谢谢学霸君

求学霸。谢谢_百度知道
求学霸。谢谢
提问者采纳
DABBC CACAB DCBB原文When I was young, I had always wanted a baby sister, someone who loved me and understood me. My mother promised. She'd always regretted her own lack of sisters. &I'm going to make sure you aren't lonely when you grow up,& she said.But she didn't keep her word. From the time I was three until I was ten, she did nothing but deliver baby brothers. I did my best to persuade my mother's uterus to grow a girl.
I waved pink blankets and hair ribbons around my mother. Nothing worked.Finally, when she'd delivered her fifth son, my mother stopped making promises. &Paul, That's all,& she declared to my father.The boys broke the darkness of our days and turned our home into a chaos of toys. &It's beyond me!& my mother screamed.However, having brothers wasn't all bad. Many people spend their lives thinking that the opposite sex comes from the opposite end of the solar system. I grew up on the same planet with men, knowing that their habits and hearts were different from - but very much complementary to - my own. Because my brothers are funny and competitive, I've laughed more than any ten women I know. I also tend to think strategically as wellI al畅触扳吠殖杜帮森爆缉so tend to think strategically as well as emotionally. But it took me a long time to know the true blessing of brothers: sister-in-law!For many years now, my brothers' wives have provided the support I always dreamed of - choosing the oversize sweater for Christmas the year I put on weight, visiting frequently to cheer me up when I was in hospital, sharing their children as my own hope for motherhood became less and less likely.I can always appreciate the diets we've tried, the walks we've taken, the stories we've shared, the meals we've cooked and the babies we've shared. Both my brothers and my sisters-in-law have become the most important part of my life, showing me the blessing of belonging
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁图纸中i =1/12是什么意思,求学霸指点,谢谢_百度作业帮
图纸中i =1/12是什么意思,求学霸指点,谢谢
用户764495
那1/12放多少
那高的多高,低的多低,谢谢指教
这个数字只是一个放坡系数,如果两点距离是12点话那么高差就是1
那图纸上怎么解释
你照个大范围的给我看
你笔点的地方是什么
就是这个坡度
就是那个东西向右下方倾斜1/12
你到底想问什么
就是1/12是怎样放坡
高的地方多高
如果距离是3600那么高差就是300
图纸上一般没注明单位都是毫米
怎样算呢,求过程,谢谢
兄弟很无语呀
很没技术含量
对我来说重要呀
那帮我看下这个怎么算面积,要过程,谢谢
用CAD直接li
窗户面积不需要算
不好意思,cad有但不会用
你把预留洞口的面积算出来就可以了
预留洞就是个矩形
图纸说明里面有
这个面积怎算,要过程,谢谢
你把这个图在CAD里面画出来,直接li命令
你确定你现在做的是数学题
请问下600的粱,受拉钢筋锚固长度怎样計算,20的钢筋,谢谢指教
直接300+15*20
15是什么意思
那弯折长度是多少
看你们书或者是你们老师给你了的
我现在没有,也记得
真的不知道,求指教,谢谢
我也不记得嘛
放坡系数!我也不知道对不对
扫描下载二维码谢谢学霸!_百度作业帮
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:求各位学霸帮帮忙!有好评!&br/&&p&&&/p&&p&&img class=&ikqb_img& src=&http://e./zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=bef...
有什么问题吗?
有什么问题
可以帮到你吗
扫描下载二维码急求改变和坚持的作文素材!!是关于坚持和改变的辩证关系,谢谢学霸!!_百度作业帮
急求改变和坚持的作文素材!!是关于坚持和改变的辩证关系,谢谢学霸!!
改变自己人生往往是不会一帆风顺的,有些时候,为了更长足的进步,我们需要改变自己。改变自己是一个自我完善的过程。三国时期的东吴名将吕蒙就是一个很好的例子。吕蒙开始时只是晓得舞刀弄枪,不能勤于文化知识的培养,孙权在给吕蒙指出这一点之后,吕蒙发奋读书,后来连鲁肃都说:士别三日,当刮目相看。吕蒙因为孙权的一席话,改变了自己,真正做到了文武双全,为成就吴国的霸业打下基础。而吕蒙自然也就完...
量变引起质变,知识重在积累。林肯坚持梦想,最终成为美国总统;爱迪生坚持发现,最终成为发明大王;王羲之坚持练字,最终成为书法大家;马云坚持创新,最终成为首富……
改变的话可以这鲁迅,写他弃医从文
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 武大学霸狗走红 的文章

随机推荐