如何确定是泛指男人和女人的成语还是特指,来选择冠词.尤其是要不要选

学年甘肃省武威市第六中学高一下学期期中测试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
单项选择*学年甘肃省武威市第六中学高一下学期期中测试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
In most western countries, on April Fool’s Day,people often play _____
children especially have great
B.the;the
C.不填;a
D.a;不填
解析试题分析:考查冠词。第一空是固定词组paly a trick on="play" tricks on作弄…;欺骗;第二空后的名词fun是一个不可数名词,have fun玩的开心;句意:在大部分西方国家,在愚人节这一天,人们经常相互捉捉弄,尤其是孩子玩得非常开心。故D正确。考点:考查冠词点评:本题着重理解定冠词和不定冠词的区别,定冠词the表示特指,不定冠词a/an表示泛指;对于冠词特指和泛指的考察是历年来高考的必考点,平时的学习要多进行积累,仔细分析特指还是泛指。同时,更为重要的是要多去积累习惯表达,特殊表达,这也是近几年高考习惯考的地方。总而言之,多解题、多理解、多积累才是关键。
—Bruce,I really appreciate your handwriting.—________.
A.I practice every day
B.Thank you very much
C.No, I don’t think so
D.Well,it’s not good enough
解析试题分析:考查交际用语。A我天天锻炼;B非常感谢;C不,我不这么认为;D它还不够好。句意:—Bruce,我非常喜欢你的书写。—谢谢夸奖。根据句意是对对方的表扬的回答,故B正确。考点:考查交际用语点评:交际用语的考查要根据上下文的含义以及逻辑关系,也要注意中西方文化在表达上的差异,要有跨文化的意识。同时要特别注意西方的文明礼仪在交际用语中的体现。也要把语法和句意相融合在一起,在平时的学习中要注意积累一些常见的交际用语的句式。
He didn’t make________ clear when and where the meeting would be held.
解析试题分析:考查it用法。本题中的it是一个形式宾语,真正的宾语是后面的when and where the meeting would be held.it作为形式宾语,充当动词make的宾语;句意:他没有说清楚何时何地举行此次会议。故C正确。考点:考查it用法点评:it做形式宾语,通常和下列动词连用: consider, think, make, find, believe,
feel, guess...。一般说来,当不定式、动名词、从句等用作宾语且其后跟有宾语补足语时,就应在宾语补足语前使用形式宾语,而将真正的宾语移至句末。
___young people see and hear in the media helps them to figure out how the world works.
解析试题分析:考查主语从句。本题中的what在句中做主语what young people see and hear in the media在句中做动词see和hear的宾语。句意:年轻人在媒体上看见和听见的内容帮助他们搞清楚这个世界是如何运转的。That在句中不充当成分,how在句中做状语。Which是指特定范围之内的某一个。故C正确。考点:考查主语从句点评:在句中作主语的名词性从句称为主语从句,主语从句所对应的谓语动词通常用第三人称单数的形式。为了整个句子的平衡,主语从句经常后置,并用it充当形式主语(此时, that引导的主语从句若不放在句首,可以省略引导词that)。解答这类题目,关键在于分析清楚句子结构。通过判断引导词在从句中所作的成分及意义,来选择正确的引导词。
—Does it rain a lot in this area?—________,it hardly ever rains;the climate is like that of a desert.
A.What’s more
B.In other words
C.On the contrary
D.As a result
解析试题分析:考查交际用语。A而且;B换句话说;C恰恰相反;D结果是;句意:—这个地区下雨很多吗?—恰恰相反,几乎不下雨。这里的气候就像沙漠里的气候一样。故C正确。考点:考查交际用语点评:交际用语的考查要根据上下文的含义以及逻辑关系,也要注意中西方文化在表达上的差异,要有跨文化的意识。同时要特别注意西方的文明礼仪在交际用语中的体现。也要把语法和句意相融合在一起,在平时的学习中要注意积累一些常见的交际用语的句式。
________wants to stay in a hotel has to pay their own way.
B.The one
C.Whoever
解析试题分析:考查主语从句。本题中的whoever引导主语从句,whoever在句中做主语。AB项是可以在句中做主语,但是不能做主语从句的引导词。D项没有C项的语气强烈。句意:任何一个想住宾馆的人都不得不自己付钱。故D正确。考点:考查主语从句点评:主语从句是在复合句中充当主语的从句,通常放在主句谓语动词之前或由形式主语it代替,而本身放在句子末尾。解答这类题目,关键在于分析清楚句子结构。通过判断引导词在从句中所作的成分及意义,来选择正确的引导词。连接主语从句的从属连词主要有that, if, whether,和疑问词(what how where when ...)。that引导表示陈述句的主语从句,if和whether,whether...or not引导表示“是否”,引导一般疑问句。连接代词主要有who,whom,whose,what,whoever,whomever,whosever,whatever,whichever等。连接代词一般指疑问,但what, whatever除了指疑问外,也可以指陈述。连接副词主要有when, where, why, how, whenever, wherever, however等.
