“拥有悠久的历史”历史英语怎么说说

历史悠久是什么意思_历史悠久在线翻译_历史悠久什么意思_历史悠久的意思_历史悠久的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
历史悠久是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
历史悠久是什么意思 历史悠久在线翻译 历史悠久什么意思 历史悠久的意思 历史悠久的翻译 历史悠久的解释 历史悠久的发音
历史悠久 双语例句1. 历史悠久1. 我知道很多人都对中国很好奇,可能是因为中国历史悠久的原因吧,我对加拿大也很好奇,据我所知,加拿大有很多中国留学生。&&&&I realize that a lot of man wholly adjust China very curiously, Reason that probably is for Chinese history age-old, I to Canada also very curiously, For what I can tell, There are a lot of China returneds students in Canada.2. 洛克海文大学位于,历史悠久,乡土气息浓厚的比夕法尼亚州。其校区分布在许多洛克海文市的小城镇中。&&&&Lock Haven university is located in the all-American small town of Lock Haven, Pennsylvania on the historic East Coast of the United States.3. 算,顺德的牛乳是种历史悠久的很好的奶制品。&&&&Count, Shunde, the milk is a long history of good dairy products.4. 砚都历史悠久,在其1300多年开采过程中,积淀了厚重的文化,成为肇庆历史文化遗产的组成部分,在中国历史名城肇庆众多享誉海内外的文化遗产中,端砚仍然是最亮丽的一张文化名片。&&&&Yan Du of China have a long history in its 1, 300 years of mining process, the accumulation of the heavy cultural, historical and cultural heritage of Zhaoqing become an integral part of China's history in the city of Zhaoqing many world-Cultural Relics, Duanyan still is the most beautiful a culture of business cards.5. 碣滩茶历史悠久,距今已有1300多年。&&&&Beach stone tablet tea has a long history, dating back 1, 300 years have been.6. 武山县历史悠久,资源丰富,自公元188年东汉时期始设县置以来,开发建设已有1800多年的历史。&&&&Wushan County has a long history, rich in resources, since the year 188 years before the Eastern Han Dynasty set up home county, has been the development and construction of 1, 800 years of history.7. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD7. 陇南是我国开发最早的地区之一,历史悠久,文化遗存十分丰富。&&&&Longnan China's development of one of the earliest, a long history and abundant cultural relics.8. 常德是一座历史悠久、人文鼎盛的文化古城,建城于公元前277年,历史上屈原、陶渊明、刘禹锡等名人贤士曾在此游历、宦居,近现代以来,孕育了林伯渠、宋教仁、丁玲等一批杰出人物。&&&&Changde is a noted ancient city with long history and rich culture, which was built in 277 A. D. lt has inspired many great ancient celebrities such as Qu Yuan, Tao Yuanming, Liu Yuxi to travel for ploasure and live for official career, and it gives birth to those modern/contemporary outstanding person like Lin Boqu, Song Jiaoren.9. 何处历史悠久的骚乱,并在1075年,一半的城市烧毁,和教堂的。&&&&Whence a long history of rioting and, in 1075, half the city burned down, and the cathedral with it.10. 山西是个好地方,人杰地灵,历史悠久。&&&&Shanxi is a good place and has a long history.11. 11. 中国***历史悠久,人杰地灵。&&&&&&China has a long history and old times.12. 我公司便座落于这历史悠久、人杰地灵的古韵之都。&&&&&&My company will be located in this long history and outstanding people of the ancient capital.13. 回族是我国多民族大家庭中的重要组成部分,因新疆地处丝绸之路孔道,徙居新疆的回族历史悠久。&&&&&&The Hui Nationality is a very important part in the extended family of China.14. 北京是一座历史悠久的文化名城。中国有悠久的历史和文化。&&&&&&Have
associate15. 我来自江西赣州,赣州是江西南部一座历史悠久的古城,赣江是江西省最大的河流。&&&&&&I come from jiangxi ganzhou, ganzhou is a history of the south of jiangxi province, city of jiangxi province is the biggest ganjiang river.16. 华盛顿-沉寂在枪管制这个焦点问题上2个世纪后,最高法院在星期三裁决承认在家里拥有枪支自卫的权利并且解决了一个几乎同共和国一样历史悠久的宪法之上说明人们可以保持和拥有枪支权利的问题。&&&&&&WASHINGTON - Silent on central questions of gun control for two centuries, the Supreme Court found its voice Thursday in a decision affirming the right to have guns for self-defense in the home and addressing a constitutional riddle almost as old as the republic over what it means to say the people may keep and bear arms.17. 古朴的教堂、历史悠久的老市场、素净的碎石路面随处可见。