坐火车旅游的mr dear mrbrownn的作文

致亲爱的Mr.Brown 作文
早上7:15,我带Mr.Brown去跑步。彼时,上班的人陆陆续续的增多,太阳一蹦一蹦地跳上来。Mr.Brown张开嘴喘气,他太热了,并且他裹了一身量身定做的巧克力色真皮毛。哦,对了,他没有汗腺。Mr.Brown是一只拉拉,这是拉布拉多犬的简称。打英文很麻烦,就姑且叫他布朗先生吧,或者布朗也行。名字的来源只是因为他的颜色是棕色。对于布朗,我习惯性地用“他”,而不是“它”。没有特别的理由,其实我心里早就把他当做人了吧。不过他比有些人类更聪明。和布朗的第一次见面有点,呃,鸡飞狗跳。那时候他还没现在这么活跃和……胖。我只是逗逗他,他就吓软了腿,那四只小细腿颤抖着,楚楚可怜。哪像现在,我如果逗他,他就会一爪子pia飞我……呃,夸张了点。说到胖,其实我十分愧疚,拉布拉多犬是公认的贪吃,官方都认可了的,并且拉拉属于运动型狗狗,每天必须有30min~90min的运动时间,才能维持良好的身材。我作为一个吃货,零食什么的怎么可能没有,而布朗堪称卖萌帝,虽然他很傲娇,但是对于吃这一方面完全没了下限。所以布朗就有了其他拉拉向往的加餐。然后,我又很懒,不会带他去跑步。再然后,他就胖了。于是,两只吃货就地走上了相依为命的道路。这就是,所谓的同性相吸吧。真好,原来我从来不是一个人……呃,布朗似乎不算人……也不对,现在是一个人一只汪了。不过,在我见到他的那瞬起,我们就注定,守护彼此。还是很感激他,甚至,对不起他。当每每我间歇性很懒时,即便他多么想出去都会陪我看电视;我给他剪指甲剪出血时,他也会“阿汪”一声就不叫唤怕我担心;我拿着他最爱的食物故意拖延时间时,他也乖乖听指令不会去抢。当我忘记了和他的承诺时……布朗不是电影里那些忠实得不真实的狗狗,他会撒娇,会不开心,会嗷嗷叫,会不听话。但到关键的时刻,他都懂事地令人想哭。所以我爱上了拉布拉多犬这个品种,对拉布拉多半岛有着深切的向往。这就是所谓的爱屋及乌吧。我曾在和布朗的谈话中说:“有一天,我一定会带你回到你最古老的故乡。”即便布朗出生在这个城市里,但他的故乡,在遥远的加拿大,那里有大片大片的土地,可供他奔跑。而不是待在一个城市的钢筋水泥里,度过一生。他骨子里,就是飞奔的;他心里,总有挥之不去的乡愁。我要多花点时间陪陪你,我不要在失去后才懂得珍惜。所以,阿汪,哦不,布朗先生,我们明天继续跑步吧!给我最萌萌哒的Mr.Brown。by缓歌
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: &
& The Trip in Shandong_1500字
The Trip in Shandong_1500字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
63人浏览了这篇文章
This is the second time for Mr. Brown to visit Jinan. During his stay in Shandong, he will visit several schools. Next week Mr. Brown will visit some places. First, he will take a train to Tai&an to climb Mount Tai. Then he will go to Qufu by bus to visit the Temple of Confucius. After that, he will return to Jinan by bus. Then he will fly to Qingdao for a visit. There he will stay for some days and give a talk on American English. At last he will take a plane to go back to America from Qingdao.
这是布朗先生第二次来济南。他在山东期间,将参观这儿几所学校。下周布朗先生将参观一些地方。首先,他乘火车去泰安爬泰山。然后,他乘汽车去曲阜参观孔庙。结束参观后,他将坐汽车返回济南。然后他将飞往青岛去参观。在那儿他要待几天,并作一个关于美语的报告。最后他将乘飞机从青岛回美国。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu22279/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章& 作文内容:
初中暑假计划英语作文3篇How I Spent My Summer Vacation2000字
发布日期:日 14时
第1篇 初中暑假计划英语作文3篇How I Spent My Summer Vacation2000字
  How I Spent My Summer Vacation(1)
  The summer vacation had come round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.
  How I Spent My Summer Vacation(2)
  Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32&C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky. Actually I like swimming think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. In the summer vacation that has ended I went swimming many times with my classmates we all had a good time. This summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. As a second-year senior student I had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were a year away. In other words, I must find time to study, too. So I divided my time between work play during the summer vacation derived benefit from this arrangement.