There is no possibility________ he will keep his word. He is always telling lies.
B.whether
解析试题分析:考查同位语从句。本题中的that引导同位语从句解释名词possibility的内容,因为前面有no修饰,说明这是一个确定的事实,故使用that引导。ABC三项都表示疑问的含义。句意:他不可能信守诺言的,他总是说谎。故D正确。考点:考查同位语从句点评:解答这类题目,关键在于分析清楚句子结构,知道引导词的使用习惯。通过判断引导词在从句中所作的成分,来选择正确的引导词。连接同位语从句的从属连词主要有that, if, whether,和疑问词(what how where when ...)。that引导表示陈述句的同位语从句,if和whether,whether...or not引导表示“是否”的一般疑问句的同位语从句。连接代词主要有who,whom,whose,what,whoever,whomever,whosever,whatever,whichever等。连接代词一般指疑问,但what, whatever除了指疑问外,也可以指陈述。连接副词主要有when, where, why, how, whenever, wherever, however等.
The student______ from the training so much that he was_____ the first prize in the event.
A.benefited;benefited
B.awarded;awarded
C.awarded;benefited
D.benefited;awarded
解析试题分析:考查固定搭配。固定搭配benefit from sth从sth中受益;award奖励;奖赏;句意:这名学生从本次训练中受益良多以至于被颁发了第一名的奖励。本题第一空是固定搭配,第二空是一个被动语态的形式。故D正确。考点:考查动词固定搭配和被动语态点评:任何一种语言都有大量的固定搭配词组,英语也不例外。那些约定俗成的词组我们必须对其高度重视,认真对待。实质上,这类题属于记忆性的考查,因为固定的搭配必定产生固定的意思,一旦记住了它的搭配和意思,解题就不会困难。在平时的学习中,对于固定用法的积累是非常必要的,在考试中遇到类似题目,拿过来直接用就可以。多阅读文章,从中学习有用的固定用法。
—You are very fond of eating barbecued mutton kebabs.—Yes. Personally,nothing can be________. Would you like one?
解析试题分析:考查形容词用法。本题考查的是形容词的比较级和否定词连用,表示最高级的含义。句意:—你很喜欢吃烤羊肉串。—是的,就我个人来说,没有什么比这个更好的了。你要来一串吗?本题中的better与否定词nothing连用,表示最高级,认为烤羊肉串是最好的。故C正确。考点:考查形容词用法点评:形容词的用法中比较级的考查是很多的内容,经常用否定词与比较级连用表示最高级的含义。另外还要注意修饰形容词的词,如even, still, any等等。
The old photos buried at the bottom of the suitcase________
me of those happy old days we had spent together.
A.repeated
B.reminded
C.informed
D.remembered
解析试题分析:考查动词词义辨析。A重复;B提醒…使…想起;C通知;D记得;句意:放在箱子底部的旧照片让我想起了我们一起度过的那些开心的日子。根据句意说明B正确。考点:考查动词词义辨析点评:对于动词词义辨析题目,首先可以从句意着手,看懂句意是解答此类题目的关键,其次四个选项的意思也要了如指掌。这对于平时学生的学习仔细度提出了要求,学生在平时的学习中要勤积累,多记忆,多查字典,以便在考试时能够迅速准确的答出。
The building was named Ford Hall________ a man named James Ford.
A.in place of
B.in celebration of
C.in memory of
D.in favor of
解析试题分析:考查介词短语辨析。A代替;B庆祝;C纪念;D支持;句意:这栋大楼被命名为Ford Hall,这是为了纪念一个名叫JamesFord的人。根据句意说明C正确。考点:考查介词短语辨析点评:介词的考查重在积累。解题技巧:
1)明确词意
所选答案要符合句子意思;2)归纳比较平时要特别重视收集归纳比较同义词、近义词和相似词的异同,牢记它们的用法。
It’s nearly eight o’clock. I must hang up and get down to work. My boss________ be here at any moment.
解析试题分析:考查情态动词辨析。A应该,竟然;B必须,一定;C能够,可以;D会,过去常常;句意:现在已经8点了,我要挂电话工作了,我的老板应该已经来了。根据句意说明A正确。考点:考查情态动词辨析点评:情态动词是一种本身有一定的词义,表示说话人的情绪,态度或语气的动词,但不能单独作谓语, 只能和其他动词原形构成谓语。can (could) 表示说话人能,可以,同意,准许,以及客观条件许可;will, would用于疑问句表示说话人向对方提出请求或询问,用 would 比 will 更婉转,客气。Shall表示命令,警告,允诺,征求,劝告,建议惊奇。
When I talked about the thing, I felt Jane watching me uncomfortably,looking____ she wished to speak.
