中国梦和个人梦的关系与外语的关系

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
关于中国梦的英语演讲稿:My China Dream
  小编导语:关于中国梦的英语演讲稿:My China Dream是小编为你准备的关于中国梦的英语演讲稿:My China Dream。中国梦是今年一直很热门话题。以下就是小编为你准备的关于中国梦的英语演讲稿:My China Dream,供你学习。
  My China Dream
  Good evening:
  my favourite teacher and classmates. It is mypleasure to take a speech here for all of you. The title of my speech today is: MyChina Dream.
  &Now everybody is talking the chinadream.I consider that to revitalize [,ri'va?t?la?z] (使恢复生气) the Chinese nation great is thegreat dream of Chinese nation&The declaration[dekl?'re??(?)n](宣布) of dream said by general secretary ['sekr?t(?)r?](总书记) Xi jingping.And this is the Chinadream of general secretary Xi.As a contemporary[k?n'temp(?)r(?r)?] (当代的)college student,what are our chinadream of us being the God's favored one(天之骄子)?Shall we dare to have a dream,at thesame time.
  The answer is definite ['def?n?t](肯定的).As a university man(大学生),we can dream everything as we want.Weshould not only be brave to dream,but also dream a lot.Every time,every bodyshould have a dream for himself.The dream vayries from person to person.Howeverall of our dream are building upon The Chinese this piece of land.We can nameit My China Dream.I myself is a student of university,when i knew the news that China take tough foreign policy to protect our territory ['ter?t(?)r?](领土) Diaoyu Island(钓鱼岛) some time ago from the Internet。I felt pretty exciting. Five thousand years of Chinese diplomatic [d?pl?'m&t?k](外交的) history suggest it is more likely to respect a strong state than a weak and vacillating ['v&s?le?t??] (优柔寡断的)one(弱国无外交).Nowadays, China is shining on the diplomatic stage finally.Moreand more Chinese people are working hard to let the world to listen to the voiceof china ,to see the real china and to strive for(争取) equal rights to deal with international affairs.The journalist ['d??:n(?)l?st](记者) Rei Chenggang is one of them who is every excellent.My dream is to be a diplomat ['d?pl?m&t](外交家) and I am determined to work hard to let the world know the real china.I will take Rei Chenggang as my idol to help me become a great spreader ['spred?(r)](传播者) to spread Chinese culturl , belief and so on.Though I will not be excellent as my idol and my dream may not come true.I also will try my best to pursue it,and the dream will be my wheels [wi:l](动力) of progress and Lifelong pursuit. My china dream,my dream of being a diplomatist [d?'pl??m?t?st](外交家).A lot of people think that the dream
  which can not come true is just a slogan,which is actually meaningless.Sometimes the value of the dream is not if the dream will turn into reality or not,but the chase-up procedure [pr?'si:d??](过程).My china dream is built on the increasingly prosperous ['pr?sp(?)r?s] (繁荣的)culture of china,which deplies on our strong country.I am proud of it very much.As a young university student of the new era ['??r?](时代),I am proud of my china dream so as my mother land. When the dream shines into reality,I feel very lucky to live inan era which can make young people to realize self ideal.
  That&s all.Thank you for your listening.
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号《习近平关于实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦论述摘编》多语种外语翻译出版座谈会召开
日12:23&&&来源:
原标题:《习近平关于实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦论述摘编》多语种外语翻译出版座谈会召开
《习近平关于实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦论述摘编》多语种外语翻译出版座谈会暨对外话语体系建设中的中央文献翻译研讨会18日在中央编译局召开。图为座谈会现场。新华网 黄h 摄
18日上午,《习近平关于实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦论述摘编》多语种外语翻译出版座谈会暨对外话语体系建设中的中央文献翻译研讨会在中央编译局召开。
中央宣传部副部长、中央政策研究室副主任王晓晖,中央编译局局长贾高建出席会议并讲话。中央编译局副局长柴方国、秘书长杨金海分别主持会议。来自中央党史研究室、中央文献研究室、国务院新闻办公室、清华大学、中国外文局等单位领导及长期从事翻译和对外传播研究的专家学者共80余人参加座谈和研讨。
会议共分为两个阶段进行。第一阶段主题为《习近平关于实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦论述摘编》外文版的翻译出版与对外宣传,第二阶段主题为中央文献翻译与对外话语体系建设。
会议认为,《习近平关于实现中华民族伟大复兴的中国梦论述摘编》多语种翻译出版,是我国第一次系统对外译介习近平总书记治国理政思想,对于帮助国际社会系统了解中国梦提出的背景、内涵和意义,对于传播我们党的治国理政理念,传播当代中国的价值观念具有重要意义。
目前,信息技术高度发展,世界其他国家普遍把加强对外传播作为增强国家文化软实力的重要手段。习近平总书记多次强调,要加强国际传播能力建设,精心构建对外话语体系,讲好中国故事,传播好中国声音。
会议指出,做好党的文献对外翻译和传播工作,要有新举措。一是要继续对外阐释好、解读好中国梦。要创新对外传播话语体系和叙事方式,积极拓展国际交流平台,最大限度地让国际社会了解中国梦,认同中国梦,共享中国梦。
二是要把宣传阐释中国梦与宣传阐释中国道路、中国精神结合起来。要抓住有利时机,阐释好新一届党中央的重大战略思想和重要决策部署,更全面客观认识我国取得巨大成就和面临的各种困难挑战,为我国改革开放营造良好的国际舆论环境。
三是要大力加强对外话语体系建设,打造融通中外的中国话语。既要善于从改革发展的成功实践中总结提炼鲜活话语,总结形成准确阐释中国道路、中国精神的对外表达方式;也要体现中国立场、中国气派,要把握国外受众思维习惯,运用国际能够广泛接受的表达方式,使我国的对外话语易于接受和传播。(新华网北京7月19日电 记者 黄h)
使用微信“扫一扫”功能添加“党员学习微平台”
(责编:姜萍萍、程宏毅)
热点关键词
热门点击排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 中国梦与青少年的关系 的文章

随机推荐