  How I Spent My Summer Vacation(3)
  I spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. I used to run about every day in previous summer vacations,this summer vacation I simply could not afford to do so. I would soon be in the last year of my high-school education would after graduation be up against the college entrance examinations. Though those examinations were still a year away, I had to start early to make myself well prepared by reviewing all those things I had learned at school this summer vacation was the ideal time for me to do this. At first I was rather dismayed at the thought of later I thought it was better this way because by working hard this summer I could count on endless happy summers to come. With this in mind I then set to work like anything and occasionally went out for a change or did some physical. I was not at all bored by this kind of life, for I was sustained by a hope.
第2篇 暑假计划500字
  08年武汉中考英语作文范文
  暑假将至,同学们就自己暑假生活安排进行了交流。请你用英语向美籍教师MrBrown介绍有关情况以及自己的暑期计划。
  内容应包括以下要点:
  1.有的同学打算外出旅游,放松一下。
  2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备。
  3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康。
  4.谈谈自己的暑期安排。
  要求:
  1.不要逐词翻译,文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名。
  2.词数60-80左右。
  Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Some of my classmates are going to visit some places of interest. Some are not going out, instead, they are going to do more reading and prepare for the future studies. Some want to do more sports to keep fit. I plan to go to Beijing to see the Olympic Games. Because it's a good chance to make more friends and know more about the Olympic Games.第3篇 英语作文 暑假计划600字
  I'm happy to have such a good summer holiday!Of course,I have many things to prepare.
  First,I need to make a plan about my holiday.I will do my homework 5 hours a day,and I want to read some famous English books to improve my English study.Then, I will see some funny comedies.Mr.Bean or Tom Hanks's movies all cool! They can relax myself!If I have enough time,I will go dancing swimming! I wanna keep fit,you know!And,I will spend some time on my math.I always be careless on the math exam.I want to be careful!
  I really have a large number of things to do,maybe It's a bit busy nervous.but I like this sort of life.I will try my best to do these tings!I believe myself,I can do all of them!It's nice to have this kind of courage!第4篇 英语作文 暑假计划600字
  I'm happy to have such a good summer holiday!Of course,I have many things to prepare.
  First,I need to make a plan about my holiday.I will do my homework 5 hours a day,and I want to read some famous English books to improve my English study.Then, I will see some funny comedies.Mr.Bean or Tom Hanks's movies all cool! They can relax myself!If I have enough time,I will go dancing swimming! I wanna keep fit,you know!And,I will spend some time on my math.I always be careless on the math exam.I want to be careful!
  I really have a large number of things to do,maybe It's a bit busy nervous.but I like this sort of life.I will try my best to do these tings!I believe myself,I can do all of them!It's nice to have this kind of courage!第5篇 暑假计划300字
  This summer holiday I plan to go to the beach.I will go there with my parents and cousins.We'll stay there for three days at the local hotel.The trip will be the most wonderful one that I have ever had.Because we will do a lot of things there,such as playing volleyball ,windsurfing ,having barbecue at night.I'm really looking foward to it.
&第6篇 我的暑假计划450字
  &&& Summertime is the best time of the year.There is no school for months and I get to do what I want.With no tests and no homework,I&m as free as a bird.&
&&& I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books and watching TV.I also hang out with my friends and travel with my family.However,I don&t only play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it&s important to do as much as you can.第7篇 初二暑假英语作文6篇3000字
  ①Dear John Brown,
  How&s it going? I&m Zhang Hua. I&m a student in No.1 middle school. I have been studying English for 4 years. And I can talk to a native speaker in English.
  In the school, I always talk to my classmates in English. You know it&s good for my English speaking. Of course, I try to listen to the teacher carefully. After school, I often read some English magazines newspapers. Sometimes I learn some English songs. It can improve my English grades.
  Except this way ,I hope I can try another way to improve my English. So I want to take part in the summer camp. So I want to ask you some questions. Could you tell me when the summer camp will start where the summer camp hold? Then I want to know how money I should pay for the summer camp? At last ,could you tell me some requirements?
  Good luck to you.
  Zhang Hua
  Everyone always has a good Sunday. On Sundays, everybody does some things what he like.
  Last Sunday, Jack had a relaxing Sunday. He got up 6 o&clock. After breakfast, Jack played basketball with his friends. They were very happy. Then he played the guitar in the room. And he sang songs very loudly. Though it&s very relaxing for him, it also make very noisy for neighbors. Maybe he should turn down the music. At noon, jack fed his pet cat henry. He is Jack&s favorite. Jack always play with him on the weekends. At night, he watched TV on the sofa. At the some time, he ate many delicious snacks. So he really had a great time.