A.as though
B.even though
C.so that
D.in case
解析试题分析:考查连词辨析。A似乎,好像;B尽管;即使;C以至于;D以防;句意:当我在发言的时候,我感觉Jane不满地看着我,看起来好像她要发言一样。根据句意说明A正确。考点:考查连词辨析点评:此题主要考查连词的辨析,选择连词主要是看前后句的关系,因果关系用表因果的连词,转折关系用转折连词,并列关系用并列连词,要求考生具有一定的句子分析能力和词义辨析能力。
Though I haven’t seen Maria for ages, I could ____ her in the crowd at the station.
B.realize
解析试题分析:动词词义辨析。A盯着…看;B意识到;C找到,发现;D知道;句意:尽管我已经很多年没有看见Maria了,但是在车站的人群了我找到了她。句子的spot是动词:发现,找到;故C正确。考点:考查动词词义辨析点评:动词的词义辨析要放在上下文的语境中进行,要注意上下文的语义的串联以及逻辑关系的推理,特别要注意一些动词的固定搭配以及动词的深层次的含义的区别。
Not a single book is allowed _______ out of the reading room according to the new rule.
A.to take
C.to be taken
D.being taken
解析试题分析:考查动词alllow用法。固定搭配allow doing sth允许某人做某事;allow sb to do sth允许某人做某事;本题是其被动语态的形式。句意:根据新的规则,任何一本书都不被允许带出阅览室。根据句意说明使用两个被动语态的形式。故C正确。考点:考查动词用法点评:固定短语的考查是高考中的重点内容,在高中的学习中平时要多积累固定搭配的用法,考试时只能凭借记忆力来答题,尤其是单项选择很难推出某个搭配的意思,所以平时的积累记忆是尤其重要的。学生可以将常考的全部积累在一起,通过反复的复习,从而达到永久的记忆下来。
完型填空学年甘肃省武威市第六中学高一下学期期中测试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)I could have easily gone through life without getting to know one of the most romantic feelings---love for a dog. For at least ten years my __36 _ had been suggesting that we get a dog. There were several reasons why the idea _37_
. We had noticed that, on our block, couples with no children as a rule 38_ one large or two small dogs. So we got one puppy 39_ we too had no children. He flew into the house with the
of a Formula 1 (一级方程式赛车). In several minutes he ran over all the house,
41 from my shoulder onto the bed, and ended up in the
42 , where my wife washed him with motherly
43 . From that day on, the invisible(看不见的)
_44 for the love of the new member of our household began at my home. He seemed to 45 that at once. Most of the meals that my wife had _ 46
for him with greater care than those for me---he didn’t
look at. Every evening I went out walking with him. I could not know who was walking whom _ 48_ one evening, when, tired from work, I 49
the walk. The dog was very angry and dragged me out. Last night our dog pulled me by the ear with his teeth,
me up in my dream, and dragged me into the kitchen to make me turn off the
51 which had disturbed(干扰)his sleep. I meekly(乖乖地) 52 that I had forgotten to switch off the light, but that was not
53 . He looked at me like a teacher at a pupil who repeatedly makes _ 54
. Now we finally know who’s the_ 55
at home, and for twenty years we had seriously argued whether it was my wife or I.
C.husband
D.daughter
A.came up with
B.came out
C.came up
D.came on
C.carried
D.invited
A.climbed
B.covered
D.stopped
C.bathroom
D.kitchen
C.identity
【小题10】
B.dislike
D.understand
【小题11】
A.reached
B.searched
D.prepared
【小题12】
【小题13】
B.because
【小题14】
A.gave in
B.gave up
C.gave away
D.gave out
【小题15】
【小题16】
【小题17】
B.considered
C.admitted
D.decided
【小题18】
【小题19】
B.mistakes
C.decisions
【小题20】
答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】C【小题5】A【小题6】C【小题7】C【小题8】B【小题9】B【小题10】D【小题11】D【小题12】A【小题13】C【小题14】B【小题15】B【小题16】D【小题17】C【小题18】A【小题19】B【小题20】A
解析试题分析:本文讲述了作者和妻子所养的一条小狗的故事,从文章的字里行间中可以感觉到作者对它浓浓的爱。【小题1】A 上下文串联。根据下文的我的妻子对狗非常好,说明她多次要求养狗。【小题2】C 短语辨析。A提出,想出B出版C出现D加油;这个想法的出现有多个原因。【小题3】A 动词辨析。A养育B上升C携带D邀请;我们这里没有孩子的夫妻养狗已经成为规则了。【小题4】C 连词辨析。A如果B除非C因为D在…前;因为我们没有孩子所以我们养了一只小狗。【小题5】A 上下文串联。根据下文“一级方程式赛车”说明谈论的是速度,小狗跑得很快。【小题6】C 动词辨析。A爬B覆盖C跳跃D停止;它从我的肩膀上跳到床上。最后到了浴室。【小题7】C 上下文串联。根据下句我妻子帮它洗,说明它最后来到了浴室里。【小题8】B 名词辨析。A担忧B关心C身份D电力;妻子像妈妈般关心地给它洗澡。【小题9】B 名词辨析。A信号B战争C工作D真相;在我们家里出现了看不见的战争。【小题10】D 动词辨析。A怀疑B不喜欢C想知道D理解;这只小狗似乎立刻就理解了这一点。【小题11】D 动词辨析。A达到B寻找C看D准备;妻子给它准备的饭菜要比我的还要好。【小题12】A 副词辨析。A甚至B仍然C曾经D然而;这么好的饭,它甚至看都不看。说明它很拽。【小题13】C 固定搭配。Not…until…直到…才;知道一个晚上我才知道谁在溜谁。【小题14】B 短语辨析。A屈服B放弃C赠送D发出;那一天因为累,我不想出去,想放弃散步。【小题15】B 动词辨析。A打破B唤醒C捡起D收拾;这只狗把我从梦中唤醒。【小题16】D上下文串联。根据下句the light,说明让我关掉影响它休息的灯光。【小题17】C 动词辨析。A希望B考虑C承认D决定;我乖乖承认我忘记关灯了。【小题18】A 词义辨析。A足够B好C糟糕D真的;然而这还不够。【小题19】B 名词辨析。A计划B错误C决定D脸;它看着我就像老师看着那些经常犯错的学生一样。【小题20】A 名词辨析。A老板B成员C成年人D孩子;现在我们才知道谁才是家里真正的老板。就是这只小狗。考点:考查故事类完型填空点评:本文讲述了作者和妻子所养的一条小狗的故事,从本篇完型我们可以看出完形的考查趋势。突出考察学生词汇与结构,词汇与结构这部分既是整个考试的基础,也是本题考察的重点部分,在以后的复习中,要特别重视词汇与语法的复习,重视自己基础的夯实与提高,只有这样,才能以不变应万变,在高考中中立于不败之地。另外在答题注意上下文理解,同时结合逻辑推理进行答题,题目就能迎刃而解了。
