can gain from trade.
CHAPTER SUMMARY
As scientists, economists try to explain the world using models with appropriate assumptions.
Two simple models are the Circular-Flow Diagram and the Production Possibilities Frontier.
Microeconomics studies the behavior of consumers and firms, and their interactions in markets.
Macroeconomics studies the economy as a whole.
As policy advisers, economists offer advice on how to improve the world.
Economists play two roles:
Scientists:
try to explain the world
Policy advisors:
try to improve it
The Circular-Flow Diagram: A visual model of the economy, shows how dollars flow through markets among households and firms.
Two types of “actors”:
households, firms
Two markets: the market for goods and services, the market for “factors of production”
Factors of production:
the resources the economy uses to produce goods & services, including labor, land, capital (buildings & machines used in production)
The Production Possibilities Frontier (PPF): A graph that shows the combinations of two goods the economy can possibly produce given the available resources and the available technology.
Why the PPF Might Be Bow-Shaped
So, PPF is bow-shaped when different workers have different skills, different opportunity costs of producing one good in terms of the other.
The PPF would also be bow-shaped when there is some other resource, or mix of resources with varying opportunity costs.
The PPF shows all combinations of two goods that an economy can possibly produce, given its resources and technology.
Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
Microeconomics is the study of how households and firms make decisions and how they interact in markets.
Macroeconomics is the study of economy-wide phenomena, including inflation, unemployment, and economic growth.
These two branches of economics are closely intertwined, yet distinct: they address different questions.
As scientists, economists make positive statements, which attempt to describe the world as it is.
As policy advisors, economists make normative statements, which attempt to prescribe how the world should be.
Positive statements can be confirmed or refuted, normative statements cannot.
Why Economists Disagree
Economists often give conflicting policy advice.
They sometimes disagree about the validity of alternative positive theories about the world.
They may have different values and, therefore, different normative views about what policy should try to accomplish.
Yet, there are many propositions about which most economists agree.
Propositions about Which Most Economists Agree (and % agreeing)
A ceiling on rents reduces the quantity and quality of housing available.
Tariffs and import quotas usually reduce general economic welfare.
A large federal budget deficit has an adverse effect on the economy.
A minimum wage increases unemployment among young and unskilled workers.
Effluent taxes and marketable pollution permits represent a better approach to pollution control than imposition of pollution ceilings.
(78%) 15:31:05
The principles of decision making are:
People face tradeoffs.
The cost of any action is measured in terms of foregone opportunities.
Rational people make decisions by comparing marginal costs and marginal benefits.
People respond to incentives.
The principles of interactions among people are:o
Trade can be mutually beneficial.
Markets are usually a good way of coordinating trade.
Govt can potentially improve market outcomes if there is a market failure or if the market outcome is inequitable.
The principles of the economy as a whole are:o
Productivity is the ultimate source of living standards.
Money growth is the ultimate source of inflation.
Society faces a short-run tradeoff between inflation and unemployment.
the limited nature of society’s resources. Economics: the study of how society manages its scarce resources, e.g.o
how people decide what to buy, how much to work, save, and spend
how firms decide how much to produce, how many workers to hire
how society decides how to divide its resources between national defense, consumer goods, protecting the environment, and other needs
Society faces an important tradeoff:
efficiency vs. equity efficiency:
getting the most out of scarce resources equity:
distributing prosperity fairly among society’s members Tradeoff:
To increase equity, could redistribute income from wealthy to poor. But this reduces incentive to work and produce, shrinks the size of the economic “pie.”
The opportunity cost of any item is whatever must be given up to obtain it.
A person is rational if she systematically and purposefully does the best she can to achieve her objectives. marginal changes – incremental adjustments to an existing plan.
incentive:
something that induces a person to act, i.e. the prospect of a reward or punishment. Market:
a group of buyers and sellers (need not be in a single location)Important role for govt:
enforce property rights (with police, courts) market failure:
when the market fails to allocate society’s resources efficiently Causes:o
externalities, when the production or consumption of a good affects bystanders (e.g. pollution)
market power, a single buyer or seller has substantial influence on market price (e.g. monopoly)
In such cases, public policy may promote efficiency Govt may alter market outcome to promote equity If the market’s distribution of economic well-being is not desirable, tax or welfare policies can change how the economic “pie” is divided. The most important determinant of living standards:
productivity, the amount of goods and services produced per unit of labor.
Inflation:
increases in the general level of prices.
