再见黄砖路
浑黄交响乐
更多收起网络短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!网页版学习工具tell的中文意思沪江词库精选tell是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语英音 [tel]&;美音 [tel]&;英语解释give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authoritylet something be knownnarrate or give a detailed account ofa Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for hi according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)discern or comprehendgive evidenceexpress in wordsinform positively and with certainty and confidencemark as different例句Can destiny, then, be as malicious as an intelligent being, and become as monstrous as the human heart? 难道天意也能象聪明人一样残酷,也能变得和人心一样暴戾吗!This time he fell on his knees, and, clasping his hands convulsively, uttered a prayer intelligible to God alon 这次,他跪了下来,作了一个只有上帝知道的祷告。Tell your master, Nelly, that I never, in my life met with such an abject thing as she is. 告诉你的主人,耐莉,说我一辈子也没遇见过象她这样一个下贱的东西。Now, my military advisers tell me that what is going on looks very much like a war exercise, indeed, could be the precursor to a war. 现在,我的军事顾问们告诉我,目前正在发生的一切看上去非常像一场战争演习,甚至,可能是一场战争的先兆。&Do not dig any more,&&only tell me how high up is your excavation?& “不要再挖了,”那声音说道,“只告诉我你的洞有多高就得了。”&I hasten to comply with your excellencies' only, I tell you beforehand, the carriage will cost you six piastres a day.& “我马上遵命给两位阁下去办,只是我得先告诉你们,马车每天要花掉你们六个毕阿士特。”So, without losing time, tell me, have you the slightest idea whence this terrible blow proceeds?& 所以,不要浪费时间了,告诉我吧,你能不能猜到这个可怕的打击是从哪儿来的?”Then he blurted out almost self-consciously, &But Lee, what am I telling you for?& 突然他几乎是不自觉冲口而出:“李,我告诉你这些干什么?”-- Tell me now, Stephen said, poking the boy's shoulder with the book, what is a pier “现在告诉我,”斯蒂芬用书戳戳少年的肩头,“栈桥是什么?”Including communications, engineering, electronics, aeronautics and satellite technology. 包括通信、工程、电子、航空和卫星技术在内相似短语 斥责 phr. 自动出纳机 phr. 情报部门;情报工作;智能型服务 phr. 非言语智力 n. 类星射电源 phr. 卫星接收装置 phr. 信号情报,通信情报 phr. 战术情报 phr. 地形情报 n. 语言智能,语言智商,言语智力相似单词 pla.波卡特洛{PIH,美国} n. 【植】繁缕属 ad. 有效地;显著地 [ capitellum ]的复数形式 [ intelligible ]的相关名词;[ intelligibility ]的相关名词;[ intelligibly ]的相关名词 n.埃斯特尔(f.) n.埃斯特拉(Estelle的异体)(f.) n.安定磷 n.小蠊属 [ tellable ]的第三人称单数当前位置: &
you can tell中文是什么意思
中文翻译看得出来&&&&pron. 〔sing., pl.〕 1.〔人称代词第二 ...... &&&&&&n. 1.〔美国〕罐头,听头(=〔英国〕tin);(装液 ...... &&&&&&vt. (told ) 1.讲;说。 2.告诉,吩咐,命 ...... &&&&&&你可以告诉我吗... &&&&&&你不知道吗... &&&&&&你可以告诉我... &&&&&&你估不到... &&&&&&我不能告诉你这是为什么... &&&&&&你能否断定绿色的原野... &&&&&&你能告诉我这是什么吗... &&&&&&怎能告诉你... &&&&&&我不能告诉你为什么... &&&&&&我可以凭印象告诉你... &&&&&&亲爱的,我不能告诉你为什么... &&&&&&你可以说再见了; 让爱道别... &&&&&&你可以告诉我为什么... &&&&&&你(真的)认为你能断定吗... &&&&&&这样看来,你认为你能断定... &&&&&&我也能给你讲个故事... &&&&&&不知你是否可以告诉我... &&&&&&当你告别时... &&&&&&他有太多话要说; 有个人能告诉你很多... &&&&&&我不能告诉你为什么... &&&&&&你可以分清我的脸颊... &&&&&&你从他脸上的线条; 你能从她脸上看到泪痕... &&
