为您推荐:
口齿不清的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些诗歌被改编成了很好听的歌曲?
如叶芝的《Down by the Salley Gardens》等改编的歌曲很好听。不好意思补充一下,最好是英文诗歌啦
按投票排序
(11/15/2014 补充) 同一首歌可能由不同歌手演唱,答案提供的试听链接都是答主本人最喜欢的版本首先是题主提到的1.Down by the salley gardensDown by the salley gardensMy love and I did meetShe passed the salley gardensWith little snow-white feetShe bid me take love easyAs the leaves grow on the treeBut I being young and foolishWith her would not agreeIn a field by the riverMy love and I did standAnd on my leaning shoulderShe laid her snow-white handShe bid me take life easyAs the grass grows on the weirsBut I was young and foolishAnd now I'm full of tearsDown by the salley gardensMy love and I did meetShe passed the salley gardensWith little snow-white feetShe bid me take love easyAs the leaves grow on the treeBut I being young and foolishWith her would not agree2.The Song of Wandering AengusI went out to the hazel wood, Because a fire was in my head, And cut and peeled a hazel wand, And hooked a berry to a thread; And when white moths were on the wing, And moth-like stars were flickering out, I dropped the berry in a stream And caught a little silver trout. When I had laid it on the floor I went to blow the fire aflame , But something rustled on the floor, And some one called me by my name : It had become a glimmering girl , With apple blossom in her hair Who called me by my name and ran And faded through the brightening air . Though I am old with wandering Though hollow lands and hilly lands , I will find out where she has gone, And kiss her lip And walk along dappled grass, And pluck till time and times are done, The silver apples of the moon, The golden apples of the sun . 此诗至少有两个谱曲版本还有苏格兰诗人Robert Burns3.Auld lang syneShould auld acquaintance be forgot,And never brought to mind ?Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And auld lang syne ?For auld lang syne, my jo,For auld lang syne,We’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,For auld lang syne.And surely ye’ll be your pint-stowp !And surely I’ll be mine !And we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,For auld lang syne.We twa hae run about the braes,And pu’But we’ve wander’d mony a weary foot,Sin auld lang syne.We twa hae paidl’d i' the burn,Frae moBut seas between us braid hae roar’dSin auld lang syne. And there’s a hand, my trusty fiere !And gie's a hand o’ thine !And we’ll tak a right gude-willy waught,For auld lang syne.4.My Love Is Like a Red Red RoseO, my Luve's like a red, red rose,That's newly sprung in June.O, my Luve's like a melodieThat's sweetly play'd in tune.As fair as thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I;And I will love thee still, my dear,Till a' the seas gang dry.Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun: I will love thess till, my dear,While the sands o' life shall run:And fare thee well, my only luve!And fare thee weel, a while!And I will come again, my luve,Tho' it ware ten thousand mile.圣诞颂歌 the Bleak Midwinter(Christina Rossetti)In the bleak mid-winterFrosty wind made moan,Earth stood hard as iron,WSnow had fallen, snow on snow,Snow on snow,In the bleak mid-winterLong ago.Our God, Heaven cannot hold HimNHeaven and earth shall flee awayWhen He comes to reign:In the bleak mid-winterA stable-place sufficedThe Lord God Almighty,Jesus Christ.Enough for Him, whom cherubimWorship night and day,A breastful of milk,AnEnough for Him, whom angelsFall down before,The ox and ass and camelWhich adore.Angels and archangelsMay have