let it go中英文歌词词的相同点

免费歌曲试听: 上传时间:
Ed Sheeran Lego House(中英对照).lrc歌词(下载lrc歌词,请用左键点击上面的“下载LRC文件”紫红色图片)感谢 我爱歌词组 伪M 编辑歌词[ti:Lego House][ar:Ed Sheeran][al:][by:伪M] [00:02.24][00:05.00]Ed Sheeran-Lego House积木房子 (中英)[00:07.00]LCR:伪M
译:gやかSeirios[00:08.50]
I'm gonna pick up the pieces,我会拾起零散片段[00:12.16]  And build a lego house搭成一座积木房屋[00:14.98]  If things go wrong we can knock it down若是出了差错,我们还能推倒重来[00:21.00]  My three words have two meanings那三个字,绝不仅仅是轻巧的戏言[00:24.09]There's one thing on my mind在我心中挥之不去的只有一事,并且愈加清晰[00:26.27]  It's all for you满满的,都是你[00:31.94]  And it's dark in a cold December,阴冷的十二月,黑暗孤独[00:33.22]  But I've got ya to keep me warm但我可以拥紧你的温度[00:35.77]  And if you're broke I'll mend ya若是你失落心碎,我也可以让你复原[00:39.38]  And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now在暴风雨呼啸之时,给你一个避雨的港湾[00:44.62]  I'm out of touch, I'm out of love我不再有你的消息,我也不再能感受到爱[00:47.83]  I'll pick you up when you're getting down但我会在你失落时默默安慰支持[00:50.97]  And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now这样想我所做的一切,我想,此刻我对你的爱更加深刻[00:56.52]  I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind你的视野中再无我的存在,我略略黯然[00:59.14]  I'll do it all for you in time但我会恰时为你划出一片天空[01:02.54]  And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now这样想我所做的一切,我想,此刻我对你的爱更加深刻[01:14.66]  I'm gonna paint you by numbers我会以韵律描绘你[01:18.10]  And colour you in为你渲染上绚烂的色彩[01:20.93]  if things go right we can frame it,若是完成,我们可以将它装裱[01:24.55] And put you on a wall随後我便可以将你挂在我的墙壁上[01:27.79]  And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before有些难以启齿,但我已经在这Y等待了很久[01:31.36] And I'll surrender up my heart我会交出我的心[01:35.20]  And swap it for yours在它原本的位置,填满你的一切[01:38.41]  I'm out of touch, I'm out of love我不再有你的消息,我也不再能感受到爱[01:41.61]  I'll pick you up when you're getting down但我会在你失落时默默安慰支持[01:44.22]  And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now这样想我所做的一切,我想,此刻我对你的爱更加深刻[01:50.45] I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind你的视野中再无我的存在,我略略黯然[01:53.29]  I'll do it all for you in time但我会恰时为你划出一片天空[01:56.70]  And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now这样想我所做的一切,我想,此刻我对你的爱更加深刻[02:03.15]  Don't hold me down请不要让我再次失落[02:07.10]  I think my braces are breaking我想,支柱崩塌之痛[02:10.18]  And it's more than I can take大概是我所不能承受的[02:13.90]  And it's dark in a cold December,阴冷的十二月,黑暗孤独[02:15.25]  But I've got ya to keep me warm但我可以拥紧你的温度[02:17.60]  And if you're broke I'll mend ya若是你失落心碎,我也可以让你复原[02:21.65]  And keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now在暴风雨呼啸之时,给你一个避雨的港湾[02:26.42]  I'm out of touch, I'm out of love我不再有你的消息,我也不再能感受到爱[02:29.40]  I'll pick you up when you're getting down但我会在你失落时默默安慰支持[02:32.48]  And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now这样想我所做的一切,我想,此刻我对你的爱更加深刻[02:38.28]  I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind你的视野中再无我的存在,我略略黯然[02:41.62]  I'll do it all for you in time但我会恰时为你划出一片天空[02:44.67]  And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now这样想我所做的一切,我想,此刻我对你的爱更加深刻[02:50.84]  I'm out of touch, I'm out of love我不再有你的消息,我也不再能感受到爱[02:53.33]  I'll pick you up when you're getting down但我会在你失落时默默安慰支持[02:56.62]  And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now这样想我所做的一切,我还会爱你更多
歌手名歌曲名
下载次数歌词上传者
1034andybfc
All rights reserved  赣  我爱歌词网
版权声明:本站资源仅供个人参考,如果您认为我们侵犯了您的权益,请告知我们,我们会将相关内容删除。
QQ:  |  |  |  
免责声明:本站所有投放广告与本站无关,接受广告不代表本站接受广告观点。一首女歌手或者男女合唱的,节奏较快,有点摇滚风的歌.只记得有句英文歌词是“i miss miss you”求歌名.好像有中文歌词也有英文歌词的.歌词少,总是重复,女的有唱“i miss miss you”
你说的应该是青春美少女的吧 听听看是不是这首:歌词:这一刻是我给你最后的机会,用不着对我又吼又乱叫,我一定对你是真心真意,这你不用来迟疑 你的背叛已经伤了我太深,不知是否应不应该太认真,也许你以后会改变自己,但我已决定必须离开你,i miss you i miss you,i miss you everyday,只想看看你的脸,想念你,想念你,想念你的欢笑,整颗心已属于你 你的背叛已经伤了我太深,不知是否应不应该太认真,也许你以后会改变自己,但我已决定必须离开你,i miss you i miss you,i miss you everyday,只想看看你的脸,想念你,想念你,想念你的欢笑,整颗心已属于你 当世界随着音乐流走,i miss you i miss you,i miss you everyday,只想看看你的脸,想念你,想念你,想念你的欢笑,整颗心已属于你 i miss you i miss you,i miss you everyday,只想看看你的脸,想念你,想念你,想念你的欢笑,整颗心已属于你 当世界随着音乐流走,我轻轻对你唱着这首歌~!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码歌词重复 all. right. 中文歌_百度知道
歌词重复 all. right. 中文歌
you'll be all right
