5个人的大学英语搞笑话剧剧本家庭类搞笑话剧2-3分钟

搞笑的英语短话剧,7个人左右的!_百度知道
搞笑的英语短话剧,7个人左右的!
是英语的 上课演的!
我有更好的答案
1.Do You Know My Work?
One night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
“Before I came out,” said one,“I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills that I could find.No one will be poorer because I took them.”
“You don't know my work,” said the other.
“What is your work?”
“I'm a policeman.
“Oh!” cried the first man. He thought quickly and said,“And do you know my work...
自己去找啊
网站里有!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
话剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求5分钟内的4人(男)搞笑英语短话剧如题,_百度作业帮
求5分钟内的4人(男)搞笑英语短话剧如题,
求5分钟内的4人(男)搞笑英语短话剧如题,
4人话剧 演员: P: Pirate-Grandson. M: Mother. F: Father. K: King -Grandpa. 旁白: There are 4 members in a family, Pirate, a 7-year-old naughty boy. His mummy is a beautiful white-collar worker. His dad, Andy Lau is a famous singer, and his dear grandpa, King is a kindly old man. Pirate loves his grandpa most, because King is very spoiling him. He hates his parents. Frankly speaking, he is afraid of them, Because they are very strict with him. . 正剧:(P,K出场) P: Old King, Open the TV, I want to see Tom and Jerry. I love that mouse. Quick! No time! I can’t wait another second. K: Oh dear! I nearly forget it. Don’t worry, I open it right now. (作开电视状) P: Ha Ha! It’s really funny! Tom is so good! (作高兴状)
Oh no! “The End!” Where is Tom? I hate the end! (摔电视机,作极度气愤状) Old King!? (对K吼) K:Oh, what a pity dog! (作左顾右盼状) Your parents are not here ,and we can change another one ,our brave Pirate, just tell me. I’m sure your demand will be satisfied. (作充满自信状) P:Really! OK! Now, let’s watch Caribbean Pirates! K: Humm, No, it’s unfit for you…… (作犹豫状) P: I just like this film, Old King, you tell lies. You don’t keep your promise.(作气愤欲泣状) K; Oh yes, I play it for you. (作为难状) But please be quite, I’m afraid your parents wound not like us doing these. P: Don’t tell so much! I have been an adult man of 7 years old. I promise it to you. (作自豪自信状) K:OK. (作舒心,安慰状) P: Fight him, kill him. Throw these bad guys into the sea…… (高声喊) K: Xu …….. (作禁声状). Remember your promise, young adult man.
P: Oh? What promise? I have forgotten it. (作天经地义状) K: Oh?! You are right(作理解状,因为Pirate一贯如此,出尔反尔) P: Old King. I give you an honorable mission. (作自豪状) Be my horse, and I will ride on your back , let’s help these people in dangerous situation, just like a brave knight.(作勇敢状) K: What! Ride on my back! Be your horse!(作惊异状) P: Yes, your hearing is very good, any question? (作若无其事状) K: No, No, sound a good idea! Very good! You are a brave Pirate. Now come on my back. (作无奈状) P: (作高兴状,作跃上马背状) Hei! Let’s go! Kill all those bad men. Quick! Run quick! . (意气风发状) (M,F携手进场): P: Oh, my god! Mummy, Daddy! (A,D作慌忙状,挡在电视机前) M: Dad, what are you doing!? Naughty Pirate, isn’t your trick!? (作气愤状) P:(作阳痿状) Mummy, it’s not my fault. Old king let me massage his back. Hei Hei (作心虚状,以掩饰内心的恐惧) M: I don’t believe it. (作严肃状) Dad, isn’t really that? (询问K) K: Yes, of course, I can’t image a child only 5 year old, can massage so good. Oh……. (释然状,因为圆了我的谎) M: Really. I don’t believe the litter pirate can massage, who taught him. (作怀疑状) Dear, isn’t you ? F: No, I haven’t, but I decide to enjoy his massage another day, Do you think so, dear? M: Yes, really a good suggestion. (P,D作惊恐状.A:发抖,D:挥汗) (P挡着电视怕被M、F发现,K也为P作掩饰) P: Mummy, Do you feel a little cold? K: Yes, I can feel it. (边挥汗边说冷) M: No, it’s summer. Really hot, do you catch cold? P: No, No, just my feeling. (更加发抖,一不小心被B看到了电视) M: Pirate, what’s behind you? (疑问状) P: Oh, nothing, nothing! (作惊恐状) M: Move away .little Pirate! (作气愤状) P: Oh no! The storm will come. (捂脸作害怕状) M: Caribbean Pirate! What’s a bad film! Little Pirate!? (气愤状) P: Mummy, I surrender. (作投降状) M: Daddy ,this film is unfit for him , it is full of killing,force and negative passion, and it will let him become bad ! K: I know that, but I meat to let him watch Tom and Jerry and he like it very much. Yes? Pirate? (想转移话题与Pirate站在同一战线) P: Yes, a very clever mouse and a stupid cat. (作博学状) M: Dad, don’t let him watch so much TV, it wastes a lot of time, and it is bad for his eyesight. He may become short-sighted. (诚恳状)希望采纳视频提供者:
总视频数:19
专辑播放:英语搞笑话剧――三顾茅庐_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语搞笑话剧――三顾茅庐
适​用​于​各​种​搞​笑​类​的​演​出​节​目
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢急求9个人的搞笑英语话剧剧本适合大学生演的_百度知道
急求9个人的搞笑英语话剧剧本适合大学生演的
提问者采纳
ABCD,four people are from French----Nice CEFGH,four people are Chinese---- Good Company
In the airport one:
A:Today,we are told to wait for the people from Good Company.
B:Yes,though we experienced long trip,we are still happy.
C:That’s right.Look,this city is quite beautiful,and it seems that people here are friendly.
D:In my opinion,we will have an interesting travel this time.
In the airport second:
E:Excuse me,are you from French Nice Company?
B:Yes,and you?
E:Nice to meet you.I come from Chinese Good Compnay. And today I will pick you up to my compny.
A:Really,thank you very much.
E:It ‘s my pleasure.This way,please.
C:Let’s go!
On the car:
E:I’m so happy to know you and welcome to China.
F:It’s the first time for to visit China.
A:Yes,I have never come to China before.But it’s the third time for B to visit China.
B:I came to China before and I have been to Beijing,Shanghai and Xi’an those famous cities.
F:What do you think you China so?
B:Haha,China is a good place,people here are very kind.What’s more,there are so many delicious food in China.
E:Yes,I would like to enjoy various food with you after this meeting.
CD:Thangks!
In the company one:
E:OK,it’s our company building.This way,please.
D:Thank you.Wow,your company looks so big.
F:Thank you.And we have 20 subsidiaries at home and abroad.
E:Now we will take you to our boss’ office.
In the company second:
E:Come in please,this is our boss, G.And G,they are our guest from French Nice Company.
G:Welcome to our company.And sit down please.This is my assistant H,he will take charge of this project with you.
F:Glad to see you!
ABCD:Nice to meet you!
G:This project we work together are important for our two companies.And the following we will four meeting which discuss something about the whole work.
A:No problem.
G:And please don’t worry,we will arrange anything you need before,you just tell
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
话剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语话剧 的文章

随机推荐