求大神帮看一下 中国offoff wihte和椰子联名 是真的还是假

& Unit知识点 & “Read the passage and...”习题详情
126位同学学习过此题,做题成功率89.6%
Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)(14分)A pearl necklace(项链) Penny was a five-year-old girl. One day when she and her mother were at a grocery store, Penny saw a plastic pearl necklace. What a b&&【小题1】&&&&&necklace! She wanted it very much, so she begged her mother to buy it for her. The mother said, “Well, I can buy you the necklace, but when we get home, we should discuss what you can do to pay for it. Can we do that?” Penny agreed with much h&&&【小题2】&&&&, and she got the plastic necklace she liked. How much Penny loved the necklace! She w&【小题3】&&&&&it everywhere and every minute. Penny also did part time jobs to earn pocket money and she worked very hard. Soon she managed to pay off the price for the necklace. Penny’s daddy knew all her e&&【小题4】&&&&&and knew how much Penny cared about the necklace. One night, he asked Penny, “Penny, do you love me?” “Sure, Daddy, ” the little girl said. “Then how about giving me your necklace?” “Oh, no , Daddy! N&&【小题5】&&&&&my necklace!” Penny cried. “Oh, dear, it’s fine,” her father gave her a kiss. Several days l&&【小题6】&&&&, Penny went to her daddy, with her lips(嘴唇) trembling(颤抖). “Here, Daddy. I love you.” She held out her hand. Inside it was her beloved plastic pearl necklace. Seeing this, Penny’s father smiled with surprise. He then pulled a cute box out of his pocket. Inside the box was a r&&【小题7】&&&&&and colourful pearl necklace, which was waiting for Penny for so long. beautiful&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-上海市金山区中考二模英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)(14分)A pearl...”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文大意:这是一个美籍华人与命运抗争,生生不息,执着追过的传记故事。 米雪是出生在美国的第一代华人,从小饱尝“边缘人”的滋味,此后生活颇为周折。她的孩子罹患自闭症,全家无所适从;她的丈夫离开报酬丰厚的工作,家庭失去经济来源;她随丈夫在美国四处迁徙,漂泊不定;在人们纷纷移民美国的时候,他们全家迁往香港;她的事业蓬勃发展之时,却突然重返美国…… 悉心品味这个传记,您可以从平凡中看到不平凡,从许多人的身上看到奇妙的恩典。【小题1】根据下句She wanted it very much, so she begged her mother to buy it for her.可推知此句句意:多么漂亮的一条项链!所以填写beautiful。【小题2】根据下句and she got the plastic necklace she liked.可推知本句句意:佩妮非常高兴地同意了。所以填写happiness。【小题3】根据上句How much Penny loved the necklace!可推知本句句意:她无处不戴着它。所以填写wore。【小题4】句意:佩妮的爸爸知道她所有的努力。故填写effort(s)【小题5】句意:不是我的项链!根据语境可知该填写Not。【小题6】句意:几天后,佩妮去见她的爸爸。结合答语Several days 及首字母可知该填写later。【小题7】句意:盒子里是一条真正的多彩的珍珠项链。根据语境结合首字母可知该填写real。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)(14分)A ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)(14分)A pearl...”主要考察你对“Chapter 6 Water talk”“8.6 Fairy tale”“Unit 5 Wild animals”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Chapter 6 Water talk
8.6 Fairy tale
Unit 5 Wild animals
与“Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)(14分)A pearl...”相似的题目:
In China it is a custom to give kids lucky money, &&&& during the Spring Festival. finallyluckilysimplyespecially
—What should we do before we use the blender?&& —I think we must read &&&&.informationinstructionsnotesopinions
The 2014 Winter Olympics was held in Sochi,&&&&&in February.RussiaAustraliaJapanChina
“Read the passage and...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)(14分)A pearl necklace(项链) Penny was a five-year-old girl. One day when she and her mother were at a grocery store, Penny saw a plastic pearl necklace. What a b【小题1】____necklace! She wanted it very much, so she begged her mother to buy it for her. The mother said, “Well, I can buy you the necklace, but when we get home, we should discuss what you can do to pay for it. Can we do that?” Penny agreed with much h【小题2】____, and she got the plastic necklace she liked. How much Penny loved the necklace! She w【小题3】____it everywhere and every minute. Penny also did part time jobs to earn pocket money and she worked very hard. Soon she managed to pay off the price for the necklace. Penny’s daddy knew all her e【小题4】____and knew how much Penny cared about the necklace. One night, he asked Penny, “Penny, do you love me?” “Sure, Daddy, ” the little girl said. “Then how about giving me your necklace?” “Oh, no , Daddy! N【小题5】____my necklace!” Penny cried. “Oh, dear, it’s fine,” her father gave her a kiss. Several days l【小题6】____, Penny went to her daddy, with her lips(嘴唇) trembling(颤抖). “Here, Daddy. I love you.” She held out her hand. Inside it was her beloved plastic pearl necklace. Seeing this, Penny’s father smiled with surprise. He then pulled a cute box out of his pocket. Inside the box was a r【小题7】____and colourful pearl necklace, which was waiting for Penny for so long. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给)(14分)A pearl necklace(项链) Penny was a five-year-old girl. One day when she and her mother were at a grocery store, Penny saw a plastic pearl necklace. What a b【小题1】____necklace! She wanted it very much, so she begged her mother to buy it for her. The mother said, “Well, I can buy you the necklace, but when we get home, we should discuss what you can do to pay for it. Can we do that?” Penny agreed with much h【小题2】____, and she got the plastic necklace she liked. How much Penny loved the necklace! She w【小题3】____it everywhere and every minute. Penny also did part time jobs to earn pocket money and she worked very hard. Soon she managed to pay off the price for the necklace. Penny’s daddy knew all her e【小题4】____and knew how much Penny cared about the necklace. One night, he asked Penny, “Penny, do you love me?” “Sure, Daddy, ” the little girl said. “Then how about giving me your necklace?” “Oh, no , Daddy! N【小题5】____my necklace!” Penny cried. “Oh, dear, it’s fine,” her father gave her a kiss. Several days l【小题6】____, Penny went to her daddy, with her lips(嘴唇) trembling(颤抖). “Here, Daddy. I love you.” She held out her hand. Inside it was her beloved plastic pearl necklace. Seeing this, Penny’s father smiled with surprise. He then pulled a cute box out of his pocket. Inside the box was a r【小题7】____and colourful pearl necklace, which was waiting for Penny for so long. ”相似的习题。帮忙鉴定下Off White是真的还是假的,谢谢大_百度知道
帮忙鉴定下Off White是真的还是假的,谢谢大
我有更好的答案
怎么图片都没有看不出来
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。