&(1003人关注)
&(17人关注)
&(1人关注)
&(1013人关注)扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一首英文诗歌,大意是“我是爸爸的小女儿”.谢谢!记得有一首英文诗歌,内容大概是,“我是爸爸的小女儿,”爸爸疼爱女儿之类的.不知道作者是谁,有高手帮忙找一下诗歌全文,谢谢!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Daddy's Little Girl - by Cassandra A.We would take long walks in the early morningOn into the nightI would dance upon your toes so softlyUntil the morning lightThe deep conversations we would haveYou said I might not understandBut to hold them closely to my heartBecause I would need them once againI passed it on to my childrenAll the lessons you had taughtWhat a beautiful exampleInto our life you have broughtAnd I wouldn't have it any other wayYou were the best dad in the worldI'm so proud to have met youI'm my daddy's little girlDaddy's Little Girl - by Teri HarrisonDaddy's Little Girl His big hands hold her sweet,His big heart she completes.His big voice becomes a purr,His big smile shines for her.Her little kisses brush his cheek,Her little eyes,love they speak.Her little hands hold him tight,Her little smile beams true light.I'm my Daddy's Little Girl-He rocks me,I rock his world&
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(Elizabeth)
第三方登录:扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英文版描写冬天的俳句诗就是描写冬天的诗 用英文翻译一下 `大家一定要帮我啊``!
说好_不流泪478
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Flower of Winter,Flower of SpringA Flower bloomsIn winter’s chillThough Darkness loomsIt remains still.Throughout the stormsOf snow and hailThe Flower formsIts figure frailThen springtime dawnsAnd on the groundFlower is not goneThough others aboundA young man seesThe flowers swayWith gentle breezeHe walks their wayAnd for his maidenpicks one outNature’s game playedWithout a doubtA Flower pickedFor lovers’ willA Flower bornIn winter’s chill
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语课本 的文章

随机推荐