Filed under:
  一部分职场人士趁着五一、十一或者是过年回家探亲访友的假期,考察回家乡的发展机会,希望摆脱长期在外漂泊,远离家人的烦恼。
  在家门口工作,具有适当的工作节奏,相同或相似的生活文化,对于希望平衡工作与生活的职场人士颇具吸引力。
  近几年,随着金融危机的影响以及新锐城市的快速发展,很多公司都在加快对新锐市场的深耕细作,在新锐城市大力设立网点,招兵买马。企业在新锐城市的快速扩张往往能够带来更好的职业发展机会和快速晋升的可能性,具有一线城市工作经验的人才,往往也是很多进入新锐城市发展的企业所需要的。在这种背景下,人才回流的现象日益明显。万宝盛华2009年跨城市人才流动调查发现,未来1至2年,26%的人才会选择回家乡工作。
  然而,回家乡工作并非一定要以牺牲当前喜爱的工作为代价。万宝盛华以下建议可供参考:
1、 及时了解企业内部信息:
  中国有句俗话叫做“近水楼台先得月”,能够捕捉所在公司的发展动向,获得公司内部在家乡城市的职业轮岗机会,又何必踏破铁鞋去到处寻觅呢?
2、 关注新开分公司信息:
  关注现在公司或其他公司新开分公司或办事处的动态。每一个新开分公司或办事处往往会经历一个从无到有的过程,分公司的组织建设也是如此。在这样的发展环境和组织架构中,随着分公司或办事处在当地的快速发展和组织的相对完善,往往能够获得快速晋升的机会。
3、拓宽信息渠道:
  在日常工作中,并不是所有的人都很幸运,获得公司新开分公司的就业机会。如果所在公司近期没有到所在家乡设立网点的意向时,主动把回家工作的意愿告知你身边的朋友,看他们有没有合适的机会可以推荐,也可以达到同样的目的。同时,通过其他渠道资源,如报纸、网络、招聘会、专业的招聘机构,获得更多的家乡就业信息。
4、了解当地市场行情:
  值得提醒的是,在做出回家工作决定之前,一定要做好充足的心理准备。虽然新锐城市的发展速度很快,但是在硬性的工作环境和生活设施上与一线城市还是存在一定差距,因此一定要事先从网站或周围的朋友了解更多目标城市的信息,包括当地的风土人情、人才招聘信息和基本的生活开支状况,以及所在行业的企业状况、薪酬行情等,以建立合理的期望值。
5、主动适应环境变化:
  在回到家乡工作后,根据了解的这些信息,主动适应这些变化,结交更多新的朋友,参与更多的业余活动。
Filed under:
3月份开始工作,而昨天又迎来新学期的开始。于是便觉得该写写今年这迟来的第一篇日记了。
09年一直如打仗般的忙着工作和学习,到了年底身体开始提出抗议,第一次住院治疗时检查出不少健康问题,然后有了第二次入院进行手术。短短的三个多月里,跨入了新年,迎来了春节,度过了阴冷和潮湿的日子,还遭遇了一场不轻的疾病,这是我人生中的第一次入院。
一切都是匆匆的,匆匆入院调养,匆匆休完了6周的病假。
病休算是收获了一个长假。唯一不同的是,这个长假不是愉快的外游,而是乖乖地在家休整。9年前那段长假在西藏游荡,而这次长假则是每日卧榻休养和阅读。虽然是被动的假期,却着实休整了一番,将近10年的忙碌暂时告一段落,休养之后,明显地感到气血回升,精神状态也大好了。
在休养的这段时间里,也常常会反思入院治疗过程中自己的种种行为表现,发现了好多以前不自知弱点,留待今后再一一小结吧!
新的一年里,只愿人人都身体健康。
VOCABULARY
Personal qualities
big picture confident demanding dependable eager evenhanded(ly)to get to patient perfectionist point of viewproud strength weakness
Business and success
achievement constant contribution crucialeffective efficiencyefficient(ly)to get rollingto handle to solvesubordinatesuperior
Other vocabulary
to attend to keep … informed to step backstage within wonderful
COMMUNICATION
Job interviews: getting started and closing off
I’ve heard wonderful things about you from my associates
I see you attended Dupree University.
It’s a great school. I’m sure he’s getting a fine education.
Well, let’s get down to business, shall we?
I’m sure you’re eager to talk about the position.
It seems we have a lot to offer each other.
I’m very proud of the work that I’ve done at AdRad.
Later we can get back together for whatever other questions you have.
It’s been a pleasure talking with you.
Job interviews: standard questions and answers
Can you tell me about the contributions you made at AdRad? – My most important achievement was to improve efficiency and communication …… within and between departments.