歌手:johnny cash
专辑:carryin' on
Well I see you've lost your honey bee I know how you must be feeling nowYou feel sad sad but boy it ain't that badYou cry just a little bit and die just a little bit and then you'll be all right[ piano ]Well you know it wasn't long ago your honey bee was queen of my bee treeBut then away she flew and took my honey to youYou cry just a little bit and die just a little bit and then you'll be all right[ piano ]I pity you I know what you're going throughYou watched your queen bee fly your honeycomb went dryBut if you keep pushin' on you won't care if she's goneYou cry just a little bit and die just a little bit and then you'll be all rightYou cry just a little bit and die just a little bit and then you'll be all right 呵呵,不知道是不是你要的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求罪人罗马音中文歌词, supercel-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
求罪人罗马音中文歌词, supercel
来源:互联网 发表时间: 9:44:57 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求罪人罗马音中文歌词, supercel”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求罪人罗马音中文歌词, supercel”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:有点小要求,每句日文歌词后面加上对应罗马音和中文歌词, supercell唱的。注求罪人罗马音中文歌词,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
希望のあかりを探すここは真っ暗暗の中神どうしてですか彼女を何故选んだのですか大事なものはいつでも仆のOにあったのに神助けてください愿う时にはもうWいんだああ 失ってやっと莞钉い君がいたことあの日に世界は时间を止めた君がいたことを消してこの仆が欲しい言叶を言ってくれる人はもう神 もしもいるなら彼女をいますぐ返してよああ 失ってやっとわかった君がいた意味永远に世界は时间を止める仆がいたこと 全てを消して在这漆黑之中寻找希望之灯神啊 为什么会选中她呢我最重要的东西无论什么时候都在我身边神啊 救救我吧等我去乞求的时候已经晚了啊啊 失去的时候我才意识到你存在的意义从那一天 世界开始停止时间关于你的事情都消失了我所想说的话所说的对象已经不在了神啊 如果你真的在的话请把她还给我啊啊 失去的时候我才明白你存在的意义永远地让世界将时间停止我存在在这个世界上的事情也都让它全部消失吧
1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答4个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号歌词英文一直重复singsosing是什么歌_百度知道
歌词英文一直重复singsosing是什么歌
歌词“One day... one day...”,出自歌曲《one day》基本信息:外文名称:one day所属专辑:Alphabet City演唱者:ABC作词:Fry, White作曲:Martin Fry & Mark White歌词:Knifing my way through a diamond mineDragging those rocksFrom seabed to shorelineRubies and sapphires from Emerald bayStretching across the milky wayOne day... one day...Prospecting gold and staking my claimBut the only thing I treasureIs hearing your nameMost everyone dreams diamonds and fursI dream of love and baby it's yoursOne day... one day...One day you'll realiseYou'll see it on her eyesNo room for alibis - one day... one day...One day you'll realiseFeel me materialiseYou'll see you're just a fool to leave meOne day... one day... one day soon babyThey say that your life is an open bookWell I just wrote a chapter so take a lookCan't blame it on fate or destinyNow that your book... it features meOne day... one day...One day you'll realiseYou'll see it on her eyesNo room for alibis - one day... one day...One day you'll realiseFeel me materialiseYou'll see you're just a fool to leave meOne day... one day... one day soon babyHardly a day goes by without me thinking of youNo matter how hard I try you can't escape a dreamLiving my life - in the lap of luxuryLiving my life - confuse me... confuse me babeeOne day you'll realiseYou'll see it on her eyesNo room for compromise - one day... one day...One day you'll realiseFeel me materialiseYou'll see you're just a fool to leave meYou can't shake a dream - how I wish that you couldOne day you're mine get that understood singosingUntil then each night I shall prayFor a love that lasts forever and...One day... one day...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sing a songLet the world sing alongSing of love there could beSing for you and for me, sing a songMake it simple to lastYour whole life longDon&#39不知道是不是说的这首歌曲呢;t worry that it&#39?The Carpenters 卡朋特兄妹 的歌词;s notGood enough for anyoneElse to hearJust sing.Ss notGood enough for anyoneElse to hearJust sing.Sing:St worry that it&#39, sing a song, sing a songMake it simple to lastYour whole life longDon&#39, sing a song.Sing, sing a songSing out loudSing out strongSing of good things not badSing of happy not sad
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 昨日重现中英文歌词 的文章

随机推荐