gathered there,Cherubim and seraphimThronged the air -But only His motherIn her maiden blissWorshipped the BelovedWith a kiss.What can I give Him,Poor as I am?If I were a shepherdIIf I were a wise manIYet what I can, I give Him -Give my heart.6.Greensleeves(Henry VIII)Alas my love you do me wrongTo cast mAnd I have loved you oh so longDelighting in your company.Greensleeves was my delight,Greensleeves my Greensleeves was my heart of joyAnd who but my lady Greensleeves.I have been ready at your handTo grant whatever thou would'I have waged both life and landYour love and goodwill for to have.Greensleeves was my delight,Greensleeves was my Greensleeves was my heart of joyAnd who but my lady Greensleeves.Thy petticoat of sendle whiteWith gold emThy petticoat of silk and whiteAnd these I bought gladly.Greensleeves was my Greensleeves was my heart of joyGreensleeves was my heart of joyAnd who but my lady Greensleeves.值得一提的是,1865年有一首圣诞歌曲What Child Is This?使用了Greensleeves的曲调,但这就不算由诗歌改编成的歌曲了爱尔兰诗人Thomas Moore诗四首7.Believe Me, if All Those Endearing Young CharmsBelieve me, if all those endearing young charms,Which I gaze on so fondly to-day,Were to change by to-morrow and fleet in my arms,Like fairy gifts fading away,Thou wouldst still be adored, as this moment thou art,Let thy loveliAnd around the dear ruin each wish of my heartWould entwine itself verdantly still.It is not while beauty and youth are thine own,And thy cheeks unprofaned by a tear,That the fervor and faith of a soul can be known,To which time will but make thee more dear.No, the heart that has truly loved never forgets,But as truly loves on to the closeAs the sunflower turns on her God when he setsThe same look which she turned when he rose.8.The Minstrel BoyThe minstrel boy to the war is gone,In the ranks of death you'His father's sword he has girded on,And his wild h"Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,"Though all the world betrays thee,One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,One faithful harp shall praise thee!"The Minstrel fell! But the foeman's chainCould not bring The harp he loved ne'er spoke again,For he torAnd said "No chains shall sully thee,Thou soul of love and bravery!Thy songs were made for the pure and freeThey shall never sound in slavery!"9.The Last Rose of Summer9.The Last Rose of Summer'tis the last rose of summer left blooming aloneall her lovely
companions are faded and goneno flower of her kindred, no rosebud is
nighto reflect back her blushes and give sigh for sighi'll not
leave thee, thou lone one, to pine on the stemsince the lovely are
sleeping, go sleep thou with themthus kindly i scatter thy leaves
o'er the bedwhere thy mates of the garden lie scentless and
deadso soon may i follow when friendships decayand from love's
shining circle the gems drop awaywhen true hearts lie withered and
fond ones are flownoh who would inhabit this bleak world alone?this
bleak world alone10.Oft in the Stilly NightOft in the stilly nightEre slumber's chain has bound me,Fond mem'ry
brings the lightOf other days around me:The smiles, the tears of
boyhood's years,The wordsThe eyes that
shone,Now dimm'd and gone,The cheerful hearts now broken!Thus in the
stilly nightEre slumber's chain has bound me,Sad mem'ry brings the
lightOf other days around me.When i remember allThe friends, so
link'd together,I've seen around me fallLike leaves in wintry
weather,I feel like oneWho treads aloneSome banquet-hall
deserted,Whose lights are fled,Whose grlands dead,And all but he
