别以为你的想法就是我的想法。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
别用你的心思猜测我的心思
假如别人问你,你怎么回答?
我懂得你的心意顾我所度
我懂得你的心意顾我所度
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码而在贝尔格莱德则是一片萧瑟的气氛,经历过漫长而痛苦的前南解体,塞尔维亚人近二十年来屡尝败果,但这次的打击真是太大了。
In Belgrade, the mood is bleak. Serbs have tasted defeat many times over the past twenty years, during the slow and painful dismemberment of Yugoslavia, but few moments will hurt as much as this one.
当引擎终于在萧瑟的曙光下突突发动了起来,三人都拒绝收取任何报酬。
When it was running smoothly in the bleak dawn, allthree refused to take any payment.
经本·阿里执政之后,国内政治舞台已被压制地萧瑟不堪,荒芜生气可言,除了目前的执政党和军队之外,再也寻不出其他可以统领国家的人。
For a generation, Ben Ali suffocated the political arena to such a degree that there is no force capable of governing Tunisia other than the ruling party and the military.
为了掩饰我溜出去玩的行动,我脱下湿漉漉的外套挂在我们生的篝火上的树枝上烤着,在萧瑟的寒风中我们哆嗦着等待外套烤干。
To try to cover up what happened, I stripped off my wet clothes and hung them on a tree over a fire we built. We shivered in the January cold waiting for our clothes to dry.
今年的圣诞季,从美国各地白胡子、红衣服的圣诞老人收到的圣诞心愿中,反映出经济困难时期的萧瑟之象。
A wintry measure of hard times can be found this holiday season on the knee of white-bearded, red-suited men around the country.
鸟雀又怎么会唱,雪花又怎么会融,玫瑰又怎么会开,五月又怎么会纷红骇绿,曙光又怎么会在萧瑟的小丘顶上那些幽暗的林木后面泛白呢?
How comes it to pass that the birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that May expands, that the dawn grows white behind the black trees on the shivering crest of the hills?
在美国汽车工业之都底特律,气氛一片萧瑟。
In Detroit, the U.S. automotive capital, the mood is somber.
现在这里只剩了丛生的杂草,其间散落着一些广告牌随风摆动,透出几分萧瑟之意。
Now, there's just scrubland dotted with advertising banners fluttering a little bit feebly in the wind.
在上世纪90年代的末期当一切都陷入萧瑟,eBay脱颖而出;它于98年秋季上市。
In the late 90's when all looked bleak, one company that broke through was eBay(EBAY); it went public in the fall of 98.
我笑了,在那个萧瑟的秋季。
I smiled, in the bleak autumn.
大多数人在冬季到达哈巴村,见到的是一座萧瑟的村庄和泛着蓝光的顶峰。
Most people who arrive at Haba Village in winter see a bleak village and the peak with blue light.
今天我为失去一个亲爱的朋友而忧伤。她是个活泼开朗、精力充沛的人。但是在一个萧瑟的秋天的下午,她自杀了。
Today I mourn the loss of a dear friend. She was vibrant, energetic and full of life, but on a crisp autumn afternoon, she committed suicide.
喜欢那萧瑟而不萧条的感觉,而秋就是如此的感觉,让人沉浸在素清的温馨里,那是另类的温暖。
Like the bleak and not feeling of depression, but autumn is such a feeling, let people immersed in Suqing warm, that is the alternative warm.
山上到处是葱绿的树,没有平原上夏天的炎热,冬天的严寒,秋天的萧瑟,有的是春天的明媚和灿烂。
Mountains full of lush green trees, there is no plain, summer heat, winter cold, bleak autumn, some of spring's bright and brilliant.
于是,花落了,叶落了,我们的爱,也落了。落在那繁华的尽头,写满了一地的萧瑟。
Hence, the flower falls, leaves fall, our love, also fall. Rested on the prosperous end, write full of one ground bleak.
一如这瑟瑟秋风,吹过,一切都不留下,唯有这萧瑟的秋景。
As the rustling autumn wind, blowing, nothing left, only the bleak autumn.
随着秋叶的落寞萧瑟我们又迎来了一个可爱的季节——冬季,它已悄悄迈入我们的生活。
With the bleak leaves we ushered in a lovely season again - winter, it has been quietly entering our life.
秋天悄无声息的来了,带着她冷艳的气质,某种萧瑟,某种枯黄,以及明亮和清澈的神情。
Autumn came in silently, with her ice-temperament, some bleak, some withered and yellow, as well as bright and clear look.
萧瑟的秋风,掠过心底那层淡淡的忧伤,夜幕归途,一望四周苍茫。
The autumn wind bleak, across the bottom of my heart that faint sadness, darkness back, a look around the vast.
萧瑟的冬季里,校园中学生行色匆匆,少有人漫游閒逛。
Students scurry around campus during the bleak winter months; they rarely dawdle.
萧瑟的冬季里,校园中学生行色匆匆,少有人漫游閒逛。
Students scurry around campus during the bleak winter months; they rarely dawdle.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 回首向来萧瑟处的意思 的文章

随机推荐