swwetering 和sweltered 托业lr sw的区别别

您要找的是不是:
n. 闷热;热得难受 | vi. 被暑气所苦;热...
n. 毛衣(sweater的复数形式)
一年四季我最痛恨的就是酷夏(Swelters),每年这个季节我都要小病上一场,我的身体似乎经受不了夏日晒烤的炎阳,就像是被蒸或被煮了一样难受。
基于68个网页-
翻译公司酷夏
Swelter is a rock music group, formed in 1989.
They were generally associated with the city of Tacoma, Washington.
以上来源于:
An acrid fog from forest and peat fires has blanketed Moscow, as the Russian capital swelters in a record heat wave.
来自森林的浓雾和泥炭色的火光已经遮盖了莫斯科,就像俄国首都在创记录的闷热中!
The coastal city of Darwin, in the Northern Territory, swelters through 20 to 30 days of temperatures above 95 degrees, with high tropical humidity.
北部沿海城市,达尔文,经历了20-30天的连续95度以上高温,同时伴有高湿。
Many people are flocking to coastal resorts as Europe swelters under the heat with temperatures as high as 36 degrees Celcius (96.8 degrees Fahrenheit) in Croatia.
当全欧洲笼罩在高温下,克罗埃西亚达到36度高温时,许多人拥入海边的度假区。
Louisiana swelters in the summer.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
swelter中文是什么意思
音标:[ 'sweltə ]&&发音:&&
中文翻译vi.,vt.(使)中暑,(使)热得发昏,(使)热得没气力。n.1.闷热的空气,酷热,炎暑。2.满身大汗,非常紧张的心情。3.混乱。&&&&adj. 酷热的;使人热得发昏的。 adv. -ly
&&&&int. 〔美俚〕=So help (me God). 我敢发誓。 n. 可怜的抗议者。 &&&&酷热的&&&&扫频锁定干扰&&&&闷热气候&&&&swelled&&&&溽暑&&&&波浪等级&&&&斯韦姆&&&&涌浪
例句与用法He often work in a swelter .他经常在酷热下工作。Djakarta was a collection of sweltering huts and hovels .雅加达实际不过是一大堆闷热的棚户和茅舍。The chicago amphitheater was packed, sweltering rocking .芝加哥半圆形剧场里拥挤不堪,热浪滚滚,人潮涌动。He is sweltering in florida while we are freezing up here .他在佛罗里达州汗流浃背,而我们在这里却冷得发抖。Sweltering underneath my heavy make up and wrappings, i could hardly wait to get to the beach .由于化装很浓,身上衣服重重裹住,我热得简直透不过气来,便迫不急待地朝沙滩走去。Californians still sweltered in temperatures from ninety degrees to well over a hundred, with no relief in sight .加利福尼亚人仍然在九十至一百多度的高温中热得发昏,而眼前还没有一点降温的迹象。O it ' s sweltering in here打开窗户,这里热得要命! He is sweltering in florida while we are freezing up here他在佛罗里达州热得发昏,而我们却在这里冷得发抖。 In new delhi , his wife sweltered in temperatures above 40c而远在新德里,他的妻子却饱受40多度高温酷暑的折磨。 Hundreds of children sweltering in the heat went to the neighborhood pool感到闷热的几百名孩子去了附近的游泳池。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释suff "we were sweltering at the beach"be uncomfortably hot
百科解释Swelter is a rock music group, formed in 1989. They were generally associated with the city of Tacoma, Washington.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
swelter的中文翻译,swelter是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译swelter,swelter的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved您要找的是不是:
adj. 受保护的;掩蔽的;免税的;为弱者...
adj. 分散的;散乱的
Swelter is a rock music group, formed in 1989.
They were generally associated with the city of Tacoma, Washington.
以上来源于:
I've sweltered in Chongqing, the exponentially growing ega-city far up the Yangtze.
我曾在远在长江上游、经济飞速增长的巨型城市重庆挥汗如雨。
The beauty of being in the moment is perhaps best illustrated by quoting from my journal, after first sighting the mountains: "Their majestic beauty rose and sweltered from the land."
在第一眼看到那片山脉时,我陡然感受到“活在此刻,体会此刻”的美好与禅意,这种感觉或许用我旅行日志里的一段话来描述最为恰当:“雄伟壮丽的群山拔地而起,逶迤延绵。
Calvert did not like barbecue food and declared that the smells remained in the house for days, so her guests always sweltered on a flat unshaded spot a quarter of a mile from the house.
卡尔弗特太太不喜欢野宴上的食品,并且声称好几天之后房子里都还有那些气味,所以她的客人就常常被安排在一个离住宅四分之一英里的平坦而没有遮荫的地点热汗淋漓地吃着。
Food was scarce and passengers sweltered in the heat with no air conditioning.
It faces a class-action lawsuit related to the Triumph's last cruise, when passengers reported that food was scarce, cruise goers sweltered in the heat with no air conditioning, toilets overflowed and human waste ran down the walls in some parts of the ship.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 托业lr sw的区别 的文章

随机推荐