  At the of day, jack thought if I always have a relaxing Sunday like today. I will become the happiest boy all over the world.
  A Present For Mother&s Birthday
  Everyone should give his mother a present when his mother&s birthday is coming. It is 25th May Sunday. Today is Han Mei&s mother&s birthday. So she wanted to give her mother a special present. What present should she give? Maybe a bunch of flowers a birthday card are the best presents. A card is cheaper. But it is bad for trees. The more I buy cards, the more trees will be cut by people. So what another present should she give? Let me tell you this present.
  It was five o&clock. It was time to surprise her mother. When Han Mei&s mother came home, Han Mei said Happy Birthday to her mother. Then she cleaned her mother&s feet. As you can see, her mother was very surprise.
  Why do you think it was a good present?
  There are a great number of subjects in school. Different subjects teach students different knowledge. They&re both very useful. However, different students like different subjects.
  As for girls, most girls like art Chinese. Maybe girls think these subjects are very interesting very easy. But most girls usually hate some subjects like math, chemistry or physics. Girls have a really hard time with these subjects they found out the worst report was from these subjects& teachers.
  And what about boys? Of course, most boys& heart are in math, chemistry physics. So boys always get good grades in these subjects. But most boys dislike Chinese or art. Perhaps they think Chinese art are really boring.
  Boys girls both like English. So English is the most popular subject in 2006.
  At last, what&s your favorite subject? You could write a letter to tell us.
  People help with each other, it is the greatest thing in the world. We should give our love to people who need help.
  It was a nice day. A blind person Ben walked with a walking stick. When he was walking down the street, a little boy tumbled because of banana skin. Maybe there is something wrong with his legs. So the little boy cried sat on the floor. Although Ben can&t see anything, he walked to the little boy. Ben wanted to help the boy. So Ben said,& Don&t cry. Let me help you.& The little boy was very happy. Ben carried the little boy on the back. The little boy help Ben, too. So they were very happy.
  If you see someone needs help, please help him. I&m sure you will be very happy.
  Dear Friend Thank You For your Love
  Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love. We get on well with each other in day-to-day lives. As for my friend, you always help me with my study. When I have a few difficulties, you always encourage me to get over difficulties.
  Do you remember? Last semester, I forgot to do my homework. So the next day, I wanted to copy your homework. Because I really didn&t want to be criticized. But you said you couldn&t lend your homework to me, it was very bad solution. Even if I said I would never do it except this time. Please lent me your homework. But you still said maybe it would start a bad habit. I should do my own homework. So I was pretty angry. I said I wouldn&t become your friend anymore. A few days later, I thought I was sorry. So I told you to forgot this thing. I wanted to make friends with you. And I was happy you said OK.
  Now I &m certain you are my best friend. Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love.第8篇 初二暑假英语作文6篇3000字
  ①Dear John Brown,
  How&s it going? I&m Zhang Hua. I&m a student in No.1 middle school. I have been studying English for 4 years. And I can talk to a native speaker in English.
  In the school, I always talk to my classmates in English. You know it&s good for my English speaking. Of course, I try to listen to the teacher carefully. After school, I often read some English magazines newspapers. Sometimes I learn some English songs. It can improve my English grades.
  Except this way ,I hope I can try another way to improve my English. So I want to take part in the summer camp. So I want to ask you some questions. Could you tell me when the summer camp will start where the summer camp hold? Then I want to know how money I should pay for the summer camp? At last ,could you tell me some requirements?
  Good luck to you.
  Zhang Hua
  Everyone always has a good Sunday. On Sundays, everybody does some things what he like.
  Last Sunday, Jack had a relaxing Sunday. He got up 6 o&clock. After breakfast, Jack played basketball with his friends. They were very happy. Then he played the guitar in the room. And he sang songs very loudly. Though it&s very relaxing for him, it also make very noisy for neighbors. Maybe he should turn down the music. At noon, jack fed his pet cat henry. He is Jack&s favorite. Jack always play with him on the weekends. At night, he watched TV on the sofa. At the some time, he ate many delicious snacks. So he really had a great time.
  At the of day, jack thought if I always have a relaxing Sunday like today. I will become the happiest boy all over the world.
  A Present For Mother&s Birthday
  Everyone should give his mother a present when his mother&s birthday is coming. It is 25th May Sunday. Today is Han Mei&s mother&s birthday. So she wanted to give her mother a special present. What present should she give? Maybe a bunch of flowers a birthday card are the best presents. A card is cheaper. But it is bad for trees. The more I buy cards, the more trees will be cut by people. So what another present should she give? Let me tell you this present.
