{if defined('w')} ${w.province}{if w.province!=w.cityName},${w.cityName}{/if}
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode!=w.weatherToCode}
{if ne}{/if}
今:${w.temperatureLow}℃~${w.temperatureHigh}℃
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode48!=w.weatherToCode48}
{if ne}{/if}
明:${w.temperatureLow48}℃~${w.temperatureHigh48}℃
{else} 天气服务器当前不可用! {/if}
八月未央:那一瞬间,你终于发现,那曾深爱过的人, 早在告别的那天,已消失在这个世界。 心中的爱和思念,都只是属于自己曾经拥有过的纪念。 我想,有些事情是可以遗忘的,有些事情是可以纪念的, 有些事情能够心甘情愿,有些事情一直无能为力。 我爱你,这是我的劫难。
&  此物清高世莫知,世人饮酒多自欺。   愁看毕卓瓮间夜,笑看陶潜篱下时。   崔候啜之意不已,狂歌一曲惊人耳。   孰知茶道全尔真,唯有丹丘得如此
    爱,不要成为囚    不要为了你的惬意    便取缔了别人的自由    得不到 总是最好的    太多了 又怎能消受    少是愁多也是忧    秋天的江水汨汨地流    淡淡的雾    淡淡的雨    淡淡的云彩悠悠的游
&&& 我一直想要,和你一起,走上那条美丽的小路。有柔风,有白云,有你在我身旁,倾听我快乐和感激的心。&&& 我的要求其实很微小,只要有过那样的一个夏日,只要走过,那样的一次。&&& 而朝我迎来的,日复以夜,却都是一些不被料到的安排,还有那么多琐碎的错误,将我们慢慢地慢慢地隔开,让今夜的我,终于明白。&&& 所有的悲欢都已成灰烬,任世间那一条路我都不能,与你同行。
最后登录加载中...
this.p={b:2,ua:27, ub:'http://img.bimg.126.net/photo/elo2LkEcogY7Ugwfn1bcgA==/490868.jpg',us:'她', friendstatus:'none',followstatus:'unFollow',hmcon:'0',aShowT:'0',guideId:6};
积分 ${data.totalScore} 分,距离下一等级还有 ${data.nextGradeNeedScore}分
心情随笔列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,n:5,r:'http://love.pri.nce./blog/#m=1&c=',mset:'000',mcon:'',srk:-100};
{if defined('fl')&&fl.length>0} {list fl as x}
${x.content|xescape:x.id,x.moveFrom} ${x.publishTime|xtime}
{if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='wap'} && {/if} {if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='mobile'} && {/if}
{/list} {else} 暂无心情随笔记录! {/if}
博友列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,m:0};
发现好博客
列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,cn:12,ct:12};
列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,cn:15};
我要留言 & &
& 留言列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,nv:false,cn:5,ct:5};
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
二次元同好交流新大陆
扫码下载App
汇聚2000万达人的兴趣社区下载即送20张免费照片冲印
扫码下载App
{list x.l as y}
{/list} {/list}
{if defined('wl')} {list wl as x}{/list} {/if}您当前位置: >>
>> 浏览文章
凤凰传奇演唱的歌词有“我要策马奔腾 向你怀中 解开思念的谜 千年的梦 穿越茫茫云海 蓝天依旧 马琴响起 心事瞬间消融 我要策马奔腾 无尽苍穹 卷落一路风雨 腾起彩虹 漂泊在你心海 幸福依旧 清风一缕 前世今生相逢”的歌曲叫什么名字?