&&&&&&The macadam face everywhere of the old market with the cathedral of of primitive simplicity, long history, plain and neat is visible.18. 这一年的学习是我对匈牙利语以及匈牙利这个历史悠久的国家产生了浓厚的兴趣,我深深地爱上了她。&&&&&&This year's study is my Hungarian and Hungary has a long history of this country had a strong interest in, I fell in love with her.19. 作为文物保护单位的文化圣地,它历史悠久。&&&&&&Being a site of ancient cultural remains, it has a long history.20. 历史悠久的意思20. 此外,白洋淀的苇席也以历史悠久、皮白质柔而闻名。&&&&&&In addition, the reed mat Baiyangdian also has a long history of quality soft white leather is known for.历史悠久是什么意思,历史悠久在线翻译,历史悠久什么意思,历史悠久的意思,历史悠久的翻译,历史悠久的解释,历史悠久的发音,历史悠久的同义词,历史悠久的反义词,历史悠久的例句,历史悠久的相关词组,历史悠久意思是什么,历史悠久怎么翻译,单词历史悠久是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 当前位置: &
中国悠久的历史的英文
英文翻译china’s long history&&&&C Sino-&&&& long- age-old&&&&4次方是 The fourth power of 2 i ...&&&& past records&&&&have a history of ages&&&& centuries- old- time-honored&&&&the uk is a country with a long history advanced science and technology&&&&chinese traditional patent drug of a long history&&&&long-standing maritime history&&&&centuries-old&&&&oxbridge&&&&strand arcade&&&&a shop of long standing&&&&rambert dance company&&&&chinese pottery&&&&age old tradition&&&&distant vista&&&&a civilization of long standing&&&&trial bay gaol&&&&long to have a long to have a long h ...&&&&famous characters from chinese history of other countries&&&&long-standing maritime tradition&&&&have a long history in production and marketing&&&&a long cultural tradition&&&&history of microsoft windows
例句与用法Your kind words testify to the long tradition of hospitality so prominent in chinese history and culture .你热情的讲话体现了中国悠久的历史和文化中蜚声遐迩的好客传统。They are a tribute to the industry of the chinese people and to the ingenuity of men to conquer their environment . a great remembrance to china ' s ancient past这是对中国人的工业的贡献,这是对利用发明征服环境的人类的贡献。彪炳于中国悠久的历史。 Showcase the brilliant culture and glorious history . promote cross - cultural communication . improve the image of a place . increase reputation and upgrade the status in the international community分析: 2008奥运会的举办将向全世界人民展示中国悠久的历史和璀璨的文化,同时也提升了我国在世界舞台的地位。 China ’ s ancient history , culture and civilization are invaluable resources for the merging tourist industry , which is archived in the approximate 2000 museums across the country and has attracted large numbers of both domestic and foreign tourists中国悠久的历史文化、灿烂的东方文明是我们最宝贵的旅游资源,全国2000多座博物馆是我国历史、文化的浓缩,成为吸引游客、特别是吸引异质文化游客的优秀旅游资源。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
中国悠久的历史的英文翻译,中国悠久的历史英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译中国悠久的历史,中国悠久的历史的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved我们学校有着50年的悠久历史 的翻译是:Our school has over 50 years of history 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我们学校有着50年的悠久历史
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Our school has 50 years of history
Our school has over 50 years of history
Our school has over 50 years of history
Our school has a long history of 50
Our school has 50 year glorious histories