  It was five o&clock. It was time to surprise her mother. When Han Mei&s mother came home, Han Mei said Happy Birthday to her mother. Then she cleaned her mother&s feet. As you can see, her mother was very surprise.
  Why do you think it was a good present?
  There are a great number of subjects in school. Different subjects teach students different knowledge. They&re both very useful. However, different students like different subjects.
  As for girls, most girls like art Chinese. Maybe girls think these subjects are very interesting very easy. But most girls usually hate some subjects like math, chemistry or physics. Girls have a really hard time with these subjects they found out the worst report was from these subjects& teachers.
  And what about boys? Of course, most boys& heart are in math, chemistry physics. So boys always get good grades in these subjects. But most boys dislike Chinese or art. Perhaps they think Chinese art are really boring.
  Boys girls both like English. So English is the most popular subject in 2006.
  At last, what&s your favorite subject? You could write a letter to tell us.
  People help with each other, it is the greatest thing in the world. We should give our love to people who need help.
  It was a nice day. A blind person Ben walked with a walking stick. When he was walking down the street, a little boy tumbled because of banana skin. Maybe there is something wrong with his legs. So the little boy cried sat on the floor. Although Ben can&t see anything, he walked to the little boy. Ben wanted to help the boy. So Ben said,& Don&t cry. Let me help you.& The little boy was very happy. Ben carried the little boy on the back. The little boy help Ben, too. So they were very happy.
  If you see someone needs help, please help him. I&m sure you will be very happy.
  Dear Friend Thank You For your Love
  Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love. We get on well with each other in day-to-day lives. As for my friend, you always help me with my study. When I have a few difficulties, you always encourage me to get over difficulties.
  Do you remember? Last semester, I forgot to do my homework. So the next day, I wanted to copy your homework. Because I really didn&t want to be criticized. But you said you couldn&t lend your homework to me, it was very bad solution. Even if I said I would never do it except this time. Please lent me your homework. But you still said maybe it would start a bad habit. I should do my own homework. So I was pretty angry. I said I wouldn&t become your friend anymore. A few days later, I thought I was sorry. So I told you to forgot this thing. I wanted to make friends with you. And I was happy you said OK.
  Now I &m certain you are my best friend. Dear friend Lucy, thank you for your love.第9篇 关于暑假计划的英语作文450字
  我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)
  Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird.
  I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books watching TV.I also hang out with my friends travel with my family.However,I don't play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it's important to do as as you can.第10篇 初中生暑假英语作文750字
  My Summer Vacation
  At college, I missed my parents a lot. As the term was drawing to an end, I eagerly looked forward to going home. And I planned to do a thousand
  one things during the vacation. Above all, I wanted to help my mother with housework. I also wished to read many hooks which my teachers had recommended. However, at home, my mother would never let me do anything. She completely deprived me of sharing her work. As soon as I opened a book to read,she would sit down beside me
  ask me about all kinds of things at the college. To please her,I told her one thing after another,and soon I forgot all about books. Even when I was actually reading,she would, nowthen,insist that I should eat an egg or drink a cup of tea. When I left home at the end of the vacation, not a thing in my plan had been carried out. But I felt very happy. I believed more deeply than before in the old saying: Home, sweet home. There&s no place like home!第11篇 初中生暑假英语作文750字
  My Summer Vacation
  At college, I missed my parents a lot. As the term was drawing to an end, I eagerly looked forward to going home. And I planned to do a thousand
  one things during the vacation. Above all, I wanted to help my mother with housework. I also wished to read many hooks which my teachers had recommended. However, at home, my mother would never let me do anything. She completely deprived me of sharing her work. As soon as I opened a book to read,she would sit down beside me