departed!Thus in the stilly nightEre slumber's chain has bound
me,Sad mem'ry brings the lightOf other days around me.
兰花草我从山中来,带着兰花草种在小园中,希望花开早一日看三回,看得花时过兰花却依然,苞也无一个转眼秋天到,移兰入暖房朝朝频顾惜,夜夜不相忘期待春花开,能将夙愿偿满庭花簇簇,添得许多香我从山中来,带得兰花草种在小园中,希望开花好一日看三回,望得花时过急坏看花人,苞也无一个眼见秋天到,移花供在家明年春风回,祝汝满盆花
《化为千风》I am a thousand winds that blowDon't stand at my grave and weepI am not there, I do not sleepI am a thousand winds that blowI am the diamond glint on snowI am the sunlight on the ripened grainI am the gentle autumn rainI am a thousand windsI am a thousand winds that blowI am the diamond glint on snowI am a thousand winds that blowI am the diamond glint on snowI am a thousand winds that blow不要站在我的坟墓旁哭泣 我不在那儿,我没有长眠我化作千缕吹过的风儿我化作白雪上的闪亮光芒我化作照耀金色麦田的阳光我化作绵绵秋雨当你在寂静的清晨醒来我化作绕成圈的鸟儿,迅捷的随风上飞我化作温柔的星,在夜空闪烁不要站在我的坟墓旁哭泣我不在那儿,我没有长眠化为千风也叫做千风之歌,这首歌的由来众说纷纭,一说是一对印地安夫妻,妻子死掉后,丈夫想
要自杀在整理抽屉时,发现妻子写的东西他看了后就不再自杀。二说是1932年在美国马利兰州巴尔的摩市,
一位名为Mary Elizabeth Frye () 的主妇,为了同居友人Margaret Schwarzkopf
的母亲过世而写的作品 。由于此首诗词本身并无名字,因此,一般人就以其第一句「Do not stand at my grave and
weep」(千风,请不要伫立在我坟前哭泣)来命名。在1995年,英国一名青年在爱尔兰共和军袭击下牺牲,临死前把一封信交给父母,请他们在他离世后打
开,信内就是这一首诗,经过传媒的报导后,得到广泛的回响。
而2001年,911后,在一个追悼仪式中,1名11岁的少女在会中读出此诗,以表达她对在911事件中丧生的父亲的追思,使此诗再一次成为话题。——百
度百科看过银魂的肯定知道指的是那一首歌。【仙望乡温泉篇】第133话,坂田银时为超度温泉旅店里的灵魂,吟唱的正是这首歌。这首诗唱的人很多,日文版只是其中之一。
岑宁儿去年发行的专辑「Here」里有一首叫Twistable Turnable Man的歌,好喜欢,那种琅琅上口的节奏感和怪诞幽默的感觉很好玩儿。后来发现它是一位儿童书籍作家Shel Silverstein的诗歌,这个大胡子光头大叔的很多童诗都具有很强的节奏和音韵,和孩子一起朗诵的话会是一件很开心的事儿。He's the Twistable Turnable Squeezable Pullable Stretchable Foldable ManHe can crawl in your pocket or fit your locketOr screw himself into a twenty-volt socketOr stretch himself up to the steeple or tallerOr squeeze himself into a thimble or smallerYes he can, course he canHe's the Twistable Turnable Squeezable Pullable Stretchable Shrinkable ManAnd he lives a passable lifeWith his Squeezable Lovable Kissable Hugable Pullable Tugable WifeAnd they have two twistable kidsWho bend up the way that they didAnd they turn and they stretchJust as much as they canFor this Bendable FoldableDo-what-you're-toldableEasily moldableBuy-what you're-soldable Washable Mendable Highly Dependable Buyable Saleable Always availableBounceable ShakeableAlmost unbreakableTwistable Turnable ManYes he can, course he canHe's the Twistable Turnable Squeezable Pullable Stretchable Shrinkable Man
徐志摩《雪花的快乐》假如我是一朵雪花,翩翩的在半空里潇洒,我一定认清我的方向——飞飏,飞飏,飞飏,——这地面上有我的方向。不去那冷寞的幽谷,不去那凄清的山麓,也不上荒街去惆怅——飞飏,飞飏,飞飏,——你看,我有我的方向!……我们院今年129合唱比赛就用的这个曲。天天听着一年级的孩子们唱……整栋楼里面都在“飞飏~飞飏~”
杜甫三章 周云蓬唱的非常喜欢那句“白日放歌须纵酒, 青春作伴好还乡。“第一次听的时候听得热泪盈眶。前段时间《中国好歌曲》很火的那首《要死就一定要死在你手里》,也是根据俞心焦的同名诗改编的。尹吾的《请相信》有一段也是舒婷的《请相信》里面的。也是尹吾的,《我不相信》有一段是北岛的《回答》里的。苏轼的《和子由渑池怀旧》,是宋冬野的《雪泥鸿爪》的最后一段。还有的想不起来了。。。想起来再写吧,待续。。。
温庭筠的《菩萨蛮·小山重叠金明灭》   汉乐府 ,歌曲名《采莲曲》  曹植的《洛神赋》 ,歌曲名《惊鸿舞》  李清照的《一剪梅》,歌曲名《月满西楼》李煜的《虞美人》,歌曲名《问君能有几多愁》陆游的《钗头凤》,歌曲名《钗头凤》岳飞的《满江红》,歌曲名《满江红》柳永的《雨霖铃》,歌曲名《雨霖铃》苏轼的《水调歌头》,歌曲名《水调歌头》
记得李敖有首诗《只爱一点点》,喜欢巫启贤唱的版本。不爱那么多,只爱一点点。别人的爱情像海深,我的爱情浅。不爱那么多,只爱一点点。别人的爱情像天长,我的爱情短。不爱那么多,只爱一点点。别人眉来又眼去,我只偷看你一眼。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录诗歌朗诵是否允许改编诗歌?_百度知道
诗歌朗诵是否允许改编诗歌?
如在《风筝》前加上顾城的《一代人》这样的短诗,不是朗诵比赛。注:此次朗诵属于艺术节节目主要是说是否能将两首诗剪辑到一起,不改变原诗内容
分别朗读诗歌的部分内容:也可根据诗歌的内容以及现场效果需要,则可进行灵活分组。安排3:如果诗歌偏长。安排2,按性别进行分组并分块朗读,齐声朗读:十人为团体。安排4:五人为一组安排1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
12273 人聚集在这个小组
(遇上我算你走运)
大家正在求推荐
&·&·&·&·&·&·
第三方登录:英语诗歌朗诵80篇
《英语诗歌朗诵80篇》 每天进行晨读练习有利于帮助各位提高英语语感及读音水准。在每年英语考试中,作文写作也是一大项,因此,每天背诵适当的课文有利于英语作文的写作。同时英语诗歌的朗诵也有利于增加学习英语的兴趣。
课程地址:
浏览:196591
浏览:87610
浏览:52715
浏览:24839
浏览:47245
浏览:74514
浏览:26186
浏览:47579
浏览:19970
浏览:23357
浏览:52289