歌名:《策马奔腾》 作词:陆新桥 作曲:徐一鸣 演唱:凤凰传奇
梦不见皎皎的月光
就像迷失眼睛 陷入荒城
吻不到浓浓的花香
就像丢了灵魂 寂寞丛生
听不见哒哒马蹄声
世界一片沉静 不见归程
如果再不把我唤醒
又要等待来生 天涯纵横
我要策马奔腾 向你怀中
解开思念的谜 千年的梦
穿越茫茫云海 蓝天依旧
马琴响起 心事瞬间消融
我要策马奔腾 无尽苍穹
卷落一路风雨 腾起彩虹
漂泊在你心海 幸福依旧
清风一缕 前世今生相逢
RAP:豪饮几杯马奶酒
难解千年的哀愁
再唱几首情歌 寂寞你才会懂
快乐洒满了山坡
是羊还是那云朵
从此不再放手 厮守茫茫的自由
望不见暖暖的阳光
你用万朵祥云 为我壮行
闻不到鲜鲜的草香
苍茫岁月荒草 也恨春风
听不见悠悠的长调
天地为谁辽阔 你为谁等
如果你肯与我相拥
纵有万座山峰 也要踏平
我要策马奔腾 向你怀中
解开思念的谜 千年的梦
穿越茫茫云海 蓝天依旧
马琴响起 心事瞬间消融
我要策马奔腾 无尽苍穹
卷落一路风雨 腾起彩虹
漂泊在你心海 幸福依旧
清风一缕 前世今生相逢
RAP:豪饮几杯马奶酒
难解千年的哀愁
再唱几首情歌 寂寞你才会懂
快乐洒满了山坡
是羊还是那云朵
从此不再放手 厮守茫茫的自由
我要策马奔腾 向你怀中
解开思念的谜 千年的梦
穿越茫茫云海 蓝天依旧
马琴响起 心事瞬间消融
我要策马奔腾 无尽苍穹
卷落一路风雨 腾起彩虹
漂泊在你心海 幸福依旧
清风一缕 前世今生相逢
【】【】【】动画片《侠岚》主题曲《风中奇缘》的歌词?
动画片《侠岚》主题曲《风中奇缘》的歌词? 5
不区分大小写匿名
《风之彩》动画版歌词翻译 Colors of the Wind by Judy Kuhn You think I&m ignorant savage you been so many place, I guess it must be so but still I can not see if the savage one is me how can there be so much that you don&t know, you don&t know 你觉得我是蛮人,懵懂无知 你到过很多地方,纵览世事 但我还是疑惑,倘若蛮荒的人是我 为何你不懂的事情却那么多 那么多 You think you own whatever land you land on The earth is just a dead thing you can claim But I know every rock and tree and creature Has a life, has a spirit, has a name 你以为只要踏足就能拥有一片疆域 土地不过是用来占有的无生命体 但我却熟知这里所有的岩石树木和生灵 它们也有生活,也有灵魂和名姓 You think the only people who are people Are the people who look and think like you But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger You&ll learn things you never knew you never knew 你以为只有人类才算万物之灵 所谓的人类是不是如你一般文明 但只要你跟随我这陌生人的足迹 你就会学到太多你未知的东西 Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned ? Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain ? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind ? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind ? 你可曾听过野狼对月长嚎? 问问山猫为何咧嘴而笑? 你可曾用山峦之声高歌一曲? 你可曾用风之色彩泼墨挥毫? Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth Come roll in all the riches all around you And for once, never wonder what they&re worth 来吧,在丛林松间小径赛跑 来吧,尝尝阳光莓果的味道 来吧,翻滚在你周遭的富饶 这一次,别想值得什么回报 The rainstorm and the river are my brothers The heron and the otter are my friends And we are all connected to each other, In a circle, in a hoop that never ends 暴风雨和湍溪流是我的弟兄 白苍鹭同小水獭是我的朋友 而我们彼此之间都紧密相联 在这个生生不息的生命之圆 How high does the sycamore grow ? If you cut it down, then you&ll never know 红枫树啊,能长多高? 若你砍倒,就无从知晓 And you&ll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon For whether we are white or copper-skinned We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain Need to paint with all the colors of the wind You can own the earth and still All you&ll own is earth until You can paint with all colors of the wind 你也再不能听见野狼对月长啸 无论你是苍白或者古铜的肤色 都要用山峦之声高歌一曲 都要用风之色彩泼墨挥毫 你不曾真正拥有这片土地 但除非你真正可以 绘画出风中色彩那斑斓的一笔 机器人瓦力》主题歌歌词翻译 Down to Earth by Peter Gabriel Did you think that your feet had been bound By what gravity brings to the ground? Did you feel you were tricked By the future you picked? Well, come on down 是否感到自己被禁足? 