Would you say then, that organization is one of your strengths? – I think that for a business to run efficiently, careful organization is crucial.
Do you feel the need to keep superiors and subordinates informed of your every move?
In the early stages of a project, when things are changing rapidly, I don’t see the need for constant communication and conferences.
However, once a project gets rolling, effective communication is essential.
What would you say is your greatest weakness? – I’m not always as patient as I should be.
There have been times when I’ve let things get to me.
And how do you handle that? – I try to put myself in the other person’s shoes, see things from their point of view.
If worst comes to worst, I step back and I keep the big picture in mind.
How do you think your subordinates would describe you? – They would describe me as demanding and somewhat of a perfectionist, but fair. I always try to deal evenhandedly with everyone.
How would your superiors describe you? – Hardworking, dependable, always ready to give a hundred and ten percent.
You seem quite confident of your abilities. – Well, I think my record speaks for itself.
I’ve faced many challenges and have always found ways to solve the problem at hand.
What are your long-term career goals? – My goal is to achieve an executive management position.
TIPS ON AMERICAN BUSINESS CULTURE AND LANGUAGE
Interviews focus on the candidate’s job experience and professional background, not on his/her personal life. Expect to interview with more than one person in a company.
VOCABULARY
General business language
asset creativity to face (challenge) goal impressive in charge of long-term objectivepreparedto replace specific vice-president
Other vocabulary
imaginationmotto nightmare to share (opinion) unbelievable
COMMUNICATION
Job interviews
It’s nice to meet you. – It’s nice to meet you, too. I’ve heard so much about you.
Your credentials are very impressive.
What exactly do you think you can do for us here at Rick-o-Rama?
Throughout my working career I have met every challenge that I have faced.
And so I think I’m an asset to any company that hires me.
Could you be more specific? What are some of the challenges you’ve faced?
If you came to work here, what would you like to be doing in, say, five years?
My long-term goal is to …
I wonder if you’d mind if we talked to some of your co-workers at AdRad, as references.
Other expressions related to business and careers
My motto is and always has been, “Be prepared.”
What is your company motto? – We don’t have one.
You’ve worked with him quite a bit, haven’t you?
He’s not completely objective.
I’m afraid we don’t share that opinion.
We’ve just hired him to be vice-president in charge of creativity.
You’d be working for him.
Dress code for a job interview in the U.S. Maintain eye contact when speaking or listening to the interviewer. A handshake should be firm and last approximately two seconds. Never bring food or a beverage to an interview. Answer the interviewer’s question as clearly and thoroughly as possible. Answer honestly, but be careful of being too “pushy.” Use of the word ‘say’ to mean ‘for instance.
COMMUNICATION
Useful grammatical forms
To resolve this conflict, we must determine …
Your presence is requested (at a meeting)
Either request that the meeting be rescheduled …or join us via a conference call.
It is unacceptable for you to disrupt meetings
I expect everyone to stay on task
And you have learned the following new language:
VOCABULARY
Behavior and personality
appropriate behaviorto disrupt expectationto interfere personality presenceresolution unacceptable
Meetings and other vocabulary
agendaconference callto determineeither … or …as follows the following inputto reschedulevia
COMMUNICATION
Structuring letters and memos
Please type the following memo
Regarding conflict resolution
My expectations are as follows:
Firstly, …Secondly, …Finally, …
Setting down guidelines
We must determine parameters for appropriate meeting behavior
I expect everyone to stay on task
Conflicting personality issues will no longer interfere with our agendas
I welcome your input
VOCABULARY AND COMMUNICATION
Jobs, qualifications and professional experience
account executiveaccount managementto analyzearticleto ensureexecutive management to forecastfreelance journalliaisonmajor (academic)minor (academic)to negotiatereferencessectionstaffsupervision territoryto turn … into …
Other business language
cost-effective incorporated market shareto participateto pricerevenueto solicittotaltrend
Use of action words in a resume. Use of ‘Bachelor’ in context of a college degree.
VOCABULARY AND COMMUNICATION
Business structure and strategy
CEOCFOto franchisefranchised unitfranchiser goodsHRinitiative liquidlocationlogomail-orderto marketnet press release profileto retail retailer worldwideworth
Catering business
baked beveragechocolate coffee beanscoffee mugcoffee-flavored movie theater
Other vocabulary
annexto bearcampushigh schoolin addition to student unionvariety
Research a company (e.g. using the Internet) before interviewing with them. ‘CFO’ = Chief Financial Officer. ‘HR’ = Human Resources (also called ‘Personnel’).
