谁看过essential calculus 2

求助贴:请问谁有Essential Calculus 2nd edition?【高等数学吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:235,802贴子:
求助贴:请问谁有Essential Calculus 2nd edition?收藏
请问谁有Essential Calculus 2nd Edition - James Stewart.上课要用,谢谢!
高等数学,亚马逊网上书城,好书不间断!850多万种中外正版精品图书,自在购书,不用凑单哦!买高等数学,就上Z.CN!正版图书,天天低价特惠,让您挚爱阅读!
老师用英语(语言)讲课吗?我好崇拜你哟。。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用(尘中之尘)
(唐唐唐唐)
第三方登录:???有這本??牧?題解答????
James Stewart,
Essential Calculus, Thomson Brooks/Cole
謝謝~
全部答案(共1个回答)
你好:百度进入【社会保障局网】,点击》社保》个人账户查询》输入身份证号,即可查询 。。。 顺祝一帆风顺!
港澳通行证签注用完或签注过期,急去香港澳门,持有护照也可以过关,护照过关香港,护照办理签证去澳门。《护照过关香港澳门步骤》护照办理去香港步骤:确定好了过关日期,...
I love you,but I don't know how to talk to you.
数学分析数学分析(Mathematical Analysis)是数学专业的必修课程之一,基本内容是微积分,但是与微积分有很大的差别。微积分学是微分学(Diffe...
微积分(Calculus)是研究极限、微分学、积分学和无穷级数的一个数学分支,它是数学的一个基础学科。内容主要包括极限、微分学、积分学以及它们的应用。极限是整个...
答: 是不是打胎打多了,那么高潮就没
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415《Essential Calculus, International Metric Edition》 James Stewart【摘要 书评 试读】图书
iPhone/iPad/Mac
Android手机或平板电脑
请输入您的手机号码,获取Kindle阅读软件的下载链接。
通知出版社:
没有Kindle设备?,或者下载免费 。
出版社: Brooks/C 2nd edition (日)
平装: 960页
语种: 英语
21 x 3.4 x 26.2 cm
作者简介
The late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
9 个人发现此评论有用.
2.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星It's a math book, but that's where good things I have to say end.留言者Sam -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I really wanted to like this book since I value a concise approach, but I think it fails to lay a solid foundation for understanding (at least multivariable) calculus. I'm only familiar with Ch.10-13 because it was required for a calc 3 class. The problem with its approach is that it quickly explains new concepts, making sense only half the time, then launches into examples where it skips important logical steps in problem setup. Stating a problem and then immediately writing the relevant theorem without any discussion doesn't teach "mathematically rigorous" thinking as so many instructors seem to love Stewart for, and it doesn't lay the foundation for creative application of the concepts in physics.If you have to get this book for a class, sorry. Watching Khan Academy videos was helpful for me, just know that Sal doesn't cover stuff in the same order as the book or most classes, and doesn't give much attention to difficult double/triple integral problems (something this book gets lost in while glossing over some of the concepts).If you're looking for a self-study book, this is definitely not it because it's hard enough to understand with the help of a professor. Plus the problems are generally uninteresting and avoid challenging the reader with physics applications. There are plenty of resources online for self-studying math so track down one of those for better recommendations.3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星expensive, adequate留言者Latcatin -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买As with all modern text books, it's an overpriced, very slightly different version of a good text that's been around for decades4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Four Stars留言者Unsignia -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买haHAA Calculus.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Five Stars留言者FelipeSanchez -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Great condition2.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Two Stars留言者Masum M. -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买textbooks are a scam by the publishing companies.
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Essential Calculus 2nd Edition Textbook Solutions |

我要回帖

更多关于 essential phone ph 1 的文章

随机推荐