例句与用法You can tell quite a lot from the handwriting ..你能从笔迹上了解很多东西。You can tell by their eyes .你从他们的眼神中可以看出。You can tell mrs. jones that i practically forced you to go .你可以告诉琼斯夫人,就说我非叫你去不可。He's mighty steady man, and you can tell anybody i said so .他是一个十分稳妥的人,你可以告诉任何人说这是我讲的。You can tell who's a communist and who isn't just the way i'm ostracized .你可以通过人们是否回避我辨别谁是共产党,谁不是。Now you can tell pierce and all your friends they're a million miles off base .现在你可以回去告诉皮尔斯和你的所有朋友他们完全错了,他们离题十万八千里。- well , you can tell ronald - i ' m not an owl-你可以告诉罗纳得. . . -我不是猫头鹰! You can tell a travel club member right off(你可以立刻分辨出旅游社的成员。 ) Just look at him , you can tell he ' d never do that看着他,你就知道他不会这么做B : you can tell that they are more than just friends你看就知道他们不只是朋友。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
you can tell的中文翻译,you can tell是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译you can tell,you can tell的中文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedtell told told
阴毛脱落7常用英语不规则动词7婷婷美女裸舞聊天室 ... teach taught taught 教、教导、教育 tell told told 告诉、讲述 think thought thought 想、考虑、思考 ...
基于59个网页-
英语里面的过去式有不规则的过去式有多少个? 规则的有多少个? 您能帮我写出来吗? ... 91 teach taught taught 教;讲授 92 tell told told 告诉;讲述 93 think thought thought 想;思考 ...
基于6个网页-
告诉我所有讲过的故事
不规则动词变化形式
更多收起网络短语
And again, don't tell I told.
好了,重申一次,请不要说是我告诉你的。
Please don't ever tell I told you, " were Huck's first words when he got in."
“请别告诉别人说是我讲的,”哈克进门就说,“请您务必保密,否则人家一定会要我的命。
And don’t tell anyone I told you this but in my experience, quite often the most ‘perfect’ people are actually the most dysfunctional.
别告诉别人这是我说的,根据我的经验,往往最“完美”的人实际上官能障碍最严重。
Madame Mich laughed and told her son to go tell Athnaise her husband had arrived.
VOA: special.
I'm going to tell about myself, but you know, you'll find the argument sort of, perhaps more persuasive if, as I tell the story, you imagine the story being told about you.
在故事中讲的是我自己,但你们会发现,如果你们相信故事说的是你们自己,这个论证就会更有说服力
And what he found then was when he told these students-- the teachers-- what he told these teachers was that "it is just not a FYI-- you cannot tell the students this.
他发现…,他对这些老师说的是,“这只是仅供参考,不能向学生透露。
True to Marketing 101 wisdom, he told us what he was going to tell us, then he told us in detail, and then he reminded us again in summary, none of which helped the schedule any.
The two told investors — and told others to tell investors — that they put their personal money into the funds they managed.
In other words, to tell him that we told him, cut this out.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!ecognize词性及解释 vt. 认出, 认可, 承认, 公认, 识别, 赏识vi. 承认, 具结【经】 承认, 确定, 确认tellvt.(told [tEuld])讲, 说, 叙述(用语言或文字)告知, 告诉吩咐, 命令(某人做某事)(to do sth.)泄漏(秘密), 吐露(真情)断定, 知道, 说出[常与can, could, e ale to连用]辨别; 分辨(fom)数, 计算; [俗]数说, 责骂
其他答案(共3个回答)
答: clever
.聪明的,伶俐的
She knew him to be industrious and clever.
她知道他既勤奋又聪明。
2.灵巧的,熟练的...
答: 国际私塾很出名啊,在咱们南昌这边也有不少他们的校区,他们的外教老师很专业,能很好的和孩子互动,让孩子对英语产生非常浓厚的学习兴趣。
答: 去网上看看,肯定有的~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击