阅读理解学年甘肃省武威市第六中学高一下学期期中测试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Five Smart Habits of Successful Children Have you ever wondered what actions make the most difference in your children's lives?Children don't have to be smart to succeed. They don't have to be born rich and famous. All they need is the right outlook and a few smart habits. Successful children make friends wherever they go. Children who learn to get along with others from an early age are more successful in life. 1
Without them, we'd have no support. Whatever the goal is, friends are needed to achieve it. Do your children a favor by encouraging social interaction early. 2
They don't j they are certain of it. They don't complain. They have a smile on their face and get on with the business of living. They feel pain just like the other children. The difference is that they don't let it hinder(妨碍) their progress.
Successful children become successful because they never give up. They fall. They fail. 3
The difference is that they use their mistakes the way they were intended. They embrace failure because it pushes them forward. Successful children ignore the naysayer (反对者). They don't worry about what other people think. They follow the path that is right for them, regardless of gossip. 4
They are too busy working towards their goals. They do have concern for the feelings of others. Successful children share their success. They don't forget all the people who helped them get where they were going. 5 They don't criticize(批评)and reject(抛弃) those who are struggling. They take them by the hand and guide them up the ladder.
A.Do you want to be a successful child?
B.Social skills are vital(重要的) to human survival.
C.Successful children look on the bright side.
D.They make just as many mistakes as the other children.
E. They take the time to teach others what they have learned.F. They don't engage in gossip either, because they don't have time for it.G. In fact, they don't even have to become rich and famous.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】F【小题5】E
解析试题分析:本文介绍的成功的孩子的五个主要的好的习惯。【小题1】B 本段主要讨论的是朋友等社会关系的重要性,故B项内容正确。【小题2】C 根据后两句They don't j they are certain of it. They don't complain. They have a smile on their face and get on with the business of living.说明聪明的人只是看到问题成功的一方面,故C项正确。【小题3】D 根据下句The difference is that they use their mistakes the way they were intended.可知这些年轻人和别的人一样也会犯很多的错误,故D项正确。【小题4】F 根据前句They follow the path that is right for them, regardless of gossip和下句They are too busy working towards their goals.说明他们不理会那些谣言,他们自己的事情太多,太忙碌。故F项内容正确。【小题5】E 根据前两句Successful children share their success. They don't forget all the people who helped them get where they were going.说明成功的孩子愿意和别人分享成功,不会忘记那些帮助他们的人。故E项与之相符。考点:考查教育类短文阅读点评:本文介绍的成功的孩子的五个主要的好的习惯。从题目设置的角度看,本题侧重对学生把握文章中心段落和各段落的中心句的能力的考查,所以遇到这类题后,要注意把握好文章结构,了解文章中心意思,找到各段落中心句。不要让文中的一些生词影响了注意力。
In the near future, people in some parts of the world will watch a new kind of television. It is called the high definition television or the HD-TV. The main difference between an HD-TV and a normal television is the picture. It is more clear and detailed. This is because the HD-TV has many more points and lines that make a television image. Every color television picture contains thousands of red, green and blue points. They all come together as an image in the eye of the person watching. The points are organized in lines that go across the television screen. There are more than five hundred lines in a normal television. The HD-TV has two times as many. To get this clear picture, you must have a big screen. Experts say people using a small screen will see little difference.The HD-TV also has clear sound. It is like the sound on a CD. All these improvements make an HD-TV very costly. One kind in Japan now sells for more than twenty thousand dollars .A major problem with the HD-TV is its broadcast signal(传播信号.The signal is bigger than normal because it carries more electronic information.【小题1】 What is the main difference between an HD-TV and a normal television?