相关内容&aok, understand. 好了解。 & across for 十字架为 & a你和你的家人要永远幸福 You and your family member must forever be happy & a预计未来仍然会有大量的基金停留在黄金市场上 It is estimated that future still will be able to have the massive funds to pause in the gold market & a旅行洗漱套装 The travel washes rinses the coverall & aIhavegotasweet,sweetfamily Ihavegotasweet, sweetfamily & aI really miss you so much, I feel empty~ 我非常真正地想念您,我感觉empty~ & aimportance of these cultural characteristics of people of that 那的人的这些文化特征的重要性 & a我的饮品DIY My drinks DIY & a键康每一天 Key Kang Mei one day & aHongrun jiyuan beverages limited 被限制的Hongrun jiyuan饮料 & aHi,please confirm weather you got the payment or not.thankyou. 喂,请证实您得到付款或not.thankyou的天气。 & a我非常希望明天你有空 I hoped extremely you will have free time tomorrow & a冬季用马甲多用棉花、羊毛等作为填充物 The winter with the waistcoat multipurpose cotton, the wool and so on takes the filling material & a我喜欢的运动是打台球 I like the movement plays the ping-pong & a学英语令人快乐 Studies English to be diverting & aNote demonstration program 注意演示程序 & a我在哪可以等车 How please input the article which you need to translate I in to be possible to wait for the vehicle this! & a正常的工作 正常的工作 & aRefused to flooding 拒绝对水淹 & a呵呵,你别多想,其实我很想和你交往所以当时特别想看你视频可是你第一次拒绝了别人我有点面子过不去啊;呵呵 Ha-ha, you leave thought that, actually I very want with you to associate but therefore at that time specially wanted to look at your video frequency you first time to refuse others my a little face no Ha-ha & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!chuck 请输入您需要翻译的文本! 牛颈肉 & aThe price of China's most famous 中国的价格最著名 & aenter test mode 进入测试方式 & a第二环 Second link & aShall we go now? 我们将现在去? & anjasda njasda & aI have been trying to verify all to see, but now the time has finally proved that you do not love 我设法核实所有看,但时间最后现在证明,您不爱 & a我们从前放学总是一起回家 We formerly were on vacation from school always together go home & a我曾多次想带她回去看病 I once many times wanted to lead her to go back see a doctor & a办理手续 Goes through the formalities & a会不会不要我? Can not want me? & a那当哦没说 When that oh had not said & a三深大会堂 Three deep meeting halls & a你家有几个兄弟姐妹 Your family has several brothers the sisters & a那是你的狗 That is your dog & a如果有时间下次过来帮我带一件漂亮的衣服可以吗 If will have the time next time to come to help me to bring attractive clothes to be possible & a賭婆 Bets the husband's mother & aThat's all right, I know! 那是顺利,我知道! & aThe sun up instantly about yesterday , it already is
forever. 立即太阳昨天,它已经永远是。 & aonboard ethernet controller 在机上以太网控制器 & aspoil a child's personality 损坏儿童的个性 & amove to hawaii first why do you like foreign men? 首先移動向夏威夷為什麼做您喜歡外國人? & aThe overriding method in the lowest derived class cannot invoke the method in the base class's base class 忽略的方法在最低的派生类在基类的基类不可能祈求方法 & aIf you think English is easy, take GRE. 如果您认为英语是容易,采取GRE。 & apearl
still honey as before 仍然珍珠蜂蜜作为以前 & atheir many toes helped the horses run over the soft wet ground 他们的许多脚趾帮助马跑在软的湿地面 & apearl is still honey as before 珍珠是寂静的蜂蜜作为以前 & a随着我国政府逐步向服务型、绩效型政府转变,政府内部控制建设有待加强。 Along with Our country Government to the service, the achievements government transforms gradually, government internal control construction pending enhancement. & a对于共和党来说,苏联对待国民党如果是策略性的政策,对于共和党就是默默的支持的态度。这 Regarding the communist party, Soviet Union treats Kuomintang if is the strategical policy, regarding the communist party is the silently support manner.This & aNo artificial preservatives and artificial flavourings added.No artificial colourings added within capsule except for capsule shell. 人为防腐剂和人为调味料没有增加。人为着色没有在胶囊之内增加除了胶囊壳。 & a看了长城我想说,长城不长怎么能叫长城? Looked at the Great Wall I to want to say that, how the Great Wall wasn't long can call the Great Wall? & aspecific stress-reduction strategies can be counterproductive if they serve only to maintain a person in an unhealthy situation,e.g. 具体注重减少战略可以是妨碍达到预期目的,如果他们在一个不健康的情况服务只赡养一个人,即。 & aThis is a map in English. 这是一张地图在E nglish。 & a我们学校有着50年的悠久历史 Our school has 50 year glorious histories &

我要回帖

更多关于 拥有用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