  ask me about all kinds of things at the college. To please her,I told her one thing after another,and soon I forgot all about books. Even when I was actually reading,she would, nowthen,insist that I should eat an egg or drink a cup of tea. When I left home at the end of the vacation, not a thing in my plan had been carried out. But I felt very happy. I believed more deeply than before in the old saying: Home, sweet home. There&s no place like home!第12篇 初中我的寒假生活计划1500字
  初中我的寒假生活计划
  2月3日上午看电影《三峡好人》和《惊涛大冒险》,下午去看望曾老师,晚上做作业看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月4日上午英语补课,下午参加慈善捐款活动,晚上做作业看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月5日上午做作业,下午参加周澄怀生日派对,晚上做作业看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月6日上午做作业,下午和姐姐去植物园放风筝,晚上做作业看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月7日上午做作业,下午复习氧化还原反应及各类方程式配平,晚上做作业看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月8日上午初中的同学来我家玩,下午练习篮球,晚上做作业看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月9日上午完成所有寒假作业,下午把寒假作业借给一个陌生人抄,晚上看电影《当幸福来敲门》。
  2月10日上午看电影《007皇家赌场》和《六天七夜》,下午设计网页初稿,晚上看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月11日上午英语补课,咨询外教口语班,下午学拉舞打篮球,晚上开始编写《奇德哩氏吉他教程》。
  2月12日今天和小妮子发了几条暖昧的短消息,她不小心发到沈老师那里去了。上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午开始研究性课程&&满足及清王朝的历史与文化,《奇德哩氏吉他教程》的编写,练投篮。晚上看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月13日今天小妮子搬了家,和她发了几条暖昧的短消息上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午研究性课程&&满足及清王朝的历史与文化,《奇德哩氏吉他教程》的编写,练投篮。晚上看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月14日今天是情人节,和小妮子对发了几条暖昧的短消息。上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午研究性课程&&满足及清王朝的历史与文化,《奇德哩氏吉他教程》的编写,练投篮。晚上晚上看书弹琴跳舞。
  2月15日上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午开始预习下半学习的化学。晚上看电影《空中决战》和《黄昏》。
  2月16日上午英语补课,下午研究性课程&&满足及清王朝的历史与文化,《奇德哩氏吉他教程》编写完成,练习投篮,晚上看电影《慌岛惊魂》和《坏小子》。
  2月17日上午预习下半学期化学,下午去爷爷奶奶家,晚上看春节联欢晚会。
  2月18日上午在睡觉,下午开展寻找城市的足迹&&徐家汇天主教堂,晚上去外公外婆家。
  2月19日上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午看书《莫伯桑短篇小说集》,《我的名字叫红》,《约翰。克利斯朵夫》,《基督山伯爵》和《中国通史》,打篮球,晚上看电影《红河谷》和《杀出恐龙谷》和《金刚》,金刚告诉我&&男人征服世界,女人征服男人。
  2月20日上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午看书《莫伯桑短篇小说集》,《我的名字叫红》,《约翰。克利斯朵夫》,《基督山伯爵》和《中国通史》,打篮球,晚上看电影《透明人》和《怒海争锋》和《野战排》。
  2月21日上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午看书《莫伯桑短篇小说集》,《我的名字叫红》,《约翰。克利斯朵夫》,《基督山伯爵》和《中国通史》,打篮球,晚上看电影《北斗神拳》和《灌篮高手》最后一集,《再生实验》。
  2月22日上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午看书打《莫伯桑短篇小说集》,《我的名字叫红》,《约翰。克利斯朵夫》,《基督山伯爵》和《中国通史》,打篮球,晚上看电影《荒岛余生》,《我们俩》和《南极大冒险》
  2月23日上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午英语补课,打篮球,晚上复习上学期的物理。
  2月24日上午练钢笔字,《StepByStep》英语听力练习,背英语单词,复习文言文,准备政治竞赛,下午和宝宝去锦江游乐园玩,晚上复习上学期的物理。2月25日上午睡觉,下午返校,晚上完成寻找城市的足迹&&徐家汇天主教堂的活动展示FLASH。
&第13篇 快乐暑假英语作文400字
  Summer Vacation
  I enjoy summer vacation very much.
  Because summer vacation is the longest vacation of the year. We have more than fifty days to rest. Though it is very hot, we can either go to swim or stay in the air-conditioned room . In the evening, I like to go shopping with my friends.
  We can eat many things in summer, such as ice creams, watermelons, grapes, so on.In summer, I always go on a trip with my parents. It's a good chance for us to visit some nice interesting places.第14篇 介绍暑假的英语作文600字
  This year's summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear.
  I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed interest in English. They could read write wellthey could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very needed in the countryside.第15篇 暑假英语日记 3450字
  January 15 2005&
  It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother&s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother&s company. I sat in my mother&s office and help her answer the telephone. While I was free, I was writing my homework. Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework, I still do it. Because in my mother&s office, I had nothing to do. If I did nothing, I was wasting my time and my life. I can&t do the foolish thing. We should take good use of our time.&第16篇 关于暑假计划的英语作文450字
  我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)
  Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird.
  I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books watching TV.I also hang out with my friends travel with my family.However,I don't play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it's important to do as as you can.
本文地址:http://www./zw/327936.html
与"初中暑假计划英语作文3篇How I Spent My Summer Vacation"相关的作文

我要回帖

更多关于 mr white 的文章

随机推荐