A.the picture
B.the shape
C.the voice
D.the weight
【小题2】 What is a color TV image?
A.It is made up of thousands of red, green, and blue points.
B.Points are organized in lines that go across the TV screen.
C.It is a black and white picture
D.Both A and B
【小题3】 How many lines does an HD-TV have?
A.Over 250
B.More than 500
C.More than 1,000
D.About 250
【小题4】 What should you do if you want to get a clear and detailed picture from an HD-TV?A. You must have the bigger signal for the HD-TV. B. You have to get a big screen. C. You should have a compact disc player.
D. Both A and B.
【小题1】A【小题2】D【小题3】C【小题4】D
解析试题分析:本文介绍了一种新型的电视HD-TV的特点和具体的数据。【小题1】A 细节题。根据文章第一段2,3行The main difference between an HD-TV and a normal television is the picture.说明最大的差别在于图片,故A正确。【小题2】D 细节题。根据第一段5,6,7,8行Every color television picture contains thousands of red, green and blue points. They all come together as an image in the eye of the person watching. The points are organized in lines that go across the television screen. There are more than five hundred lines in a normal television.说明AB两项都是彩电的特点,故D项正确。【小题3】C 细节题。根据第一段7,8行There are more than five hundred lines in a normal television. The HD-TV has two times as many.可知一般的彩电是5万多条线,而HD-TV是其两倍,也就是1万多条,故C正确。【小题4】D 细节题。根据第一段倒数第二句To get this clear picture, you must have a big screen.和第二段最后一句The signal is bigger than normal because it carries more electronic information.可知AB两项都是正确的。故D正确。考点:考查科普类短文阅读点评:本文介绍了一种新型的电视HD-TV的特点和具体的数据。考查科普类短文阅读,此类文章的最大的障碍是词汇以及考生对阅读内容的不熟悉,需要考生在阅读的时候有足够的耐心。要养成在上下文串联中猜测词义的能力,根据上下文中出现的同义词,近义词,反义词,以及词义的解释来理解生词。同时要抓住文章的中心,不要受其他信息的影响。要根据题目及选项以及文章的上下文串联合理的判断推理。
SPECIAL EVENTS THIS WEEKENDCaptain Good FellowDo your children enjoy interesting stories, funny games, and exciting dances? Captain Good Fellow will be ready to teach all these things to children of all ages at the City Theatre on Saturday morning at 10:00, Free.Walking Tour of the TownForget your worries on Saturday morning. Take a beautiful walk and learn about local history. Meet at the front entrance of City Hall at 9:30. Wear comfortable shoes!Films at the MuseumTwo European films will be shown Saturday afternoon at the Museum Theatre. See Broken Window at 1:30. The workers will be at 3:45. For further information, call 4987898.International PicnicAre you tired of eating the same food every day? Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. Delicious and not expensive. Noon to 5:00 pm. Take Me out to the BallgameIt’s October, and tonight is your last chance to see the Redbirds this year. Get your tickets at the gate. It might be cold, don’t forget sweaters and jackets.Do You Want to Hear “The Zoo”“The Zoo”, a popular rock group from Australia, will give their first US concert tomorrow night at 8:00 at Rose Hall, City College.【小题1】 You can probably eat Chinese, Italian, and Arab food____.
A.at the front entrance of City Hall
B.at the Ballgame
C.at 5:00 pm
D.at Central Park on Saturday
【小题2】 The Redbirds ballgame_____.
A.is in the afternoon
B.is outside
C.is at the gate
D.might be cold
【小题3】 “The Zoo” is _____.