被地心引力紧紧束缚 是否觉得自己被欺骗? 被你自己选择的明天 那就一起来吧 All those rules don’t apply When you’re high in the sky So, come on down Come on down 当你高高地飘在天际 所有规则都无迹可寻 那就一起来 一起来吧 We’re coming down to the ground There’s no better place to go We’ve got snow up on the mountains We’ve got rivers down below 我们回到阔别的土地 再没有更好的地方可去 山顶上覆盖着白雪皑皑 山脚下静淌过流水潺潺 We’re coming down to the ground We hear the birds sing in the trees And the land will be looked after We send the seeds out in the breeze 我们回到阔别的土地 听见鸟儿歌唱在树林 我们会好好照顾这片土地 播下种子播撒在清风里 Did you think you’d escaped from routine By changing the script and the scene? Despite all you made of it You’re always afraid Of the change 你以为自己能逃脱规律 偷偷篡改了脚本和剧情 不管你做了多大努力 到头来你还是会害怕 所谓改变带来的奇迹 You’ve got a lot on your chest Well, you can come as my guest So come on down Come on down 有太多愁绪堆积在心 就请你来当我的座上宾 那就一起来 一起来吧 We’re coming down to the ground There’s no better place to go We’ve got snow up on the mountains We’ve got rivers down below 我们回到阔别的土地 再没有更好的地方可去 山顶上覆盖着白雪皑皑 山脚下静淌过流水潺潺 We’re coming down to the ground We hear the birds sing in the trees And the land will be looked after We send the seeds out in the breeze 我们回到阔别的土地 听见鸟儿歌唱在树林 我们会好好照顾这片热土 撒下种子散播在清风里 Like the fish in the ocean We felt at home in the sea We learned to live off the good land Learned to climb up a tree Then we got up on two legs But we wanted to fly When we messed up our homeland We set sail for the sky 正如鱼儿游在水中 曾在海洋如此自由 终于登陆肥沃热土 学会潇洒穿梭枝头 待到我们直立行走 却又想着展翅遨游 家园满目疮痍时候 我们扭头飞向天空 We’re coming down to the ground There’s no better place to go We’ve got snow up on the mountains We’ve got rivers down below 我们回到阔别的土地 再没有更好的地方可去 山顶上覆盖着白雪皑皑 山脚下静淌过流水潺潺 We’re coming down to the ground We hear the birds sing in the trees And the land will be looked after We send the seeds out in the breeze 我们回到阔别的土地 听见鸟儿歌唱在树林 我们会好好照顾这片热土 撒下种子散播在清风里 We’re coming down Coming down to Earth Like babies at birth Coming down to Earth Refine your priorities These are extraordinary qualities 我们重新回归 重新回到地球家园 好像婴儿呱呱坠地 重新回到地球家园 分清你的轻重缓急 这是你非凡的能力 We’re coming down to the ground There’s no better place to go We’ve got snow up on the mountains We’ve got rivers down below 我们回到阔别的土地 再没有更好的地方可去 山顶上覆盖着白雪皑皑 山脚下静淌过流水潺潺 We’re coming down to the ground We hear the birds sing in the trees And the land will be looked after We send the seeds out in the breeze 我们回到阔别的土地 听见鸟儿歌唱在树林 我们会好好照顾这片热土 撒下种子散播在清风里 We’re coming down to the ground There’s no better place to go We’ve got snow up on the mountains We’ve