昨天生日,前一晚收了大一束蓝绣球+玫瑰;
然后美美地睡了个难得的大懒觉;
起床后收到短信无数,电话若干;
和老爸老妈吃了一顿农家菜午餐;
面对着玫瑰堂吃了一袋鸡蛋仔算是晚餐;
想买iphone 3Gs犒劳自己,到电器店看到价格仍然很贵,打消了念头,买了个shuffle玩玩看;
今天回到公司,打开电脑,少不了一堆电子祝福;
登入开心网一看,快要笑晕了:鲜花、蛋糕、香槟、数码相机,送了一大堆,
竟然还有同学送房子,哈哈!只可惜开心网龄不到三个月,没法接收。
尽管是虚拟的,但还是有点感动,毕竟还有好多人记着我生日。呵呵!
VOCABULARY
The world of study
to advancedegreeto get into (course)paper (academic)tuition (fees)to work toward
Other vocabulary
benefitcontactto grabmanualto networknetworkingto show … aroundto skim (through)tied intoto work latework-related
COMMUNICATION
Studying for professional qualifications while working full-time
I’m writing a paper for a course I’m taking. I don’t have a computer at home.
Do they mind if you do that kind of work in the office?
Are you taking courses for fun, or working toward a degree?
I’m working on an MBA. I’d like to open my own agency some day.
AdRad will pay tuition for work-related courses. It’s one of the benefits.
Is the program hard to get into?
If you’ve come this far in your career, … you’ve probably got the credentials to be accepted.
Who should I should talk to about applying?
Networking
You meet a lot of interesting people that can help you in your career.
In a college class? – Sure. I heard about this job from one of my professors.
A lot of the teachers are tied into local businesses. It’s great for networking.
It wouldn’t hurt me to meet some people.
And most of the students are professionals working to advance their skills.
I’ve made lots of contacts in the advertising business through my classes.
Social expressions
Wow, what a long day! – No kidding. Are you getting ready to leave?
Do you work late a lot? – Sometimes. But this isn’t work.
I can introduce you and show you around.
That would be great. Are you sure you don’t mind? – Not at all.
We can leave from here and grab something to eat first.
Americans tend to define people by the jobs they hold. ‘Networking’ is the American way of meeting others who can be useful to us in our careers.
VOCABULARY
Advertising and promotion
to bid onchallengehot spotmaximumpotentialprojectto promoteperception
Other vocabulary
apparentlyconferencecorndestinationkiddingtied upvilla
COMMUNICATION
Arranging meetings
When do you want to meet? – How about early next week, say Monday or Tuesday?
I’m tied up Monday and Tuesday. How’s Wednesday? – I’m sorry, Wednesday is the one day I can’t. I’ve got to be in Iowa.
OK, Wednesday you’re in Iowa. I’m busy all day Thursday, and I’m leaving the country Friday.
I’ll be in Spain all the next week. I’m staying at a friend’s villa on the coast of Spain.
How about getting together the Monday you get back? – Let’s see. That would be the 27th, right?
Yes. I’m free all day. – That’s no good either. How about the next day, the 28th?
That’s fine. How about 10 a.m.? – Good. And you promise it will only take an hour?
Sixty minutes maximum. You have my guarantee.
Promoting tourism
Tourism in Iowa? You’re kidding. What is there to do in Iowa? – Apparently quite a bit.
We’re considering bidding on a state project to promote the state as a tourist destination.
Iowa has the potential to be a hot tourist spot, but nobody knows it.
It should be an interesting challenge to change the public perception.
Americans sometimes say “Let me see …” when they are looking for information or trying to remember something. Two types of conferences which are commonly used in business. Maximum is sometimes shortened to ‘max’.
VOCABULARY
Jobs, applications and conditions
benefits career objectivecredentials golden opportunity headquarters negotiable to open upposition recommendation to relocateto update
Other vocabulary
at your conveniencebriefly glowinggourmet highly
COMMUNICATION
Job descriptions, qualifications, applications
I was speaking with a former colleague of yours … about an exciting executive position that’s just opened up.
The recommendation she gave you was glowing!
Let me just briefly tell you that …
… this position is with a chain of gourmet coffee houses with headquarters in Seattle.
The salary is highly competitive and the benefits are attractive. Both are negotiable, of course.
This is a golden opportunity for someone willing to relocate.
I’d like to see an updated resume.
Call me at your earliest convenience.
I look forward to talking to you about your credentials and career objectives.
Higher-level business people may seek the help of executive recruiters, com

我要回帖

更多关于 agree用法 的文章

随机推荐