A.a park with lots of animals
B.US concert
C.a music group
D.going to give the concert at 8:00 am
答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】C
解析试题分析:本文讲述了在本周末所进行的几种主要的休闲活动。【小题1】D 细节题。根据文章第四段Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. Delicious and not expensive. Noon to 5:00 pm.说明D项正确。【小题2】B 推理题。根据It’s October, and tonight is your last chance to see the Redbirds this year. Get your tickets at the gate. It might be cold, don’t forget sweaters and jackets。可知要穿外套和夹克衫,说明是在户外活动,故B正确。【小题3】C 细节题。根据文章最后一段“The Zoo”, a popular rock group from Australia, will give their first US concert tomorrow night at 8:00 at Rose Hall, City College.可知“The Zoo”是一个音乐的组合,故C正确,考点:考查广告布告类短文阅读点评:广告布告类短文是高考中常见的考查类型,文本所给信息非常丰富,要求考生从中选出适合题目要求的信息。解此类题目时,考生可以先阅读题目和选项,了解具体要求,然后再仔细阅读文章,认真筛选甄别,这样的阅读就有的放矢,可以大大提高阅读的速度和效率。
Chinese high school students have the longest study hours compared to their peers(同龄人)in Japan , the US
and South Korea. A survey conducted by the four countries said.The survey, released by the China Youth and Children Research Center on Monday, was jointly conducted with instructions in the four countries in September-October of 2008. It covers nearly 4,000 students in senior schools and vocational high schools in the four countries. About 78.3 percent of Chinese students said they spend more than eight hours at school and 56.7 percent said they study at least two more hours each day at home .by contrast, only 24.7 percent of their peers in the US , 20.5percent in Japan and 15.4 in Korea study more than two hour s after school.Around 60 percent of all students surveyed said their burden for studies was the heaviest. However the Japanese felt their burden was the worst with respondents (应答者) reaching 79.2 percent Among the five biggest headaches for young people in the four countries were: 0ver-sheduling ranked first, followed by a boring leisure life, unsatisfied appearance, little time for exercise and making friends, and no spare money
“Moderate(适度的)study pressure can better drive students to develop, however, too much will press their development space, and can even cause harm to their physical and psychological health” the survey said “Balancing their studies and all round development is a very important task” it said. 【小题1】What would be the best title for the text?
A.Chinese high school students study more
B.high school students need more rest
C.heavy burdens of high school students
D.big headaches of high school students
【小题2】 Which of the following is not true about the survey?
A.it took about two months.
B.it was conducted in four countries.
C.Nearly 4,000 students took part in it.
D.it was done only in senior high schools.
【小题3】 Which of the following troubles the high school students most?
A.being busy
B.feeling bored
C.lacking pocket money
D.feeling unsatisfied with their teachers
【小题4】 According to the survey, ________
A.study pressure is harmful to students’ health
B.students need to achieve all round development
C.the Chinese students felt their burden for studies were the heaviest
D.most students are suffering from physical and psychological health problems
答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】B
解析试题分析:本文讲述了中国的学生的学习负担是几个国家最重的,文章列举了具体的数据和调查结果。【小题1】C 主旨大意题。根据文章主题段第一段Chinese high school students have the longest study hours compared to their peers(同龄人)in Japan , the US
and South Korea. A survey conducted by the four countries said.可知中国学生的负担是最重的,本文讨论的是学生的学习负担的话题,故C项正确。【小题2】D 细节题。根据第二段2,3行It covers nearly 4,000 students in senior schools and vocational high schools in the four countries.说明研究的对象不仅仅是初中生,还有暑假班的学生。故D项说法错误。【小题3】A 细节题。根据第四段1,2行Among the five biggest headaches for young people in the four countries were: 0ver-sheduling ranked first,说明太紧的时间安排是关键,也就是说学生太忙了,故A正确。【小题4】B 细节题。根据文章最后一段
“Balancing their studies and all round development is a very important task” it said.说明全面发展是学生的个人发展的主要目的,故B正确。考点:考查教育类短文阅读点评:本文讲述了中国的学生的学习负担是几个国家最重的,文章列举了具体的数据和调查结果。文章基本上是考查细节题,对此类题型考生可以首先从问题中找到关键词,然后以此为线索,运用略读及查阅的技巧在文中迅速寻找这一细节,找到后再把这一部分内容仔细阅读一遍,仔细比较所给选项与文中细节的细微区别,在准确理解细节的前提下,最后确定最佳答案。
A young woman was driving through the lonely countryside. It was dark and raining. Suddenly she saw an old woman by the side of the road, holding her hand out as if she wanted a lift.
“I can't leave her out in this weather.” the woman said to herself, so she stopped the car and opened the door. “Do you want a lift?” she asked. The old woman nodded and climbed into the car. After a while, she said to the old woman, “Have you been waiting for a long time?” The old woman shook her head, “Strange.” thought the young woman.