got rivers down below 我们回到阔别的土地 再没有更好的地方可去 山顶上覆盖着白雪皑皑 山脚下静淌过流水潺潺 We’re coming down to the ground We hear the birds sing in the trees And the land will be looked after We send the seeds out in the breeze 我们回到阔别的土地 听见鸟儿歌唱在树林 我们会好好照顾这片土地 播下种子播撒在清风里 Refine your priorities These are extraordinary qualities 分清你的轻重缓急 这是你非凡的能力 《不能忽视的真相》主题歌歌词翻译 I Need to Wake Up by Melissa Etheridge Have I been sleeping? I’ve been so still Afraid of crumbling Have I been careless? Dismissing all the distant rumblings Take me where I am supposed to be To comprehend the things that I can’t see 我是一直睡着的么? 面对崩塌,满心恐惧地屏息静气 我是那么不小心么? 居然可以,忽略了不远处的雷鸣 带我去到我该去的地方 让我把看不见的一切,看个分明 Cause I need to move I need to wake up I need to change I need to shake up I need to speak out Something’s got to break up I’ve been asleep And I need to wake up Now 因为我必须行动起来 我必须觉醒 必须有所改变 必须撼动一切 必须要直言不讳 否则就支离破碎 我已沉睡太久 此刻 我必须觉醒 And as a child I danced like it was 1999 My dreams were wild The promise of this new world Would be mine Now I am throwing off the carelessness of youth To listen to an inconvenient truth 当我还是年幼懵懂 像世纪末般狂欢舞蹈 做着无边无际的梦 信誓旦旦 说新世界由我掌控 如今我褪去年少轻狂 倾听一个难以忽视的真相 That I need to move I need to wake up I need to change I need to shake up I need to speak out Something’s got to break up I’ve been asleep And I need to wake up Now 因为我必须行动起来 我必须觉醒 必须有所改变 必须撼动一切 必须要直言不讳 否则就支离破碎 我已沉睡太久 此刻 我必须觉醒 I am not an island I am not alone I am my intentions Trapped here in this flesh and bone 我不是一座孤岛 我不是一个人苦苦寻找 囚禁在这骨肉之躯中的 是我的远大抱负和目标 And I need to move I need to wake up I need to change I need to shake up I need to speak out Something’s got to break up I’ve been asleep And I need to wake up Now 因为我必须行动起来 我必须觉醒 必须有所改变 必须撼动一切 必须要直言不讳 否则就支离破碎 我已沉睡太久 此刻 我必须觉醒 I want to change I need to shake up I need to speak out Oh, Something’s got to break up I’ve been asleep And I need to wake up Now 必须有所改变 必须撼动一切 必须要直言不讳 否则就支离破碎 我已沉睡太久 此刻 我必须觉醒
【我游荡在江河山川你却离我那么遥远那天我们风中谋面听到你的耳语闻到你的阵阵芳涟】顷刻间我们风中失散没有道别没说再见光阴忘记了时间只记得刹那间的留恋与牵连〖春风化雨不变的信念如此蜿蜒夏月蝉歌默默的思念无尽无边秋知落叶渺茫愿望飘于天地之间冬去春来乾坤难辨的风中奇缘〗【…】只为在此与你相见哪怕再次与你失散光阴不相信永远只相信彼此交错的那一瞬间〖…〗(MUSIC)我又飘在了你的眼前如果下一次与你失散我将再次寻你一千年风中我再次立下誓言
晕死 搜不出来 貌似这歌有歌词 就是找不出歌名
找到了!贴吧有,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 风中奇缘作词:刘阔作曲:毛亮演唱:西单女孩
我游荡在江河山川你却离我那么遥远那天我们风中谋面听到你的耳语闻到你的阵阵芳涟顷刻间 我们风中失散没有道别 没说再见光阴忘记了时间只记得刹那间的留恋与牵连
春风化雨 不变的信念如此蜿蜒夏月蝉歌 默默的思念无尽无边秋知落叶 渺茫愿望飘于天地之间冬去春来 乾坤难辨的风中奇缘
我游荡在江河山川你却离我那么遥远那天我们风中谋面听到你的耳语闻到你的阵阵芳涟只为在此与你相见哪怕再次与你失散光阴不相信永远只相信彼此交错的那一瞬间
春风化雨 不变的信念如此蜿蜒夏月蝉歌 默默的思念无尽无边秋知落叶 渺茫愿望飘于天地之间冬去春来 乾坤难辨的风中奇缘
我又飘在了你的眼前如果下一刻与你失散我将再次寻你一千年风中我再次立下誓言&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
相关知识等待您来回答
动漫领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号&& 风中奇缘歌词
西单女孩歌曲精选