She tried again, “Bad weather for the time of year,” she said. The old woman nodded. No matter what the young woman said, the hitchhiker(搭车者) gave no answer except for a nod of the head or a shrug. Then the young woman noticed the hitchhiker's hands, which were large and hairy. Suddenly she realized that the hitchhiker was actually a man! She stopped the car. “I can't see out of the rear screen,” she said, “Would you mind clearing it for me?” The hitchhiker nodded and opened the door. As soon as the hitchhiker was out of the car, the terrified young woman raced off. When she got to the next village she pulled up. She noticed that the hitchhiker had left his handbag behind. She picked it up and opened it. She gave a gasp(喘息), inside the bag was a gun.【小题1】What made the young woman feel strange about the old woman?
A.That she gave no answer to her questions.
B.That she was unable to speak.
C.That she kept nodding her head
D.That she had large and hairy hands.
【小题2】 A "lift" in the passage means ___________.
A.an elevator
B.an act of raising something
C.a ride in the car
【小题3】 The hitchhiker left the bag with a gun in it behind because ____.
A.he wanted to give her a warning
B.he had not expected that the woman would leave him behind in the rain
C.it was his present for her
D.he wanted to kill her with the gun
【小题4】Why did the young woman driver suddenly feel the hitchhiker was a man when she talked to the woman?
A.The woman only nodded her head, but no words
B.She noticed the hitchhiker's hands, which were large and hairy.
C.Because it was dark and raining
D.Because she found the gun in the woman’s handbag.
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】B
解析试题分析:本文讲述了一个年轻的女性好意帮助别人,结果却发现对方可能是一个抢劫犯的故事。【小题1】B 推理题。根据第一段最后2行No matter what the young woman said, the hitchhiker(搭车者) gave no answer except for a nod of the head or a shrug.说明他不说话,只是点头。故B正确。【小题2】C 推理题。根据“Do you want a lift?” she asked. The old woman nodded and climbed into the car.说明这里的lift是让比人搭便车,故C正确。【小题3】D 推理题。根据文章最后一段
When she got to the next village she pulled up. She noticed that the hitchhiker had left his handbag behind. She picked it up and opened it. She gave a gasp(喘息), inside the bag was a gun.说明这个人本来是想用这支枪抢劫她,故D正确。【小题4】B 细节题。根据第二段1,2行
Then the young woman noticed the hitchhiker's hands, which were large and hairy. Suddenly she realized that the hitchhiker was actually a man!说明B正确。考点:考查故事类短文阅读点评:本文讲述了一个年轻的女性好意帮助别人,结果却发现对方可能是一个抢劫犯的故事。测试考生在阅读基础上的逻辑推理能力,要求考生根据文章所述事件的逻辑关系,对未说明的趋势或结局作出合理的推断;或根据作者所阐述的观点理论,对文章未涉及的现象、事例给以解释。考生首先要仔细阅读短文,完整了解信息,准确把握作者观点。
单词拼写学年甘肃省武威市第六中学高一下学期期中测试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
单词拼写(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)根据括号内的汉语提示完成句子。【小题1】On the evening of Mid-Autumn Festival, I usually sit in the open air with my family,
(欣赏)the full moon.【小题2】I used to live in a beautiful house
(包围)by many kinds of trees.【小题3】There is a big underground railway
(系统)in London.【小题4】Eating
(胡萝卜)can help you see better.【小题5】We know that Canada’s population is only
(稍微)over thirty million.【小题6】It is important to know your own
(长处)and weaknesses.【小题7】Each
(宗教)activity has it’s own belief.【小题8】Dinosaurs laid eggs and
(存在)on the earth for morn than 140 million years.【小题9】He wandered around Tibet for a month. His experience is
(难以置信).【小题10】We visited the in our ________(宇宙飞船) many years ago. 【小题11】On his________(到达)he went straight to the counter and spoke to the clerk.【小题12】She usually_____(结合)creative imagination with intelligence to create some wonders.【小题13】A saying goes,“A friend
in need is a friend ____(真正地,确实).”【小题14】It’s bad______(礼貌)to talk with your mouth full.【小题15】With trembling hands Mr. Jackson opened the ___
(信封) and read the letter.
答案【小题1】 admiring
【小题2】surrounded 【小题3】 system
【小题4】 carrots
【小题5】 slightly【小题6】strengths
【小题7】 religious
【小题8】 existed
【小题9】 unbelievable 【小题10】spaceship【小题11】 arrival
【小题12】 combined
【小题13】indeed
【小题14】 manners
【小题15】 envelope
解析试题分析:【小题1】 admiring
本句中的动词admire与句子主语I构成主动关系,使用现在分词在句中做状语。【小题2】 surrounded 本句中的动词syrround与名词house构成被动的关系,故使用过去分词。【小题3】 system
名词系统system指伦敦地铁系统。【小题4】 carrots
名词胡萝卜carrot;本句是指一类事物,可以使用复数形式,也可以使用a/an+单数名词。【小题5】 slightly 用副词slightly来修饰整个谓语部分,在句中做状语。【小题6】strengths 固定搭配strengths and weaknesses指优缺点。【小题7】 religious 形容词宗教的religious,该词还可以转换成名词religion宗教。【小题8】 existed
本句中的动词exist与前面的laid该词并列关系,故使用过去时的形式。【小题9】 unbelievable 形容词难以置信的unbelievable;该词是有动词believe转换而来。【小题10】 spaceship 名词宇宙飞船该词是一个合成词。【小题11】 arrival
名词到达arrival是由动词arrive转换而来。【小题12】 combined
固定搭配combine…with…把…与…结合起来。【小题13】 indeed
本句中的indeed是一个副词,修饰整个谓语部分。【小题14】 manners
固定搭配bad manners没有礼貌;名词manner的复数形式表示礼貌。【小题15】 envelope
名词信封envelop。与后面的letter相对应。考点:词汇、语态、时态考查题点评:做这类题,不但要选择正确意义的词、词组及句型,还要根据具体语法和语境,选择适当的时态、语态及使用正确的词形。
短文改错学年甘肃省武威市第六中学高一下学期期中测试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
短文改错(满分10分) 文中共有10处语言错误,增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出修改的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。  
I'm glad to recommend (推荐) you to my friend Li Ming. Li Ming was born in July 15, 1974, in Beijing. He graduated from Xisi Primary School
in 1986.         When he was in the middle school, he did good in maths, physics and chemistry and fond of art. After graduating from No. 4 High School, he entered into Beijing University to study physics. After four year of hard work there, he went to the United States for further study. Because of his excellent work, he get a doctor's degree in physics in this year. He is now in good health but would like to make contributions to our country.I will be most gratefully if you consider my recommendation. Looking forward to receive your early reply                    
Yours truly,                    
答案【小题1】in改为on【小题2】good改为well【小题3】and后面加was【小题4】去掉into【小题5】year改为years【小题6】get改为got【小题7】去掉in【小题8】but改为and【小题9】gratefully改为grateful【小题10】receive改为receiving
解析试题分析:【小题1】in改为on
具体到某一天使用介词on。【小题2】good改为well 固定搭配do well in…在某方面表现良好。【小题3】and后面加was
and表示并列结构,be fond of…喜欢;本句使用一般过去时的时态。【小题4】去掉into
动词enter是一个及物动词,后面直接加宾语,不需要介词。【小题5】year改为years 前面有four修饰,说明这里使用复数形式。【小题6】get改为got
本句叙述的是已经发生的事情,故使用一般过去时的形式。【小题7】去掉in
this year在句中单独做时间状语,不需要属于in this year。【小题8】but改为and
上下文是并列的关系,故使用and连接。【小题9】gratefully改为grateful 本句中的形容词grateful与be连用,形成系表结构。【小题10】receive改为receiving 本句的to是介词,后面要接动名词的形式。考点:考查学生在上下文语境中对词汇语法的掌握情况点评:本题考查较为细致,要求考生要特别耐心答题中注意句子中人称和数是否一致,时态是否一致。各种词性之间的区别以及一些常用句型,固定短语的应用。一般的这类题型不会出现太复杂的单词和句子,这类题型考察基础知识较多。平时应注重积累,熟记一些句型及惯用结构。修改前先细读短文,标出出错的位置,改完以后还得细读短文,看看改过后的短文是否语意通顺,符合逻辑。
书面表达学年甘肃省武威市第六中学高一下学期期中测试英语试卷与答案(带解析)
作文(满分25分)请你根据以下要点写一篇短文,阐述水在人们生活中的重要性。1.水是生命之源。没有水,人与动物将无法生存。2.随着人口增长,工、农业的发展,水污染严重,缺水问题成了一个严重的问题。3.应积极采取措施解决缺水问题,如:充分利用水资源,避免污染,净化雨水或海水等。注意:1.词数:100左右。2.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。提示:water shortage 缺水, pollute 污染,take measures采取措施,purify净化,
答案It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without water. Water is very important to all living things. There would be no life without water.Water shortage has become a serious problem. One reason for that the growing population. The development of industry and agriculture need much more water. Another reason in that water is being wasted in some areas.Therefore, we must take measures to solve this problem. First of all, we must make good use of water and avoid polluting it. In addition, we can get useful water through purifying water or sea water.
解析试题分析:这是一篇提纲类作文,我们需要用正确的英语把给出的要点表达出来.本作文中给出的要点比较具体,故需要准确表达.写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。特别注意在选择句式时要赋予变化。考点:提纲类作文点评:本文属于提纲类作文,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。

我要回帖

更多关于 泛指全国各地 的文章

随机推荐